Watch The Throne

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Miami, Florida

Z crouch on the ground, blood continued to pour from her side; with a bit of pressure she was able to stop the blood flow, this wasn’t something she could count on for long. Her eyes momentarily shift to the granite stone being carried in the waves.“B-Bishop…” She called out, still writing in pain. “Are you sure that is a good idea?” The stone’s power to corrupt hit the average civilians; all the way to the mighty gods, if it somehow washed up in the wrong hands the destruction it could cause would be catastrophic.

Ziccarra couldn’t help but think of the consequences of Brahma Bull, or even Titan finding the accursed stone. “Alexis…Bishop, I have something to tell you both” She said, with a slight pant in her words. The wound she sustained from the Katana’s, continued to ail her; because of it she didn’t make any attempt to move.

“The…Gods are being set up for destruction” She finally admitted; starring into the eyes of Surkit; as it would affect him and the people of Earth significantly.

“My mother was attacked by an Asgardian dragon named Fang. T-This stone arriving here like Bishop said was no accident. If what my mother said about that relic is correct; it will turn a mere man into a god” She explained with brevity.

Faltering back towards the club, she brace herself up on the threshold on the door. “That power is the only power in the known universe gods would kill for” This time she turned toward Alexis; this bit of information related to the both of them.

“If we do not get that stone off the planet soon, corruption will destroy the Gods sphere of influence; meaning no one will believe in them” She concluded.

Sitting on the bar top she allowed Bishop to provide aid on her side; throughout the whole process the Cardinal “Goddess” harbored a flustered look.

“This thing really that bad?” Bishop asked, in an attempt to snap her from her faraway gaze.

“That stone can attract every known deity to this planet in an attempt to one up each other. At the very least; Picture a world where no one believes in anything? Can you imagine how immoral this Earth will be? “

She wince for a moment, at the searing pain of the alcohol on her wound; but her attention turn swiftly to the absent Alexis.

“He went to gather something’s so we can secure the stone relax princess sheesh” Z gave him a cross look; she hated to be called princess, he knew it; but he typically did so when she worried.

“Bishop…I need to ask you something, do you have what it takes to kill Alexis or myself if we get the stone?” The harsh reality of the question hit her hard; what would happen if she or Alexis got the stone? Or even an outside god for that matter.

The building shook a bit, Alexis had returned; no doubt with a way to finally halt the power emanating within the stone.

“Where is the stone now?” She said, turning toward Bishop.

“Fck…Union City; New Jersey”

Z turned toward Alexis; if they didn’t hurry the people Bishop cherished would potentially become victim to the symbiote stone.

Union City, New Jersey

The stone hit the shoreline, and almost immediately began to emit its rays of corruption.People along the coastline began to fight one another; people in cars begin to run over civilians in the crosswalk.

In the bowels on a New Jersey subway a 12 year old boy; pushes his 7 year old sister on to the train tracks. The stone did not discriminate.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

“A dark coffee, please.” The heavy voice, opposing the cashier, reverberated. The figure, owner of such profoundly toned voice, was no less bulkier than he sounded. A muscular man, displaying colossal strength would scare and withdraw any sane civilian. The attendant hurried to prepare the beverage, a fact that amused Aleksandar, no matter how friendly he seemed, people would be frightened by his humongous stature. The money, slipping from his fingers, infinitely inferior to the man’s hand. He cautiously handed it to the woman, which promptly accepted. The cup was hel steadily between two fingers, its warm and scrumptious scent were a delight for Stankóvic. Why wouldn’t he avail from his newly acquired job? Albeit his services weren’t required momentanealy at the U.S.A, he found delightful to enjoy such magnificent place as New Jersey.

Wading through another street, the Serbian Titan perceived a minor event happening, two kids fought for absolutely no reason, throwing punches as if it was a game. He tightened his pace, perhaps they were brothers. Divergency of standpoints were orthodox for siblings. Another clash, this time adults, an entire pack of them, brawling for no reason. “Hey!” The voice echoed, animalistic eyes gazed him eerily, some grinned, other simply onslaughted. The demon awoke inside, craving for vermillion blood to be spilled. The mental assault was too puissant for him to take control again.

One clenched fist slammed against the solid asphalt, swimmingly cleaving it. The other seeking for an object within the backpack. The helm was there and was soon attached. The stone had won. The demon was now in control. This time, the transformation occurred at its ultimate stage. A hammer alike weapon joined the terrifying figure, which was no longer human. It roared towards the sky, waving the almighty mace, antagonizing the civilians, harvesting lifes as the veracious Juggernaut, the Reaper of Doom.

“I am free! Finally, after centuries imprisoned! I shall proceed and consume this human’s body and bring destruction and doom to all that oppose my path. I shall avenge myself by destroying this mere realm. Beware, mortals, for the harbinger of destruction is back. Today, I shall feast over your corpses!”

"Today, I shall draught from your torrid blood!"

