"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Rather ashamed to admit it but although I like to think of myself as pure neutral I am rather a Chaotic Good. lol"
so your basically like the punisher"
Don't think so, the Punisher leans towards Lawful Evil in my eyes. He does everything to get justice served. I do everything to get the good work done. A fine but important difference. What's your alignment Nahero?"
well the side of good of course and the kind thats semi virtuous yet can freely express himself like a real person and Im definitly not the type of person to kill anyone knowing that all life is sacred down to the smallest of creatures"
Ladies and Gentlemen, we found our first Stupid Good person. "
  oh put a sock in it and have some respect for other people. its not like being a servant of these insanely powerful and evil deities from the lovecraft universe is so spectacular just get the hell off my back already I don't wanna hear it"

Actually this is the heirarchy of the omniverse from least to most powerful, exemplars are beings like the dreadnoughts, paragons are beings like Satan, Micheal the Archangel, The Incarnates are the embodyments of a concept, for example the Baernolar is the incarnate of evil itself, so in effect, it's evil given a shape and form..  Mortals<Immortals<Paragons<Gods<Exemplars<Incarnates<Great Old ones<Elder Gods<Outer Gods<Pandorym."
thats not the point if your just gonna diss me or other people just cuz they stand on the side of righteousness then you might as well have made this thread for villains and neutrals only "
Righteousness involves fighting evil, being a hippy gets one nowhere.  If you want to get rid of evil and chaos, you'll have to actively try to destroy them, pasificism never works out.  Ever. 
"
yeah i do destroy evil beings like demons, and other dark creatures but i wouldn't kill another human being is what i mean't if you wanna get specific
#52 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Rather ashamed to admit it but although I like to think of myself as pure neutral I am rather a Chaotic Good. lol"
Don't think so, the Punisher leans towards Lawful Evil in my eyes. He does everything to get justice served. I do everything to get the good work done. A fine but important difference. What's your alignment Nahero?"
well the side of good of course and the kind thats semi virtuous yet can freely express himself like a real person and Im definitly not the type of person to kill anyone knowing that all life is sacred down to the smallest of creatures"
  oh put a sock in it and have some respect for other people. its not like being a servant of these insanely powerful and evil deities from the lovecraft universe is so spectacular just get the hell off my back already I don't wanna hear it"

Actually this is the heirarchy of the omniverse from least to most powerful, exemplars are beings like the dreadnoughts, paragons are beings like Satan, Micheal the Archangel, The Incarnates are the embodyments of a concept, for example the Baernolar is the incarnate of evil itself, so in effect, it's evil given a shape and form..  Mortals<Immortals<Paragons<Gods<Exemplars<Incarnates<Great Old ones<Elder Gods<Outer Gods<Pandorym."
thats not the point if your just gonna diss me or other people just cuz they stand on the side of righteousness then you might as well have made this thread for villains and neutrals only "
Righteousness involves fighting evil, being a hippy gets one nowhere.  If you want to get rid of evil and chaos, you'll have to actively try to destroy them, pasificism never works out.  Ever. 
"
yeah i do destroy evil beings like demons, and other dark creatures but i wouldn't kill another human being is what i mean't if you wanna get specific"
There are many humans who commit evil for evil's sake.  Those people cannot be redeemed, ever. 
#53 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

ROFL

That's right Dread. Tell it like it is.
#54 Posted by Arcana (504 posts) - - Show Bio

So every life is sacred down to the tiniest bug, but it's okay to kill demons and "dark creatures"?

#55 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
ROFLThat's right Dread. Tell it like it is."
I never hold back my feelings, which isn't much of a problem because I rarely get the extremes of emotions.
#56 Edited by Nahero (9915 posts) - - Show Bio
Arcana said:
"So every life is sacred down to the tiniest bug, but it's okay to kill demons and "dark creatures"?"
well killing is only a last resort

Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

well its not what it is

Dreadnaught said:
"There are many humans who commit evil for evil's sake.  Those people cannot be redeemed, ever. "
maybe in your world but not where im coming from

#57 Posted by Quality (1861 posts) - - Show Bio

Choas Good

#58 Posted by power surge (1242 posts) - - Show Bio

chaotic neutral

#59 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Most likely Lawful Good.

#60 Posted by Lance Maximilian (26 posts) - - Show Bio

Neutral good

#61 Posted by Talon/X23 (10489 posts) - - Show Bio

True Nutarl/ Lawful Nutral

#62 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Nahero said:
"Arcana said:
"So every life is sacred down to the tiniest bug, but it's okay to kill demons and "dark creatures"?"

Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

well its not what it is

Dreadnaught said:
"There are many humans who commit evil for evil's sake.  Those people cannot be redeemed, ever. "
maybe in your world but not where im coming from"
I have never been to the Scrin homeworld, I do not have the proper access ability.  Only Supervisors are allowed to even recieve the Overlord's telepathic messages.  I am merely a prodigal mastermind, thus making me the rough equivalent of a elite commando. 
#63 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Arcana said:

Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

well its not what it is

Dreadnaught said:
maybe in your world but not where im coming from"
I have never been to the Scrin homeworld, I do not have the proper access ability.  Only Supervisors are allowed to even recieve the Overlord's telepathic messages.  I am merely a prodigal mastermind, thus making me the rough equivalent of a elite commando.  "

Are you working with the Scrin now, Dreadnought? Weren't you with the Tyranids or the Necrons or Cthulu or something just a few days ago?

#64 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#65 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaotic Neutral/Good

#66 Edited by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaotic evil

#67 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@lastpyre said:

Chaotic evil

you a good guy, purging undesirables

#68 Posted by LastPyre (1009 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Well I suppose you could say that he might be Chaotic neutral.

But that's only because he never discriminates when he kills, he just does. Its not so much as purging undesirables, its more about damming as as many people as possible to suffer in hell. People who die in his flames are sent to hell regardless of whether they are pure or sinful, Its quite sickening to think that Last Pyre can send an innocent 2 year- old to hell to suffer for an eternity.

#69 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure if Chaotic or Neutral Evil...

#70 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (3840 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaotic Neutral that leans towards good in most ways, but has some old evil habits she is trying to break.

#71 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

True Neutral

#72 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (30177 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaotic Neutral.

#73 Posted by Nordok (1211 posts) - - Show Bio

#74 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Chaotic Neutral mostly, but once in awhile he's Neutral evil

#75 Edited by Zain_ (1550 posts) - - Show Bio

Closest is True Neutral, followed closely by Chaotic Neutral - Really though, whatever agenda he wants he gets it regardless of alliance with people. Not sure what that comes under.

#76 Posted by Adhene (382 posts) - - Show Bio

Lawful evil possibly

#77 Posted by _Grifter_ (11218 posts) - - Show Bio

#78 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (14536 posts) - - Show Bio