#1 Posted by The Arcryn OutRiders (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#2 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2731 posts) - - Show Bio

Recently, one of our members has turned to a life of betrayal and he will pay in blood. We would like to accept anyone that joins our clan of outsiders and those who believe that they would like a life of difference, peace and acceptance. The OutRiders are those people who seek unionship with others and fight for what we believe the Greater Good even though we do not take sides in the branches of "good" or "evil". If you wish to join us just Pm me and you will be apart of the clan almost immediately. We are thought the most superior fighting force on earth with surviving many disasterous wars.

#3 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

who betrayed the team?

#4 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2731 posts) - - Show Bio

The Lux, our assassin who tried to become an ally to the inquisition and slowly kill us all!

#5 Posted by Nighthunter (28561 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"The Lux, our assassin who tried to become an ally to the inquisition and slowly kill us all!"

oh, ok

#6 Posted by GodOfDoom (311 posts) - - Show Bio

ElusiveStorm says:

"The Lux, our assassin who tried to become an ally to the inquisition and slowly kill us all!"

that has to suck.

#7 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

says in mind Sometimes I wonder if all these "Arcryn OutRiders" is just one guy, because all of a sudden there are a whole lotta people in Arcryn OutRiders....

#8 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2731 posts) - - Show Bio

The group was created by me but its members are all others. Yes i tried to do that before with multiple characters but it turned to become boring without real people. Such as Luz and Vault but not anymore, Lux is a character i wouldnt even dream of creating, and the others are quite different too.

The Arcryn OutRiders are also compaosed of hundreds of thousands of AI members controlled by me during rpgs but nothing else. This SoulStorm is surprisingly not my guy so someone tried to stalk my character and recreate him in his own fashion.