what do I do, and hi

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Okay, I've been on the vine over a year now and never posted here. Now, I get the geist of what it is and whatnot, but how do I join? Do I just create a character and make a post about him?

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Nordok  Moderator
NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nordok: so, thanks! This'll be fun. I got a perfect idea for a character.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#4 Feral Nova  Moderator

@nighthunder: Welcome to the forums! :D Hope you're able to get started soon, would love to see what you can bring to the table! ^_^

Jack_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder: It's much like Erik's scenario, but with no restrictions and an open world :D

Well, there are restrictions, but they actually seem quite loose. Just no god-modding, which is when something happens that someone else could reasonably prevent. And no-selling, which is when someone's attacks never land or don't do anything.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By NighThunder

@jack_ said:

@nighthunder: It's much like Erik's scenario, but with no restrictions and an open world :D

Well, there are restrictions, but they actually seem quite loose. Just no god-modding, which is when something happens that someone else could reasonably prevent. And no-selling, which is when someone's attacks never land or don't do anything.

Ohhhss sweeet ok thanks'

@shadowswordmaster said:

@nighthunder: Welcome to the forums good sir .

Thank you c:

Is this whole place basically just like one big seperate multi-verse with all the different threads being like different areas of that universe?

@feral_nova said:

@nighthunder: Welcome to the forums! :D Hope you're able to get started soon, would love to see what you can bring to the table! ^_^

Thank you :D ZeXion is getting started. I've had his idea in my head for a whilleeee

Naamah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nighthunder:

Welcome. Most of the Universe is connected around here. But there are separate entities. Many times my story lines fit into my own Universe, sometimes I do branch out however. Freedom to be creative is very important to me. Hope to see you around. :)

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been here since the beginning in some form or another. So any questions hmu