#1 Edited by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Ask questions, leave comments here. If you wish to join and I have not spoken to you about this yet please get in touch with me before you post. Here is a list of the following people who have expressed interest in taking part in this rpg and who they are going to play as.

Vine Character          Final Fantasy Character          Teacher/Student

Andferne                                 Squall                                    Student
LexiCat                                    Rinoa                                    Student
Resonate                                Kain                                      Teacher
Kiara                                        Tifa                                        Teacher
Darkchild                                Kimahri                                 Teacher
Cryo-wolf                                Red XIII                                  Student
Jax                                           Vaan                                       Student
Sparda                                    Irvine
Paragon                                 Auron                                      Teacher
Rayne                                     Tidus                                       Student
Sephirim                                Sephiroth                                Student
Chrisangel                            Balthier                                    Teacher
Morphid                                  Cyan
Warlock                                  Kuja
DeathFlame                          Edgar
Sha                                         Rikku
Pixilized                                  Lulu                                          Teacher
Arrow                                      Cloud
Supertrooper                        Kadaj                                        Student
Nobody                                  Vivi
Lady T                                    Paine                                        Student
Mer-man                               Seymour
Slinger                                   Ramza                                      Student
Trauma                                  Vincent                                      Student

Classes

Sex ed (By request from Vaan:P)
Swordsmanship
Magic use
Fiend skills
Ship piloting
Weapon smith
Enchanting weapons
Blitzball
Card games
etc (Feel free to add others if you wish to have them in your posts)

If you are a student you need to pick knowing Combat Prowess(fighting) or Magic. You can then learn the other as the rpg plays out.
Teachers can know a little of both if they wish at the start. Grad students balance it out some.

If I have you down as someone different than you wanted please let me know so I can try and fix the list. Same if I have talked to you about it and you are not on the list please remind me so I can add you.  Also please let me know if you want to be a teacher or student.

The general thing for this story is to have fun. Please feel free to take elements from the games or ideas you have and add them in. I have a basic outline for a story, but if anyone else has an idea they would like to throw in as well, feel free. The first part of the rpg will be everyone arriving back at the Balamb Military Academy for another semester. People can be returning students, graduates just hanging around, teachers, or agents.

We will be able to post social interactions such as going to classes, attending dances or meetings. Anything your heart desires. We can have friendly sparring matches throughout the rpg as well between characters or npcs. Once the rpg has gone on for a bit, Missions will become available for people to group up on and go to take care of. Most of the missions will be NPC encounters, but will be essential to finding the clues to the Big Bad. The threat that will arise for us to fight.

If you have any more questions please let me know here or in a pm.

Again just have fun everyone.

#2 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

And as an added note,  please!   Please just have fun with this.  It's what we want.  It isn't about teams or who's on who's side..  This is for everyone to just get themselves involved in what Andy and I hope is a really great rpg.  If he isn't around,  please feel free to send me a PM at this account and I'll get it to him asap.  Thank you all for showing an interest!  Please enjoy yourself and have fun!!  =^_^=

#3 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"Ask questions, leave comments here. If you wish to join and I have not spoken to you about this yet please get in touch with me before you post. Here is a list of the following people who have expressed interest in taking part in this rpg and who they are going to play as.

Vine Character          Final Fantasy Character          Teacher/Student

Andferne                                 Squall                                    Student
LexiCat                                    Rinoa                                    Student
Resonate                                Kain                                      Teacher
Kiara                                        Tifa                                        Teacher
Darkchild                                Kimahri                                 Teacher
Cryo-wolf                                Red XIII                                  Student
Jax                                           Vaan
Sparda                                    Irvine
Paragon                                 Auron                                      Teacher
Rayne                                     Tidus
Sephirim                                Sephiroth
Chrisangel                            Balthier                                   Teacher
Morphid                                  Cyan
Warlock                                  Kuja
DeathFlame                          Edgar
Sha                                         Rikku
Pixilized                                  Lulu
Arrow                                      Cloud
Supertrooper                        Kadaj
Nobody                                  Vivi
Lady T                                    Paine
Mer-man                               Seymour

If I have you down as someone different than you wanted please let me know so I can try and fix the list. Same if I have talked to you about it and you are not on the list please remind me so I can add you.  Also please let me know if you want to be a teacher or student.

