• 91 results
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

Ziccarra Liafador- Cardinal Goddess of Illusion

She felt her body thrust forward, the violent convulsion woke her from her involtintary slumber. Falling to her knee gasping for air; she guided her eyes to meet Vengeance. “Th-kn you” she grunted, trying to pull herself from the floor. Despite her current duress; making sure her mother knew she was still alive was imperative, the lengths Sabella would go to; for infractions against her family.

“Mother, I am alive” the erratic static between Sabella and Ziccarra would prove burdensome; she could already feel her mother getting increasingly violent. She yearned to lunge into battle alongside her life giver, but the notion was fervently shot down by her poisoned resolve. The enriching herculean voice of Alexis hit her ears; immediately snagging her attention.

Stumbling into his apprehensive embrace, she could almost allow herself to cry, but would not. Emphatically resting her head on his pectoral, she delicately released a sigh; remaining strong for the sake of her Cardinal siblings was not an option, they fed off the strength of the key leaders.

“It was…the ...society” her speech remained labored; the poison continued inflict internal pain. Its purpose fulfilled with Ziccarra unable to physically assist in the war effort. “We have to end…this war… before” She couldn’t help but pause; just like the hundreds of thousands already in morning, Ziccarra too had something to lose.

Her worries lay on the shoulders of her mother’s involvement in battle, Sabella was far from a physical combatant; and knew far less about battle strategy. Right now the key rest in making it to Tardis, if Ziccarra or Alexis managed to open it; they could lock the malevolent deities in suspended animation forever.

As of right now, that remained the intent of Ziccarra, however there was a slight flaw; now that Vengeance was chosen by a “Malevolent deity”, If Ziccarra, Sabella and/or Alexis opened Tardis; he wouldn’t escape the suction.

The only other option was…to let Vengeance open Tardis, and hope the God of Vengeance did not influence his mind too much.

“Vengeance…I have something to tell you…” she said with her arms still wrapped around Alexis. In the process of turning to her dark savior, her attention turn to the city; the battle between Sabella and the “New Deities” grew progressively destructive, in a long bout her mother would not survive.

“I-I-I CANT!” she screamed, falling to her knees, the moment she hit the ground, her sword and shield appeared in her hand. “I will not allow my mother to fall in this fight” She said, taking the mask from Alexis. “I will protect you beloved…” she whispered placing a small kiss on the cheek before taking off in a frantic sprint toward the location of the battle.

Sabella Liafador - Goddess of All Cardinals

Sabella watch in awe at the Sith Lord’s aerial dexterity; the slight pause didn’t take a moment away from her reaction time; showing adept wherewithal to concoct a psi-shield; at the exact moment the cars should’ve made impact.

The explosion so close, left the Cardinal Queen rattled; as her shield begin to dissipate; a red beam split the charcoal colored debris. The smell of oxidizing skin immediately hit the air; she found no reprieve as his authorative kick jarred her head backwards, sending her stumbling into a crouched position.

Blood begin to profusely spurt down her mandible; just a few moments into the fight she was already exhausted. The austerity of the situation became visible, she was going to die; her foe was far more powerful than she could’ve predicted.

Right as she rose to mount a rudimentary rebuttal, she felt a force push her down. The shadow of an angel pass over her, and landed with her shield thrust forward, and sword at the ready. Ziccarra had arrived, battle ready.

“Mother…Go back to Cardinal Isle…this is not your fight…” Ziccarra’s words were released with aggressive conviction; the care of her mother was first….revenge was second. Sabella nodded accordingly, and dissipate as if she were one with the wind.

Channeling the hallucinogen powers of her mask, she immediately turned New York City, into a mountainous jungle. The first phase illusion allowed her to mimic a jungle down to the sounds, aiding in the concealment of her location.

Purposely rustling within the shrubbery, as if she were with close proximity, she place a construct within his vicinity feigning a horizontal sword slash. In actuality the Cardinal Goddess fired her psy charged shield from 50 paces away; she then close the distance with an afterimage trailing her person; attempting to slide pass him, whilst simultaneously hooking his waist and hoisting him for a German suplex.

And Now Act 2

Catalina Liafador- Cardinal Goddess of Darkness, Daughter of Ziccarra Liafador

“This Is Tardis… it’s a cosmic sphere under the dwelling of men and gods alike. This my friends…is where the boogeyman gets sent once kids stop believing in him…and this is fully where I plan to put them all. All those little “boogeymonsters”

@dark_vengeance@thee_champion@atrocity_

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Myrmidon_

@shanana: @atrocity_

The enigmatic bond between Master and Apprentice has been a universal phenomenon since the dawn of the first Sith Lord. One Master and one Apprentice - one to embody the infinite power of the Force and one to crave its endless potential, a universal bond of mystifying entrapment tied Myrmidon’s and Atrocity’s existence together for eternity.

Swiftly acknowledging his apprentice’s request for assistance without question, the Arcani Grandmaster transported himself to the ensuing bout between the God and the Sith, Myrmidon had arrived a few seconds after Ziccarra’s liberating arrival and was unexpectedly caught in the woman’s illusionary prowess as New York City’s urban jungle of metal and concrete transformed into a deceptive mountainous jungle.

Momentarily attempting to conceal his own presence from Ziccarra using the Force’s cryptic powers to slightly bend the light around his body, not straight invisibility, but it would mask his presence unless one wanted to observe him directly, now being a mere backdrop, not part of the immediate scenery to be acknowledged.

Silently observing The Cardinal Goddess’ feigned strike with a studious smirk, Myrmidon withdrew his Blades of Division from his person as they were tightly gripped, abruptly; Myrmidon blitzed forwards and attempted to intercept the real Ziccarra with a powerful, brutish shoulder check hopefully smashing her away from his apprentice, swiftly spinning his blades within his palm prior to thrusting them forwards with a slicing motion, attempting to impair the Goddess’ agility with two possible slashes, one aimed for her left thigh, and the second aimed for her right, rapidly pulling both arms back and then thrusting them forwards again, discharging a powerful amount of raw force energy in an attempt to violently push her back.

Mr. Mercury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Southampton, Long Island, New York

The weight of the world anchored on Shinji's head....at least it felt like it. Cozied up with his girlfriend Tessa Macintosh at his families Long Island chalet, the Tsukazaki fought a mean migraine.

"Here babe..made with love."Tessa pecked a freshly rolled dosage of Buru Yume in his mouth like a thermometer. She psionically sparked the tip with her pyromantic ability and the Ryukyu Island plant caught fire. A sweet smell effused through the air. Shinji inhaled and gratefully gazed up at his bestfriend as she peered across the navy blue ocean. He knew something was on her mind. "There's something in the air, I can feel it."she said crossing her arms as a breeze picked up, chilling her bare legs.

"Mhm-there is."Shinji said taking a pull of his mytsical medicine, "But you're staying out of it." A light grin played across his face as the psychoactive effects slowly kicked in. The hyperactive tingling sensation coursing through his body began weakening.

Tessa tied her hair up in a messy bun as she snickered at his comment "And you're going, Shinji?" She heard nothing but the rustle of the trees and the hard crash of the ocean. "Shinji...?"

Swift as ever he managed to stand up and was now gazing over the beach house balcony. A scowl traced his face. "Mei.Wa.Ku....we'll talk inside." Shinji advised his parents sell this place, the privacy it held in there day, the late 80s, was gone. Down below on the beach, a media pawn stole shots of the couple together from his 300mm Nikon.

Tessa peered over the balcony and caught sight of the voyeur."Oh my God,watch this." she giggled to herself already suggesting she had malevolent motives. Her aquamarine eyes transfixed on the photographer. Removing his camera, the photographer began taking off his clothes.

Entertained, the Ryukyu Islander leaned on the balcony and watched, his ultramarine eyes reflecting an evil glint. He began cursing the man in his Ryukyu tongue,"Waru waru shiri waru!" He never cursed in English.

In the buff the photographer tossed his Nikon in the ocean and began frolicking in circles across the beach. Shinji broke out into hysterical laughter and Tessa recorded the surreal incident with her smart phone. Patrons below took out there phones as they caught wind just as the mind controlled photographer poorly performed a cheer routine with a determined expression on her face. The couples loud guffaw caught the attention of the beachgoers and they took retreat into their bedroom.

Shinji collapsed onto their California king bed and pulled at his joint."Tessa...you're crazy sometimes, but I love you." his Ryukyu accent was thick and sustained from his Ryukyu words prior. She was everything he wasn't: a great small talker, constantly poetic, patient with the universe, free...she brought out nothing but the best in him.

The Swedish Sorcerer sprawled across the bed opposite him still tickled by her trick on the photographer. "You sure you wanna go by yourself?"she said demurely.

He shared his psychoactive drug with her, "You can come." Tessa took a hard pull and finished it off, blowing the sweet smoke in his face. "If you want." They stared at each other silent.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: @_goliath_:

"Don't worry about your healing. At 100%, this shouldn't be long." His body stretched, elongated and thinning. His arms spaced out along his body and his legs became fiery whips. In this more suitable shape, he dove within, navigating quickly though these oddly hollow insides. He came across Kiros quickly, locked up in a forcefield. Web couldn't break the field, but he didn't have to. Instead, he flowed forth like a fiery flood, a sea of dataflame that engulfed the shield. When Kiros dropped the shield, he would be immidiately devoured, the first god to ever be turned to pure data.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@web_flotsam: Suddenly, data engulfed Victor's Forcefield, maybe a defence mechanism of this great beast. Either way, it would not be friendly. Victor erected further forcefields within his bigger one, the first layer made out of fire, the second of electricity, the third of water. He made a new multi-layered forcefield composed of these elements. He would like to see his foe get through these. Meanwhile, he had to work on destroying @_goliath_ as well. Victor then used his power of the elements to produce a large body of water, as great as an ocean, and control it to form itself around the beasts inside, acting as a second skin. He sent electricity through the water, hoping to burn the beast from the inside by burning all of his surface area with electrified water.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @victorgrey: The Creation smiled at the arrogance of the intruder, the electricity but little did he know he could store the electricity. Releasing a cry of pain Goliath tumbled onto the ground and flailed his limbs as the cry scratched down to a whine.

He attempted to make the act as believeable as possible. Hopefully he would continue pumping the electricity in, and when he was extracted from Goliath, he would have a towering surprise waiting for him on the outside. A stomp on his feeble being, only after the intruder was nothing more but paste, Goliath would attempt to negotiate with the former foe.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: @atrocity_@dark_vengeance_@shanana:

The Society. A collective comprised of formidable constituents, yet Alexis could attribute nothing more than ambiguity to the organization. Prior to Ziccarra's fatigued revelation, The Champion had yet to have heard of a cabalistic 'Society'. "The society?", he murmured quietly, voiced hushed as his arms focused to alleviate the Malagan Deity's strained condition. "Once this war is over. I'll find the society. They're clearly a dangerous collective", Alexis pointed out, voice growing endearing, right hand ascending to lovingly stroke the Cardinal's right cheek, "And they hurt you", he paused, "I'll find them", his affirming words dripping with unwavering conviction. And as Ziccarra readied herself to unveil a prominent feature of the formulated plot to bring forth the war's end, the Cardinal broke.

Falling to her knees, her voice screaming of an apparent inability of hers, one that would later embellish itself with clarity, her inability to allow her mother Sabella to perish. Relinquishing possession of the Mask of Cortez, Alexis watched, his earnest expression subtly shifting, an instinctual smile festooning his features following Ziccarra's quick kiss prior to her departure as she immersed herself in the ensued battle, taking her mother's place. "Vengeance", turning to meet his former teammate's eyes with valorous resolve, Alexis began, "This war will tear this city apart. We need to-", words pausing with spontaneous immediacy, his senses alerting him to an electromagnetic signature feverishly approaching Ziccarra's, the familiarity of the bio-electromagnetic field identifying it's owner, the Vespa Vanguard.

Meteorically bursting forward, accelerating at blistering velocities, The Champion's eyes remained transfixed on Myrmidon. Intent on seemingly blitzing the long-lived Arcani Renegade with a physical assault of ebullient strength and unrelenting speed. Yet as his flight accelerated further and further, Alexis recalled, this adversary possessed an uncanny ability to diminish the abilities of his opponent, and so for his incipient attack, he avoided physical contact. Instead, as he approached, a mere foot from the Vespa Vanguard, a consuming beam of magnetism sought to violently envelop his adversary and blast him several meters across the city, and should success elude him, a blunt collision between Myrmidon's exposed jaw and Alexis' swinging right fist would ensue, cracking the Vespa Grandmaster's exposed chin with god-like physical might, hopefully intercepting the lethal martial arts master prior to the commencement of Myrmidon's intended assault on Ziccarra.

"You", his voice indignant, eyes expressing his contempt for the self-proclaimed Vespa Vanguard, his blood boiling at the sight of him, memories of all those the Cabalistic Combat Cobra had recklessly slaughtered during their first encounter, and now he attacks Ziccarra, his beloved? There will be no forgiveness. "I told you before that I don't want to hurt anyone", eyes pulsating with crimson, superheated plasma, "But that doesn't mean I won't!", a fluminant succession of electromagnetically propelled beams of plasma advancing from his ocular features, all three seeking to fervently erupt with mountainous explosiveness upon approaching within a foot of his opponent's range.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Web_Flotsam

@_goliath_: @victorgrey:

The water pushed web back, with the electricity flowing through it annoying him. However, he could feel his host thrashing. That wasn't good...

He returned to his centipede-like form, putting two hands together and charging a blast. He aimed this blade of lightning at the wall of the creature's hide. If he pierced it, the water should pour out, destroying Kiros' method of attacking his new ally and giving him a better shot at attacking him.

Avatar image for dark_vengeance_
Dark_Vengeance_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Dark_Vengeance_

I've heard of this society, they're an organization of villains much like Deamon's old team but unlike them they are more secretive. I couldn't gather much from the underworld, only superstitious tales from paranoid men . But clearly they weren't too wrong, if they managed to poison someone like Zicarra they are far more dangerous than I expected them to be.

If this "Tardis" takes me away so be it, I'm fighting for the better tomorrow of the world even if it means dying or being transported to some kind of pocket dimension filled with monsters, I've been surrounded by monsters all my life. It will feel just like home, I will be surrounded by the people I can truly understand.

What's happening to her? Is the poison kicking back in so quickly? What is she talking about?

Hmmm.....

That's strange I could have sworn I just saw something, I feel like we're being watched.

Who the hell is that? More importantly why is he wearing the symbol of the Myrmidons?

Of course the Champion of humanity sweeps in to prevent the attack from getting his loved ones. If there is one thing that I've learned about Alexis is that he cares about everyone to some degree, he even cares enough about the man attacking him to let him live. I wouldn't if I had his power, I would have killed him in an instant. That's his greatest weakness, that used to be mine too but not anymore. When you let go of your emotions and focus your will in your goal without the worry of who cares for you or who's waiting for you home, you become something greater than life itself. You become fearless, you become unstoppable.

As the boy scout is fighting bluntly, I quickly attempt to posses the Arcani Grandmaster's shadow . After Champion finishes his attack I will continue by taking control of his body by using his shadow. Shadow possession is known among the super-human community, it is one of the most common uses of darkness manipulation., it shouldn't be too hard to do it. Finishing I will grab his blade and attempt to stab him with it repeatedly while he is under my control. If that fails I will begin to fire darkness blasts from my hands towards him.

Yashima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobuhide's Cavern, Adirondack Mountains, New York

The old man felt his mortality dwindling the longer he wore the Ushioni helm; and the cosmic dimension he basked in at his resurrection was becoming ever so strong. The ache of his bones subsided and the firmness of his tendons restored. Why not now, if not any other time? He brought majestic life into this mortal world. Secretly his power terrified him, it felt as if it was prewritten and all his decision were on autopilot, out of his true will.

"Yaku, we have unfinished business with this boy." Nobuhide rested on a stone molded chair, overlooking a makeshift Go platform. Iconic images of people spanned the stone surface including: Yaku, Shinji Tsukazaki and Nobuhide himself.

The Sea Nymph rested beside Ayume, brushing her torrential silver locks. "He's where you left him in New York City, Lord."

Locating Shinji was not Nobuhide's problem and he brushed Yaku's dense comment aside, there was a new factor he remained concerned with. "There is an overwhelming amount of power radiating from the city that demon child lives in."

"Here" Yaku moved as if she transported through space and dropped her red globe on the stone table. "A cosmic battle among Gods." Yaku's face tensed."Meiwaku!" she sniped. She was irritated with the eventful detour. Their was no way they could navigate the city without drawing attention. The boy had to be vigilant with an cataclysmic event like that playing out.

Nobuhide knew how crafty the boy was experiencing his deadly, wily ways when he was merely a child. "Our first strike will be indirect, to get a hard trace on him--second eyes."

"But who are you..." she looked over to Ayume, silent. "No" she snapped, "She's hasn't even come to."

"Temper yourself, Yaku" he traced his recovering hands over Yaku's globe. "It seems I have distant relatives in the proximity of his location."

"Woman and Man, they have been seeking me out with messages--prayers.I've finally listened to them. And I will answer..."

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By shanana

War of the Gods… The Story so far.

Ziccarra Liafador, Cardinal Goddess of Illusion; was tossed in prison for inadvertently destroying Union City, New Jersey. After days of incarceration, she realized she was purposely being kept weak. Not long after the Hindu’s launched an attack on Grand Cardinal Isle, Ziccarra was attacked by a group calling themselves the Syndicate.

Alexis, the New God; and, the Asgardian Ambassador Brynhyd; joined Sabella Liafador in combating a Sphinx and Cyclops that landed in Athens and New York City. Alexis focus his attention on stopping the turbulent battle between Norse and Egyptian deities in the Mediterrian. Alexis met Asgardian God, Victory Grey; the two spoke on using magic to keep the gods battle off earth. Despite his vast amount of energy, Victor did not wish to engage in conflict.

Vengeance, the former leader of the Victories; entered the fray because of the “God of Vengeance” the unpredicted return saw Vengeance gain god-like control over darkness. He was instructed to free Ziccarra from prison; and aid her in the war. Vengeance would succeed in freeing Ziccarra from prison, She informed him that since he was bonded with the God of Vengeance he was at the mercy of the vengeful deity. Shortly afterwards Ziccarra passed out from her poison, Vengeance contacted Alexis; then treated the Malagan beauty for her poison.Alexis stormed through the clouds and made his way to New York, to aid Z and DV.

Convinced that he can find enough residue to use the Relic Stone (?) Goliath engages Web; who is also in pursuit of the residue; breaking his vow not to enter the battle Victor Grey launches himself to ward off the two titans.

Strongarm composed of three declared war on the Abrahamic Yahweh in a battle that saw a dual assault in England and Australia. (I’m going to be honest, I have no clue what’s going on here)

The Asgardian God Serrure, met with the colossal Troll-breaker; Brynhyld to heal the wounds suffered at the hands of the Cyclops. Bryn expressed how she wanted no part in the war, but would continue to save as many people as she could. After reporting into the all-powerful Olaf Silvermane; Bryn was instructed to pull herself from the battle, and allow the other pantheons to destroy themselves.

Guided by the force, Atrocity landed in NYC engaging in the Sphinx, he was subseqentially attacked by Sabella Liafador; in which he forcefully retaliated. This in-turn brought the injured Ziccarra into the fray, little did Z know; Myrmidon Atrocity’s master had watched from afar; he jumped into battle to aid his apprentice.

In fury Alexis intercepted the would be attack on his love, which turned to a God vs Sith battle in New York City.

(Just a rough outline, doesn’t include introductory post. Does not contain act 2 post)

Avatar image for deactivated-6030536d76c91
deactivated-6030536d76c91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Matriarch, Homicidal Android Clone of Ziccarra Liafador, and Catalina Liafador; Cardinal Goddess of Darkness, and Homicidal daughter of Ziccarra Liafador.

“Our world has become the target of Gods Mr. President, Egyptian, Asgardian, Greek; Hindu…Cardinal” She took a moment to flip through the channels, news networks all over the world display coverage of the celestial war. “Every country excluding the United States, has used military aggression to stop these so-called gods, to no avail”

She press her back squarely in her seat, while crossing her legs. It was apparent to her that the President was well-aware of the situation; perhaps he hadn’t thought of an appropriate solution for the situation. Fortunately for him, the processing protocols that ran Zedora processed the best possible solution for handling the gods.

“Have you ever heard of Tardis? Catalina asked, her voice inhabited the room long before she did. She appeared with a virtuoso entrance from a portal. The adolescent nympholept appeared in Egyptian provocateur, leaving little to the imagination.

“IS that a boner Mr.President?” Cat asked, standing with her hands perched on her bantam hips. She was a natural tease, Zedora’s intrusive clearing of the throat prompted her to get on with her business.

“Tardis is an interdimensional temporal gateway, it can solve all of your problems” Cat said, taking a seat on the edge of his desk.

“The properties of this portal are unique, reality warping has no effect on it; it’s believe that in every parallel universe, that Tardis is in the same exact location; and will deposit life forms to the same exact location; but nothing has ever come from it. The Matriarch explained, showing him an aboriginal diagram of the proposed properties of Tardis.

“You’re probably wondering, why we can’t do this ourselves, well because Mr. Stark; Catalina is a goddess; and I am an Android, we would be eaten alive by the vortex, but you…you are human…and would stand unaffected.”

“You’re probably asking yourself… what do we stand to gain from all this? I’ll inherit Grand Cardinal Isle from my mother” Cat said, finally making her purpose known. “And I will gain control of the attack satellite Valkyrie, with both Ziccarra and Thee Champion gone; you can use their clones as your assault force…what do your think Mr.President?”

"Of course, said Clones would be totally obediant

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Myrmidon_

@thee_champion: @dark_vengeance_: @shanana:

As Myrmidon blitzed forward with his attempted assault upon Ziccarra, the Arcani Grandmaster was abruptly intercepted by The Champions consuming beam of unavoidable magnetism as it violently blasted him backwards into the city at eye watering speeds, subsequently, a secondary assault was initiated as a powerful, unforgiving fist struck Myrmidon’s jaw-line causing him to gnarl in pain as the Herald of Hope’s inherent strength was demonstrated once again, for this was not the first time the two had fought, no, the Arcani Immortal had been a witness to The Champion’s heroics before in New York.

During an Arcani mission, Myrmidon had nonchalantly massacred thousands… Alexis had attempted to intervene…But tragically, he was a fraction of a second too late. A heated battle ensued and The New God had proclaimed that he would not lose restrain even in the face of such heartless murder, but when a loved one was threatened, when emotions clouded his altruistic judgment, how long until such a principle was shattered in the name of love?

A violent uproar was heard as Myrmidon’s helpless body kissed the unforgiving concrete with a humongous crash sending pieces of debris and dust to haze the surrounding area. Showing no remorse nor mercy, The Champion’s irately glowing eyes pulsated with crimson fury prior to unleashing a deadly trio of electromagnetically propelled plasma towards the down Grandmaster.

At the same time, the infamous Dark Knight had enacted his own crude, yet exotic form of shadow manipulation with the intent to possess Myrmidon’s shadow and actually manipulate the Immortals physical actions as though he was controlling a puppet. In the few almost negligible moments of which Myrmidon was able to comprehend both deadly attacks he was left with a dire decision, avert his body being manipulated and suffer the consequences of The Champions beams, or defend against the God’s beams and suffer the consequences of his personal blades being used against his own body?

He opted against the latter, instantly utilizing the occult teachings of the Force to bend light around of his physical figure and into a momentary mimicry of invisibility due to light being able to now pass through his body, inadvertently avoiding the shadow manipulation as his shadow literally disappeared from the area. Swiftly, Myrmidon de-materialized his Blades of Division as his crimson colored lightsaber took its place, protectively warding off a single of the New God’s plasma beams with his saber before the other two ferociously exploded, both shockwaves, crushingly pushing Myrmidon into the ground with earth shattering force…

Instinct took over, Myrmidon did not want to suffer the same fate he had previously done at the hands of the New God and have his face burnt off, and instead, the Renegade used his Earth bending to suck his own body into the ground and out of harm’s way, reappearing behind the New God before being unexpectedly struck by Dark Vengeance's shadow blasts, the blasts, which pushed him forwards, not yet registering the effects of the blasts as Myrmidon capitalized on the unforeseen momentum, attempting to thrust himself forward and knee Alexis’ in the lower back with mountain shattering force.

Independent of success, Myrmidon would utilize his Earth Bending once more and wherever Ziccarra stood, a gigantic, skyscraper devouring sinkhole would appear underneath her and if she was unable to escape, it would potentially crush her under hundreds and hundreds of tons of concrete and earth.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: @shanana: @myrmidon_:

Following his tactically joint assault with the ceaselessly brooding Dark Vengeance on the immorally portrayed Vespa Vanguard, the God of Tomorrow's relentless offense refused to waver. Violently struck in his lower back by a bombarding knee of elephantine power, Alexis' back jerked, arching in instinctive pain, the back of his right palm moving to cover the struck area, attempting to alleviate the succinct pain. Yet this was no assault that The Champion could not resist. His durability was of an uncanny remarkableness, having not faltered even in the searing solar atmosphere of the sun. Nearly dropped to his right knee, the Herald of Hope's immediate reaction was one of overwhelming destructive force.