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Thee_Champion

@shanana: @surkit@indestructible_juggernaut:

The celestially perverse stone's emanating effects only accelerated with time, forcefully dissolving the morally attributed boundaries of those within the infectious reach of it's radiating energies. It's malignant influence discriminating no one, animals, humans, gods even, fell victim to the artifact's esoteric antagonism. Frustratingly resisting through sheer force of will and the fortuitous faculties of their fundamental beings, the uncannily gathered Trinity, Bishop, Ziccarra and Alexis narrowly resisted the stone's bewitching coercion, taking it upon themselves to formulate a solution to the ceaseless dilemma presented by the unchristened stone. Alexis' task? Find a temporary deterrent for the stone's outward flailing energies.

Skyrocketing from the congesting, darkening clouds above, Alexis descends, an ignited cone of rubicund scintillation pyrotechnically enveloping his speeding frame, the frigid air encompassing his immediate surroundings being inflamed by ebullient conflagration and torn asunder by a trailing succession of vibrationally roaring sonic booms. Protectively shielded by his chiseled arms, a spherical encasement composed of an exotic, extraterrestrial material, a discovered exotic compound boasting the versatile property of energy-mitigation, an artifact awarded to him during a past peregrination to a distant celestial body. Decelerating, averting from the generation of environmentally deconstructing effects, The Champion returned to Miami, enjoying a succinct reunion with his companions, the palpable urgency of the situation demanding their immediate intervention.

Transposing themselves to New Jersey, governed by their objective of locating the stone, the philanthropic Trinity commenced, Alexis struggling to combat the bullying influence of the stone, facially expressed frustration indicating his mild irascibility. "The sooner we find the stone and put an end to this, the better", he muttered, shooting a concise glance at both the Cardinal Goddess and Bishop, his tone less jovial, less benevolent than usual. "The orchestrator behind this stone's arrival, what motive could there be in plunging the world into a pit of chaos? I don't-", abruptly pausing, every single evolutionarily escalated sensory faculty in his person alerting him to a congested concentration of otherworldly energy, his grossly perceptive eyesight warning him of the ominous emergence of an unstoppable berserker. "Take this and find the stone", awarding the spherical inhibitor to Bishop prior to issuing a wordless 'farewell' nod to both his comrades, "I'm going to go see what thing is".

Explosively speeding towards the armed juggernaut, the New God's eyes illuminated with indignation at the sight of the ensuing homicide at the remorseless hands of the sadistic titan. Recalling Ziccarra's tears following the destruction of her beloved Solace City from the savagery of the Brahma Bull and Titan, never forgetting her vocal sorrow and confessions of helplessness, he could not allow another city to fall to a rampaging monster, it was his irrefutable duty as this world's defender. Accelerating, 108,247 km/h, a searing cone ignites all about him, thunderous sonic eruptions chasing after him as he flies, speeding towards the titan, thrusting both fists forward, the power to facilely plow through entire mountains seeking to frenetically smash into the juggernaut's abdomen, the stone lessening his inhibitions, allowing him to battle at a slightly closer proximity to his truest level.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

No Caption Provided

From his perch on the mezzanine Shinji Tsukazaki zeroed-in his gaze on the hired movers transporting the "Nobuhide Exhibit" into the Asia Society museum through the docking bay. He sighed. There hands were dirty, four out of six of the movers carried the artifacts with poor posture. His executive assistant Trina Camp, traded glances between the movers and Shinji, abruptly marching over towards the amateur movers to constructively critique their work ethic. Within Shinji's first week, Ms. Trina Camp learned if Shinji had to speak on it, things would turn sour for her later.

The movers glared up at Shinji, straightening their backs and washing there hands of dirt. They were humans, but there were levels to humanity like anything in the universe. These movers were near the bottom of that hierarchy. Labor slaves. "I appreciate your hard work gentlemen" the Ryukyu lilt tinged his American English. "These artifacts are more than monetary value, they are the story of an ancient culture with a rich history." His crystal blue eyes traced over the horned, golden Ushioni headpiece, glowing under the warmth of the theater light.

As a mover nervously settled the Ushioni headpiece on it's altar beside Shinji, the young curator shot him a question. "Are you familiar with the Nobuhide Clan?"

"No, sir." the man two times Shinji's age attempted his best English and posture in his dingy movers uniform in contrast to the foreigners tailored monochrome Yohji Yamamoto outfit.

"Hm." Shinji arrogantly retorted, he figured that was his response. His eyes lingered over a new object, a golden katana with a metallic tsuka embedded with sea jewels. "Ryujin." he defined it, soberly gripping the cold tsuka. "Ushioni and Ryujin were the power items for the Nobuhide clan during the Sengoku Jidai. They were laced in dark spells, magical languages that carried many disturbed lives within it. Samurai, Children, Emperors. Wielders were blind and heartless." The remaining workers listened intently frozen mid action.

