What do I have to do???

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By _Sojourn_

Can someone please help me..I mean, What do I have to do, I mean...I have tried everything...every bit of advise that has been given to me, I have followed, so I don't understand why two of our members have left. And like I said before, There ARE NO HARD FEELINGS....anyway...

and about the whole rpg thing...I am not authorized to make a new one, because I am co-leader, when Holly is not around, so there is no way I am going to make a new rpg, while we have a current one up...

I need new, dedicated members, and I am so frustrated how, teams can just pop up and gain like a bagillion members in a day, and I try everything I know how to gain members, and two leave...So this is an effort to gain members, dedicated ones with writing ability, and try and figure out what the hell the problem there is with my team The New Outsiders

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Turn grey.Join the Hidden Lotus.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Darkchild

U have a team?

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Quality

Take what you got, create another Group, and then come back to that Outsiders when Holly is around since she doesn't trust anyone on her own team enough to give them any leeway.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By _Sojourn_

that is not an option, because I can not dessert my team when we desperatley need guidances...and even if i did turn grey, I would still be a good grey

Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Bullet Ride

Honestly dude, its not all about rpping, its about having a social environment where everyone is cool, almost like a family , it worked for me when i was leading Nwa , rping comes second , just make sure you have some close friends

and if you really wanted me to be activie you shouldve pmed me, i just got tired of arctic rush, but i have another one of my old accounts i can use...well ressurect

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By _Sojourn_

@DC- Yes I have a team

@ Everyone else- Bullet Ride...I agree with you on the family thing...but that's just it...we are like a family, but the lack of (i don't want to say commitment, because I know that everyone tries thier best to do what they can, with the amount of time they have) but I still want more people who are on more often, than my current roster, and Well, Arctic Rush, i didn't want to pressure you, as you were busy with everything else...eh hem...Hidden Lotus

Quality- I understand...you seem to have a problem with her not trusting us enough...

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Quality
_Sojourn_ said:
@DC- Yes I have a team@ Everyone else- Bullet Ride...I agree with you on the family thing...but that's just it...we are ... [more]
Well.. She recruited you, had you guys with her for awhile, she should be able to trust the people she put on HER TEAM...not just not trust them because of a bad expirience with someone else.
Bullet Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Bullet Ride
_Sojourn_ said:
@DC- Yes I have a team@ Everyone else- Bullet Ride...I agree with you on the family thing...but that's just it...we are ... [more]
well yea , im distracted by a whole bunch a teams, but thats no excuse for me not saying anything in the threads,mim just the type of person that likes to pop up in an rpg then talk on other threads,only reason why i dont talk in the outisders thread is because no one is ever on. Ill show more devotion thats no problem, but just remember that im on 6 teams right now, but the two i show great devotion for no matter what is the Ice Dragons and Hidden Lotus
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By _Sojourn_
Quality said:
_Sojourn_ said: @DC- Yes I have a team@ Everyone else- Bullet Ride...I agree with you on the family thing...but that's just ... [more]

@Quality said:
"
Slight said:
Well.. She recruited you, had you guys with her for awhile, she should be able to trust the people she put on HER TEAM...not just not trust them because of a bad expirience with someone else."

Well thanks BR...I'm just really frustrated....

Quality...I get what your saying, and I agree...I mean, the team is her responsibility, sometimes I wish she would just give full control to me, and then I would end this whole Alterworld rpg, which is closed...That is one of our main problems, we have never had an open rpg, so how would anyone know of us? But like I said, unless she give me full leadership then I can't do that...
Avatar image for the_genesis_archer
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me and Iron ninja was suppose to make something , but idk what happend

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By _Sojourn_

well Iron Ninja, left the team for no apparent reason, and still has not given one yet...but then again, he's never on either, soooo yeah

Katanna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Katanna
The Genesis Archer said:
Me and Iron ninja was suppose to make something , but idk what happend
NWA was cool^^
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he left?i joined because i him, but it doesnt matter ill help make things better for the new outsiders, Im going to put Ga with the outsiders even though he's suppose to be dead, guess ill have to do his whole storyline over

The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Katanna said:
The Genesis Archer said: Me and Iron ninja was suppose to make something , but idk what happend NWA was ... [more]
Yea it was, i was going to bring it back after veritas died, but  didnt have enough support
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By _Sojourn_
The Genesis Archer said:
he left?i joined because i him, but it doesnt matter ill help make things better for the new outsiders, Im ... [more]

ooooookkkkkaaayyyyy?
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-_-"

Rupture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rupture
The Genesis Archer said:
Katanna said: The Genesis Archer said: Me and Iron ninja was suppose to make something , but idk what happend ... [more]
<---Will Support if needed
The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its Kinda too late now, i cant lead it, the most i can do is join

Rupture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Rupture

----____----""

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By _Sojourn_
Rupture said:
The Genesis Archer said: Katanna said: The Genesis Archer said: Me and Iron ninja was suppose to make something , ... [more]

That is greatly appreciated, but we only accept good or nuetral., but thanks anyway...and At GA...thanks...
_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By _Sojourn_

got to go right now...

The Genesis Archer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rupture said:
----____----""
i know, if you can find one of the original members to lead it ill be happy to give away the password
Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Quality
The Genesis Archer said:
Rupture said: ----____----"" i know, if you can find one of the original members to lead it ill be happy ... [more]

Smiles Evilly. Lightning's around..can you digg LOL Jking
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#25  Edited By Final Arrow

Ah Screw it Add Last Arrow to your team and lets get repping.

Last Arrow.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Last Arrow.

Bum bum bum

Vadacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Vadacus

Oh god...make you an rpg...who cares if Holly is the leader, hell all youll more active then her. She should appreciate you running things the way they need to be ran. Holly cant do nothing but stop the rpg, get some damn backbone, whats the worse she can do? kik you off? In that case she didnt like you in the first place

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By _Sojourn_

Okay, so I'm confused...but i will do my best to understand the last couple of posts....

So, Last Arrow, and Genissis Archer are now part of my team?

Iron Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Iron Ninja

There is no set rule that you cannot start another RPG just because there is one already going.  There have been two going at the same time with this team before anyway.  It is no slight toward the leader if you start another one without her.  And anyway if you start one, she may post in it also.  I think one needs to begin to keep the members interested and involved.  Who knows who might want to take part, might even bring in more members, or some former members back

Iron Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Iron Ninja

Also, I have known Holly for a long time, and she will not be upset if you start an RPG.  If you remember she wanted all the members to start their own story before.  If I remember correctly you started your story, then it ended, so  

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By _Sojourn_

okay then i will, and it will be open

Iron Ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers