#1 Edited by Premonition (1358 posts) - - Show Bio

((Artist's notes:))

• This video was made at the same time as Portrait Finds a Camera....which is very entertaining if you want to watch me running around like a madwoman for fifteen minutes.
  • Please note that Oracle Incorporated has absolutely no affiliation with the software company Oracle Incorporated...I didn't know about the existence of the real company when I made this video.
  • Note the garish tie. Is that not the most hideous tie you ever saw? You're welcome.
  • The cane was later used (and was originally purchased for) the staff for my Indigo Lantern costume. I've been receiving very odd magazines since.
  • Not all views expressed in this video are accurate, I made this months ago, so I reserve the right to flip-flop
  • I died my hair blond for this. I am not a very good blond. YOU'RE WELCOME
  • VOTE ZIEV!!!
#2 Posted by Shanana (52925 posts) - - Show Bio

Lmfao!!!!!

#3 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (9956 posts) - - Show Bio

I like your foreign policy, lol.

#4 Posted by Surkit (11112 posts) - - Show Bio

haha comical and informative, I'm voting Ziev all the way.

#5 Posted by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO.

Got my vote

#6 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol, I can't compete . Oh wait yeah I can... I gots an iphone

#7 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

Ya lost me at 'nuke'...

#8 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Any president who's that excited abut nuking would have my vote! Y'know, except, the whole 16 years old thing.

#9 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

Be advised, to nuke is an ignition. All of us know that there are people living right here on this planet that can do ten times worse than any nuke could. Plus, even in vine continuity, nukes are still banned in American warfare

#10 Posted by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: @_Quickster_: @_Sojourn_:

Not all views expressed in this video are accurate, I made this months ago, so I reserve the right to flip-flop

#11 Posted by Shanana (52925 posts) - - Show Bio

LMFAO

#12 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icarusflies Oh yes! You see Ziev is a flip flop
#13 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember Sojourner Truth! He's like her. Reincarnated!

#14 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio
@MasterofChaos I'm so glad someone got the reference.!!!!!!
#15 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
Personally nuking is I think something exceptable in some places. Ten In owns Russia its a evil lil empire, old France in orbit its an evil lil empire, Icelands the only non demented place. Would you not want your nations leader to be willing to strike down such threats like T.I the Black Hand or places over run by Ninjans and monsters. We've got the tech to purge the radiation thanks to many corporations, if push comes to shove id want a leader to use a nuke for such levels the field before good men and women are sent in to what otherwise would be their death....vote Ziev lol
#16 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@Icarusflies: I'm just messin' with ya. Longshot can't vote anyway.

#17 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_: My mind was instantly drawn.

#18 Posted by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@Icarusflies: I'm just messin' with ya. Longshot can't vote anyway.

Why?

#19 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: His actual identity was declared dead years ago. He doesn't have an identity or, by extension, citizenship.

#20 Posted by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: +1 Point for Team Cain!

#21 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael said:
Personally nuking is I think something exceptable in some places. Ten In owns Russia its a evil lil empire, old France in orbit its an evil lil empire, Icelands the only non demented place. Would you not want your nations leader to be willing to strike down such threats like T.I the Black Hand or places over run by Ninjans and monsters. We've got the tech to purge the radiation thanks to many corporations, if push comes to shove id want a leader to use a nuke for such levels the field before good men and women are sent in to what otherwise would be their death....vote Ziev lol
No, no. Send metahumans!
#22 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Why? Because I can't vote Republican? Pretty sure that wouldn't happen either way, gun nut.

#23 Posted by _Zombie_ (10323 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot. said:

@shadowknight666: His actual identity was declared dead years ago. He doesn't have an identity or, by extension, citizenship.

Ha! Abel never had one to begin with.

#24 Edited by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE Kill people.

If I Take this shoe I'm wearing right now and club my younger brother to death with it, Then head to school and clubbed every single person that dared to piss me off, Should Shoes be outlawed?

HELL NO.

#25 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
People are coruptable, people make mistakes, people die. Sometimes a band of hired helpers wont do on its own. Maybe you know WonderGuy whos got the power to take on sevral villains at once, sevral of them and thousands of demons monsters zombies robot alien soldiers though not so simple. If you use higher powers though ones of such destructive calibur. Then maybe the terain will be something the boys in blue can achieve. Thats the other thing, boys in blue not metahumans. Humanity needs to believe in themselves some, rather then believe simpley that Wonderguy will save them...vite for Ziev :P lol
  @MasterofChaos
#26 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael: It's good to have people believe in themselves. But sending a force of normal gun-slinging soldiers to take on an army of wirewolves doesn't sound like a very good idea. Then there's also the fact that, with so many different species and things out there, someone's always turning human tech against them. Magnetics, they can throw missiles right back. Some may gain a boost from nuclear arms and the radiation. I suppose it doesn't hurt to try, if she's president.

Don't worry, PremoZiev, I know you have the right to flip-flop, and I love you.

Vote Sojourn. Vote Truth!
#27 Posted by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

Is knowledge of Preminitons powers public? lol.

#28 Edited by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: You don't see people shooting up malls or schools or post offices with Sketchers now, do you?

Besides, pretty sure murder is outlawed, even if it's done with a shoe.

#29 Posted by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: That's not my point, My point is that if we're going to outlaw or limit something based on it's lethality, We need to apply that to every single object in your house, Which could be fatal weaponry in the right hands.

Not once has a gun magically ever made it's own fingers and killed someone. Crazy and Disturbing Psychos have killed people with guns, THEY Are the things that should be punished.

I've said it a million times before, Guns do not kill people, People kill people.

#30 Posted by 614azrael (10306 posts) - - Show Bio
Im not saying its all up to standard arms. Im just saying relaying on heroes alone is moronic. You need both to stand a chance, you'll need to soften them up to stand a legitimantly good chance. C.O.P raiding the Court would be suicise if they just charged in. Guards and 'villains' would win. Send in soldiers they'll lose, its never as simple as send in Super Lass and it sertainly isnt enough alone. The primary point though is why shouldnt we be willing to put down what is clearly bad for the nation society and the world as a whole? If our nations leader and military can make it easier for metahumans and soldiers to reclaim or fend off something malevolent I want them to do so. The day so many of our nation die or a hero falls is a sad one, the fewer of them the better...this is Azra saying vote for Ziev
  @MasterofChaos
#31 Posted by .Longshot. (5264 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: I don't actually think guns should be outlawed. I agree with you. I just think that the people who USE guns should be outlawed. Case in point: you.

Never forget.
#32 Posted by MasterofChaos (1153 posts) - - Show Bio
@614azrael: No! I don't wanna! You can't make me! Argh agh ahem! Composes self. We'll see what is said, when your Ziev is on the block.  >.<
#33 Posted by _Cain_ (23630 posts) - - Show Bio

@.Longshot.: Agreed, People like myself who own firearms shouldn't be punished, People like Cain who own firearms..definetly do lol.

I Won't.
#34 Posted by Icarusflies (12467 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Is knowledge of Preminitons powers public? lol.

Nope. It's absolutely top secret....and anyone who says otherwise will find that their papers were lost, their evidence is gone, and possibly it never existed.