Unphased, his kinky haired assistant casually returned to the mezzanine at the young man's side with a proud glare over the workers.

"These items were never unenchanted. Hence the molds you carry them with. Handle these items with care gentlemen."

The young art aficionado watched the movers resume their work with a bittersweet expression on his face. Two of the younger ones had potential, but the older men were stationary. In an economic stasis.

"Trina, you said you had to go check on your grandmother in New Jersey." Concerned, Shinji looked down at her and revealed a warm smile. "Go. I can finish the rest. See you next week."

"Thank you." Trina whispered with a mega-watt smile. "I'll email you the updates to your catalog essay"

"Our catalog essay" he chimed in, prompting Trina to flash a smile over her shoulder as she exited the building.

Akaitume
Akaitume

All the staff had left the building leaving Shinji alone with the movers and the unearthed artifacts. Shinjij breezed down the second floor stairs to main floor. He scanned over the six artifacts arranged on the stage. "Alright gentlemen" his baritone voice boomed through the theater,"your work here is done and greatly appreciated."

Already gathered, waiting for their next direction, the movers filed out. The oldest one cut through the crowd with a clipboard and papers. Shinji traced quick autograph signatures and sent him off.

In solitude, Shinji's eyes danced over the arranged artifacts. A sterile gaze settled on his transparent face. From his breast pocket he removed a red oni mask with a violent scowl on it's face. Black strands of hair still clung to the top rim of the mask. With no hesitation, Shinji placed the mask over his face. "Meikakuna...josho...kami"his chant took a steady sixteenth note rhythm. The theater lights dimmed and the artifacts illuminated at the sound of the young man's Shinto incantation.

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@shanana, @surkit, @thee_champion, @indestructible_juggernaut:

'You pieces of shit! I gave you one task to do, one task, and you bloody screwed it up with your stupidity. Bloody mongrels. Do you not understand the problem? Do you not understand who I am, and what I represent? The only reason why that you are still alive, living, eating and making money is because I am permitting it! Look at this stupid sentence, do you honestly think that the President meant to say that "Peace and understanding are the only things that is efficacious in stopping conflict, but make no mistake that I will not tolerate chaos or unneeded violence and so I will censor those that oppose." Obviously he meant "censure" not "censor". These small things matter. We are the city's most read newspaper company and if you put that out there, do you know whose head they are going to chop off? Mine! Even this, where did you get the information that the US Ambassador had lunch with the French Ambassador. No where does he say he does and nor do we have photos or footage showing he did. We may know that he will but we have no proof so we don't write it. For god sake, these are simple things.'

'Sorry Marcus, it was careless…' A woman said quietly, standing in front of her boss' desk, unable to look at him in the eyes.

'Yes it was careless! And I don't like people who are careless just for the sake that they can.' Marcus yelled. 'But not only that I deliberately asked you to write this piece on the conflict of interest between two top government officials, but instead you spent too long faffing about that I had to get the new kid to write it up!' Marcus says looking over to Ian who is sitting down in the chair, confused. 'He doesn't know what is happening. It's just generic stuff that we already know, and a lot speculations…' Marcus was completely enraged. Tears started to form in the girl's eyes but she fought to hold them back.

This was before the stone landed on earth.

Ian listened intently to his new's boss rant but soon zoned out. He could understand the frustration of always waiting to look good in the public's eye, especially with the government, and not wanting to piss them off. But he felt that Marcus' approach was unreasonably harsh. The woman's mother was in hospital for surgery and he knew that. She couldn't write the story because she didn't have time, but he did. As Marcus continued to berate the woman in front of him, Ian could feel more annoyed with the man's behaviour. He wanted to shut him up. Send him back in time and watch his confused face as he tries to register what just happened to him.

Then Ian heard a slap. Ian wouldn't realise until now but somewhere outside was fuelling his anger now. The unknown stone's influence had swept over the building, creeping inside the boss' office. Ian turned to meet the sound and saw that Marcus had slapped the woman. Full of rage Ian leapt from his seat and grabbed his boss' arm and throat. Pressing him up against the wall. 'Don't you dare think about it.' Ian hissed. His words were like daggers. Ian's hand squeezed harder around the man's neck, and he could see Marcus' confused face struggling turning into something vile. The stone's influence had crept inside him too.

'Don't you dare touch me, you little shit!' Marcus yelled, forcing Ian off him.

'Don't you dare hit her,' Ian said pointing at his colleague, 'you have no right to strike her. You can insult her work, insult our work, but don't you dare lay a hand on anyone.'

'I'll do what the f*ck I want. This is my company. Piss off! And you're fired. Get out!'

At that moment Marcus ducked as his peripheral vision alerted him of an incoming attack. A small glass replica of The Washington Monument hurls over his head and shatters on impact against the wall. The woman more alive and angrier, clutching her throwing arm stood staring at Marcus with a venomous look. She then hurls herself onto the man. Attacking him with her hands, by punching and using her sharp nails to pierce through the skin.

Ian didn't care what the woman was doing. He couldn't care any less. Only noticing now, Ian's whole office was in a chaotic state as his other colleagues attacked one another. Looking out the window Ian could see off in the distance a fight happening between two people.

Ian teleports towards the location and witnesses the juggernaut. He can see that the whole city was going crazy. Ian could feel angrier and unbeatable.

Ian tries to find what is fuelling the beast, although he thought he could feel the source.

Laughingstock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Laughingstock

@thee_champion: @indestructible_juggernaut: @shanana: @ian_idyll: People walked and ran across the shore and the boardwalk, music was barely heard playing as it was overcome by the talking and laughter. These sounds muffled the sounds of Laughingstock pressing a gun to a cashier's head "Hurry up! I'm not gonna sit here all day for your fat hands to empty out the register, every last dime!" With the gun pressed on his head two cooks cowered in the back shuddering. Moments later as the cashier was getting the last of the change into the bag he spun around and slammed the clown onto the floor with the bag, before David got back up the cashier lunged upon the cooks and began beating them with the bag too. One of the cooks slammed the stove causing his spatula to fall down, the utensil was turned into a weapon as it was shoved into the cashier's cranium. The frycook ran over to the register and lifted it over his head before dropping it on his friend. The cashier spun around to finish off the theif but he was I stead greeted with the sinister mask grinning back at him, Richard was upon the cook in seconds with the sound of the scream fitting in with the rest from outside.

Looking around the small concession stand he quickly leaped out a a window and onto the wooden planks. On all fours Richard ran out of the alley with blood surrounding the lips of his face, he began leaping into crowds tearing victims to literally shreds with his jagged teeth. Tearing a nearby bike from it's rack he sprinted into the crowd and began swinging it from side to side taking down anyone in contact with it. However this was the same for the sprinting behemoth busting a hole in the boardwalk with every vicious step it took, and this very behemoth knocked Richard through three entire buildings as it simply sprinted by. The impact felt like getting hit by a freight train with every wall but luckily a 'Gimmie Fun Playhouse' was at the final wall, Richard slammed into a child's ball pit and he was immediately surrounded with children trying to beat him to a pulp, the healing factor rolled back the injuries fairly well and Richard was up in seconds. However the whole in the wall was not any better, crazed people sprinted in through the shattered wall and into the playpen tearing up any and all inside, Richard quickly leapt out of there.

With nothing left on his mind but killing and getting the beacon he scurried down the boardwalk and into a garage, onto a track he tore open the guard rails and drove out of the track on a Go-cart. He barreled past crowds of people chasing after the behemoth by following the massive cracks left in the boards; as he got closer to the behemoth he was able to get a spot on him, Richard grabbed a light post on the edge of the board walk and attempted to throw the projectile into the back of the runner.

Prince_Aizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes come in all shapes and sizes, from near and far, but most of all it seems like heroes come when you need them the most.

Moments ago.

Chaos has risen in the form of an ancient stone of Norse origins. It is chaos,in it’s purest form, causing people to have violent outburst. Order has ceased to exist, those once pure and whole have become infected with the stone’s power of destruction. This is not a simple bank robbery, this is not a hostage negotiation. This is something that could destroy worlds and end civilizations. Those who once stood for justice, honor, what’s right; the heroes that walk amongst could soon be contaminated into doing everything they stand against. The ‘gods’ that walk among men, they could soon have to kneel to the power that radiates from the stone, unless it could be stopped, and fast.

Meanwhile.

A small alien ship has burned through the earth’s atmosphere, judging from its size, it could hold one large man comfortably, and that would be all. Inside the ship, an instructional video is being announced, the video’s content? seems to be about Earth.

Planet: 1460 (more commonly known as Earth)

Language of inhabitants: English.

The computer began to access as much information on the location and English. It transmitted every single ounce of information, it had accessed, into the being that was held inside the alien ship. Just as it was about to remind the alien of his own culture….

Name: Aizen.

...It crashed into a deserted area. All of ship’s systems began to shut down, one by one, until it was done. The last thing shut off was the respiratory system that had kept Aizen in a comatose state. Just as it shut off, his eyes opened wide awake. His brain had processed all the information thanks to the computer. He opened the ship, as he stepped outside. He felt free, he felt lighter, but stronger at the same time. He looked around him, his body seemed energetic about his surroundings, but his mind was not used to the environment at all. It took him a solid minute to get a hold of everything that was around him. He took a couple of steps, when he sensed something, it was like an energy source of some sort. The stone called to him like a whisper, urging him to find it. Aizen’s eyes sharpened until he found which direction it was coming from. He wanted to get there fast, and all of sudden he was in the air. He was flying, Aizen wasn’t sure about any of this. He understood, he was an alien. He understood he wasn’t from this plant, but what he didn’t understand was where exactly was he from, and what exactly can he do.

