Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Agent_DEATH
G'bandit said:
"HALLELUJAH :P
new RPG like a full CV RPG :D be cool, like in World RPG :D

or something that you dont need to be a team mate to get into it you know :D"

yeah i see your point i mean something amazing something epic people die people save lives people kill others something like a story arc in comics something clever
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Resonate
Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Adam Vertigo
The Vigilant Marauder said:
"G'bandit said:

i feel ya bro but the best rpgs are with the teams"

looks like i need to find a team thats willing to except me
Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Resonate
"G'bandit said:

not entirely. The teams shouldnt be everything on CV for Rping, we can still do all kinds of stuff without em, just no one likes the idea it seems
Avatar image for the_vigilant_marauder
The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Adam Vertigo said:
"The Vigilant Marauder said:
"G'bandit said:

looks like i need to find a team thats willing to except me"
try wal they are pretty cool
Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ronin alexsnder

um apparently you guys dont know a good RPG even if it kicks you right in the face. the apocalypse RPG is amazing and its canon and whats stopping anybody from joining it. there is only one team in the whole RPG and thats mobb deep the rest of the original teams that were in the first part are all separate now and doing their own thing weather it be teaming up with unlikey partners or just doing your own thing there is plenty of room for more participants

Mer-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mer-Man

I think we need LESS canon RPGs and Apocalypse is great. ICE has always got some Awesome RPGs too

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Resonate
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By G'bandit

yea but is hard to get in teams.. also the team leaders are never on.. and when they are and tell you yes you will be part of the team making you promises they make you feel cool.. then they start to make excuses not to put you on the team... and tell you.. you will be on! but never let you... you feel left out.. lonely
 (violin playing sad song)

useless, like nobody likes you :(  and then you get so mad that you just get tired of everything you set you 30 explosive charges with out caring if is a police department and just press the detonator blowing it up to pieces watching the chief's picture flying up in the sky.

. why dont they let me in? :(

might be cause.. I don't know... cause I'm a clown maybe..

but no one wants me on  any team that's why I end up blowing their pages up to the sky and watch it fly in the sky like fireworks I like fireworks......  "watery eyes"

runs away crying... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :(:::   LOL

The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronin alexsnder said:
"um apparently you guys dont know a good RPG even if it kicks you right in the face. the apocalypse RPG is amazing and its canon and whats stopping anybody from joining it. there is only one team in the whole RPG and thats mobb deep the rest of the original teams that were in the first part are all separate now and doing their own thing weather it be teaming up with unlikey partners or just doing your own thing there is plenty of room for more participants"
its good but a little confusing bro
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Resonate said:
"Resonate said:
"Try here instead"
"
where res? im lookin but i dont see anything where the hell am i lookin
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Agent_DEATH
G'bandit said:
"yea but is hard to get in teams.. also the team leaders are never on.. and when they are and tell you yes you will be part of the team making you promises they make you feel cool.. then they start to make excuses not to put you on the team... and tell you.. you will be on! but never let you... you feel left out.. lonely

useless, like nobody likes you :(  and then you get so mad that you just get tired of everything you set you 30 explosive charges with out caring if is a police department and just press the detonator blowing it up to pieces watching the chief's picture flying up in the sky.

but no one wants me on  any team that's why I end up blowing their pages up to the sky and watch it fly in the sky like fireworks I like fireworks......  "watery eyes"

runs away crying... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :(:::   LOL "

wow ..................oh well to bad for you
Adam Vertigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Adam Vertigo
ronin alexsnder said:
"um apparently you guys dont know a good RPG even if it kicks you right in the face. the apocalypse RPG is amazing and its canon and whats stopping anybody from joining it. there is only one team in the whole RPG and thats mobb deep the rest of the original teams that were in the first part are all separate now and doing their own thing weather it be teaming up with unlikey partners or just doing your own thing there is plenty of room for more participants"

ok i'll join, maybe it'll help me with my powers problem
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By G'bandit
Agent_DEATH said:
"G'bandit said:
"yea but is hard to get in teams.. also the team leaders are never on.. and when they are and tell you yes you will be part of the team making you promises they make you feel cool.. then they start to make excuses not to put you on the team... and tell you.. you will be on! but never let you... you feel left out.. lonely

runs away crying... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! :(:::   LOL "

wow ..................oh well to bad for you"
Na actually it went pretty well after blowing the place up I felt really good :P :D now I'm about to blow up another :P but I'm not telling witch one :P
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Agent_DEATH
G'bandit said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"G'bandit said:

