This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Edited by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

So now it's cool for everyone to be Z huh? #imaginaryplayers #Legendofthesummer #godthoughts

#52 Edited by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

POW! Posted: Nothing like kicking back with that hard earned stolen money! #Worksforsuckers

POW! Uploaded a new image!

#53 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

[OOC] #BestInTheWorld #Vine #Is #Alexander

#54 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio
#55 Edited by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

#Englandsno1 @Z in the UK best you can be is number 2, and we all know what number 2 is code for.

@ziccarra_liafador(MUCH LOVE)

#57 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: @Eddie, it's funn because you're from London and we're still more popular =] #uncannytrinity #whothefckareyouguys lolol

@fallenprophet: HA!

#58 Posted by Pro_Nelson (1513 posts) - - Show Bio

#NoSleep

#59 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: @Ziccarra its funny you say that #peoples champion been asked why you guys are even in the UK when i'am around. #to many cooks

#60 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: @EW I guess you didn't see the eviction notice. #overduerent

#61 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: @Ziccarra Rent? Lady i own my property and the land your property stands on belongs to my family. #landlord of the country

#62 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: @EW I think I need a history lesson, because I'm sure Parliament is running things #Hasbeens

#63 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: @Ziccarra and who opens parliament? that's right either my mother or myself. #Can still vito your green card

#64 Edited by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: @ EW Still a puppet. You want meh green card, than come get it. #Youbringtheassi'llbringthewhupping #teamT

#65 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: @Ziccarra Prince of puppets #future king #only one teamT in England that matters and it make my drinks. #keep the greencard for now

#66 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio
#67 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio
#68 Edited by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@edwardwindsor: @Looking backwards? You must be talking about the Trinity Foundation which I crafted. I don't remember you coming up with the idea for the Champions of peace. #Ratherbeadickthanaswallower

#69 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: The COP's? #still looking in the rearview #long dead. #see if the trinity lasts as long

( you know this is all IC right?, just called a very powerful man something unwise)

#70 Edited by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

Engineer posted:

Drinking beers at Loners with Jordan(@pro_nelson),it's a shame I can't actually get drunk...

#71 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: The COP's? #still looking in the rearview #long dead. #see if the trinity lasts as long

( you know this is all IC right?, just called a very powerful man something unwise)

Yes, I figured you were referring to the TF with "riding coattails"

#72 Posted by Pyrogram (41341 posts) - - Show Bio

#BestHero #Bestliar

#73 Edited by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Any hero/neutral defending the UK is riding coat tails of Sov/Constantine/me in that order. lol

#74 Posted by Shanana (53466 posts) - - Show Bio

@ziccarra_liafador: Any hero/neutral defending the UK is riding coat tails of Sov/Constantine/me in that order. lol

LMAO yeah because that was obvious lol

#75 Posted by EdwardWindsor (14340 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

#Bonsai!

#77 Posted by _Destiny_ (162 posts) - - Show Bio

#PhillipZiev

#78 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova Enters messages : "Hey Zoe, I know we have been having fun and all, but we have to break up...It’s not you, it’s me...I'm an Angel and you are just a human...be seeing you around girl <3 Zaniel.

( LMFAO! I'm heartless! )

#79 Edited by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Angel Commented: Yo Zan don't mean to be all needy and such but you haven't started following me yet, I know a Smartphone is kinda different from a sun dial but can you get with the times and FOLOW MY ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN READ AND EXPERIENCE MY ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL BLOG PLEASE! ...........LOL JK :P

#80 Edited by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@amazingangel: Enters messages : I just learnt how to use this thing and somehow it got stuucjkkked,,,I menna,, Stuck bnm,,,...Stuck on italiscs...italics or something. I'wll try follow you buddyeh

#81 Posted by AmazingAngel (4121 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel: Amazing Angel Commented: #First World Problems.

#82 Posted by Feral Nova (47525 posts) - - Show Bio

@zaniel said:

@feral_nova Enters messages : "Hey Zoe, I know we have been having fun and all, but we have to break up...It’s not you, it’s me...I'm an Angel and you are just a human...be seeing you around girl <3 Zaniel.

( LMFAO! I'm heartless! )

(YOU SONNOVA)

@ZanielTheAngel Oh you're still around? I thought you would have gone back to kissing the God's @ss' by now to get your wings back. Have a good life. Zoe <3

#83 Posted by saviour (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova:

Enters messages : I'll expect that bill for you staying in my house by the way, Do you know how much that 24/7 security cost?... Zaniel.

( LOL )

#84 Edited by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio
#85 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the best thread ever <3

Could we add a few hashtags to be trending in the op? and like change them up every week? :P

#86 Edited by Connoisseur (6631 posts) - - Show Bio

#SoManyStans

#ToDressTheCodeIsToAlwaysStayFresh

#87 Posted by Noir_Anarchist (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

@MorteKnightfall nothing 'fresh' about a code. That alone suggests its predetermined and thus old. Old by the way is the opposite of fresh/new #ImAHaterItsWhatIDo

#88 Posted by Connoisseur (6631 posts) - - Show Bio

@noir_anarchist:

@NoirAnarchist Got no time for more Stans :)

#TheA-listForGreatness

#89 Posted by Y intercept (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

Bout to go to church =]

#90 Edited by Noir_Anarchist (77 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

@MorteKnightfall can you at least call me Stanel or Stana or something that implies a gender. For someone so bright you seem to lack sight and more inventive demeaning pet names

#Spiderb*tch

#91 Posted by Connoisseur (6631 posts) - - Show Bio

#NoTimeForStansAndDesperationForMyAttention

#Rey

#92 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18764 posts) - - Show Bio

#Pinkhairdontcare

#93 Edited by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall:

@Morte_Knightfall Wanna go out for a drink,partner?I realised you're the only teammate I've never interacted with. =P

#94 Edited by Y intercept (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

#Yourworstfearconfirmed

#95 Posted by Connoisseur (6631 posts) - - Show Bio
#96 Posted by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio

@morte_knightfall: (It's @Engineer,figured out that Demolition Guy would be too immature for a dude that is alive since 1860 =P)

@Morte_Knightfall Loners?

#97 Posted by Connoisseur (6631 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Posted by _Glacier_ (6705 posts) - - Show Bio
#99 Posted by Y intercept (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

All these haters like to hate on me, but the seeds that they sowing aint sh!t to my tree.

#100 Edited by Noir_Anarchist (77 posts) - - Show Bio

#ManyBarkNowBite