• 134 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#101 Posted by Ian_Idyll (694 posts) - - Show Bio
#102 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
#103 Posted by Ian_Idyll (694 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Posted by Atrocity_ (1859 posts) - - Show Bio

I shall post later.

#105 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

lol christ...

#107 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
#108 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Your evil posts are never dull

#109 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
#110 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio
#111 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Edited by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio
#113 Edited by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit said:

@shanana said:

@surkit: what

This has some heat to it lol Then I said I liked your post and then

@shanana said:

@surkit: oh lol

LOL some heat? I just said what, like what. Assuming? lol

#114 Edited by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: 'Oh' usually comes right before 'I thought' lol

#115 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit said:

@shanana: 'Oh' usually comes right before 'I thought' lol

Yes, but there was no preconceived notion about what "Lol Christ" could mean. So when you explained it, m'dear Surkit; I was like oh.

but more so of an "Oh, now I know lol"

#116 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana said:

@surkit said:

@shanana: 'Oh' usually comes right before 'I thought' lol

Yes, but there was no preconceived notion about what "Lol Christ" could mean. So when you explained it, m'dear Surkit; I was like oh.

but more so of an "Oh, now I know lol"

'Oh' because you assumed, my statement might mean something else

#117 Edited by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@surkit said:

@shanana said:

@surkit said:

@shanana: 'Oh' usually comes right before 'I thought' lol

Yes, but there was no preconceived notion about what "Lol Christ" could mean. So when you explained it, m'dear Surkit; I was like oh.

but more so of an "Oh, now I know lol"

'Oh' because you assumed, my statement might mean something else

LOL Nooooo

"Oh" because your statement educate me, for that brief moment I was ignorant.

#118 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Case dismissed. Lack of evidence :P

#119 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooh a new god. And cardinal goddesses and now the Eastern god.

#121 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (828 posts) - - Show Bio
#122 Posted by Ian_Idyll (694 posts) - - Show Bio
#123 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19528 posts) - - Show Bio

Post with Shinji will be up today or tomorrow

#124 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

Going to post as cat.

#125 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

Post with Shinji will be up today or tomorrow

Sending a Pm

#126 Edited by Mr. Mercury (19528 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go visit a friend back on campus won't post until tomorrow.

#127 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go visit a friend back on campus won't post until tomorrow.

Thats cool

#128 Posted by Surkit (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

Splish splash

#129 Posted by Embargo (209 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@ian_idyll: lmfao did you telephoto a ship inside cat?

#131 Posted by Ian_Idyll (694 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: uh huh :)

well, not telephoto, telefrag. I am not a photographer and she is not my model haha :P

(She can if she wants too haha jk)

#132 Posted by Mr. Mercury (19528 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok my post for Shinji will be up today.

#133 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr__mercury: alright idk where prince Aizen is so I'll probably bring z to you

#134 Edited by Yashima (7 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Alright Yashima and his nymph are now heading to Union City for the stone.

#135 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

@yashima said:

@shanana: Alright Yashima and his nymph are now heading to Union City for the stone.

I had to take a few days away for an emergancy, I'm jumping back on this though