Viva las vagas: Charmix vs Harvey Houdini

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Harvey Houdini

It was eight o clock i the evenig and te sun had set over vagas and Harvey was getting ready for another show. His helpers enie and menin where fixing his make up while he was reading a comic when he he heard a voice say" introducing the amazing Houdini" he snapped his fingers and his handymen stopped "showtime fellas"he said with a smile . He got on stage and took his bows. The crowd went wild and then he raised his hands and they fell silent  he looked arond the room not a seat was empty "ladies and gentlemen tonight you will see feats that will amaze and astound you" he plled a deck of cards from nowhere and threw them into the crowd  and people caught them "now will the people who got face cards plzz throw them back " and they did as they were told and instead of the normal faces on the cards the faces of the people that held the cards where on them . the crowd went wild and he took a bow . After for or five more tricks he took his final bow and walked off stage . Marty met him back stage " kid your wonderful the crowd loves ya"  Harvey laughed " Tell me something i don't know . i think ill take the night off and go get a drink " what ever you want" said marty . Harvey left and went to the bar where he sat at a stool and asked the bartender to bring him a drink called a magic wand . It was vodka with friut punch and a twizlar for a stiring stick . He sat there and sipped his drink " man i love my job he thought "as he watched the people go by

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Belladonna

The timing was right to be in Las Vegas. All the people were happy and cheerful, espicially the one that just came out out of a magic show. Over hearing people talk about the amazing Houdini magician, Charmix as she thought to herself " Are they really serious, maybe I should go see this Houdini person and see his tricks.". Arriving to the magic show, suddenly they announcement went on " Introducing the amazing Houdini!". As he snapped his fingered, his handeyman stopped and left, just as he spoke the crowd went wild for him, as if they were mesmerize by him. After watching his tricks the young enchantress knew these weren't simple tricks they were actually real magic. After the show she decides to confront im about his talents. She followed him to a local bar, knowing she couldn't enter due to her age, she creates a telepathic illusion of an older appearance which allows her to bypass through. Seeing the magician called for a drink known as magic wand, the enchantress said in her mind " Wow he must really love magic.". Charmix walks over to the magician and sat right next to him. " Your tricks are real as I can see, care to show more?" as the mesmerizing enchantress said in a smoothing voice.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Harvey Houdini

he looked up from his drink and smiled "So you found me out . I never claimed to not be real" he looked at her and was awstruck by her beauty not of the illusion she thought she had cast but of her true self."Nice spell but you really don't have to do that this is vagas no one cares by the way my name is harvey and i have to wonder what a lovely lady like you self  wants with a third rate wizard like my self" He stood up and began to walk and he wobbled a bit " come walk with me and talk the question is what do you want to see as they walked they came to be out side near a pool the moon was up in the sky and even though the city was bright the skay sparkled with the light of the stars . "forgive me but it's a little more quite now if you want to fight so be it but i am not the type to insight a fight but i will defend my self "he stood  up and took off his hat and pulled out his cape and put it on he reached in his hat one more time and pulled out a black wand with a white tip "so miss whats it going to be? "

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Belladonna

She followed him outside as babble about. She followed the magician outside to a pool. The magician said, "forgive me but it's a little more quite now if you want to fight so be it but i am not the type to insight a fight but i will defend my self ", the young enchantress smiled and responded " Well then since you insist", she watch as the magician stood up and pull both his cape and wand from his magical hat. Before she could reason with the Houdini he says "so miss whats it going to be? " , before she could respond she prepared herself for the battle, both her fists were surronded by pink energy, thus creating psychic blades. She came charging towards the magician " You ask for it." she said with a smile.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Harvey Houdini

as the woman came charging towards him he tugged at his sleeve " nothing up my sleeve and presto " and a gaint jack of spades shot from his sleeve and sheilded him as the sheild disappeared he smiled "Miss how about a game of fifty-two pick up?" and with that he raised his arms and a flurry of razor sharp  cards flew from his sleeves and swriled around charmix is she moved even an inch she would be sliced to ribbons. As he watched a muffled voice came from under his hat "why are you beating on this lovely young lay?" he roled his eyes "she attacked me" the hat on his hed rumbbled with laughter "you pulled your wand first  so it's your fault " Harvey scoffed " your just saying that because she cute " the hat laughed once more "so you do like her ?" Harvey's face turned beet red "S-s-shut up " the hat cackled " just stabing in the dark but don't be taken off guard" at that harvey snapped out of his embarssment and stood staunch waiting on her next move. He could tell by what she did that she was versed in magic arts .The question that haunted him was why was she after him?

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Belladonna

As Charmix came charging towards the magician, she was stop by a his shield of giant spade card. "Miss how about a game of fifty-two pick up?" the magician said, he raise his arm and soon razor sharp cards surrounded the enchantress. She tried to move away but felt the cards slice through her flesh, " This is kids play Houdini!" she yelled, she encase her body in pink energy and and raise her hands in the air, the razor sharp cards simply turned into brightly colored flower petals. " Is that the best you've got Houdini?" she said. " God that hurted." she said in her mind, Charmix then hurl multiple mana spheres at the magician " Let see you dodge this Houdini!".

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He smiled and said, "No need to dodge, I have more than one trick for tonight. Now you see them......!" He spun around and with a showmans flourish pulled his cape in front of him. The velvet lining was black as the void, and it absorbed the spheres.  "Now you don't! Now to make them reappear." He pulled back his cape again, and the spheres flew out... strait at Charmix. He smiled and brought the brim of his hat low over his eyes. The hat spoke, "Ask her why we're fighting. You ought to be taking her to dinner, not carving her like a christmas goose!" He looked at the blood dripping to the ground, and said, "You have a point." Then he remembered the mana spheres. "Ohh.... Oops."

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Belladonna

Watching as her own mana spheres redirect at her, she shielded herself from the attack, " Nice try Houdini!", she lifted her hands in front of her, shifting the quantum fields, suddenly the ground beneath Houdini started to tremble, the young enchantress cast her spell quickly " retaw kcatta mih won!" she commanded, the pool filled with water soon animated into a shape of a raging water dragon, at her command the water beast flows from the pool and towards Houdini attempting to ensnare and drown him at her command.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He stared up at the water dragon. 'Oh shi...." Then it swallowed him. As he floated in the dragons stomach a bubble popped out of his hat and completely encased his head. He spant a moment gasping, and then said, "Thanks for that, Hat. Kinda Harry Potter-ish, but effective."  He looked at Charmix. "Do you have any idea how much dry cleaning costs for an outfit like this? It's like a hundred years old!" He pointed at his hat, "This is a family heirloom! And a demon.... but that's beside the point!" He fell to the ground as he came out of the water dragon. The natural way. "Ok, that's enough of that. I propose a truce, and perhaps dinner? Neither of us is going to give up, and it seems we're at a stalemate. Besides, I'm hungry. I didn't get to order food. You're welcome to join me, my treat."

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Belladonna

Charmix thought to herself " This guy sure talks alot.", she soon create her psychic blades, appearing on her her fist, " You better be prepared for more Houdini, because this is going to be a long night for the both of us." she yelled. The dripping blood from her wounded arm continue to slowly drip, "Ok, that's enough of that. I propose a truce, and perhaps dinner? "Ok, that's enough of that. I propose a truce, and perhaps dinner?" said the magician. " Whats the matter afraid to get your hands dirty?" Charmix replied back. Before she attack the magician she creates telepathic illusions, creating multiple copies of herself, " This should distract him for a while." Charmix said in her mind. Suddenly all of her copies came charging towards Houdini, " Lets see you get out of this!".

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He sighed. "Well, I tried the easy way. Hard way it is." He pulled his hat from his head and tossed it in the air. "It's Showtime!" Multiple arms of shadow shot out of the hat at the clones and the original. Pavement shattered and dirt flew into the air. From the debris came screams of pain; from the clones or not, he couldn't tell. His hat flew back into his hand and he replaced it on his head. He hoped he hadn't damaged Charmix, at least not seriously.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Belladonna

Seeing as Houdini destroyed the clones and what he thought as the original, suddenly the clones reformed themselves and continue their pursuit, the real Charmix was no where to be seem, suddenly she appeared out of the shadows, Charmix tries to find a quatum possibility which will render Houdini harmless for a moment and at the same time her clones creates a massive shield of pure mana to protect her from Houdini's attack, seeing as Houdini shadow's arm attacking the clone again, the young enchantress had to act quick before she would lose the battle. " I got it." Charmix said with a smile, suddenly the ground erupted, and giant stalagmites came from thin air, the stalagmites shot from the sky to the ground and thus creating miniature mountains, as this was the creation from her quantum probability powers. The miniature mountain came raging towards Houdini.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He smiled and reached into his hat. He needed something to stop the mountain. He grabbed something that felt promising and pulled it out. "A cardboard box?" He looked at it in disgust. Then he brightened as an idea occured to him. He jumped into the box and closed it. Three taps came from inside the box, then a poping sound, then silence. The mountain crushed the box into shreds, but there was nothing human among the debris. Houdini had dissapeared.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Belladonna

Seeing as the her mountain was about to crush Houdini, he jumps in his magical box. As the moutain turn the box into shreads, Houdini was no where to be seen, Charmix knew he would pop up somewhere, " Where did he go?" Charmix said in her mind. The young enchantress look around to see if he was around anywhere, but still she couldn't find him.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He stepped from the shadows near the wall. "A living mountain, very impressive indeed. However, two aginst one seems rather mismatched." He took off his hat and spun it on one finger. "But I think I can fix that. Care to see me pull a rabbit out of my hat?" He reached into the hat and pulled a white rabbit out by the scruff of the neck. He sat it on the ground and took a few steps back. The rabbit started squriming and twitching, then it started to grow. It developed massive muscles and long yellow claws, and after the length of a heartbeat it had turned into a formidable looking opponent. Houdini looked at Charmix, "He'll keep your mountain occupied for awile, leaving us to have a little chat. I haven't seen any others of my kind since I was banished, and I'm curios as to how you found me."

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Belladonna
" Wow a rabbit!" she said to the magician, " I don't think so Houdini." the enchantress cast her spell " tibbar eb enog", the huge savage rabbit suddenly dissapear. Charmix then reached into her magic satchel, and pulled out her razor sharp whip. The young enchantress then began to dance in a loverly way creating an while swinging her whip around. She then attempts to slash the magician Houdini. " No need to talk now." she said with an smile. Then simultaneously, she creates her water dragon once again " retaw nogard reappa" the exotic water dragon reappears. Together with both her mountain beast and water dragon prepares to strike Houdini with an ultimate effect.
Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He scowled as his rabbit disappeared. It would find it's way back to the hat eventually, but still. He liked that rabbit. "Now what... " He muttered to himself. He reached into his hat and his arm sank in up to the sholder. He rummaged around for a moment, then pulled out a small leather book. He opened it and flipped through the pages. "Water and earth.... Fire, obivously, but what kind... Oh hell no, not aginst a fae... Ah, that'll do." He tossed the book back into the hat and replaced it on his head. He raised his wand and fire flew from it's tip. "I don't like true magic, but I'll give it a shot."

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Belladonna

Seeing as her beast would make their attempt to attack the Houdini, she came in to deliver the slash he deserve, watching as he pulled out a small leather book. The young enchantress knew that wasn't a good sign and she had to take care of him fast before anything else happens. She had act very quick or else she wouldn't make it out of this, still seeing the blood from her arm dripping, " Ooh no I forgot about my bloody arm, gotta take care of it fast" Charmix said in her head, " Laeh em" her would bloody arm magical heal it self as if they was never a wound there at all, Charmix jump in the air and came right behind him, " dnaw kaerb" the sorceress shouted, the magician wands broke in half. " Now thats gone, I won't have to worry no more.". Her ramping beast came to deliver there dangerous assault, right at this moment she lash her whip out to slice the magician flesh.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He stood there there with a blank look on his face. it would have been hard to say if he felt the wand break his skin he touched the  wound on his right arm the blood was thick he looked wide eyed at it and went to his knees " y-y-you broke my wand " he said softly"You broke my wand " his hat toppled off his head and flatened it's self aginst the ground  and he jumped in to the hole he feal into darkness and then he stopped and floated in mid air a black spacelis abyss  " if she follows you in hear shes powerless " he smiled " i know and she can't pull me out " he floated there waiting to she what she would do