Na actually it went pretty well after blowing the place up I felt really good :P :D now I'm about to blow up another :P but I'm not telling witch one :P"

throws a knife threw g's head  "thats what you think
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ronin alexsnder
G'bandit said:

actually G bandit i think your funny as hell and would love to have you on my team if i could see some of your RP skill but you never asked so how can i decide one way or the other if you dont ask ?????
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

ok i'll join, maybe it'll help me with my powers problem"
well since i havent seen you RP could you do me a favor and send me your first post so ican make sure it doesnt mess with or collide with some one elses post other than that your more than welcome and some new faces would be great
The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

well since i havent seen you RP could you do me a favor and send me your first post so ican make sure it doesnt mess with or collide with some one elses post other than that your more than welcome and some new faces would be great"
Looks at Ronin skeptically a female requested to join and u denied he the other day lolz
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ronin alexsnder
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

well since i havent seen you RP could you do me a favor and send me your first post so ican make sure it doesnt mess with or collide with some one elses post other than that your more than welcome and some new faces would be great"
Looks at Ronin skeptically a female requested to join and u denied he the other day lolz"
huh?? that was silent storm elusive storm and many of his other storm names of course im gonna turn him down i let him on the gen team and he totally screwed me over
The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

Looks at Ronin skeptically a female requested to join and u denied he the other day lolz"
huh?? that was silent storm elusive storm and many of his other storm names of course im gonna turn him down i let him on the gen team and he totally screwed me over"
looks at him, that wasnt elusive storm lolz
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ronin alexsnder
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

huh?? that was silent storm elusive storm and many of his other storm names of course im gonna turn him down i let him on the gen team and he totally screwed me over"
looks at him, that wasnt elusive storm lolz"
it wasnt? who was it then what was their name so i can go back and look??? the only person i remember turning down was erosive storm??
G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By G'bandit
Agent_DEATH said:
"G'bandit said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"G'bandit said:

Na actually it went pretty well after blowing the place up I felt really good :P :D now I'm about to blow up another :P but I'm not telling witch one :P"

throws a knife threw g's head  "thats what you think"
caption
caption

:P
The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

it wasnt? who was it then what was their name so i can go back and look??? the only person i remember turning down was erosive storm??"
yea errosive storm isnt elusive storm
Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Agent_DEATH
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

it wasnt? who was it then what was their name so i can go back and look??? the only person i remember turning down was erosive storm??"
yea errosive storm isnt elusive storm"
yeah i dont think she is either
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Agent_DEATH said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

yeah i dont think she is either"
do either of you know elusive storm? i thought you were both new?
LexiCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LexiCat

There also happens to be a very big Marvel Knights rpg coming up as well.  That's open to anyone who would like to be in it.   All you need to do is post on the New RPG Ideas thread the character you would like.    Not every fun rpg has to be canon or team based.    It's just the way it happens, sometimes.   It's why the Marvel Knights idea came about.  We wanted something anyone could enjoy. 

I'm not sure why people are suddenly saying there aren't any good ideas.  And rather than pointing fingers at those who have come up with ideas and saying  "Make something up", why not pose some of your own ideas.   Some will take off,  others might not.   It's just a thought.

The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope im seph and that wasn't elusive storm im sure of that

Agent_DEATH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Agent_DEATH
ronin alexsnder said:
"Agent_DEATH said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"Adam Vertigo said:
"ronin alexsnder said:

yeah i dont think she is either"
do either of you know elusive storm? i thought you were both new?"
this account is knew i know elusive storm yeah sometimes he can be an annoying argumentative little sh!t
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By ronin alexsnder

lmmfao exactly and he has a different storm account all the time i just wasnt taking chances. well if your so sure seph hows bout fillinga brother in!!!!!

