Morita Shunsuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Morita Shunsuke

Vice world: before the takeover

Moritas Shunsuke while traveling under the blanket of darkness in Florenzia’s green forest is apparently been stalked by a unknown gang of ninjas. “I know you are there, so out with it, I’m here.” said the silver lance boy, out of the bushes and the down the threes and from under the ground the shinobies surround the gifted leaf ninja. “Not a smart move to be traveling alone, specially in this forest.” said one of the ninjas as he unleashed his blade. A big ninja walks forward and grabs Shunsuke’s by the collar. “Puny little man like you should never come through the forest at this hours.” said the big man. Shunsukekeeping a straight face he looks at the man’s hand that was grabbing his collar. “Let….Go…” said shunsuke while shifting his eyes to the big guy’s own. “HAHAHAHA!, You’re in no position of making any demands little man!” said the big guy, “Teach him a lesson, Rosco!” said a second ninja. “Time to teach you some manners little puke.” said the big guy as lift Shunsuke one feet above the ground and letting go of him in mid air he strikes Shunsuke incredibly hard making him crash against a three. Shunsuke apparently drops unconscious leaning sit against the tree. “HAHAHAA! Now lets see what he got.” said the apparent leader as he walk over to Shunsuke, the man reaches him and when he thrust his arm and this one was about to make contact with Shunsuke his head falls off!

“What-The hell?” shouted while leaning back in panic the big man, Shunsuke had use the substitution jutsu on him since the very begging. Bush shuffling, one of the ninjas figures that Shunsuke must be in the bushes and he launches several ninja starts at it “EARTH STILE! FANG PERSUIT JUTSU!” Out of the bush and traveling through underground tunnels and bursting out a pack of ninja dogs emerge and they start biting the ninjas. “Gentle fist! Sixthly four palms” screamed Shunsuke as he dash at the ninjas taking them down one by one sharing the technique between each of them! Sliding as he stops from the velocity Shunsuke watches as the ninjas drop to their knees and against the ground.  Panting as the ninja dogs disappear in a thick cloud Shunsuke breaches the perimeter with his byakugan. It seems the area is clear.

{Clapping in the distance}

"Huh?" Exclaim Shunsuke as he looks up, just to find the presence of his nemesis, Kahn Hokage clapping after enjoying the show. “You!” said Shunsuke right before he dash and jumps high in the air headed to strike Kahn. In his right hand Shunsuke's feared rasengan is been gathered and once achived he launches his arm forth at Kahn’s body. “Shunsuke! Is a trap!” Fate’s voice confirmed in Shunsuke’s head, but it was too late. Kahn Hokage’s image disappears and a vortex is created “Ugh?!?!, YAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!” The agonizing shouting of the legendary Shinobi is heard as his body is consumed into the vortex.

Vine universe: Present times.

Nighttime in an Alley.

The tail of the vortex opens at a filthy alley. The sparking energy of the vortex scares away the bums and the gangs that were around. From the light Shunsuke emerges dropping and rolling on the hard ground. “Ugh!, Ouch..” he said between groaning while been belly down laying against the trash in the alley Shunsuke tries to see if he recognizes the area but nothing seems familiar. “Where.. Am I?” He said while standing up. The location seems actually quite poor and primitive. “When am I?” he ask himself while he swipes his clothes out of trash. Shunsuke looks around using his byakugan, the area seems clear. “Fate, can you hear me? Fate?! FATE?!” Shunsuke’s leader apparently was out of range, which cud  only mean that he was no longer in Vice World. "I better find higher grounds." said Shunsuke rioght before jumping to the rooftop of an appartment building. His eye widen as he can see a whole new world. "This is like the prehistoric era of Ground X.. Great.. I'm lost in the stone age." said the ninja as he stare at the large view of New York city.

Hidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hidden

Holly A.K.A. Hidden, laid in bed with her black hair strung across her egyption green fabric pillows in a curly mess, her body was stretched out all over her bed and her sheets and blankets werent even covering her body they were scattered all over her room. *CRASH*!  "What The F#CK" Hidden awoke in a shook "What was that?" she whispered to herself as she tilted her head and looked at her glowing digital alarm clock "Oh my god its 1:00 am" Hidden whinned. The noise was coming from the kitchen, Hidden creeped up out of bed and began walking toward her kitchen to see what the noise was. Hidden walked over to her bedroom door and as she reached for the handle she heard another crash comeing from her living room, Somebodys in my house! big mistake. She thought to herself. Hidden quickly became focused and stealthed her self with her invisibility powers which completely cloaked her allowing her to move around with out being seen. She quickly became intangible and phased threw her door, her intangibility powers allow her to walk threw walls and also walk on air which Hidden uses to her advantage by not walking on the floor but sort of floating up a little while she walks allowing her to be un-heard. As she phased threw her bedroom door three men stood in her apartment searching for things to steal and flinging things they didnt want across the room making a huge mess. Oh hell NO!   Hidden slowly but quickly creeped behind the first theif, she then reached out with her hands and with her left she placed it on his chin and with her right she placed it on his forehead and then SNAP! she snapped the theifs neck. The other two at first didnt notice, but then they did.

"Holy Sh!t Man! is he dead!?" the second thief said.
"Who could have done this?" the third responded.

"ME!"
the two men turned to see Hidden no longer cloaked. "HA!" she yelled as she jumped up and kicked both of the theif's in the face sending the second falling over the couch. While he was pre-occupied Hidden went after the third, Hidden punched the third in the face knocking out a couple teeth and causing sever bruising she then grabbed his head and sent it flying into her knee causing him to fall back and fall onto the floor "Hi! Yah!" she screamed as she flew her right foot up and then sent it flying downward toward the third theif's neck killing him. The second thief however came up from behind and grabbed Hidden's throat choking her. "MotherF%cker" Hidden choked out of her squeezed throat. Hidden quickly back flipped over the second theif and began to choke him, she then started dragging him while she was still choking him back toward the Bathroom were she began pushing his head into the toilet bowl drowning him.

"WHOO! now that thats over i think ill just go on patroll" Hidden said in an annoying voice. She dragged all the bodies down to the bassment and then went back up to change into her Hero clothes. Hidden walked over to her closet and pulled out a black stealth outfitand put it on. "Now im ready!" she said as she walked up to the top of her apartment building. Atop of her building was another thief wearing grey and had a sword on there back. "Oh great are you here to steal my furniture to!" Hidden launched at the man and began to throw a number of kunai knives at the him attempting to cut something while Hidden is cloaked.

Avatar image for morita_shunsuke
Morita Shunsuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Morita Shunsuke

The silver hair shinobi while on the roof of the apparent apartment building he keeps trying to reach the only one that could ever get him out of this world, Fate. "Fate can you hear me?" But it was hopeless the divine being did not reply his call. "I must be incredibly far away from home" he said to himself.

The chosen shinobi of the leaf lowers his head losing hope while the wind flows through his silver tall hair. "Where am I?" he said while sulking. {Foot steps} Shunsuke heard an approaching person but when he turns back he was unable to spot it. Where is it? He thought as he frowns an activated his byakugan. “Oh, great! Are you here to steal my furniture to?” said the woman that was apparently cloaked, right after concluding her statement several Kunai knives were launch by the Kunoichi! “Uahh!” The Shinobi swiftly grabbed one of his own kunai knives and use it to block as many incoming kunais as he could, with the help of his byakugan and precision it was not so hard. The kunais were repelled one by one as Shunsuke blocked them, the very last one he caught it with his bare hand by its hilt.

“I guess this places is not so friendly, I don’t know who you are, But I know this, I’m not going down that easily!” said the silver hair Shinobi while looking fallowing his enemy with his powerful eyes. With his normal eyes he couldn’t see the attacker, but using his byakugan he could see her life force and that was even better than actual physical form, to him. “There is no use in hiding behind your illusion, I can see you, ” said Shunsuke right before he launch both the kunai knives right back at her! Then he reach into his pouch and grabbed five more ninja shuriken and launch them at the girl’s lower body! He then dash fort while drawing a kunai knife and chase after the girl launch a haymaker strike at her while holding the kunai in reverse grip in order to hopefully cut her as well. 
Hidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hidden

