#1 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Remember back in Late April of this year we were told the RPG to end all RPGs for 1.0 would come in Early may of that year?  Well so much for that, It never came and many were disappointed.    What do you think happened?    

What I think is that it was all a big hoax played by the Staff. 

#2 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Then start it up now.

#3 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

The staff and mods were to start it so I felt it would be wrong to do it myself.  Besides you weren't around back then so this may not exactly be the place for you.

#4 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

A fight's a fight. Besides, you don't know what I can do. All you know is my post count.

#5 Edited by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"A fight's a fight. Besides, you don't know what I can do. All you know is my post count."
1st Appearance: Aug. 24, 2008
City:
Origin: Human
Gender: Female
Alignment: Good
SuperPowers:
  • Superhuman Strength(about sixty tons)
  • Superhuman Speed and Reflexes
  • Superhuman Agility and Acrobatic ability
  • Superhuman Durability
  • Alien tech symbiote infused with nanites
  • Multiple weapons(handguns, grenades, throwing knives, etc) consealed by symbiote
My Weaknesses:
  • E.M.P.s
  • Telepathy
  • Intense physical beatdowns
  • Mystical attacks
My Professions:
  • writer
#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone else have theories? 

#7 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

You know what i meant.

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

You joined 4 days ago, I don't think you really know what I'm talking about.

#9 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"You joined 4 days ago, I don't think you really know what I'm talking about."

WOW, calm down there Dreadnaught.
#10 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

uhhh...the staff was hard at work making Vine 2.0

they didn't have time to start a hoax..plus no one even remembers or cares about this, so it's pointless to talk about it...

#11 Posted by Iron Maiden (364 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, you're right, but that's like three months old. Don't dwell on it, bro. You don't want people to think you have O.C.D. do you?

#12 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Starkiller said:
"uhhh...the staff was hard at work making Vine 2.0

they didn't have time to start a hoax..plus no one even remembers or cares about this, so it's pointless to talk about it..."
Thats because most people from back then left thanks to the flood of newbies. 
#13 Posted by Acer (14412 posts) - - Show Bio
Starkiller said:
"uhhh...the staff was hard at work making Vine 2.0

they didn't have time to start a hoax..plus no one even remembers or cares about this, so it's pointless to talk about it..."
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Iron Maiden said:
"

Ok, you're right, but that's like three months old. Don't dwell on it, bro. You don't want people to think you have O.C.D. do you?

"
I'm a girl. 
#15 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller said:
"uhhh...the staff was hard at work making Vine 2.0

they didn't have time to start a hoax..plus no one even remembers or cares about this, so it's pointless to talk about it..."
Thats because most people from back then left thanks to the flood of newbies. "

(I'm not a newbie as such I had an account before this).
#16 Posted by The Mr.Miracle (7 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"

Ok, you're right, but that's like three months old. Don't dwell on it, bro. You don't want people to think you have O.C.D. do you?

"
I'm a girl. "
Act like one.
#17 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Starkiller said:
"uhhh...the staff was hard at work making Vine 2.0

they didn't have time to start a hoax..plus no one even remembers or cares about this, so it's pointless to talk about it..."

Nods in agreement.
#18 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. 

#19 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Starkiller said:
"uhhh...the staff was hard at work making Vine 2.0

they didn't have time to start a hoax..plus no one even remembers or cares about this, so it's pointless to talk about it..."

Nods in agreement."
Also nods
#20 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
The Mr.Miracle said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"

Ok, you're right, but that's like three months old. Don't dwell on it, bro. You don't want people to think you have O.C.D. do you?

"
I'm a girl. "
Act like one."
I'm a tomboy damnit.  Does no one know what a tomboy is these days?
#21 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "

The sort of people on here have changed also.
#22 Posted by Pallu Project (522 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Iron Maiden said:
"

Ok, you're right, but that's like three months old. Don't dwell on it, bro. You don't want people to think you have O.C.D. do you?

"
I'm a girl. "
Love it when that happens. Uh yeah. O.C.D. isn't as bad as you think. I live with it perfectly fine. People have learned not to take things out of my hands.
#23 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it...
#24 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."
Stop interrupting the happy times, You never knew them, You can thus never understand them.  Damnit I'm sounding like my Grandma now. 
#25 Posted by John Valentine (16335 posts) - - Show Bio
Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."

Man, you cannot deny that you used to prefer the old days like in March?
#26 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."
Stop interrupting the happy times, You never knew them, You can thus never understand them.  Damnit I'm sounding like my Grandma now. "
I was here for them you dont like the new vine then bugger off and stop monaing.
#27 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."
Stop interrupting the happy times, You never knew them, You can thus never understand them.  Damnit I'm sounding like my Grandma now. "
I was here for them you dont like the new vine then bugger off and stop monaing."
You first. 
#28 Posted by Starkiller (1809 posts) - - Show Bio
John Valentine said:
"Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."

Man, you cannot deny that you used to prefer the old days like in March?"
lol..March...those were the days...
#29 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."
Stop interrupting the happy times, You never knew them, You can thus never understand them.  Damnit I'm sounding like my Grandma now. "
I was here for them you dont like the new vine then bugger off and stop monaing."
You first. "
Wow that made no sense .....................................
#30 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Final Arrow said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."
Stop interrupting the happy times, You never knew them, You can thus never understand them.  Damnit I'm sounding like my Grandma now. "
I was here for them you dont like the new vine then bugger off and stop monaing."
You first. "
Wow that made no sense ....................................."
That means, I'm not going till you go. 
#31 Posted by Ultimate Ronin (2800 posts) - - Show Bio
Final Arrow said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"Starkiller said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.  It was full of people I knew, the new vine is not the one I loved to death.   Its just a website now. "
things change, dear..get over it..."
Stop interrupting the happy times, You never knew them, You can thus never understand them.  Damnit I'm sounding like my Grandma now. "
I was here for them you dont like the new vine then bugger off and stop monaing."
nods in agreement
#32 Posted by Skeletor (583 posts) - - Show Bio
Dreadnaught said:
"I miss the old vine.
i do too though