#1 Edited by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Premise

The Dent Resort, a peaceful island getaway, far away from the exploits of the big city, attracts people from all over the world. Every day politicians, star athletes, celebrities, and family after family come to it to enjoy themselves. There is little security on the island despite this, it being for the most part new. It could be a ripe bounty if one chooses to act on it.

Recluse, an outcast from the Cult of the Web, can see this plain as day. He decides to act first. He arrives to the resort, with his own small group of followers, and set themselves up. While the resort was having a celebration, with it's highest amounts of residents, they struck. They take out any ways of leaving the island, and destroy any means of communication the vacationers have. At the same time, Recluse spreads a mystical airborne drug, similar to that the Cult of the Web uses to make it's champions (I.E. give them Spider-powers), through the island.

He purposely makes this drug unstable, causing some residents to start suffering from mental weakness, making them easier to manipulate. He stands before them, and gives them his speech, offering them "salvation" from the rest of the world. Any residents who resist are openly executed. He sends out one final message to several areas around the world, interrupting television and radio signals, stating that the "Isle of Kain" is now it's own political body and any who interfere in it's affairs will face the consequences, displaying several politicians as hostages. Government officials become distraught, not knowing what to do about the situation. What Recluse hopes to gain from this is unknown, but it surely isn't good for anyone.

OOC-

I made this idea a long while ago. Sort of disappeared, but now that I'm back I wanna do this. Here are the rules and things like that >.>

• Standard RPG rules apply.
  • I'm heading this RPG, but I'm welcome to advice.
  • Open RPG, but I'm gonna put a personal limit on the amount of characters and how powerful characters can be and are allowed to participate.
  • You don't need a sign up sheet or anything, just ask before posting.
  • Due to Recluse being my character's main villain, my character will be the main one pushing the story. He'll need help though, army of mind warped people with his abilities aren't something he can take care of himself.
  • Characters can come in as normal heroes heroing, be vacationing at Dent Resort beforehand, or jump in to exploit the madness. Do whatever you want as long a it (mostly) makes sense.
  • Have fun. My First RPG (and the second one I'll be participating in), so I want it to go well.
#2 Posted by Zazamell Grantodo (165 posts) - - Show Bio

Team Spider? :D

*holds out hand for bro-fist*

#3 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zazamell Grantodo: Somebody was using your look when I made this O_o
#4 Posted by Zazamell Grantodo (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Wolf_Spider_:

Why you gotta be like that, bro? ;_;

#5 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zazamell Grantodo: ?
#6 Posted by Patriotic (106 posts) - - Show Bio

Have fun. :)

#7 Posted by Zazamell Grantodo (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Wolf_Spider_:

I'm saying we could team up for this.

#8 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zazamell Grantodo: It's a open RPG, you can join.
#9 Posted by .Ajax. (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in.

#10 Posted by _Recluse_ (2 posts) - - Show Bio
@.Ajax.: Great
#11 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

One does not simply walk into Dent Resort!

#12 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kovak: ?
#13 Posted by Kovak (748 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Wolf_Spider_: I've been seeing a lot of "One does not simply..." meme images around, guess I got lost in the moment. That said, totes up for this, bro.

#14 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Kovak: Okay.
#15 Posted by Tombstone. (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Ill join, Tombstone needs more feats.

#16 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tombstone.: Sure.
#17 Posted by _Zombie_ (10445 posts) - - Show Bio

Might jump into this with Toxique.

#18 Posted by Tombstone. (287 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt I will be able to post today, the power for the plugs upstairs are out so my tablet is the only way for me to access the internet.

#19 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio
@Tombstone.: The RPG probably won't be up today, so I don't think you'll have to post.
@ZombieBigfoot
Kay
#20 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Bumper Cars

#21 Posted by Zazamell Grantodo (165 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Wolf_Spider_:

Whooo! Bumper cars :D

#22 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio

More bumper cars?

#23 Posted by _The_Ant_ (460 posts) - - Show Bio

Scratch out tombstone, here comes the ant!

#24 Posted by _Wolf_Spider_ (824 posts) - - Show Bio

Old Rpg. Doesn't really matter. Bumper cars, people.