The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ronin alexsnder said:
"lmmfao exactly and he has a different storm account all the time i just wasnt taking chances. well if your so sure seph hows bout fillinga brother in!!!!!"
alrite bro theres other secrets i must expose to you also but in a pm
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By ronin alexsnder
LexiCat said:
"There also happens to be a very big Marvel Knights rpg coming up as well.  That's open to anyone who would like to be in it.   All you need to do is post on the New RPG Ideas thread the character you would like.    Not every fun rpg has to be canon or team based.    It's just the way it happens, sometimes.   It's why the Marvel Knights idea came about.  We wanted something anyone could enjoy. 

I'm not sure why people are suddenly saying there aren't any good ideas.  And rather than pointing fingers at those who have come up with ideas and saying  "Make something up", why not pose some of your own ideas.   Some will take off,  others might not.   It's just a thought."
agreed and just so everyone knows the apocalypse RPG is canon and non canon to an extent. its an alternate reality so its canon in that reality but in other realities its not. which means you dont have to use any of the background from the apocalypse RPG as part of your story line. its kinda like an Ultimate U like in marvel. later down the line we might do another RPG that will be off of that story line but as for it being canon it is and it aint. i know for sure it isnt canon for final arrow since he made one shot and last arrow gay with each other lmmfao im pretty sure he doesnt want them to always be gay he was just having fun with his characters in an alternate reality
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ronin alexsnder
"ronin alexsnder said:
"lmmfao exactly and he has a different storm account all the time i just wasnt taking chances. well if your so sure seph hows bout fillinga brother in!!!!!"
alrite bro theres other secrets i must expose to you also but in a pm"
haha okay i will be wtching my PM's then lol
Final X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Final X

we need a RPG where Robots take over the human race...

hell-spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By hell-spawn

I hav a good RPG wait till 2morrow and i'll write it up

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#41  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Theres already a thread for Rpg ideas. But I don't wanna be accused of being unfair (since I made it :P). But I will say it helps to keep the ideas in one area so people can find them.

Also no idea is a dumb idea. Theres no real formula for making an Rpg successful. As someone said already sometimes they take off and sometimes they dont. It doesn't mean the idea was junk. It just happens. I've seen some of the most well thought out Rpgs fail within a day, while others that where spur of the moment took off. Its a crazy Rpg world we're livin in.

ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ronin alexsnder
Gambler said:
 Its a crazy Rpg world we're livin in."
lmfao well said G well said. its really all about timing and whats going on really to say if RPG will work or not i think
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Kurrent

This Thread just bothers the Sh!t outta me!

G'bandit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By G'bandit

Raises he's hand

how about a rubber ducky race RPG :D it would be cool :P

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#45  Edited By lady_redhead
Kurrent said:
"This Thread just bothers the Sh!t outta me!"
you comment to diss the thread.... then nothing else...
The Vigilant Marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

G'bandit said:
"Raises he's hand

how about a rubber ducky race RPG :D it would be cool :P"
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By lady_redhead
G'bandit said:
"Raises he's hand

how about a rubber ducky race RPG :D it would be cool :P"
O
M
F
G
THAT WOULD BE THE COOLEST THING EVER
Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kurrent
Mistress Redhead said:
"Kurrent said:
you comment to bag it out.... then nothing else..."
Here goes then.....

GOOD RP's have been consistently pushed out for the last 2 months and for someone to say otherwise is plain BS to me. Their has been something for everyone and I think that it has gone pretty well. Also to say that RP's have been limited is a complete lie because I myself have made a lot of the recent one and only 2 of those you had to be on a team to participate. ALL of the others were open to everyone (that is how I prefer it). That is why this thread bothers the sh!t outta me and another thing who is stopping anybody from making thier own RP!
lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By lady_redhead
Kurrent said:
"Mistress Redhead said:
"Kurrent said:
you comment to bag it out.... then nothing else..."
Here goes then.....

GOOD RP's have been consistently pushed out for the last 2 months and for someone to say otherwise is plain BS to me. Their has been something for everyone and I think that it has gone pretty well. Also to say that RP's have been limited is a complete lie because I myself have made a lot of the recent one and only 2 of those you had to be on a team to participate. ALL of the others were open to everyone (that is how I prefer it). That is why this thread bothers the sh!t outta me and another thing who is stopping anybody from making thier own RP!"
Thanks! i feel clarified!
EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#50  Edited By EganTheVile1

"The Reckoning" we power one character to virtually godlike status and have about 10-15 other people fight him, I'm just throwing out a thought