Capitalizing on their immediate physical proximity, Alexis' body fulminantly generated an explosive spherical burst of outward flailing magnetic energy, it's bullying, meteoric force seeking to frantically blast Myrmidon across the designated battlefield with boundless kinetic power, violently ripping out the metallic minerals e.g. iron, potassium, from his adversary's body, inducing a depletion of heme proteins and disrupting his body's ability of membrane polarization, causing violent muscle contractions, partial respiratory paralysis, and a decreased reflex response via disruption of action potentials required for nerve impulse transmission. Unconcerned with the potential success or failure of his assault, The Champion dexterously turned round, meeting the Vespa Vanguard's eyes, his lower back still ringing with wincing agony, reminding him that his restraint would limit him against an adversary of this lethality, the deceptive knee strike advertising his adversary's veiled power and martial impeccability.

Though restraint was dissipating dramatically, Alexis' eyes tersely widening, "No!", catching sight of the topographic formation of a swallowing sinkhole beneath Ziccarra's feet, the very same ability used to end the lives of all that perished during his first encounter with the Arcani Renegade. Should his beloved find herself unable to respond to the attack, The Champion would utilize the kinetic forces of his magnetism to geographically rearrange the gaping surface, forcefully closing the sinkhole in an attempt at preventing the Cardinal Goddess' plummet. Myrmidon had attempted to take his lover's life not unlike how he had done with those in the skyscraper weeks prior to the war. They had perished, the New God would not allow the same fate for Ziccarra.

Indignant, eyes again pulsating with rufescent plasma, he warned, "I let all of those people die that day because I failed. But still I let you live. I showed you mercy. I told you before that I'd never forgive you for killing all of those people, but I didn't kill you. But attack her?", referring to Ziccarra, "I will throw you into the sun", a consuming sequence of superheated plasma beams of mammoth dimensions sough to engulf the Vespa Vanguard, the beams electromagnetically propelled at an instantaneous pace, the air around the beams scorched and devoid of oxygen, converted into more plasma, temperatures of four million degrees Celsius intent on reducing Myrmidon's skin to ionized atoms. Maintaining distance so as to recover from the earlier knee strike, Alexis waited for an opportunity. Though irate, he could not bring himself to kill his opponent, not yet, he had no right, he didn't believe he did, his alternative? Soon to be implemented.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: @web_flotsam: The towering beast gripped his side and yelled out in a fake pain. With all the strength he could muster, he weakened his healing factor and attempted at making his flesh weak, the blade barely cut through but the water came roaring out of the cut. Goliath sat still for moments until a telepathic communication was established once again. "Do not worry about me, I'm faking these cries to make the other believe that what he is doing will damage me. Keep it up."

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @_goliath_: Victor, seemingly satisfied that the beast was down, ignored the floating data and began to fly towards the beasts mouth so he can exit, Making his way out through the beasts nostril with a forcefield surrounding him, he left his body, hovering over the beast, and looking at the damage he believed he'd done, unaware that the beast had stood his attacks.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By _Goliath_

@web_flotsam: @victorgrey: "I'm going to assume that you can make it out, I'm going to take him out if air, once you hear my tail thump the ground twice I'll let you out."

The Devoured lay on the ground in a stance of defeat, only moments passed but the beast was on his feet and a sheet of electricity raced over his scales for a brief ammount of seconds before retreating back inside him. Goliath has at least added another quarter of his power; Goliath raised a palm towards the demigod and combining the electricity racing through him and the power of his star, a cube of star power towards the foe.

Goliath raised his tail up as the cube fired out and with a swift motion, his tail thumped the ground with two massive hits.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In a matter of moments, all hell had broken loose; Ziccarra’s illusions immediately shattered; as the clamor around her ruptured her concentration. Her eyes immediately begin to survey the local setting; the overpressure of an expunged force bear down on her body, she could do nothing from this range but; take cover. Pressing her aegis shield forward, she braced for a pressure that never came. She watched as her Champion, floated chivalrously in the sky above her as her protector.

Though it hurt her pride a bit, she could see the amount of devotion he had for their union. In her current state of languor; dealing with the bestial arcane assault was proving to be too much.

What fascinated her more, was Alexis’ relationship with the arcani; they had met, and battled before; each fought like they had something to prove. Vengeance launched himself into battle, providing the disoriented Cardinal with a moments reprieve.

“Get…it together…Ziccarra” She whispered, stammering around the rummage trying to gain her bearings. She had lost visual confirmation on Atrocity, he seemed to magically disappear, or perhaps she was too out of it to make out his location.

She could sense the blood of her lover boiling over; he was allowing his feelings for her; his feeling towards the Arcani to cloud his judgment.

“Ziccarra you have to get back in the fight…” A voice whispered through her mind, it was Sabella trying to force Ziccarra’s body out of its state of flux.

She felt her body fall vertically; instinctively removing her sword, the poisoned goddess; jammed the blade into the earth. Her blade sparked against her face, as she tried arduously to avert falling to what appeared to be certain death.

She could feel the abyss calling beneath her, her body begin to waver back and forth; she was too weak to pull herself up; but to stubborn to allow herself to fall.

“Hnnh” Her breathing was labored, sweat begin to cascade down the side of her face. “I…I love you Alexis” she whispered; letting go of her sword; to construct an ornate psy-shield. The sinkhole brought down whole structures; sending an array of metal and concrete rushing to the seemingly endless pit.

Smoke rose from the sinkhole extinguishing the light from Ziccarra’s psy-shield, her fate unknown. The only relic remaining from the Illusion Goddess, was the sight of her sword lodged in the side of the sinkhole.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Web_Flotsam

His job within Goliath done, Web poured out like a river of flame, retaking his normal 100% form. He unfolded his arms once more and flew back, quickly targeting Kiros. Directing power into his palms, he concentrated on the shape of his arms. With absolute precision, he tore them apart and twisted them back together as massive cannons. Another moment and they twisted into one. The light emanating from it made the sky burn red, and the hum shook the planet. Four massive fins sprang from its back and began to spin, and finally the 100% cannon fired. Its searing bolt of red tore apart the sky, set to fry a god.

Tessa_McIntosh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amsterdam Avenue, Harlem, New York City

Jade green light washed over Tessa's face as she assisted an injured man. His injuries were severe: shattered patella, broken nose and his lungs were poisoned with an alien agent. Motioning her hands over the man's injured body, a healing light slowly soothed his pain. "This is like the Morningstar days a little, huh?" The Swedish Sorcerer's mind traveled back to their Academy days in Japan. They were operating similar to their strategy during the 2011 Fukushima Operation. He analyzes. She heals.

"Yeah, sure." Shinji said exhaling a pull of his Buru Yume, surveying the street for anything significant. "Is he gonna be okay?"The man looked dead when they discovered him, but Shinji's thermal vision allowed him to see the strength of his life force. Waning orange but, there. The x-ray diagnosis was worse. An unknown chemical was rapidly eating at his lungs.

Tessa could not filter the emotion weighing on the situation. The war victim stared squarely at her--as if he were telling her did not want to die. He life was in her hands. "I can't give you a definite answer, it doesn't seem like he feels any relief."

"Alright, I'll scan him again see if there's any difference..."The Islander's eyes were coated with ionic radiation and a stark, monochromatic view took hold of his vision. The strength of the radiation hit 100 KeV and he scanned over his skeletal frame, "Ok, his bones. They're bonded, sturdy. They aren't broken anymore." Then he dialed down the emission to 10 KeV and monitored the man's afflicted lungs. The chemical was merely eating at Tessa's healing barrier now."His lungs. Nothing's changed...the healing is only sustaining the health of his lungs prior to our arrival. As soon as you stop the percentage of the damage will increase. It's at a rough 30% now." As much resentment he harbored towards the Morningstar Project, he appreciated the fact that they developed his power; Taught him how to apply it above it's infantile, destructive level.

Up above, an electrical torrent ripped monstrously through the air and leveled a skyscraper further down the street. Tessa and Shinji watched the building be diminished to dust, toppling to create a thick cloud of dust that would spread outward. A burst of wind breezed over the three, blowing Shinji's neck-length hair into a flurry. "I got it. It should pass over quick." he erected an electromagnetic bubble that shielded them from the torrential cloud of dust that tumbled through the street.

She did not understand the purpose of this war, but this was the world she lived in. Supernatural phenomena was not something easily understood, unless you were in the thick of it. Even her elven magic held it's mystery, but she contributed to this situation the best she could. Turning a blind eye to it because she did not understand it was backward logic. The 'Why' question she kept asking herself had an answer right before her, right in her hands. "We need to get an ID on that chemical Shinji, soon...I'm not letting him die."she felt her magical reserves hit it's first decline. The Sorcerer could hold this healing spell for hours, but that was a stagnant idea. They needed to deconstruct that chemical and flush it from his body completely.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Myrmidon_

@thee_champion: @shanana:

Violently pushed backwards by The Champion’s magnetic discharge, Myrmidon barely had time to erect his own force barrier, shielding him from the physical trauma of the meteoric force yet not averting the secondary internal consequences, multiple metallic minerals within his body being pushed out by the magnetic force, instantly causing Myrmidon’s muscles to contract, his breathing to become impaired and a gross loss of motor function due to nerve disruption.

Cowering, Myrmidon elegantly performed a single back-flip and safely landed onto his feet with a few heavy pants, barely sustaining his posture as The Champion's continued assault was unveiled, a gigantic beam of electromagnetically propelled plasma blitzed forwards and threatened to annihilate Myrmidon, during this sequence of events a grim smirk had embellished itself upon his ancient features, safe in the assurance that Ziccara had been engulfed by his sinkhole.

Quickly raising his left palm, a gigantic slab of concrete rose up from the ground and placed itself in front of Myrmidon’s figure, and although this slab would only halt the beams super-heated assault and kinetic forces for a few milliseconds, it would be enough. Myrmidon was no fool, and only a fool would attack two Gods and the Dark Knight at the same time, his apprentice was nowhere in sight, and as such, he had opted to departing the bout via sinking his physical figure into the ground. As Alexis' beam broke through the concrete slab they would be met with no resistance, for Myrmidon had fled the battle.

Thee_Champion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dark_vengeance_: @myrmidon_: @shanana:

The fulminant ire of a searing hot flame of quiet rage had nearly overcome him. Violently immersed in the endeavored bout against the martially decorated Vespa Vanguard, the New God nearly broke, not since thirty years prior to this day had he fought with minimal restraint, a solitary inch separating him from unleashing the full destructive brunt of his ceaselessly veiled power. And as if having achieved some sort of objective to strip him of his idealistic restraint, the Arcani Grandmaster vanished, leaving Alexis in the presence of the austere Dark Vengeance. Gradually retaining necessary composure, the ambient infrastructural and topographical damage dealt to the iconic city of New York facilitating Alexis' acquisition of temperance, the sight horrifying him, a melancholy expression bedecking his features.

Exhaling with succinct exasperation, displeased with himself for relinquishing control, for allowing himself to contribute to the destruction, quickly his thoughts transition to Ziccarra, his azure eyes shifting towards the now closed sinkhole. "Ziccarra..", his hushed voice murmured. Frantically thrusting his right palm towards the concrete pavement, channeling his magnetic abilities to reopen the frenetically closed sinkhole, in the hope of locating his beloved, The Champion turns towards Vengeance. "Vengeance, help me look for Ziccarra", he began, his eyes meeting Vengeance's with a taciturn plea, "Please". Regardless of his unlikely collaborator's decision to offer assistance or not, Alexis approached the gaping sinkhole, his eyes taking in it's substantial depth, and the unending well of darkness within.

And it was then that he began his descent into the sinkhole, the powerful, evolutionarily aggrandized vision of his eyes identifying Ziccarra's sword, it's blade plunged into the rocky side of the elephantine sinkhole. Her plummet was deep. Unaware of his lover's fate, The Champion continued, his senses having yet to identify Ziccarra's bio-electromagnetic signature, yet the God of Tomorrow would not concede in his search. He would continue until he found his beloved, and though the present battle and war had largely terminated, remaining conflicts diffusing, the future holds the unanticipated.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#73  Edited By _Sojourn_

@tessa_mcintosh:

Thus far, I've managed to evade sight. Those behemoths throwing their weight around try to prove who is baddest of the bad, I scoff and laugh. They all have power, that is true, they have followers and creeds that are followed. But what the only important thing in this life was respect. It's the breeding ground for all good things, love, kindness, charity. And as the titans clash amidst the weak and vulnerable, the one true power makes it's move.