Nonetheless, he rushed towards the stone at immense speed. Time would only tell whether this being from another world, would become the hero or be consumed by the stone.

No Caption Provided

Surkit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Rocking his body in the movement of the waves along the adjacent ocean to the boardwalk Bishop cleaves the water from it's bed and raises it into the street, a portion of six feet high water dropping onto the civilians, his hand closing to make them all rise to the surface and single file in a squared block of jiggling water that he shoves down the road like a plow, cutting trough the cars and yet protecting the people as it drops them all two city blocks away. It wouldn't stop them from attacking one another but it would at least lower the death rate.

Turning back to the fight he felt out of his league. Ziccarra's words hung in his mind but as callous as it sounded, the question wasn't whether he would, but could he manage kill either or both if they became a threat. Shaking it out of his head Bishop slams his hands into an imaginary ceiling as the water pounds against the roof of a fire hydrant.

An insane clown hopping around the boardwalk pulls off a lamp post with inhuman strength, whether it was from the stone who knew but it was vicious. Rolling his fists around one another and stepping one foot over the other Surkit forces the water to rise and swirl from the hydrant, growing in size as it turns into a spiked sphere. Pulling his hands in to his chest Bishop makes the ball in invert itself, the water filled with a hole of ice spikes while the smooth outside flowed. Bishop throws the lethal container at the villain in an attempt to subdue the wild card before he hurt his friends.

Matsuda_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Matsuda_

No Caption Provided

Decked in a Comme des Garcon bomber jacket, Matsuda leaned forward towards his nervous driver. "How much longer, it's 9:55. Am I going to be late?"The driver, uncomfortable with his volatile passenger, pressed his foot harder on the gas to increase the Range Rovers speed. Matsuda longed for his own city in Japan, this place felt like a claustrophobic knockoff. Despite the location, their was nothing more significant than this moment.

He pulled out his smartphone and took one more gaze at the hi-res image. It was a paparazzi photo orignally published on the Huffington Post of Shinji Tsukazaki and an unnamed man captioned "a friend", cycling through Greenwich Village. He scowled at the picture. It looked too perfect--staged. Regardless, Shinji's desire to be photographed gained Matsuda intel. This "friend" of Shinji's also revealed as Robert Guerre Jr. was the perfect target for blackmail and interrogation.

The onyx Range Rover came to a stop at a brownstone townhouse. "Swing back here when I give you the call." Matuda stepped out the Range Rover in authentic military combat boots, standing six feet tall. He peered at the brownstone. Warm lighting of the house suggested Guerre was at home.

Before Matsuda approached the house, the lights dropped. He settled his hands in his jacket pockets and casually paced forward, closing the distance. At the steps, the front door opened and Matsuda strategically brandished his H&K Mk. 23, "Step back inside the house." It was his target at the other end of Matsuda's pistol, Guerre Jr.

Indignation cut across Guerre's face rather than fear. Right there Matsuda knew the man would be difficult. He had a contingency plan for that.

Guerre stepped back into the house as Matsuda quietly closed the door behind them. "Do you know why I'm here?"

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ian_idyll:

The Enigmatic Queen of darkness appeared in Union plaza; summoned by the enthralling call of the Stone. The unbridled calamity unfolding on the surface facilitate navigating the streets. The concern her mother had for the stone’s presence, wore thin on her. She wanted nothing more than to see the stone in the hands of the rightful proprietor; then masturbate on an adderall in the devastation that would ensue.

Dressed in skimpy Asian provocateur, the adolescent Liafador appeared via an opaque portal not too far from the ironclad juggernaut. Propping herself on a nearby Volkswagen beetle watching dutifully entertained; the climatic collisions exchanged between The Juggernaut and, The Virtuous Champion, slowly began to saturate the inner most portion of her thighs.

Her body quickly began to hiss in yearning for excitement; for right now she needed to make sure the juggernaut had free range to the stone.

She remained vigilante of the people around her, this Champion wasn’t alone; she saw a maniacal clown being chased earlier, and was almost sure she could feel Ziccarra’s presence.

“So mother this is your latest exploit” She presumed, already mechanically thinking of a way to get involved.

Extending her hands outward with a nefarious grin across her face; Cat sent a wave of darkness tendrils at the teleporting man whom had took position from not too far off. “Sorry, baby; but I’m not going to allow you to fck up my orgasm”

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catalina_liafador:

Too slow to notice or react to the dark tendrils, Ian is caught by them. Ian struggles momentarily but once he locates the source, he goes to free himself by teleporting behind Cat. He goes to grab her throat, gripping tighter.

A quick glimpse of the woman dressed in a skimpy provocateur was enough for Ian to feel disgusted. 'You dirty freak!' Ian hissed venomously.

