We Are Legend: Tokyo Force

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By We Are Legend

"Lighting up the darkness hasn't been enough. We must evolve, or we'll be left behind. From now on, we work in the dark, to serve the light." - Marshal Hannah Schwind

No Caption Provided

After the destruction of WAL in Los Angeles during the first CVnU civil war, the Japanese government created a successor to the original team. This was a way of returning the favor, for it was We Are Legend who was there to help, when the 2011 Earthquake/ Tsunami hit the country. Bigger and daring, ex-Navy Commander, Hannah Schwind, was selected to govern the sister operation. Stationed in Tokyo, the new We Are Legend seeks to continue what the trio of heroes had begun and liberate the world from darkness; from East to West.

And at the front-line, Tokyo Force-- a counter-terrorist group, comprised of some of the world's strangest and most remarkable individuals the drums of war could ever call upon to fight.

Headquarters

Hiro Castle
Hiro Castle

Once belonging to a warlord in the 14th century, this white and blue castle of old is now used by We Are Legend: Tokyo as a base of operation. Hidden from sight, this gem remains a forgotten relic in Hinohara, a municipality belonging to the Nishitama District. While appearing traditional on the outside, its interior has been remodeled to resonate a more modern and elegant presence, while still retaining its ancient roots. Very spacious, the building is about roughly 300-feet or so. Surrounded by a moat, the only way to reach the front entrance is to cross the stone bridge near the local town square.

Castle Interior Features:

• Suites for members.
  • Library.
  • Kitchen.
  • Lobby.
  • Meeting room.
  • Courtyard
  • Private baths.
  • Tea room.
  • Sushi bar.
  • Lounge room.
  • Lunch room.
  • Secret arcade room.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Castle Exterior Features:

• Four lakes.
  • Two waterfalls.
  • Rich fauna and flora.
  • Hot springs.
  • Cherry blossom forest.
  • Interfaith shrine, for all creeds.
  • Monk monastary for the Sisterhood of Huoyan.
  • Indoor Dojo.
  • Sports complex.
  • Japanese garden.
  • Koi pond.
  • Bathhouse.
  • Tea house.
  • Various small restaurants.
  • Hiro Park (Townie community.)
  • Townie square.
  • Townie town houses.
  • Townie marketplace.
  • Man-made canals.
  • Farms.
  • Stables.

The castle is located right in the middle of a large park, protected by 100-meters of stone walls on every corner. Winged Guardians vigilantly guard the walls 24/7. Cannons and howitzers are mounted on every watchtower. This is not only to protect We Are Legend personnel, but for the safety of the community living within the walls.

With the inception of the Japanese branch, poor and homeless families were invited to live in the outer-grounds. This was done to establish a flourishing economic system, though small. As of now, the settlement sits at 3,400 people and rising; the bulk of the workers dedicating themselves to a life of agriculture, preferring a simple lifestyle. These people refer themselves as "Townies", and their home, Hiro Park. Despite the isolation, citizens must abide by the same laws as any Tokyo resident.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Dome

No Caption Provided

Sitting beneath Hiro Castle, the Dome serves as the military bunker for We Are Legend: Tokyo. The grit and grime is hidden under a doormat for good reasons; to keep the military strength concealed, and to not defile the natural beauty above. The only way to reach the Dome is by elevator at Hiro Castle, where access is exclusive to only WAL personnel-- or, by using one of few secret passageways throughout the exterior grounds.

At 10,000 strong, We Are Legend has never been stronger. Soldiers and non-soldiers alike, work together to keep the world safe. 60 percent consists of infantry troops; 20 percent is aerial; 10 percent is naval; 1 percent are Winged Guardians; and the rest are non-military, such as mechanics or scientists. New weapons are created everyday. Recently, giant mech technology has been added to the organization's array of arsenal.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The twenty-footers are called "Big Brothers", and are dropped via helicopters to assist ground forces. It only takes one pilot for sortie. HQ is in constant contact with the pilots, in order to give assignments and deliver mech statuses. Models of Big Brothers differ from types. There are currently only three available:

A pilot getting ready to wreak havoc with a Big Brother
A pilot getting ready to wreak havoc with a Big Brother
  • Zeus: Are the big guns, who serve as tankers and reinforcements. They are strong and durable, but slow. Typical weapons: flack cannons; rocket launchers; railguns.
  • Hermes: Are the recon units, who mainly serve as espionage and occasionally for assassination assignments. They are very fast, but not as strong or as durable as the other models of mechs. Typical weapons: pistols; sniper rifles; grenade launchers.
  • Hercules: Are the infantry units. They are the first to be launched into the fray, and the last to pull out. They are the equivalent of the common soldier, but are anything but. They are the most balanced of the three Big Brothers. Typical weapons: fully-automatic guns; laser rifles; shotguns.
Under construction
Under construction

There are current works for a 60-metered prototype mech. It's in early development, but the results will shake the foundation of the globe.

