Vinyl empire

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Ivan was wise, it was in his trade to read people's auras and body language. In his vision, he saw the moment between her and the blond woman. Standing up he put a hand on her shoulder and looked into her eyes. "You miss her, don't you? The blond woman I mean..".

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Of course I do." She said, looking at the floor and squeezing her arm. "Every second that we're not in the same room together."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Ivan frowned again and went in to hold her close, a friendly sympathetic embrace. "I know what it's like Amelia, and I know you don't know me all to well yet but just know..I am here to help you ok?" Ivan hadn't felt so attached to another person, not like love but just a certain bond, like he needed to help her let alone wanting too.

Rumble Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#54  Edited By Rumble Man

@The_Puzzler:

A big bioborg knocked on the door and opens the entrance, "hey shopkeep, do you have anything that is older than a century?"

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia shyly embraced him, burying her face into his chest. "I just wish it could work out.."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Rumble Man: (Havin' a moment, we are closed XD)

@Amelia_: "Oh I know Amelia, but love finds ways to get complicated..And as much as I wish, there is no spell that will truly change that fact.." Ivan rubbed her head gently as he was getting saddened by her grief, it was tragic to bare witness to.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Yeah.. well, I've had enough of love f**king with my life."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: "Well, the best I can offer you right now is that we can be lonely together, have a cigarette and talk about life while watching some doctor who. Does that sound good?"

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Guess so." She shrugged, stepping back and rubbing her eyes.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Suddenly, Ivan's volatile nature shined through as he scratched his head and put a cigarette in his mouth. "Look, I can just hang downstairs or here if you want to be alone and watch T.V up there..I know I have been a little to friendly I suppose. Just been a while since I had one..But yeah im really sory, I will just leave you alone.." Ivan put a gloomy aura on as he lit his cigarette and started to make for the stairs.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "It's up to you, really. I'm just, well, crushingly depressed and cripplingly lovesick."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Memories of the last "friend" Ivan had flashed into his mind, driving his gloom to grow. "I think I am just going to head for the bed..When you are ready it is in the back room, the door is the one covered in sigils, don't worry either..I removed the crosses.." Ivan started to walk for the bedroom door before stopping again. "Im so-..." Ivan cut himself off as he swallowed and puffed his cigarette, continuing into the bedroom.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia didn't mention that she wouldn't be coming. She didn't sleep anymore, it'd just be awkward to lay awake in bed all night long. "Night."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Wow they make a rather depressing duo XD)

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia + anything almost automatically makes a depressing duo.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: Ivan woke up hanging half off his bed, a bottle of scotch still in his hand from last night, using it to put him to sleep. Hi blindly reached over to his nightstand and grabbed his pack of cigarettes, slipping the last one out and sticking it between his lips. After getting dressed he lit the cigarette and flipped the open sign over at the front door, putting on the sex pistols record "Never mind the bollocks" and sat behind the counter. Soon he started to ponder where Amelia was hiding.
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia hadn't slept. Not that she could if she'd wanted to, anyways. She was curled up behind the counter on the ground floor, tightly cocooned in blankets.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: Ivan raised his brow as he tapped his cigarette a bit in the ash tray, and slipped it in his mouth again. "Oh yeah.." He mumbled as he pulled a string that connected to all of the blinds to the front of the shop, making it as dark as night. Of course Ivan had turned on the lights though. "With a subtle nudge with his foot he spoke "Hey, it's alright to come out now..".
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "F**king hate this." She mumbled, Instead of getting up, she retreated further into the shell of blankets. "Just kill me, would you?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: "This one time I was infected, like the stage just before dying? And even that was a nightmare..So I can only guess that yeah, that f*cking sucks.." Ivan sighed and reached out of his breast pocket to give her the orange elixir, simply holding it outside the cocoon. "I have some pigs blood in the freezer, for rituals and such but I will make an exception for my guest.." He smirked.
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia grabbed the elixir as it was set down, then unscrewed the cap and tilted it to her lips. It tasted.. normal. Not bad, or good, normal. "I'm fine. Plus, maybe if I starve a little longer I'll turn into a pile of ash."

(And this is where I sign out because my battery is dying. xP )