The Moon glistened in the sky as the great assassin Hidden stood atop her apartment building cloaked and faceing a mysterious man with silver hair, "Oh great are you here to steal my furniture to!" Hidden said as she launched at the man and began to throw a number of kunai knives at the him attempting to cut something while Hidden was cloaked. The ninja quickly grabbed one of his own kunai knives and began to block with it, the kunais flew at him and one by one he swiftly slashed them away until the last one came and he caught it by the tilt with his own hand. "Im not going down that easy!" said the mysterious silver haired ninja. Hidden looked at the man up and down she looked into his eyes and the right one was almost pure white but you could see the faint pattern of a pupil and the left eye was all red with designs, there was also a huge scar across that eye. Hidden also wondered what he was doing with such old fashion ninja attar. Damn hes better then i had suspected, mabye he isnt part of the theifs that broke into my house, mabye hes just a lost ninja that i have engaged in to battle with.

“There is no use in hiding behind your illusion, I can see you, ” The man said to Hidden. But how can he see me? and what illusion is he talking about? he really isnt from this world is he. Hidden pondered this in her head trying to come up with awnsers, Mabye he can see me because his eyes have some sort of power? suddenly Hidden's thoughts were inturupted by two oncomeing kunais, Hidden flipped backward and the kunai's flew straight over her flying off the building. She had almsot flipped off the building trying to avoid the kunais, But her thought time was short lived as the ninja threw five more ninja shurikens at her! Hidden jumped into the air toward the ninja moving her body the right way in the air avoiding the shuriken, but two shurikens managed to cut her. One cutting her leg and the other cutting her right arm. Damnitt he cut me now if i bleed he'll be able to see my wounds and then he will have a nice red target to aim at! Hidden still in the air was then chased after by the ninja who attempted to cut her using a haymaker strike with the kunai in reverse grip! but that didnt hesitate her a bit! Hidden swung her feet attempting to do a spiraling horizontal kick at the ninja, time almost seemed to slow as she made her move and hopefully pushing him back long enough for her to pull out her Dual 45. Caliber and shoot at the ninja, she would shoot six bullets three comeing from each gun the first three would be aimed at the ninjas head the second three bullets would be aimed at the ninjas arms and legs.

"The Names Hidden whats yours?"

Avatar image for morita_shunsuke
Morita Shunsuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Morita Shunsuke

The ultimate Shinobi’s attacks were mostly deflected by the skilled Kunoichi, Her movements are quite advance, she has potential. Thought the ultimate weapon as he made his final attack sending a haymaker with his reverse grip kunai knife! But the skills of the Kunoichi is not one to be count out. Performing a spiral horizontal kick "Ah!" Shunsuke was hit right on the chest and pushed back  rolling on the rooftop paviment. The silver hair ninja, Shunsuke, quickly falls back on his feet and strikes a fighting pose. I guess I under estimate her a bit, she is a bit faster than I thoug-- Uh?!  Shunsike had no time to think, as he looks fort and sees the Kunoichi drawing a pair of  guns and pulls the trigger several times Quick!I must use!  Shunsuke tried to block the bullets with a new drawn kunai knife, but it was obvious that he wouldn’t be able to block them all like he did with the kunais. With his kunai he actually blocked one of the bullets but another wounded his shoulder while he performed “ROTATION!”, shouted the ultimate shinobi. A large blur of chakra emerges from Shunsuke as he spins in a same spot making a tornado like energy barrier! The bullets are stopped by the great among of chakra that takes to stop bullets. The rotating stops and the blur of energy fades away as Shunsuke stops the Hyuga clan’s main branch hold’s technique! Taught to him by lady Hinata herself.

Shunsuke’s arm began to bleed, he shift his eyes looking at the damage arm, I got to be more careful, he thought as he opened and close his hand. If that bullet would have been deeper I wouldn’t be able to perform my hand sighs and with it, there goes most of my jutsu. But Shunsuke was unaware that tear of blood was flowing down his cheek. He gasp and with his left hand he touch his cheek and realize a second bullet went through the first seconds of the rotation technique and almost killed him. That was closer than I thought. He said to himself.

"The Names Hidden whats yours?"

Shunsuke was holding his bleeding arm as he replies glaring at the woman. “I am Morita, Shunsuke Morita. From Florenzia.”

The Shinobi while he was talking was already planning his next move. Using his byakugan he was searching the full area looking for something to use at his advantage. In the lower area of the apartment buildings Shunsuke spotted a pool area. The Shinobi with out taking his eyes out of the Kunoichi and keeping the conversation on going he was moving to the side of the rooftop where he could see the pool right on the bottom of the building.

“Shame.. Such great skills and yet you lower yourself with such weapon.. Build by the ones who try to destroy our ninja ways. You don’t deserve to be called a Shinobi!” said the leaf ninja warrior just to buy himself sometime as the kunoichi probably would reply with anger after that coment. Now, lets see what is the level of her skills. Thought Shunsuke as he activated his Sharingan abilities, he performs a hand sign and shouts out loud, “Water stile! Water dragon jutsu!” just as his chakra raises, the sound of water been disturb is heard at the boto of the building and from the pool a jet of water shape as a dragon emerges propelling up to fifteen feet above the rooftop and as the water dragon open its mouth it goes homing right after Hidden!  If it hits, the mass and impact of the water could not only kill her! But the rooftop wouldn’t be able to hold the impact!.

Shunsuke after the conclusion would jump to the building right next to the apartments as he watch part of the rooftop crumble. Shunsuke was already panting, not only he used byakugan, the water stile jutsu and his sharingan, he also had perform rotation which consume a lot of chakra.
Hidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hidden

Hidden's spinning horizontal kick had hit the ninja right in the chest sending the ninja flying backward, but the silver haired ninja quickly swooped back on to his feet and struck a fighting pose. After Hidden had performed her Spinning Horizontal Kick she came down to her feet and pulled out two 45. Caliber Pistols and began shooting at the silver haired ninja, Hidden watched as the ninjas face went from determination to Scared silly! causing a small smirk to spread across her face. Six bullets shot out and Hidden watched as the  ninja attmpted to pull out a kunai and block using that "Ha! that wont help you!" Hidden yelled out to the ninja , but surprisingly he managed to block one! The ninja then put out his arm like he was gonna tell them to stop, but another bullet came shooting by and managed to hit the ninja in the shoulder but he still managed to be standing! and then he yelled “ROTATION!” and a huge whirling blue power came spiraling outward causing the the other bullets to spin away. Hidden stood in amazment as her bullets were deflected Damn! this guy is way stronger then i had thought. Hidden thought as she watched the ninja glance down at his shoulder in agonizing pain, the ninja obviously had never been shot before as she could tell by the extremely shocked look on the ninjas face as he open and closed his wounded hand to see if he could still use it. "The Names Hidden whats yours?" she said as the ninja noticed a bullet had breached his spiraling blue force thing and grazed the side of his head causing a tear of blood to trickle down his cheek.

“I am Morita, Shunsuke Morita. From Florenzia.” he said griping his bleeding arm. “Shame.. Such great skills and yet you lower yourself with such weapon.. Built by the ones who tried to destroy our ninja ways. You don’t deserve to be called a Shinobi!”

"I am not a shinobi, i am an assassin,
she said as she began to walk towards Shunsuke, and incase you dont know what that is, its a decieving bitch who gets the job done! but fine if you wanna battle in the way of the shinobi then fine!" Hidden took her guns and threw them off the edge of the building and walked back away from Shunsuke a little. "Bring it!" she said as she struck a fighting pose.

“Water stile! Water dragon jutsu!” Shunsuke yelled out! The apartment building had a pool down below on ground level about 50 stories down, it was quite a big pool so Hidden was most likely doomed but knowing her she will probably get out of this.

The sound of the water being shaped and shifted was heard as suddenly a Massive Water Dragon came up out of the pool. The dragon was about the size of a huge life size dragon, it towered over Hidden and looked down upon her with death in its eyes ready to pounce, but Hidden had a plan! She would run over and attempt to jump and grab Shunsuke and pull him with herself to into the mouth of the massive dragon and off the building, Hidden would grab and phase Shunsuke and herself threw the water dragons mouth allowing her to fall threw the dragon and collide into the great pool below.