#6251 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: 
 
So why don't you tell me about the whole Symaar incident.
#6252 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
Between the orange ring and the black ring, he has more than enough power to annihilate the pirate on contact. Yet, he's intrigued by the question.
 
The Anti-Monitor destroyed it. Earth's heroes did not stop him in time, and my planet suffered along with countless others.
#6253 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: 
 
Sounds rough. So what are you going to do about it?
#6254 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
Destroying Earth proved a failure. Rebuilding Symaar proved a failure. Now, I seek the tomb. Perhaps someone in this misbegotten universe can provide me with that end.
#6255 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: 
 
Maybe there is someone, or a few rather who can help you with locating the tomb.
#6256 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
Something's wrong. He's conflicting the urge to accept what the black ring is telling him to say. The orange ring flickers to life again, overwhelming the light of the other ring.
 
No...the plan of rebuilding Symaar didn't fail...I won't let it fail!
 
He flies to his lab and tears off the black ring, and almost his finger with it, and lunges for the orange lantern. Once it is in his grasp, his body begins to glow with the light of the spirit of avarice once more. He's safe from Nekron while under its influence.
 
Symaar was mine...I want it back...
#6257 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: 
 
- He watches as he goes to his lab as he quickly bursts in and grabs a hold of the Black Ring without being noticed. He then sits back on the stool he was on during their conversation. - 
 
Hmm...
 
- He tosses the ring up, closes his eyes and feels the dark aura surrounding it. -
 
If you happen to find Forlang, he may help you in your search for the tomb, granted that your greed doesn't hold you back. We're in possession of a few of these colored rings, but this one in particular is one Farlong is after. It's up to you to choose...your selfishness or your home planet.
 
- He tosses the ring back. -
 
Find him and he will help you. If you don't give him that ring, provide something as valuable as it. He's a man who owns a lot of the treasure in this world so don't expect it to be easy.
#6258 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
Looks at he black ring and picks it up, holding it in his hand greedily.
 
You don't understand. I want my home planet more than anything. And I have the power to make it happen!
 
Holds up the orange lantern before taking it back against his chest, holding it there protectively. He pockets the black ring and puts his other hand around the lantern.
 
No-one can have what I already own. I'll give him the black ring though...for a price.
#6259 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: 
 
He's a greedy man but can be reasonable if it involves treasures. What price do you have in mind?
#6260 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
Something you humans call...property.
#6261 Posted by Sexy Merc (42460 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: 
 
Elaborate...
#6262 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sexy Merc: 
 
I can give him land...lots of it...PLANETS, really...but all he needs is to ask.
#6263 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: But it's not yours?
#6264 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
Senses the ghost again and tries to pinpoint his whereabouts.
#6265 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: A lot of it is mine, but some are my mother's and father's.  
 
@Warsman: She stands up from the couch as she sees her brother fall to the floor. Get a medic! She was trained, but not for something like this. She screams as she looks around the room, looking for help from anybody. She goes down to her knees next to him and starts stroking his back, doing anything and everything that she can to comfort him, seeing his death in his eyes. She screams when he stops moving and does her best to listen for a heartbeat or any sense of brain activity. She finds none. Her eyes widen when all of a sudden, something flies through the window. She gasps as she sees it attach itself to her brother's finger. This was bad news. She felt a little faint as she saw him get up. She had seen weird stuff in her life, but never anything on this scale. She gets a scared look on her face as she looks into his eyes.
Moderator
#6266 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
  
He reaches forward with both hands, caressing Cass's cheeks. The feeling must have been horrific and cold on unimaginable levels.
 
Cassidy...I met your parents...they want you with them...
#6267 Posted by Animal Kid (877 posts) - - Show Bio
Brian enters the Vis-Vires with his sword strapped to his back.
#6268 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She does her best not to visibly flinch when he touches her. She had never felt the touch of death before, but she somehow knew that this was it. Her eyes widen when she hears his words. She throws up her shield, surrounding herself with it and takes a few slow steps back. What are you talking about?
Moderator
#6269 Edited by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
The shield pushes him away, like it's meant to, but he advances - shuffles - toward her. His face, pale and pockmarked with black veins, continuously stares her down with empty eyes and a toothy grin.
 
Your parents want you to be with them. They want to see you again.
 
@Animal Kid:
 
Hello.
#6270 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She takes another step back, doing her best to keep distance between the two of them. Stay the f*(k away from me!
Moderator
#6271 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
He gently pushes his fingers through the shield, using her cracking psyche to his advantage. 
 
They know I'm returning to my people soon. They want me to bring you with me.
#6272 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She takes her shield down and does something very dangerous. She steps toward him and looks him in the eyes. No. They don't.
Moderator
#6273 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
He clasps his hands on her shoulders, holding them in place. His grin is almost psychotic and combined with a (now) bluish gum-line.
 
The grave holds no prejudice, Cass. If your parents don't want you, which is a lie, then someone will.
#6274 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She puts her hands on top of his and nearly shivers at the icy cold. You don't want to kill me, Dmitri.
Moderator
#6275 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
Still smiling, he pulls his hand back in the style of a spearhead. He's intent on doing this.
 
Death has no prejudice.
 
He throws his hand at her, determined to impale her chest.
#6276 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: Killing me will gain you nothing save for the wrath of  many brought down on you! She dodges him as she pulls her sword from the sheath on her back.
Moderator
#6277 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
Rage. She would make an excellent Red Lantern, but it would ruin her face with the acidic blood-vomit. Kaligar smirks as he ponders this, thinking it humorous, and moves his orange ring to his left hand, leaving his black ring on the right. He balls his fists and cracks his slightly-decayed neck. 
 
It is inevitable, Cass. I won't stop until I fulfill the wishes of those who call your name in the afterlife.
#6278 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She frowns as she looks at the man that she used to call family. She had been betrayed by him yet again and frankly, she was getting sick of it. She was getting sick of hoping that those close to her wouldn't betray her. She was getting sick of trusting only to have it turned back on her. She held her sword at the ready and threw up her shield, forming it to her body. She made sure that it was strong, that she was strong, and she looked at the thing that used to be her brother. Yes. My death is inevitable. One day I will die doing my job or protecting those who are close to me. Today isn't that day.
Moderator
#6279 Posted by Lance Uppercut (23226 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Maybe we should take a look at that reel then.
#6280 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
The body smiled, but the mind yelled for it to stop. The thoughts of the enslaved Kaligar pleaded that Cass would hear him, that it wasn't his fault, but the body moved fast. It was his Symaarian DNA infused with both orange and black light. Cass wouldn't stand a chance. Within a fraction of a second, it had already thrown several dozens punches with enough power to shake the foundation of the mansion. Several hundred tons of building material, and just a few minor collisions rattled it to the core. 
 
The flesh was holding back.
#6281 Posted by Crimson Death (164 posts) - - Show Bio
leaves a letter for the Lady of the House
#6282 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lance Uppercut: She walks over to the reel, nervous about what it may contain. 
 
@Warsman: She looked at this odd person who was wearing the body of her brother. She knew that the man she had come to know as Dmitri was in there somewhere. She held tightly onto her sword and used her empathy to try to find her brother's mind inside of this....creature. Before she could do anything more than that, he started throwing punches. She managed to dodge all but two or three, but those two or three had done some serious damage. She could feel her broken jawbone healing itself as she stood up from the ground, where the force of the punch had knocked her. She looked at him and knew that one of them might not be leaving this fight.
Moderator
#6283 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
The walking corpse inhales deeply through his nostrils. He tilts his head menacingly, looking at Cass with a demented amusement in his eyes. 
 
You're actually trying to reason with me? I can break you in half before you have time to think. You shouldn't be wasting your time.
 
He lunges for her throat with both hands.
#6284 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman:  She couldn't help but feel fear in the pit of her stomach. This was not going to end well for either of them. She closes her eyes as he grabs onto her throat, knowing that this would not end well. She allowed him to grab onto her throat, bringing him into close quarters. She simultaneously thrust her mind into his and tried to shove her sword through his stomach. She had no doubts that she'd connect with either the mental attack or the physical one. She gasped as he wrapped his hand around her throat. Kaligar....I....love.....you. She barely managed to rasp the words out.
Moderator
#6285 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
His fingers went limp. The combination of Cass's mental attack and his own psychological struggling had managed to rip away the influence of the black ring. Its light faded and the ring broke into powder. Color rushed back into his face and his veins faded under his skin. However, in the midst of this, Cass had managed to plunge her sword into his stomach. In something of street clothes, stripped of his orange uniform, he grabbed the blade and pushed it away. Blood gushed from the open wound. She had ruptured some organs. Yet, he was laughing.
 
That...hurts.
 
Instead of falling or wavering in any kind or fashion, he merely staggered to the medical bay.
#6286 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She watches in awe as the ring turns to dust and as soon as her brother goes to the medical bay, she collapses to her knees. She can barely breathe and she can feel quite a few broken bones healing themselves, not exactly the most pleasant sensation in the world. She wonders what the heck had just happened.
Moderator
#6287 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Walks into the Vis Vires, a possible lion's den of trouble, on guard as ever. He spotted the reason for him being here. Hello Cassidy. gives a friendly smile. Candy tells me you have something on your mind.
#6288 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
After a few minutes, he goes to his lab. He lied about the extent of his wounds and threatened for meager stitches. He takes hold of his orange lantern and caresses it lovingly.
#6289 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@T.J. Magnum: She looks up at him from her place on the floor and holds up a hand. Give me a second. She takes a minute or two to finish up healing and then walks over to him, limping slightly. We need to talk about something that you have locked up at MHA. 
 
@Warsman: Wonders what the heck just happened. Her brother had gone certifiably insane.
Moderator
#6290 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
He walks back out of his lab, smiling despite his wounds.
 
Thank you...
#6291 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Watches her move over, limping. Would you rather sit down ? he asked with general concern. Offers a hand, to help. I have a great deal locked up.
#6292 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman: She hears him thank her and flinches. I need you to stay away from me right now. 
 
@T.J. Magnum: She winces as she puts pressure on her healing ankle. I'll be fine, thank you, though. She changes her mind after taking another step and goes to sit down on the couch. Healing factors were overrated in the fact that people thought that things just automatically healed without any pain. They were wrong. She takes a deep breath. I'm talking about a lantern that you have.
Moderator
#6293 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
Backs away quickly, still protecting his lantern over himself.
 
I understand...it's not my fault, but I understand.
 
He disappears to the construction site of New Symaar.
#6294 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Crimson Death: Looks at the new figure. Can I help you? 
 
@Warsman: Frowns as she watches him with the lantern. You don't. She watches him go, her eyes full of pain.
Moderator
#6295 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Takes his hand back, it seems that Cass's healing factor is taking care of business. T.J. waits on his response. He watches as she changes direction and struggled to the living room couch. Would this, particular lantern, be yellow ?
#6296 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
#6297 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@T.J. Magnum: She sits down and pats the seat next to her, wincing as the healing finishes. Yes. It would. Are you aware of what it is or it's capabilities? 
 
@Warsman: -__-
Moderator
#6298 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (31222 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: 
 
<3
#6299 Posted by T.J. Magnum (25922 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress: Very, I'm the one who took it off the original owner.
#6300 Posted by Mercy_ (92787 posts) - - Show Bio
@Warsman:   
  @T.J. Magnum: May I ask what you plan to do with it?
Moderator