Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

The sun slowly begins to set over the vast Parisian skyline, the streets are packed, and the clubs are thumping. While the youth of Paris are preparing for the weekly turn up, Maya Liafador sits in the passenger seat of her own car, an expensive Lamborghini Aventador; nicknamed the “Lamborghini Liafador” for Maya’s unique customization.

Courted to the left by her friend, Gracelynn (the one driving), Maya opened up to us about her experiences in Paris.

“I’ve been here plenty of times, more than I can remember. But, I only glance at the city because every time I’ve been here it’s been for a show. I haven’t interacted with the people much, nor have I actually visited any of the historical landmarks.”

After stopping at a rather long red light, the two girls’s posed for what I counted to be selfie number 10, before hanging a strict right down Avenue de la Grande Armée. Two beautiful young girls, both at the height of international popularity—only one gorgeous enough to be deemed a goddess.

“I guess I’ve always seen myself as a human, I mean of course I know I’m not; but the only time I realize I’m a goddess is when I’m engaged in heroics. I drive my car wherever I need to go, and trip and fall just like anyone else”

As we round the Arc De Trioumphe (Numerous times) she sends lively waves to those that recognize her in the passenger seat, before being reduced to a series of giggles.

No Caption Provided

“I just think it’s weird, people see me; and it’s hard to tell if they’re waving at Red Cardinal Maya or at Super Model Maya. I suppose it could be both, it’s fulfilling either way.

No Caption Provided

One of my colleges wrote: She has the quality unique to certain fashion models where from most vantage points she looks like someone you might have gone to high school with, and then the light touches her face in a specific way, like through the windshield just now, say, and all the hard angles and emphatic contours and one-in-a-million genetic collisions emerge.S

We pull up to the Four Seasons hotel and then the magic happens. The moment her foot met with the pavement we were assaulted by a barrage of camera flashes, something I was not privy to, but she and Gracelynn knew all too well. From the many videos I’ve seen of her and sister Selene, Maya usually tilts her head down and continues about her business.

Today was different, she greeted a few fans signed a few autographs and managed to squeeze in selfie number 11 before heading upstairs to her room. She received a call from none other than the Spanish Prime Minister, Ziccarra Liafador. I watched her suck her teeth before answering the phone, it was like watching someone get sentenced to detention.

Maya has the sass that would frustrate any mother (even Ziccarra); she can be stubbornly defiant and dismissive. As the conversation ended, the young teen didn’t seem happy.

“My mom needs to chill, she’s so overbearing. I understand that we’re targets, but I’m a reality warping goddess. I could literally kill someone and bring them back to life. (like Yeezus!! Gracelynn yells from the back) Yes, Like Yeezus. haha”

No Caption Provided

Maya moves from the living room towards the kitchen removing a Hershey chocolate bar from the freezer. I watched as her look of frustration slowly began to dissipate—replaced now with a jovial grin. She tells me that the show scheduled for tonight was going to feature several of her friends to include: Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, Joan Smalls and Karlie Kloss, all super models and celebrities in their own right.

The only person missing from the equation was Maya’s younger sister, Selene.

“Selene has her own schedule and life. We cross paths a lot when we’re out and about, but it always seems like we miss each other at home.”

No Caption Provided

Though the two were worlds away, that didn't stop the 5’11 Liafador goddess from texting her younger enigmatic sister. Maya tells me Selene won’t be at her show, which is common; but the two arrange an outing together scheduled for sometime later in the week.

Born into what someone would assume to be Spanish Royalty, I asked Maya about her thoughts on world poverty. I’ll admit, I was a bit surprised by her answer.

“Poverty is a problem, it always has been. Me being a reality warper, I want to make people’s pain and anguish go away, but at what cost? If I change something so relatively small, what will be the consequence on another planet? Or even on this one.”

We sit around a circle nibbling on a variety snacks (mostly Welch’s fruit snacks) opening the first of many gifts she purchased while out and about. The first was a gift for her seemingly unknown older brother, Leonel. Maya purchased a hand wound tourbillion chronograph a sport watch from the Audemar Piguet, Royal Oak collection.

A watch she easily spent 45 thousand dollars on, she begin to explain how the money she so easily spent without so much as a worry of price.

“The little bills I do have, my mother still pays. My car, my condos and phone are all taken care of by her or Zeon. What I make consistent payments too, are charities. Like Cancer research, Diabetes, Aids and you know poverty. So yeah, I make a lot of money, but a lot of it goes right back to people who needed.

Being the fact checker that I am, I did a bit of research to see just how much Maya actually donates. Having assets in fashion, cosmetics, television, and runway events themselves, Maya’s net worth is scratching the surface of 30 million. That doesn’t cover endorsements…which she wouldn’t disclose.

No Caption Provided

Of that 30 millon Maya donates just over 13 million dollars to charities annually, which is obviously a hint that she earns far more than she cares to share. Though recently the target of a number of “Anti-Liafador” propaganda circulating through Europe; Maya continues to be one of the most refined teen models in the industry today.

By, Jay Cullen

Alana_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Holy crap, I love stuff like this so much.

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Maya's probably the easiest character for you to write. Everything just seems so smooth when you write her, LOL.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By shanana

@la_espada: You think so? I don't think I ever thought about it

@alana_callahan said:

Holy crap, I love stuff like this so much.

Thanks lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alana_Callahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Maya's probably the easiest character for you to write. Everything just seems so smooth when you write her, LOL.

I agree and I would say that this goes back for years.

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aah loved this so much!

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#8  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

I really love this, just the break down of Maya of who she is aside from the titles that have been given to her.

It just gives you such a deeper view of the character and I just love it lol

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

This honestly came off like a legitimate article I'd find in my GQ issues lol (Following around a celeb around and whatnot).

Definitely humanizes her and adds some real backdrop to the whole Liafador narrative of power. NICE.

I was doing my best to be civil about this one post story....but I'm low key stanning >.>

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stanning?

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@legacy_: You never heard of a stan? lol

Stanning means freaking out/being overjoyed by a singer's/writer's piece of work >.>

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy_ said:

@legacy_: You never heard of a stan? lol

Stanning means freaking out/being overjoyed by a singer's/writer's piece of work >.>

Oh ok

Avatar image for hank_huntington
Hank_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The term was popularized by the release of eminems song STAN i believe, however It may have appeared before then.

This...was a really good read :)

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really love this, just the break down of Maya of who she is aside from the titles that have been given to her.

It just gives you such a deeper view of the character and I just love it lol

I demand you done something like this for ZEON!

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#16 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: Uugggghhhh it would be soooo bad though! I'll think about it LOL

Avatar image for selene_liafador
Selene_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*starts planning Selene's* lol

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes me wonder why we don't have a news hub instead of a canon thread.