"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Rather ashamed to admit it but although I like to think of myself as pure neutral I am rather a Chaotic Good. lol"
so your basically like the punisher"
Don't think so, the Punisher leans towards Lawful Evil in my eyes. He does everything to get justice served. I do everything to get the good work done. A fine but important difference. What's your alignment Nahero?"
well the side of good of course and the kind thats semi virtuous yet can freely express himself like a real person and Im definitly not the type of person to kill anyone knowing that all life is sacred down to the smallest of creatures"
Ladies and Gentlemen, we found our first Stupid Good person. "
  oh put a sock in it and have some respect for other people. its not like being a servant of these insanely powerful and evil deities from the lovecraft universe is so spectacular just get the hell off my back already I don't wanna hear it"

Actually this is the heirarchy of the omniverse from least to most powerful, exemplars are beings like the dreadnoughts, paragons are beings like Satan, Micheal the Archangel, The Incarnates are the embodyments of a concept, for example the Baernolar is the incarnate of evil itself, so in effect, it's evil given a shape and form..  Mortals<Immortals<Paragons<Gods<Exemplars<Incarnates<Great Old ones<Elder Gods<Outer Gods<Pandorym."
thats not the point if your just gonna diss me or other people just cuz they stand on the side of righteousness then you might as well have made this thread for villains and neutrals only "
Righteousness involves fighting evil, being a hippy gets one nowhere.  If you want to get rid of evil and chaos, you'll have to actively try to destroy them, pasificism never works out.  Ever. 
"
yeah i do destroy evil beings like demons, and other dark creatures but i wouldn't kill another human being is what i mean't if you wanna get specific
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Vrakmul
Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Rather ashamed to admit it but although I like to think of myself as pure neutral I am rather a Chaotic Good. lol"
Don't think so, the Punisher leans towards Lawful Evil in my eyes. He does everything to get justice served. I do everything to get the good work done. A fine but important difference. What's your alignment Nahero?"
well the side of good of course and the kind thats semi virtuous yet can freely express himself like a real person and Im definitly not the type of person to kill anyone knowing that all life is sacred down to the smallest of creatures"
  oh put a sock in it and have some respect for other people. its not like being a servant of these insanely powerful and evil deities from the lovecraft universe is so spectacular just get the hell off my back already I don't wanna hear it"

Actually this is the heirarchy of the omniverse from least to most powerful, exemplars are beings like the dreadnoughts, paragons are beings like Satan, Micheal the Archangel, The Incarnates are the embodyments of a concept, for example the Baernolar is the incarnate of evil itself, so in effect, it's evil given a shape and form..  Mortals<Immortals<Paragons<Gods<Exemplars<Incarnates<Great Old ones<Elder Gods<Outer Gods<Pandorym."
thats not the point if your just gonna diss me or other people just cuz they stand on the side of righteousness then you might as well have made this thread for villains and neutrals only "
Righteousness involves fighting evil, being a hippy gets one nowhere.  If you want to get rid of evil and chaos, you'll have to actively try to destroy them, pasificism never works out.  Ever. 
"
yeah i do destroy evil beings like demons, and other dark creatures but i wouldn't kill another human being is what i mean't if you wanna get specific"
There are many humans who commit evil for evil's sake.  Those people cannot be redeemed, ever. 
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By Akwa
Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

ROFL

That's right Dread. Tell it like it is.
Arcana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Arcana

So every life is sacred down to the tiniest bug, but it's okay to kill demons and "dark creatures"?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Vrakmul
Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
ROFLThat's right Dread. Tell it like it is."
I never hold back my feelings, which isn't much of a problem because I rarely get the extremes of emotions.
Nahero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#56  Edited By Nahero
Arcana said:
"So every life is sacred down to the tiniest bug, but it's okay to kill demons and "dark creatures"?"
well killing is only a last resort

Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

well its not what it is

Dreadnaught said:
"There are many humans who commit evil for evil's sake.  Those people cannot be redeemed, ever. "
maybe in your world but not where im coming from

Quality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Quality

Choas Good

power surge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By power surge

chaotic neutral

Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Andferne

Most likely Lawful Good.

Avatar image for lance_maximilian
Lance Maximilian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Lance Maximilian

Neutral good

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#61  Edited By talon_x23

True Nutarl/ Lawful Nutral

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Vrakmul
Nahero said:
"Arcana said:
"So every life is sacred down to the tiniest bug, but it's okay to kill demons and "dark creatures"?"

Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

well its not what it is

Dreadnaught said:
"There are many humans who commit evil for evil's sake.  Those people cannot be redeemed, ever. "
maybe in your world but not where im coming from"
I have never been to the Scrin homeworld, I do not have the proper access ability.  Only Supervisors are allowed to even recieve the Overlord's telepathic messages.  I am merely a prodigal mastermind, thus making me the rough equivalent of a elite commando. 
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Akwa
Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Arcana said:

Akwa said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:
"Nahero said:
"Risky said:

well its not what it is

Dreadnaught said:
maybe in your world but not where im coming from"
I have never been to the Scrin homeworld, I do not have the proper access ability.  Only Supervisors are allowed to even recieve the Overlord's telepathic messages.  I am merely a prodigal mastermind, thus making me the rough equivalent of a elite commando.  "

Are you working with the Scrin now, Dreadnought? Weren't you with the Tyranids or the Necrons or Cthulu or something just a few days ago?

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Vrakmul

Bump.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaotic Neutral/Good

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By LastPyre

Chaotic evil

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lastpyre said:

Chaotic evil

you a good guy, purging undesirables

LastPyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Well I suppose you could say that he might be Chaotic neutral.

But that's only because he never discriminates when he kills, he just does. Its not so much as purging undesirables, its more about damming as as many people as possible to suffer in hell. People who die in his flames are sent to hell regardless of whether they are pure or sinful, Its quite sickening to think that Last Pyre can send an innocent 2 year- old to hell to suffer for an eternity.

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if Chaotic or Neutral Evil...

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
Naamah_Obyzouth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Chaotic Neutral that leans towards good in most ways, but has some old evil habits she is trying to break.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True Neutral

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
ThisIsGonnaHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Chaotic Neutral.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 Nordok  Moderator

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Chaotic Neutral mostly, but once in awhile he's Neutral evil

Zain_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Zain_

Closest is True Neutral, followed closely by Chaotic Neutral - Really though, whatever agenda he wants he gets it regardless of alliance with people. Not sure what that comes under.

Adhene

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lawful evil possibly

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers