• 67 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Lez do dis

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Dun, dun, dun, the OOC is here.

#3 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30068 posts) - - Show Bio

waves a flag Go My son.. kick arse like your mummy is doing!

#4 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted. It's short, though :P

#5 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

No Problem, Hey my battle post will be 8,000th post, sweet

#6 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"No Problem, Hey my battle post will be 8,000th post, sweet"

Sweet.

#7 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted.

#8 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Ooo nice, will post in a lil bit. I have to leave at 5:30, but I will be back at 8:00. You will be destroyed :P lol"

LoL

#9 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem says:

"Hey guys, I'm back."

Posting now

@Whoa hey Golem

#10 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Ooo nice, will post in a lil bit. I have to leave at 5:30, but I will be back at 8:00. You will be destroyed :P lol

#11 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Golem says:

"Hey guys, I'm back."

Cool. :D

#12 Posted by Golem (760 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys, I'm back.

#13 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Posting.

#14 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Back Warsman

#15 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

lol You did like 4 attacks.

#16 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Back Warsman"

Welcome.

#17 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

chameleone says:

"Well what could I do to you :P Oh and, can you see me when I'm camouflaged?"

I can hear you. Nails/tough skin on metal = noise :P

#18 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

More to keep up with :D

#19 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Well what could I do to you :P Oh and, can you see me when I'm camouflaged?

#20 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Good deal.

#21 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah okay. I'm posting now

#22 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#23 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

We'll have to continue this tomorrow. Peace.

#24 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"We'll have to continue this tomorrow. Peace."

k works for me

#25 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

hey warsman due me a favor and get your self a new lizard skin wallet ya know what i mean (kill cham)

#26 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"hey warsman due me a favor and get your self a new lizard skin wallet ya know what i mean (kill cham)"
I understand. But I doubt this fight's going to go anywhere.
#27 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Desilation said:
"hey warsman due me a favor and get your self a new lizard skin wallet ya know what i mean (kill cham)"
I understand. But I doubt this fight's going to go anywhere.
"

but still at least mount him on the wall while your doing it
#28 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Warsman said:
"Desilation said:
"hey warsman due me a favor and get your self a new lizard skin wallet ya know what i mean (kill cham)"
I understand. But I doubt this fight's going to go anywhere.
"

but still at least mount him on the wall while your doing it"

The battle's dead, Des. I don't think Chameleone wants to fight anymore.
#29 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Warsman said:
"Desilation said:
"Warsman said:
"Desilation said:
"hey warsman due me a favor and get your self a new lizard skin wallet ya know what i mean (kill cham)"
I understand. But I doubt this fight's going to go anywhere.
"

but still at least mount him on the wall while your doing it"

The battle's dead, Des. I don't think Chameleone wants to fight anymore."

well then hes just a scared little gecko
#30 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

No comment.

#31 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Warsman said:
"Desilation said:
"Warsman said:
"Desilation said:
"hey warsman due me a favor and get your self a new lizard skin wallet ya know what i mean (kill cham)"
I understand. But I doubt this fight's going to go anywhere.
"

but still at least mount him on the wall while your doing it"

The battle's dead, Des. I don't think Chameleone wants to fight anymore."

well then hes just a scared little gecko"
Oh Des, you just picked the fight with the wrong person
#32 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

You want to go Des? Should I remind you of what I did to you before?

#33 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

Behave yourselves boys.

#34 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon Babs, be mean, you know you want to thrash him


#35 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio

Hi Babs.

#36 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
has never ever ever seen DES do a RPG or a battle or anything
#37 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio

*pinches cham*

Hey warsman how are you :D

#38 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Desilation acts tough, but I feel kinda bad for messing with a 10 year old

#39 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29538 posts) - - Show Bio
BatgirlBabs said:
"*pinches cham*

Hey warsman how are you :D
"
I'm fine. You?
#40 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Chameleone said:
"Desilation acts tough, but I feel kinda bad for messing with a 10 year old"

im 16
#41 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"has never ever ever seen DES do a RPG or a battle or anything
"
neither have I, I dont believe he knows how....
#42 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"has never ever ever seen DES do a RPG or a battle or anything
"
neither have I, I dont believe he knows how....
"
i can battle i just fight when it absolutely necessary its not like id go challenge people left and right i fight for specific  circumstances
#43 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio
Desilation said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"has never ever ever seen DES do a RPG or a battle or anything
"
neither have I, I dont believe he knows how....
"
i can battle i just fight when it absolutely necessary its not like id go challenge people left and right i fight for specific  circumstances
"
if your talking about the BS you did against your other profiles in the wrong section of the site, that was not battling and I stick by my words of you not  knowing how.
#44 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO I saw him post once. It was so HORRIBLE Gambler himself had to come in and delete it. 


And 16? Yeah I've heard that before
#45 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

ok since telling you isnt helping i'll let you do the math i was born in August 26 1991 so you can guess how many years its been since my birth

#46 Posted by No_Name_ (17403 posts) - - Show Bio
Chameleone said:
"LMAO I saw him post once. It was so HORRIBLE Gambler himself had to come in and delete it. 

And 16? Yeah I've heard that before
"
remembers that
#47 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

See how he ignores the part about him posting in an RPG? I thought so. Instead of attacking the problem at hand he goes after something he can easily lie about.

#48 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
Uchiha NeVann said:
"Desilation said:
"Uchiha NeVann said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"has never ever ever seen DES do a RPG or a battle or anything
"
neither have I, I dont believe he knows how....
"
i can battle i just fight when it absolutely necessary its not like id go challenge people left and right i fight for specific  circumstances
"
if your talking about the BS you did against your other profiles in the wrong section of the site, that was not battling and I stick by my words of you not  knowing how.
"
LMMFAO
#49 Posted by Desilation (14585 posts) - - Show Bio

i don't what you say about my battle thats my age i was born in august 26 1991 and my animal in the chinese horoscope is the ram and im a virgo but i don't care what the hell no one knows me better than me as people say

#50 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

Des, what you say online means nothing. If you are 16, I am 16 too, You are the most immature 16 year old I have ever met. 


Oh and one of the reasons you can't be in an RPG or even Battle is because you never use punctuation, which makes me think you don't know how, which makes me think you're younger.