(See what I did there?)
Vinyl empire.A record shop located in the thick of Boston, is owned by the mystery man Ivan Que. Even though it is a dingy record store on a street corner, it actually gets some decent business. The shop runs at random hours, mostly everyday till Ivan gets bored or he is off on some crazy adventure. Records can be brought in and sold and also brought in to get fixed and cleaned.
The "good" part. The vinyl shop is merely a front (An operating front mind you). To the everyday man, it really is just a record store. But to someone of the supernatural world, it is perhaps the best place a few states wide that sells magic related items. Ingredients for a spell? A potion? A book on a certain incantation or ritual or even a demon that you need more information on? Then you made the right choice by stepping into Vinyl empire.
- The basic forum rules of course apply here.
- Don't go trying to break into the store during closing hours.
- No fighting unless you ask first.
- You MUST sell to myself, or anybody else given authority in the store, if they want you out, you will get the hell out!
- Again, no stealing of the records.
- No destruction of the building, unless you asked first.
- Don't be a dick! Seriously if your guy is going to walk in here and just d0uche up the place for no reason, don't even bother.