#101 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Vaan said:
"Rinoa said:
"Just posted in the rpg.."

We know I'm waiting for Squall to post again."
is that like saying 'good job' lol
"

Yes it is. Bad job=Yeah I read it.
#102 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"Vaan said:
"...She's a very attractive lady to look at..."
disagree...
"
BLASPHEMY

"
Doesn't she have that big scary mole? And her, um, chest is a little, um, intimidating. Not my type, Rinoa is the top of the FF character food chain as far as attractiveness goes in my book.
#103 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Vaan said:
"pixelized said:
"Vaan said:
"Rinoa said:
"Just posted in the rpg.."

We know I'm waiting for Squall to post again."
is that like saying 'good job' lol
"

Yes it is. Bad job=Yeah I read it."
LMAO!
#104 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"pixelized said:
"Squall. said:
"I agree Lulu should be a magic teacher.
"
what about vivi?
I said A magic teacher, not the only one :P

We could split magic up into categories. White magic, black magic, elemental magic etc
"
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i see.....then i guess Lulu is the insanely hot [right slinger?] magic teacher
Moderator
#105 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Slinger said:
"pixelized said:
"Slinger said:
"Vaan said:
"...She's a very attractive lady to look at..."
disagree...
"
BLASPHEMY

"
Doesn't she have that big scary mole? And her, um, chest is a little, um, intimidating. Not my type, Rinoa is the top of the FF character food chain as far as attractiveness goes in my book.
"

No. This is Lulu.

caption



#106 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought she had one on her chin or something....either way it's so cindy crawford of her....and her chest isn't that big, just pushed up...lol i know nothing about this rinoa chica

Moderator
#107 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#108 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
caption

caption













Thats Rinoa Pix








#109 Posted by Paine (12 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to be a student please. nice posts everyone!!

#110 Posted by Lulu. (63 posts) - - Show Bio

eh...not cute. lol

Ummmmm i just read all the post...seems like alot of people will be in a magic class this year...lol

#111 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

That's me!   smiling brightly  I loved your post, sweetheart!!

#112 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Paine said:
"i'd like to be a student please. nice posts everyone!!"
Hiya Paine :)

will add you as a student here in a second
#113 Posted by Lulu. (63 posts) - - Show Bio
Paine said:
"i'd like to be a student please. nice posts everyone!!"
PAINE!!!
#114 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

just an idea im throwing out there... i think there be like a history class for like the history of materia... learn about different types of materia and what they can do and all that good stuff

#115 Posted by Paine (12 posts) - - Show Bio

hi lulu & squall!
i think i'll be passing on the magic classes. lol

#116 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Rinoa said:
"That's me!   smiling brightly  I loved your post, sweetheart!!"
Thank you baby.

Paine got ya added now
#117 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"just an idea im throwing out there... i think there be like a history class for like the history of materia... learn about different types of materia and what they can do and all that good stuff
"
Im all for any other classes added.
#118 Posted by Lulu. (63 posts) - - Show Bio
Paine said:
"hi lulu & squall!
i think i'll be passing on the magic classes. lol"

are you kidding me, magic class is like the place to be.
#119 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

nice post Ronso :)

#120 Posted by Goki (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank u

#121 Posted by Lulu. (63 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"Kadaj said:
"just an idea im throwing out there... i think there be like a history class for like the history of materia... learn about different types of materia and what they can do and all that good stuff
"
Im all for any other classes added.
"

who's gonna teach it...that and sex ed
#122 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Sex Ed was just up there as a joke, sorry.

#123 Posted by Lulu. (63 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO.

dagnabit

#124 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio
Lulu. said:
"Squall. said:
"Kadaj said:
"just an idea im throwing out there... i think there be like a history class for like the history of materia... learn about different types of materia and what they can do and all that good stuff
"
Im all for any other classes added.
"

who's gonna teach it...that and sex ed"
I think if anyone that class should belong to Sephiroth,  that is if he wants to teach. Not sex ed. the Materia one.
#125 Posted by Paine (12 posts) - - Show Bio

lol i can only imagine lulu teaching sed ed

#126 Posted by Lulu. (63 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't balthier the womanizer...if anyone were to teach sex ed it should be him

#127 Posted by Slinger (7640 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see Irvine teaching that one too

#128 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry my sister had to get on the comp. I'll work on my post now.

#129 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

No worries man

#130 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

<--------------was worried

Moderator
#131 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"<--------------was worried"
Shouldn't you be posting as Lulu soon :)

lol
#132 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ewww who's that?



[=

Moderator
#133 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#134 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted and we should still have that sex ed class. That's the only class I see Balthier teaching.

#135 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

balthier could easily pass as a science type teacher

Moderator
#136 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"balthier could easily pass as a science type teacher"

I know but the way he talks is chilvarous, womanizing, clever, smart. Yeah that.
#137 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Vaan said:
"Posted and we should still have that sex ed class. That's the only class I see Balthier teaching."
Nice post Vaan
#138 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"Vaan said:
"Posted and we should still have that sex ed class. That's the only class I see Balthier teaching."
Nice post Vaan
"

Thanks. Still we should have sex ed. All the male teachers and the female teachers go into the cafeteria and all the students are there and first Balthier and Lulu show them proper protection and how to do it. The perfect class. jk
#139 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

......lol

#140 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL

Moderator
#141 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
<---Is lost
#142 Posted by Glorious (1590 posts) - - Show Bio

posted

#143 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"<---Is lost
"
does everyone sleep at this school...teachers included?
Moderator
#144 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"<---Is lost
"

I'll delete that post now.
#145 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Kadaj said:
"posted"
Nice post man
#146 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

ahem *Look up*

Moderator
#147 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
pixelized said:
"Squall. said:
"<---Is lost
"
does everyone sleep at this school...teachers included?
"
Well Lulu is a teacher you tell me :)
#148 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't the slightest clue.......are you leaning towards yes?

Moderator
#149 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

I think she should be yes.

#150 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

mkay.
<---------------gone to post....frilz this time

Moderator