• 53 results
#51 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @Grand Master said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" To be involved, I hate when people make a team rpg just to center it around themselves..holy sh!t that pisses me off. "
But isn't that the point of a team rpg? To center it around the members of said team. Now if you are referring to Open canon rpgs then I agree whole heartily. "
Even in team RPGS i've read there's always a leader who wants to make it all about them and never give their team mates any of the credit. Sounds unfair to me. "
That's why I love Shadow Squad so much. Sov always makes it about the character development of others, not himself. Last time it was Talon, this time it's me and Crazy. 
#52 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Ghost. said:
" What I want is pretty simple. A fun time. "
This.

@The Dark Huntress said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @Grand Master said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" To be involved, I hate when people make a team rpg just to center it around themselves..holy sh!t that pisses me off. "
But isn't that the point of a team rpg? To center it around the members of said team. Now if you are referring to Open canon rpgs then I agree whole heartily. "
Even in team RPGS i've read there's always a leader who wants to make it all about them and never give their team mates any of the credit. Sounds unfair to me. "
That's why I love Shadow Squad so much. Sov always makes it about the character development of others, not himself. Last time it was Talon, this time it's me and Crazy.  "

That's what I love about the Shadow Squad, nobody on the teams head is up there ass.
#53 Posted by Mercy_ (91881 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth: Exactly! It's wonderful. <3 my team.