I'm under a spell, it seems to me. I don't remember feeling this anger, but only now I am consumed by it. The Ether speaks to me, the other-worldly entity guides me. It tells me that I am the champion chosen by the soul of the planet. Mother Nature, if you will, is in agony and has had enough. The constant turmoil that batters her body has turned a loving thing into something that spits on the day she bore the children that now bruise her.

I can feel her pain. I want to destroy all of them. Those nameless faces bumbling around shall know her wrath and furry.

A raven lands in the tree next to me where I have taken refuge. I understand her eyes and know that it is time. The cold of my breath becomes still in front of me, and my eyes darken to blackness. With my hands, I begin to weave symbolic glyphs, ancient in origin and malignant in nature. My tongue forms words in languages I don't know, I speak a curse upon the land so vile.

(Translation) "Because you suffer, so they must also. From centuries and day, bring forth decay. To value life, you must know death"

The Ether is now puppeteering my every thought and move. Gaia feeds me the anger that I need to keep this hatred in my heart, and the collection of souls gathered within my power engine the spell.

A mighty tremble shakes the foundation to the city. No earthquake can muster such a feeling of dread as this had. Within moments of the dancing characters alighting around my body, cracks form under my feet and ooze begins to seep out, doing so in a multitude of places as well. The dead matter from decades, and centuries ago rise up and form grotesque and foul denizens. A veritable army, sent by Mother Nature and guided by the Ether begin to attack every living creature. Each one harboring a soul of a felled individual of the war. "They shall know" is all I say. The price of power is always too high, and to claim godhood is an incalculable estimate.

Moving away from the park, I walk the streets. The destruction only fuels me, and each death a new mister of rot is formed. Not particularly strong, but they can not die. You can't kill what is already dead. It is only when I come upon two persons, both beautiful. I can feel the power within them both, it resonates off of them like a song. From observation, they both seem desperate to help the man lying on the ground, and I pitty them. He is already mine. Presenting myself to them, I mean them no harm, but his soul food for my army and those who stand in the way are enemies. "Be gone from this place."

Anthony_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Anthony_Stark

@shanana: @catalina_liafador:

“Hm,” Stark muttered to himself, thoughtfully grasping the diagram of the proposed properties of Tardis with curious, almost skeptical eyes. “Intriguing…,” looking back up towards the Cardinal Goddess with an authoritarian posture, his arms folded with a single palm grasping his chin, “I..” Slightly unsure what to think, theinterdimensional gateway fascinated Stark. For, unknown to all but one, he was not actually from this world, rather, a parallel dimension. He had once ventured into something not too different from this in his past life.

As such, this subject inherently piqued his interest. “Agree to aiding you in this pursuit” His eyes looked towards Catalina with a smile. “I applaud your choice in coming to me and not seeking aid from a underground scientist who may have put our entire planet at jeopardy, thank you” Standing as he pushed his chair in, Stark offered his hand out for a shake to the Cardinal Goddess currently sitting on his desk, “My pleasure” said with a sincere tone, on the inside however, Stark only hoped this would not come back to haunt him. It was a quick decision, one which probably should have been taken with much more consideration, in hindsight.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His job within Goliath done, Web poured out like a river of flame, retaking his normal 100% form. He unfolded his arms once more and flew back, quickly targeting Kiros. Directing power into his palms, he concentrated on the shape of his arms. With absolute precision, he tore them apart and twisted them back together as massive cannons. Another moment and they twisted into one. The light emanating from it made the sky burn red, and the hum shook the planet. Four massive fins sprang from its back and began to spin, and finally the 100% cannon fired. Its searing bolt of red tore apart the sky, set to fry a god.

Raising his hammer, Victor Grey began to absorb the immensely strong energy. It was all stored in his hammer. He flew close to the great beast Goliath, and unloaded the energy he'd absorbed into his face, hoping it might fell him.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By _Goliath_

@web_flotsam: @victorgrey: The bolt rocked Goliath back, his head swinging to the air above. The beast released a roar that could possibly be distinguished as laughter, his eyes were broiled red. Cocking his head back once again he took a step towards the god before throwing his cranium forward he delivered a headbutt that held the strength stronger than a nuclear bomb going off.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_:

Not fast enough to dodge, Victor raised his hammer and conjured a field of energy between the beast and him. This is accomplishing nothing. My attention is needed elsewhere. He thought, turning around and flying down to the ground. He created several bubbles of forcefields around the nearby civilian population, and flew off, commanding the force fields, and the civilians in them to follow him. He took them away from the beasts scope of damage, and set them down several miles away.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @victorgrey: Looking at his new companion Goliath began once again speaking through their channel, "I'm going after those humans, we must deny the will of those gods, for then we will prevail." Goliath has absorbed at least 75% more energy than he normally. Stepping onto a hill The Devourer was able to pinpoint a location where the civilians might be, taking a breath in a blue light shone through his mouth as it gained brightness every moment. A blue beam crackled out like a missle and hit like a supernova, though the power controlled. Even if the beam didn't break the fields, a crater would be plowed into the earth. The shields may protect them from attacks, but the kinetic energy would still hit the sheild once they fell, breaking at least half the bones in their bodies. "I'm not giving up on this god, he's too powerful to let go, and if we let him escape he may tell his kin." Goliath took a sprint across the countryside in seconds until he was upon the crater, with his tail raised and his fins burning, he swung the tail down towards the god.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: Victor looked back at the beast following him. He commanded the forcefields to once more follow him, flying out of the way of Goliath's attack. The beasts tail hit Victor, and sent him crashing through a few buildings. He used his hammer to regain his stability. The civilians he protected were terrified. He swung his hammer and began to fly higher, out of range of the beast, the civillians in their bubbles followed Victor's flight. He hoped the beast couldn't fly.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: Looking up at the god trying to escape The Devourer's reach Goliath raised into the air using no viewable support able to be seen. Soaring through the air Goliath had one idea that could possibly destroy any hope of saving the civilians, at full speed The Final Predator reached the god's trail and opened his jaws wide. One by one he ate a civilian whole and cooked them alive inside him, their screams grew loud, but not louder than those inside the beast.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By shanana

Ziccarra’s shield faintly provided fortification from the immense mass of the pressure from being repressed in the sinkhole. She could hear his voice, Alexis was storming through the wreckage tearing through the debris toward her. As the mass begin to lessen, she felt herself pushing the force completely off of her, in a sweltering frenzy Ziccarra pushed upward, her eyes glazed over with a deep baroque crimson hue.