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: "You have about another week before that could happen, besides your instinct will kick in on the last few days, good soul or not you will maul and drink to survive.." Ivan was straight forward about how serious it was to keep well fed as a vampire. "And plus who would I have to be miserable with if you died?".
(Alright man)
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "That's what the stakes are for." She mumbled, still refusing to come out from her protective cocoon.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: "Oh just come out from there and hang with your good pal Ivan, your being ridiculous right now!" Ivan sighed and lifted up a part of the blanket to see Amelia's face.
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "You say ridiculous, I say in dire need of a bottle of anti-depressants. Take your pick." She threw the blankets off, but didn't get past a sitting position.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: "See? Isn't that bet-" Ivan very suddenly lost all of his breath, and started panting while growing pale. "Wha-..Wha-?" He tried to speak again but went into a fit of coughing violently, dropping the rest of his cigarette in the ashtray.
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia didn't get up quite yet. If she needed to, she could be at his side within the span of a second. "What's wrong?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: Ivan's vision started to get blurry, hands shaking, a cold sweat. The coughing wouldn't stop as he tried to speak. Suddenly his entire body grew weak and he dropped his head onto the counter, knocking the record player into a skip. He weakly tried to put his hands on the counter while still coughing but only slipped off the stool and crashed to the floor, his whole body shaking now. The coughing stopped only for a moment, followed by a ripping cough that made blood spatter across the floor.
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Though she hated making use of her vampiric abilities, Amelia was at his side in a blur. She grabbed him and pulled him back up. "Ivan, what's wrong?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: Ivan's coughing subsided, but still almost completely out of breath, and even more pale then Amelia. "I-I don't know...*ahem*..We need to get to a hospital or something now! My lungs..They are on fire.." He could barely speak, saying only those words caused him to hack up a bit more blood on his dirty white dress shirt. 
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Unless you can work some teleportation magic, we're not going anywhere. It's daytime. As much as I'd love to burn to a crisp and be over with all this, something tells me you don't want that on your conscience" She did her best to hold him still.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: "Well call an ambulance then.." He said while gesturing over to the black phone hung up on the wall. "You should be able to make it inside the ambulance with me and safely to the hospital..". Ivan was fighting to stay awake.
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Fine." She mumbled, grabbing the nearby phone and dialing 9-1-1. She hung up a moment later and hoisted him to his feet. "Going to kill you if you don't stay awake." She started to drag him towards the door.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By ThePuzzler
@Amelia_: "Right.." He mumbled weakly, staggering along.
(Continue this in the CV general hospital thread)
Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: 'Kay.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Ivan and Amelia took a cab back to the shop, he slowly opened the door with a hung head, just leaving it wide open. He sauntered over to the front counter and gently rested his hands on it, he was completely silent. That is until he suddenly and violently shoved the cash register to the ground, backhanding the record player crashing into the wall and finally sending his fists through the glass top to the wooden counter. He started yelling with a despair filled rage as he started punching the wall, denting the wood finish on it, his knuckles starting to bleed heavily. A low eerie rumble could be heard through the store as Ivan got more mad, records started floating off the shelves and the wooden finish in the ground started to crack, the red carpet peeling at the corners even though they were stapled to the wood. Finally Ivan fell to his knees, head resting on the bloody wall, he was going to die, and he was going to die a sad and lonely man.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia stood through the entire outburst, not uttering a word. Hell, she didn't make a sound at all. After a little while, she knelt down and pulled the man close to her chest. "C'mere." Her arms wrapped around him, and she almost instantly felt.. odd being on the other end of this particular exchange for once.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Everything in the shop stopped floating and creaking, the only noise now was Ivan just clutching onto Amelia in silence. Ivan didn't cry, but he wanted to.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: Amelia didn't say much else. She couldn't. There was nothing she could say, really. So she stayed mostly silent, muttering comforting 'ssshh' noises every few seconds.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Ivan finally composed himself again and slumped onto the shelf behind both of them, lighting a cigarette and taking a drag, his sorrow was still corrupting his tired eyes. "What the hell am I going to do...? It's terminal.."

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Live, I guess. I mean, I know you don't got much.. but enjoy what you do have." She shifted around and sat next to him.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: "Well, thanks for being there and everything, im sure things would have got violent if he told me that and I was alone..." Ivan scratched the back of his head, it was funny, he was shy around a girl that doesn't even like men.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Yeah, well.. you got my soul back. That counts for something." She cracked a smile, pulling one knee up to her chest.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: "I haven't had a vision in years..But I know the vision must be done..Cause usually good things happen when I do them..Like meeting you.." Ivan slowly looked over with a smile, his cigarette hanging from his lips.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Hey now, having a terminal illness doesn't give you the excuse to flirt." Amelia actually laughed. "You're not so bad yourself."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: "I think thats the first time I heard that in years!" Ivan laughed back. "So what are you up for? In a better mood to watch something?"

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Feeling a little less suicidy, yeah."

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: "I'll hit the store just across the street, they are always open late, and you go pick something to watch ok?" Ivan got to his feet and threw on his trench coat. "Seeya in a few minutes" His tone was starting to brighten up, at least in a sense for Ivan.

Amelia_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Amelia_

@The_Puzzler: "Alright." Her smile faded as he went to leave, and she got to her feet again. Her thoughts momentarily drifted to Melissa's well-being, but she shook it from her mind.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Amelia_: Ivan came back with a few bags of chips and a twelve pack of beer, a pack of fresh cigarettes resided in his back pocket. "Hey, pick something?".