The general thing for this story is to have fun. Please feel free to take elements from the games or ideas you have and add them in. I have a basic outline for a story, but if anyone else has an idea they would like to throw in as well, feel free. The first part of the rpg will be everyone arriving back at the Balamb Military Academy for another semester. People can be returning students, graduates just hanging around, teachers, or agents.

We will be able to post social interactions such as going to classes, attending dances or meetings. Anything your heart desires. We can have friendly sparring matches throughout the rpg as well between characters or npcs. Once the rpg has gone on for a bit, Missions will become available for people to group up on and go to take care of. Most of the missions will be NPC encounters, but will be essential to finding the clues to the Big Bad. The threat that will arise for us to fight.

If you have any more questions please let me know here or in a pm.

Again just have fun everyone.
"
Can I teach..wait....I'll be a grad hanging around? Vaan's not a good teacher I think. Actually I'll be a student.
#4 Posted by Jax (7542 posts) - - Show Bio
Rinoa said:
"And as an added note,  please!   Please just have fun with this.  It's what we want.  It isn't about teams or who's on who's side..  This is for everyone to just get themselves involved in what Andy and I hope is a really great rpg.  If he isn't around,  please feel free to send me a PM at this account and I'll get it to him asap.  Thank you all for showing an interest!  Please enjoy yourself and have fun!!  =^_^="

It wouldn't be Final Fantasy without fighting.
#5 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll add you as a student Jax

#6 Posted by Last_Guardian (28052 posts) - - Show Bio

wow that's a lot of people....good luck, peeps

#7 Posted by Rinoa (83 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh there will be fighting, Jax.  We're not saying  "no fighting", because that isn't realistic..   We're just saying...  please tell a story, too.  Because even the game ultimately tells a story.  Some better than others.

#8 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"wow that's a lot of people....good luck, peeps"
Thanks OB1 and you know that doors open still :P
#9 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"I'll add you as a student Jax
"
Okay good.

Obi Wan Kenobi! said:

That is a lot of people. I have a feeling this rp will take a looong time to do. You know because of time zones people in different parts of the world you know. Arguments that are sure to break out.
#10 Posted by Last_Guardian (28052 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"
lol thanks, man..but i don't like FF (waits for everyone to gasp) lol...
#11 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Another thing I forgot to mention.

If you are a student you need to pick knowing Combat Prowess(fighting) or Magic. You can then learn the other as the rpg plays out.
Teachers can know a little of both if they wish at the start. Grad students balance it out some.

#12 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Rinoa said:

"Oh there will be fighting, Jax.  We're not saying  "no fighting", because that isn't realistic..   We're just saying...  please tell a story, too.  Because even the game ultimately tells a story.  Some better than others."

Okay.

Squall. said:

"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"

What if I changed my mine on who I want to be and noone's picked them yet? Also in order for me to choose someone else I have to know whether or not we can learn new moves and abilities?

#13 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Try not to change your mind too often. Mr I can't make up my mind :P

#14 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"Try not to change your mind too often. Mr I can't make up my mind :P
"

I wont still need the answer to question dos or number 2.
#15 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm fine with you learning new moves/powers throughout the rpg

#16 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Welcome Slinger :)

#17 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"I'm fine with you learning new moves/powers throughout the rpg
"

I ask that because I really have no clue what Jecht's abilities are. I know he's a very good swordsman. That's about it. I'm assuming he knows abilities like Power Break, Magic Break, Mental Break, Armor Break, Quick Hit, and you know moves like that. Don't know about magic though.
#18 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

He is not someone I am familiar with either :(
But keep in mind you are free to pick up and learn magic if you want him to.

#19 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"He is not someone I am familiar with either :(
But keep in mind you are free to pick up and learn magic if you want him to.
"

Okay since pretty much everyone there wil no magic except for Auron.
#20 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Lulu, Rinoa, Auron, Seymour all should off the top of my head.