The Winged Guardian Corps:

A Winged Guardian Sergeant on the move.
A Winged Guardian Sergeant on the move.

The few and the proud, fashioning a green cape with the feather insignia. Not everyone that enters the academy leaves a member. It is a physically-demanding job. The Wing Guardians are the core sentinels of the army. They are the last line of defense, responsible for turning the tide if things get real ugly. Expert killers, they hone their martial arts and parkour skills, training rigorously everyday. If not for the presence of the Tokyo Force, the WGC would be the top dogs to beat.

Their choice of gear is the Vertical Maneuver, an omni-directional mobility device, giving the wearer the ability to scale any surface. One simply aims and fires two grappling hooks at something, then the device activates a gas mechanism, which reels oneself towards the area that was marked. They can then disconnect the hook and start anew, progressing through the air.

The main weapon of choice are steel blades, which are wired to the Vertical Maneuver, for easier sheathing; two on each side. While they prefer traditional weapons, mostly because they follow a Bushido-like honor code, Corp members do not shy away from using long-ranged weapons. If they are tasked to take down a super-powered, they are willing to resort to shameful tactics to eliminate an opponent, such as using nullifying guns. These guns do not kill, but merely disable powers for only a few seconds, giving them an opportunity to deal a killing blow.

No Caption Provided

Rules!

1. Please try to keep all conversation in the thread IC (in character), if you are going to go out of character please make sure you put Ooc in front of whatever it is that is going to be out of character so there will be no confusion.

Example:

Feral Nova's eyes glance over at Izaiah and nods her head, greeting him.
Ooc: WANDO! Whats up!? xD

2. You are not allowed to blow up the base in any shape or form unless it is spoken about ahead of time (and in agreement) with the current leader of the team. Also, you may NOT enter/breach the Dome without our permission.

3. Please be sure to have a real reason for your character to be at the WAL HQ if they are not a member.

4. You may not kill major NPC characters without our permission.

5. If you want to join the team please send a PM to the team leader(Kabuto Rider), DO NOT send a message to the team account. Our roster will consist of 7 members. There are currently three slots open to join.

6. If you join the team you are agreeing to being active in the team thread and participate in team RP's.

7. If you want to join/or have joined, you must be either a hero or lawful neutral.

The group focuses on not being the most powerful team in the world, but rather being the most inspirational towards the people on Earth.

8. If you ARE a member of the team and are going to be gone for a lengthy time, please be sure to send the current leader a message. Also if you are missing during the middle of an RP, then your character WILL be NCPed by the person who was to post after you. This is to prevent any standstill in RP's.

9. Your character must fit into our theme of Japanese pop culture.

10. All normal CVnU Rules apply

11. Most important rule of all, HAVE FUN! :D

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
No Caption Provided

Ooc

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

OoC: Looks cool guys ^_^

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izaiah: Ooc: WAAAAAAAAAAAAANDO!!! I knew this would bring you out to say hi :P

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Izaiah
Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: Now thats one hell of an OP

Kabuto_Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kabuto_Rider
Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: This is classic and DOPE.

_WildChild_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: O_O

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Izaiah

@uchiha_hotaru: OoC: I'm on pretty often actually, I just seldom see topics I have anything to add to.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@izaiah: AHHHHHHH

Getting onto Moira now

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Moira_Marquis
Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

OOC:Nice work.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kabuto_rider: @uchiha_hotaru: @izaiah:

Long had it been that Moira was part of something REAL, the Nest was something fresh. Allowing her to come back into the world running, and let off steam. Shortly after coming into the world as Espinoza she was angry, and wanted to hurt people because she was herself hurting. But now she could be part of something bigger. They reached out to her, out of nowhere and offered her a chance at saving the world from itself. From everyone who could cause it harm, she took the offer and never wishes to be away.

Moira sits legs dangling over a ledge, her toes just barely touching the pond. The air breathes all around her and fills her with hope. For the first time in a long time, she smiled. A honest an genuine smile, one not forced or achieved through pleasure.

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izaiah: Ooc: WELL NOW YOU HAVE A THREAD! :p I expect a hello when we're both on! xD

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izaiah: OOC (hehehe this is my hero. And i am now WALean)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

OOC: Waiting for the first rebel to not put OOC :P

Kabuto_Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Kabuto_Rider

@uchiha_hotaru: @moira_marquis: @izaiah: OOC: Welcome aboard, DC. And to everyone else, thanks for the nice comments.