Heat steam begin to rise around her, The Malagan Messiah Malevolently discharged a negligent psy-shield to disperse the debris.Falling to her knees at the bottom of the sinkhole; given the impressive size of the crater, there was no way for her to return back to the surface.

She knew she’d have to take assistance from Alexis. He couldn’t see it, but a deep rage burned through the Malagan Matriarch.Despite wanting nothing more than to rejoin the battle and extract revenge for her injured pride, she knew it was done.

Allowing herself to fall into the apprehensive embrace; she couldn’t help but think about what would’ve happened if neither Alexis nor Dark Vengeance hadn’t come when they did, she probably wouldn’t have lived through the whole ordeal.

The poison the Society injected her with still run its course keeping her significantly weak. The gods continued to battle, without any remorse for those in which they were created. A blinding flash lit up the sky; Ziccarra’s body begin to quiver in fear of what’s to come.

“Oh my god… they’ve opened Tardis”

For those warring in the streets; reality shifted right in front of their eyes, sending them all to an unknown place.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

His ally going out of his way to attack the civilians was uncool, but he wasn't going to turn back on this alliance right now. He'd need help to finish the Asgardian. Flying up higher, he once more directed energy into his arms. Instead of once more using his cannon, he instead spread a fiery aura to cover his entire body. By the time this aura covered him, he was many times farther than the moon. From up here, even the gods looked like ants, and one was about to be crushed. He charged back down, making a beeline for Victor. He grinned insanely. "Take my solar bodyslam and absorb the force yourself or the planet will shatter!" He mentally screamed.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @_goliath_:

Damn! Victor thought, losing one civilian to Goliath. This battle isn't over yet, it seems. As a beam of fire flew towards him, he smiled, using his hammer to absorb it. His opponent was feeding him energy, becoming his unwilling ally. Victor turned around, still in flight, and discharged the energy at the beast, his trajectory was so that even if Goliath dodged, the beam would fly to the sky instead of hitting the earth or a building. He maintained his flight, spreading the civilians forcefields out evenly so that Goliath wouldn't be able to eat more than one at a time.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By _Goliath_

Goliath quickly swung a citizen in the way of the beam, it collided with the forcefield. The beam hummed on the position until it faded out. The Devoured reached out and scooped up as many citizens as he could fit in one hand, one by one he electrocuted their shields and threw them at the god. Raising the hammer to take the electricity would lead to bashing their skull in, unless the god dodged them. If he was somehow able to dodge the bombs Goliath had a couple more tricks up his sleeve.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: Victor didn't need his hammer to absorb electricity, it was the one element he could control naturally. He absorbed it, and then erected a new forcefield to protect the citizens. He commanded the force-fields to fly in different directions, so that Goliath wouldn't be able to attack all of them anymore. Victor now flew down from under the beast, grabbing him by his tail, he began to pull with his strongest strength to lift him. Weighing the way he did, it took Victor great effort, but the beasts' feet found themselves off the floor. He erected a forcefield to hold the beasts legs together, or at least to slow them down so Victor would have enough timing to dodge their attack if Goliath attempted one. Upward he began to fly with the beast, up towards space.

Web_Flotsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kiros blocked the blast of course. He was meant too. When he had absorbed the blast, he of course turned to fire it at Goliath. Ah, Asgardians. So straightforward. So stupid. Web pointed his arms down once more. In an instant, they all split into thousands of sharp little diamond shapes, all pointed down at Kiros. With a massive electromagnetic push, he sent all of them hurtling at Kiros' exposed back. Any that missed, he would simply withdraw them to strike from the other side.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By _Goliath_

@web_flotsam: @victorgrey: Golisth looked down at the god below him, yet Goliathdid give him the handicap of raising into the air. He looked over at his companion and spoke through their signal "If you want to hell me I need you to take one of my scales, fly to space and ignite the scale, then throw it as far as you possibly can. If all goes right support will come to our aid, an army." Goliath looked back at the god and was humored by his persistence of attacking a beast that destroys galaxies. The god was relying on Goliath being stable to lift him, Goliath tipped himself backwards onto the god, well over 50,000 tons and burning suns were going to collapse on the god. Escaping ground-zero would be no easy feat, even the shockwave of the crash would be enough to collapse buildings.

Goliath looked over at his companion as he tilted and pulled off a single scale that healed over almost immediately, tossing the scale over he continued with his fall onto the god.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: Victors struggle was evident in his face, his hands turning a mortal red from the effort he'd put in. He refused to drop the beast, despite the difficulty involved. He kept his grip tight, he found that the beast dropping a scale under him for no reason as a suspicious move. Using his power, he summoned a heavy rain around the area, so that one couldn't even see a few meters in front of them, this would also serve to put out fires the beast tried to conjure, wherever the scale was, it wasn't in sight, and would be a needle in a haystack with this raging rain. He was almost up to space, past the clouds now. The beast struggled, but Victor kept his grip.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@victorgrey: Goliath had actually began to be lifted from the ground, his weight now being actually lifted. But Goliath didn't Havana idea what the god was planning once they reached space, if he expected for the giant to suffocate he would be greatly disappointed once he found out about Goliath's ability to travel space with no oxygen. Goliath had enough of the god igniting the rage, powering up the inner energy of a star he projected an energy field out of his body, using the same kind of power from his infamous beams. Once the field would push the god off he would spin around and attempt to clap the nuisance in his palms like a fly.

VictorGrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_goliath_: Victor thrust the beast upwards, letting him go for a while as the field encompassed Goliath. The beast turned around to smash Victor, who withdrew his hammer and produced a box of force-field around himself to protect him from impact. The beast had now began to fall, down to the desolate city, since Victor had already evacuated nearby civilians. He swung his hammer, and began to fly away, intending to break away from this useless battle once more.

_Goliath_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@web_flotsam: @victorgrey: Plummeting towards the surface of a planet was no unordinary thing for Goliath to handle. At first The Final Predator considered flying after the god, though his new acquaintance would be on him soon. He instead continued his plummet to the city below, the creature's humongous figure left a crater going deep into the ground, causing oil to spurt from the landing. Raising himself up he sprinted onto a hill and with a tremendous leap, was thrown into the sky. Going to the nearest area he released beams onto the buildings below.