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Belladonna

Watching as he went on his knees after she broke his wand, " That should take care of your mumbo jumbo". Not before long the Houdini magician flee into his magical hat, " Whats the matter scared of a fight?" Charmix said. " If I go in the magical hat portal, what would happen, it could be trap he set for me." she said in her mind. The young sorceress command her beasts to attack the portal, as she stayed in her magical shield and watch as they unleash there power on the portal.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Harvey Houdini

As the portal was being attacked a giant balck hand shoot out of the hat . It grabbed the water dragon and smashed it on the ground . the hand then turned it's attetion to carmix and shoot towards her "You shall come one way or another " the hand encompansted the sheild and apllyed force " the more it aplly the harder it will be for you to keep it going and when it breaks ill drag you in "

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Belladonna

Seeing as the giant black hand attack her water dragon, " retaw tcurtsnocer" her water beatst reconstructed itself after being destroyed by the giant shadowy dark hand that had emerge from Houdini's magical hat, seeing the black hand encase her force field with dark force energy, Charmix said to herself " This is not good, gotta think of a plan quick before its too late!", Before the hand penetrated through her defensive force field, the young enchantress was able teleports out of harms way before it was too late. " Get out of there now!" Charmix yelled out to the magician known as Houdini. " Fine if your not comming out i guess i gotta get you to come out , I guess i'll get you out of there myself. iniduoH raeppa tuo fo eht tah won!"

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Harvey Houdini

in the hat harey felt as though a force was pulling him and it grew stronger the before he was complety the shadow wrapped around him "you have all this power and you don't know how to use it."as he was pulled out a black light shoot out of the hat and he appeared the sky grew dark and lighting played in the sky ." insultet wrech " he said in a deep husky  voice  he raised his hand and a black shadow shoot torawds charmix and smashed on her sheild "ill have you head " with his other hand he picked her up and threw her sheild and all as she flew through the air he shoot at her with balck-purple beams from his eyes

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Belladonna

Charmix flew to the skies and was about to be attack by Houdini's magical black-purple beam which generated from his eye, over comming from his attack she cast an offensive hex bolt to counteract his lightning, " Now this is what i'm talking about Houdini." , she said with a smile. She generated more hexes and the surronding area around Houdini began to terribly turn against him. The young enchantress shouted " Go my beasts get him!" both her moutain and water beast came surging at Houdini.

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Harvey Houdini

He smiled " you don't seem to know which boat your in" and with a roar of power he dispelled both beast . His arms stretched and rapped them selves around charimx and hoisted her in the air " why won't you leave me alone ? your like every one else" and he began to squeeze tighter  " go away" he cast her aside hard

Harvey Houdini

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Harvey Houdini

the hexes sliced through the black shadow to reveal his skin .it quickly sowed back up to protect him" you don't know what your  dealing  with i am not that petty wizard " his arms streched  and pushed the beast aside then snaked there way towards charmix  and wrapped them selves around her " why won't you leave me alone . your like all the rest " his eyes turned back to there normal state " just like the rest" he repeated "his eyes changed back  and he began to sqeeze 

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Belladonna

As Houdini wrapped his sleeve around Charmix like an python ensnaring its prey, suddenly "Poof", Charmix turn into white smoke, Houdini was fighting her magical duplicate all along, the real Charmix appears in the sky, reaching in her magic satchel and grabbed out red veils, " There I got my little potions." these potions are strong enough to to puncture through hard concrete. Before the young enchantress could throw them at her opponent, she creates hexes to delay him. Her hexes cause the ground beneath Houdini to become muddy and slimy, and with a simple gesture the murky ground rose, in animation as if it form earthly tendrills from the ground, and attempt to bind the magican Houdini. She clenched on her potions and prepares to throw at Houdini as if she were throwing a foot ball.