#21 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Squall. said:

"Lulu, Rinoa, Auron, Seymour all should off the top of my head.
"

I mean't to type will know magic except for Auron. Auron can't do magic...well he can if you go around the sphere grid but on the predetermined course he can't..besides he sucks at it.

#22 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Well with a trusty sword who needs magic :P

#23 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio
Squall. said:
"Well with a trusty sword who needs magic :P
"
True that's what makes him bad@$$.
#24 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

i will start on the first post for the rpg soon. Just going through some ideas and thoughts still.

#25 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll stay Vaan.

#26 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Vaan said:
"I'll stay Vaan.
"
Good :)

Going to start my post now, so I won't be responding here. Be back in a bit.
#27 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay.

#28 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok it was a quick one but got me to the school.

#29 Posted by Ramza Beoulve (9 posts) - - Show Bio
Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"Squall. said:
"Obi Wan Kenobi! said:
"
lol thanks, man..but i don't like FF (waits for everyone to gasp) lol..."
GASP!

Okay I'm about ready to go whenever this puppy starts up! I'll be playing Ramza as he just started his squire class, so I guess that's combat, with a little support abilities like first aid and stuff.
#30 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

I made mine so everyone is free to start their introductions.

#31 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll read it.

#32 Posted by Ramza Beoulve (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice "Squall" hmmm, let's see...

#33 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll be your roomate Squall. You said you wanted a prodigy so you got one.

#34 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ramza thanks :)

@Vaan that is fine, I left it open for anyone to jump in as my room mate

#35 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Hope you don't mind a kid younger than you and a kid who's a better-equal swordsman.

#36 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

It's all good

and as for the better-equal swordsman we'll see :P

#37 Posted by -=Balthier=- (4 posts) - - Show Bio

He shook his head...grinning..

Boys, boys.... friendly rivalry remember? I'll be seeing you both in class....

#38 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

So, I haven't played the games, and I've only read stuff on Red XIII. So bear with me XP I'll be playing as the teenage version(the 15 year old that's like 48 in normal years?), and I hope it's ok to add my own personality. I'll still keep his but, I mean, yeah...

#39 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Cryo-Wolf said:
"So, I haven't played the games, and I've only read stuff on Red XIII. So bear with me XP I'll be playing as the teenage version(the 15 year old that's like 48 in normal years?), and I hope it's ok to add my own personality. I'll still keep his but, I mean, yeah..."
Yes its more than ok :)
#40 Posted by Ramza Beoulve (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Posted as Ramza! I need a tour guide!

#41 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
goes to read
#42 Edited by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice post Slinger, i will give some others some time and see if any of them come to give you a tour. If not then i will shortly :)

Nice post Chris

#43 Posted by -=Balthier=- (4 posts) - - Show Bio

First post up, people..Enjoy! :)

#44 Posted by Ramza Beoulve (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, it can be anybody or an NPC if need be, I'm not picky. Also if someone wants to be Ramza's guide they can feel free to write in reactions of his "oohing and ahhing" at the modern technology. I'm patient so I can wait.

Oh, and sorry about the accidental double post, don't know how it happened.

#45 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Ramza Beoulve said:
"Yeah, it can be anybody or an NPC if need be, I'm not picky. Also if someone wants to be Ramza's guide they can feel free to write in reactions of his "oohing and ahhing" at the modern technology. I'm patient so I can wait.

Oh, and sorry about the accidental double post, don't know how it happened.
"
Sounds good.

he double post thing happens to me a lot, so no worries on that man
#46 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Can I know where to go automatically or do I need to post a reason why...like Balthier told me all about the garden or something...(ps. my post is done just thought about that).

#47 Edited by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes you can feel free to say someone has told you where you needed to go. Or just know already. matters not :)

#48 Posted by lionel hunter (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

this looks like an interesting rpg but i don't like final fantasy

#49 Posted by Vaan (342 posts) - - Show Bio

Also sorry for all the goddamn questions but can a first year room with a higher year.

#50 Posted by Squall. (950 posts) - - Show Bio
Vaan said:
"Also sorry for all the goddamn questions but can a first year room with a higher year."
Yes that is fine, and ask all the questions you want, I do not mind.