I'll jump right into character tomorrow after work, so we can get the introductions rolling and have the NPC marshal do a tour around the HQ.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kabuto_rider: OOC so is Moira alright? I can make another character Kabu

Kabuto_Rider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moira_marquis: OOC: I see no problems with the character. PM a gif of the character for the team profile, when you get the chance, please.

Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#24  Edited By Legacy_
Moira_Marquis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Moira_Marquis
Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_: ooc because we can :D and I'm older than you so I can do what I want when I want :P

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

We Are Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@izaiah: @moira_marquis: OOC: I've updated you guys into the roster.

Ok, I'll be heading out for the night. Peace out!

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are three letters really making a difference?

OOC: No
OOC: No
Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: This is wonderful and I wish you the best of luck :-)

That's how you leave a polite comment on someone else's work Nova ~_^

~ LL

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: This is wonderful and I wish you the best of luck :-)

That's how you leave a polite comment on someone else's work Nova ~_^

~ LL

O_o what did I do?

_WildChild_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's up with all the "OOC?"

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Arquitenens

[Ooooooh! Never mind!]

Raven_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Raven_

Do I have to say OOC, ugh *drop kicks a vase*

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven_: Ooc: charges her for the distruction of the ancient Japanese vase What Captain want's Captain gets! :P

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha_hotaru:

not to be Obnoxious but this Original hellion named azra isn't the Captain. See what I did there?

Also Raven is a bird she doesn't have money for said vase

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft: Ooc: o_o no I don't see what you did there... what are you talking about? lol

Then Raven shall be charged a different way :P

Hexcraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha_hotaru:

The only capital letters were OOC :p

Like what chores? Lol

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft: Ooc: >_< I don't understand what you're talking about.

Sure, we'll pimp her off to CoP's to clean Nova's room every month for a year or two xD

Rafael_Romeiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OOC: Nice work :)

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hexcraft said:

@uchiha_hotaru:

not to be Obnoxious but this Original hellion named azra isn't the Captain. See what I did there?

Also Raven is a bird she doesn't have money for said vase

Now I get it lol

_Glacier_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooc: Badass af. G'luck with this ^_^

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha_hotaru said:

@izaiah: YOU JOINED THE TEAM!?!?!? YOU'RE ON THE TEAM!?!??! WANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OoC: Actually no, I think he @replied to me by mistake...

acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good luck with this

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol animevice strikers again good luck with this ;)

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The place wasn’t as empty as she thought it would have been, staff of the newly remade team could be seen marching to different areas of the luxurious Hiro Castle, which was now the base of this team that she was told so much about. Hotaru took in a deep breath, taking her first step fully in with nothing but her sword hanging restfully on her waste. All of her belongings had already been transferred over from when she was first recruited by Ms. Schwind. Schwind found the teenager after the events of the creation of the Neo-Mutants at Ronin’s Nest, going to her and offering help trying to adjust with her new mutant abilities. For weeks Hotaru avoided the woman, she wanted nothing to do with her powers, she wanted nothing to do with the government or heroes or anything of the sort. She just wanted to finish school, become a teacher and live her life as normally as possible and simply forget the nightmare that happened to her.

But one thing lead to another, she was kicked out of school, forced to move from Tokyo where she was living at the dorms and moved back to Ronin’s Nest. Then the town’s people began giving her odd looks, they knew what happened to her, they knew she was kidnapped, experimented on and turned into a 'Neo-Mutant'. Some people would give her sympathy, others would question if she was really herself or just some sort of clone spying on the town. It was overwhelming. It was bad enough she didn’t feel like herself anymore, but now the towns people were questioning her own humanity! Eventually Hotaru got a hold of Ms. Schwind and accepted her offer, it was obvious she could no longer stay in the Nest any longer, she was going to have to fly on her own.

Since then the young woman had been living within a military compound in Tokyo, learning how to not just adjust to her powers, but grow with them. She actually became pretty good with them, learning little tricks that helped her grow, and rather quickly. She learned she could learn how to fight more quickly than others by using her abilities, allowing her to best even the most skilled soldiers in hand to hand to combat, and don't even get her started with her swordsmanship, that has grown to a whole other level on itself. Then Schwind came to her with a new proposal, to be one of the members of a new counter terrorist group in Tokyo that the government was developing, to become a soldier for the people. Again, Hotaru was hesitant, she wasn’t solider material, she never killed anyone, never actually went into battle, she was just a girl who got thrown into this new life she never asked for. Hesitantly she agreed, if only for one reason, she didn’t want to be the victim anymore, she didn’t want to be the one being rescued in one way or another, she didn’t want others to be victims. She was given these powers for a reason and this had to be it.

“Ancestors, please help me.” She whispered to herself, feeling curious eyes shift over to her from every direction as she made her way deeper into the HQ.

Ooc: sorry it's kinda rushed, I just wanted to get something before it got too late lol