Ian will then attempt to teleport himself and Cat high up in the sky, above tall buildings, letting her go to fall to her death. Ian teleports away to safety.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@prince_aizen:

Her hands pressed against the front end of the train, her feet digging deep into the track; she struggled arduously to repel the train. She could hear the screams from the child not too far behind her; if she didn’t stop this train; the death of this child was on her hand.

“Not…again…” She whispered recalling the child that she allowed Smiles to kill back in Solace City. The arbitrary screams from the child; made her vividly picture Isadora, and all those children that were lost in the attack on Solace City.

“NO! ARGH!” She grunted, allowing her strength to burst, effortlessly she repelled the speeding train to a halt. “Adios Mio.” She grunted, clearly out of breath. With the chaos so widespread, there was honestly nothing she could do to make sure the people down here stayed safe.

“I should have called them” She said, glancing down at her badge she was given by Avatar of the Victories.Pulling herself back on the platform she sped past the chaos back toward the surface.The only surefire to stop all this was to locate the stone; and not be drastically effected by it.

Her eye’s immediately turned to the sky, the choppers hovering the city prophesied the arrival of the National Guard. “

Bishop, Alexis. The New Jersey National Guard is on the way; if we do not quell this right now. We will be in the middle of modern warfare.”She reported. Alexis was obviously in battle with something huge; each blow caused the ground the quiver.

Concentrated amounts of water instruct her on Bishop’s location; everyone was tied up. Help from the Victories was out of the question, as they dealt with an equal threat; but Z did have at least 3 more.

“Charlie, I need the Fantasy, Lebreau and Patriot; I want Fantasy to handle the guard; Lebreau and Patriot on crowd control-‘

Something whiz through the sky snagging her attention almost instantly. “What tis that?” She asked; wondering what was heading toward the shoreline. “I-I think someone is heading for the stone” she reported again; taking off in a full sprint behind the aerial object.

Running with perfect Olympian form through an intersection; she felt the unnerving power of her incest child. “Cata-lina” she whispered. She couldn’t augment her path; the stone was more important, the trail lead to the edge of the Jersey Shore.

The closer she got to the stone, the more and more she began to feel it take a negative turn on her body. “I cannot allow you to touch that stone…because it’s MINE” The voice of the Cardinal Goddess turned aggressive, her eyes glazed over in a corrupt rage. Channeling her psy energy, she fired a concentrated burst of energy towards the chest of the unidentified man. er h

Yashima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A feather of energy brushed against his spirit reminding him of life. Nothing that pertained to the sentimental details, but a sudden lust for life announced itself within his faint conscience. The breathtaking current of air reminded him of the oxygen he needed to live. Gravity reinforced his lost sense of the physical plane, Earth. And within the Void and all it's darkness, his null vision revitalized keen as ever. It seemed his spirit drifted for eons across the universe through all the millennial ages. Panoramic images trailblazed across his newly minted vision, leaving a contrail of burst and pangs. Pangs of hate and bursts of love. Rapidly a cosmic fire erupted within him and emanated throughout his spirit. Collections of memes, memories and emotion implanted across his psyche.

"Nobuhide Yashima..." a wispy voice cooed into his ear. The words unleashed an overwhelming feeling of nirvana at his core and he fell to his knees, feeling the wooden floor scratch against his overgrown fingernails. Warm tears welled from his eyes, burning the old dust dried to his corneas. Thin strands of white hair fell across his damaged face and he felt the deep ridges and roughness of his face. Shame washed over him, warming the flesh beneath his diminished skin. Like the first signs of dawn, a stark light radiated from his East. The Beautiful Light of Gold, he thought. Desire trickled from his brain down his spine and with his flaccid tendons, he reached for The Beautiful Light of Gold.

He heard harmonic choir of sirens lure, tempting him to pursue the Beautiful Light. Theircherubic min'yo melodies evoked new nostalgic feelings within his drunken mind. He clamored for the Light. Lusted for it to assuage his psychic retrograde. The weak friction felt between his ridgeless fingers and the Golden Light was insignificant to the end the result: Ultimate Illumination.

No Caption Provided

Under the Golden helm, Yashima Nobuhide remembered his entire journey including his death. Fully awaken again Yashima arrived at one conclusion, he was an Eastern God; and standing stoically before him was the young man that ended him in the past.

Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Atrocity_

@thee_champion:

Juggernaut pierced through lines of controlled civilians, onslaughting mightily against any obstacle. His strenght completely boosted, achieving levels he had never tasted before. Blood trickled from the many once innocent people, honest workers and cautious mothers, all the hazard caused due to an external force. They did not deserve such future, yet, life isn't known to be fair.

The colossal figure had just ran through many walls, sending a clown-like man flying through the air. All of sudden, a suited person, a hero, emerged from the shadows and knocked Shellclad with both wrists, a puissant stroke, withdrawing the humongous figure a few steps back. Followed by a projectile of some sort, which just hit the Serbian Titan's back, causing an irritating clang before bouncing off. The surprisingly effective assault from Thee Champion rendered Alek a chance to take over control, at least momentaneously. The helmet went back to its normal form, revealing the human, which stared desperately at his foe. "H-help me..." The words were whispered, thankfully, the hero would perceive that, more than anyone, the Juggernaut craved for aid. The beast took control once more, teeth clenched.

With bloodcurdling power, the Ruby Goliath swung his mace towards a building, almost fully wrecked, prompt to collapse. Debris were shattered whilst it came down. His devilish intent was to instantly murder or simply disenable his almighty adversary. Promptly utilizing most of his strengh to pull the stoic man towards the toppling edifice, both arms moving fast, aiming for Champion's chestplate.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Thee_Champion

@indestructible_juggernaut:

This gargantuan opponent, his physical enormity endorsed an unwavering formidability, a stubborn refusal to move. The Champion's authoritarian assault, the force to dynamically reduce mountains to minuscule geographical mass, accomplished nothing, inconspicuously disturbing this unchristened juggernaut's equilibrium by several yet, a superficial achievement. Bishop had been awarded the responsibility of catering after the obsessively coveted Asgardian stone, Ziccarra had been motivated by the commanding impulse to assert her proclaimed ownership of the artifact, and was so engaged in ensuing combat against an unacquainted opponent, one of extraterrestrial origination.

His teammates, his friends' present predicaments offered minute relevancy, they were fully capable combatants, unless apparently so, they required no interference from the God of Tomorrow, his assistance? Unnecessary for now. Averting his altruistic fixation from aiding his companions to terminating his leviathan adversary's barbarous warpath, Alexis, concisely disarmed by the audible emergence of a desperate plea veiled beneath the grotesque accumulation of muscle, wondered, was there humanity enshrouded by a demonic presence? "... I.. I will", battling his own impulse to succumb to the temptations of the stone, enticing him to unleash the full brunt of his almighty power, The Champion resisted, and sought to make good on his philanthropic affirmation to help.

The appalled expression of facial horror dissolved from the Divine Son's comely features, earnest determination to do as a hero does had overcome him. Vehemently, the collapsing infrastructure collided against Alexis, accomplishing nothing, his durability was of the pinnacle of superhuman physicality, god-like, this would do him no harm, a lesser man, a lesser opponent of diminished physical attributes however, would be at the explosive assault's mercy. Quickly, exercising his blistering, reflexive rapidity, both his hands defensively intercepted the inhuman juggernaut's extending hands, this was his opportunity, his opportunity to help and to terminate the titan's homicidal path.

The stone forced a malignant influence over those in it's vicinity, it required minimal effort for the New God to discern the effects of the artifact on his present adversary. It aggrandized him, beyond his control, rendering him a slave to his indignation and blood-lust, and unknown to The Champion, a demon. The solution was simple, separate this armed Goliath from the stone, and as a result, from New Jersey. Capitalizing on their immediate physical proximity, Alexis would dart forward, both arms extending forward, seeking to secure themselves around the juggernaut's waist, hoping to lock both hands behind his adversary with boundless, god-like strength in body-lock. Upon potential success, the New God would defy gravity.

Several hundred thousand kilometers per hour guiding him as he takes off, attempting to fly the juggernaut away from the city. The Champion accelerates. 808,247 km/h, a thundering trail of roaring sonic booms following behind him, a rubicund pyrotechnical cone enveloping his herculean frame, the air igniting and being torn asunder all about him as he seeks to employ the 'battle field removal' tactic, implementing his superlatively superior speed, comparable strength, and advantageous flight, attempting to seize the juggernaut and transpose him far from the city of New Jersey, to relocate him to it's outskirts prior to relinquishing his hold should he manage to drop the behemoth where he intended, beyond the stone's reach.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@surkit: @ian_idyll: @yashima:

“Damn” She hissed, realizing she was outwitted as the unknown enemy strategically teleported to the rear. The Liafador Inbreed found herself on the opposite end of a death choke. The time that elapse between his supplementary teleport and his releasing of the Liafador, was filled with Cat’s body decoding and reengineering his DNA for personal use.

She free fell from the sky; however the abrupt drop did nothing but “excite” her more. Dissipating in the air she teleported back on the ground with her hands coupled around her neck. She genetically downloaded his skills when he grip her neck.

Turning back towards the unknown combatant, she let loose a boisterous cackle. “The moment your hands made contact with my body, I was able to learn everything you know” Her organic body lethargically began to fade from physical exist manifesting the Dark Queen as a mere shadow.

While momentarily untouchable her body foretold the coming of yet another deity, the exact origins were unknown, but this was the one they had been waiting on.

Thrusting her hands forward, her combustive dark powers ignite anything in its path people, vehicles etc.She turned her attention to both the element manipulator, and the teleporter.

“Your efforts in this will fail… The War of the Gods is upon us” she said; revealing her own knowledge on the subject.

Ian_Idyll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Ian_Idyll

@catalina_liafador:

Ian's eyes widen as soon as he heard what Catalina said. Anger boiled inside him. He couldn't believe how careless he was. He had all the time in the world to learn and find out about her, to learn her weakness, but he didn't and now she is just as powerful as him and more.

Ian gritted his teeth. He teleported near her, at a safe distance, but face to face. 'One question,' Ian said as he took off his coat in front of her. He smiled showing all his teeth. 'Should I stay or should I go?' Ian shouted, quoting the lyrics from the band, The Clash. Instantly, before reaching the word 'go', a massive American Cargo ship, its name being SSRichard Montgomery, is telefraged through Catalina (It has been teleported inside Catalina).

The Ian that was in front of Catalina has now disappeared and the future/present Ian, who teleported the ship through time travel and teleportation, has appeared and teleported to a safe distance to see if his plan to kill her worked; by basically exploding her body with the ship.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The Young Alchemist refused to speak the man's name and acknowledge his physical presence. The man before him was mere illusion. This was expected. The Nobuhide clan would be dumb to leave there treasures unprotected and unenchanted. Shinji knew the proper techniques to purge the items of old charms. Rapidly performing practiced hand gestures, Shinji called out a Hiyasha-ryu incantation. "Tatsutori-Kimusaru-Hitsuji!" On cue, a light disc emanated horizontally from his six-foot-four frame and rippled the radius of the Asia Society's performance theater.

An unnaturally loud cackle echoed throughout the theater. "This was the Seal of Divination, you dim child!" Nobuhide arrogantly spat at Shinji. Like a heat mirage, the red silhouette of a woman drifted beside Yashima, carefully caressing the Ushioni helm."You can finally get rid of the boy." She glared at Shinji with glowing eyes of pure red.

"The sea nymph..."Shinji concluded, with a relieved smirk. "She's the source of this illusion. "

Unarmed the Mystical Mutant opted for Hiyasha elemental techniques. Aware of his location and the respect he reserved for it, Shinji filtered through possible focused attacks. At an uncanny rate, his crystal blues scanned over Yashima and the Nymph's perimeter. In a swift nano second his attack was chosen. His arms slipped from the sleeves of his tailored jacket, freely hanging from his shoulders and he charged forward. The audibly riveting sound of thunder cracked through the theater. White tendrils of lightning thrashed from the Hiyasha student's arm at his two opponents. On contact a flurry of crows scattered across the theater where Yashima and the Sea Nymph previously stood, successfully weaving through the tendrils of lightning.

Electricity still sparked up Shinji's palm and forearm as he scanned the aftermath of his lightning assault. They were gone. The artifacts were gone. In the back of his mind, he believed that Nobuhide Yashima was resurrected; but he thought the best case scenario: It was an intricate illusion. For now he had to relocate that irritating Sea Nymph.

Yashima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Yashima

A flock of crows escaped the city noise of New York and headed one-hundred miles northwest. Gradually the concrete, the skyscrapers and technology subsided leaving only emerald fields of green and rich streams of water. The flock descended from the sky to ground level and circled a hill increasing their speed to an unnatural blur. Their number faded and Yashima and the Sea Nymph appeared leaving no crow in sight.

The land Yashima learned he was resurrected in infuriated him, "What is that demon child doing here in the Western world?"

Gazing over the green landscape the red Sea Nymph smiled and set her glowing red eyes on him, "You don't feel it?"

He peered forward at the green hills of the Catskill range. The Lone Nobuhide only felt the light breeze. Irritated with the red nymphs vague question, he turned to her. "Feel what, nymph?"

The red in her eyes brightened a little, "The power you need to restore your ability completely. See.." she revealed her palm and a red globe appeared. "Crystals are appearing all across this western country granting the wielder unmatched ability." Images of mesmerizing crystals were displayed in her magical globe. "But the catch is, you are not the only one pursuing them."

"Hm. What is your purpose...?"
Humbled, Yashima grew curious of the nymphs intentions.

The sea nymph let the red globe hover and she clapped her palms together. Gracefully, she bowed her head in reverence. "I serve you for the safety of my life. I was bonded to you in death by your Nobuhide brothers and sisters. I serve you during your Path to Divination and Godhood."

Her words brought a hazy past memory to his psyche crystallized. Months before their Iriomote Invasion the Nobuhide clan prepared enchanted items for divination. With an honorable death a noble clan member was chosen to ascend to immortality. Deceased, Yashima was chosen.

The Sea Nymph broke him from his mind, "There seems to be one nearby, but there is a conflict of power surrounding it. None of them are compatible with the item it only drives them mad with power. You have the prestige and willpower for it."

Claiming his divine responsibility the Nobuhide Noble took the nymphs hand, "Show me where it is."

Through his magical skill, Yashima was able to pinpoint the location of the image the nymph shared. With a gust of wind a swirl of crows spiraled the two foreign spirits until their created a wall. Like dust the birds scattered and Yashima and the nymph were gone.