• 79 results
#1 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Area for Vine Villians to practice their skills and help other members improve theirs.

Settings can be what ever needs practice with. This is an ongoing RPG but not all connected.

OoC talk can be done here if kept low most should be done in the VV thread.

This is for Vine Villians only

Standard RPG rules apply.

#2 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

so what now

#3 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Zee do a basic starting post for fight between the two of you

#4 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

yes please

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I wanna train some kids and also WW its basically you ask for help or give help do you need help??

#6 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

The WeatherMan says:

"N00b butt-whipping ensues? 1"

what the hell u ramblein about?

#7 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

N00b butt-whipping ensues?

#8 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

ooc:Yes sir

Zee would be at and old construction site waiting for his foe he stood in the middle as some light was only able to get in and hit a few spots it was pretty quite not much could be heard and if you listened hard enough you could probably hear Zee breathing as he stared down towards the ground with not a single weapon or in the position that he was waiting for a fight but he was indeed thinking of it waiting for the slight different sound from what he has been hearing as and indication that it was time. Time for what he would think of one of the most dangerous battles of his life
Post Edited:2008-02-04 21:01:07

#9 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright WW now just try do a Intro then we can work from there

#10 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry if mines was crappy lol its only training guys.

#11 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Its easier if you right in 3rd person and not first person

#12 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Sorry if mines was crappy lol its only training guys."

So you should put more effort into it. if your gonna train someone do it.

#13 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Sorry if mines was crappy lol its only training guys."

So you should put more effort into it. if your gonna train someone do it."

He said write a basic post not and experts idea were trying to find flaws not trying to kill and say next.

#14 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"as i walk towards zee he seems ocerly confident...maybe he didnt relized i was a just a girl....i keep walking thinkin nothin of this little bug in my way, i would crush him like everyone else who has ever stood up to me"

Weather Witch walk towards Zee he seem

not I get little confusing once get larger RPGs

#15 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

as i walk towards zee he seems overly confident...maybe he didnt relized i was a just a girl....i keep walking thinkin nothin of this little bug in my way, i would crush him like everyone else who has ever stood up to me
Post Edited:2008-02-04 21:17:16

#16 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"as i walk towards zee he seems overly confident...maybe he didnt relized i was a just a girl....i keep walking thinkin nothin of this little bug in my way, i would crush him like everyone else who has ever stood up to me
Post Edited:2008-02-04 21:17:16"

Well like mags said up their third person also like gambler said more effort into it they may have been saying it towards my crappy post these are only the flaws in your post that it doesn't have. Also try to make it really interesting like some dramatic entrance or some sneaky entrance.

#17 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

well hey it aint like im sum kinda writer...jus stay on my level till i get the hang of it

#18 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

i know that i'm just a spectator but i really didn't find that much wrong with her post. she was descriptive without overdoing it & it was easy to understand which is nice too.

just my two cents.

#19 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"weather witch says:
"as i walk towards zee he seems ocerly confident...maybe he didnt relized i was a just a girl....i keep walking thinkin nothin of this little bug in my way, i would crush him like everyone else who has ever stood up to me"
Weather Witch walk towards Zee he seem not I get little confusing once get larger RPGs"

what?

#20 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"i know that i'm just a spectator but i really didn't find that much wrong with her post. she was descriptive without overdoing it & it was easy to understand which is nice too.
just my two cents."

True but on most of the rpgs here people want these post medium or longer or some of them throw a fit so it be best to get her ready for those types of rpgs since they are like the main ones.

weather witch says:

"Mighty Magneto says:
"weather witch says:
Weather Witch walk towards Zee he seem not I get little confusing once get larger RPGs"

what?"

He was reposting what you said.

#21 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

she smells fear in the air....who could be foolish enough to try and battle a crazed witch, sneaking thro the construction zone she picks up a metal pole, prepared to make him suffer...she sees him by the cement truck and slowly walks up on him

#22 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

Is it me, or shoudn't Zee be *RECEIVING training, not the other way around?

#23 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"Is it me, or shoudn't Zee be ***RECEIVING** training, not the other way around?"

I don't suck at rping i only had two bad incounters in kov the rest the other times i never had trouble also the guy quit the first time cause he didn't think vampires had molecuar structures and the second time was paragon never showed up or i heard he didn't like the way i wrote which some people agreeded was a dumb reason. so technically their never was a reason to show i sucked at rping.

#24 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright Alright

#25 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't say you sucked.

#26 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

zee took my rpg virginity and it was not anything like i expected!!! lol thanks for tryin anyway zee ill always remember u as my first!!! lol

#27 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"*she smells fear in the air....who could be foolish enough to try and battle a crazed witch, sneaking thro the construction zone she picks up a metal pole, prepared to make him suffer...she sees him by the cement truck and slowly walks up on him*"

ooc:Sorry for not replying also we shall say the flaws after the fight to keep the ooc down and the fight faster

Zee would be standing as he heard her coming from a certain direction he would kneel on one knee and put his hand to the ground as he got up his sword rose from the ground into his hand and in his second left arm light energy would form as he smirk then as a distraction talk

You might as well run i heard you from the start.

He turn around quickly and fire a hard light concussive blast at her while sprinting in her direction with his sword

#28 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"weather witch says:
"*she smells fear in the air....who could be foolish enough to try and battle a crazed witch, sneaking thro the construction zone she picks up a metal pole, prepared to make him suffer...she sees him by the cement truck and slowly walks up on him*"

ooc:Sorry for not replying also we shall say the flaws after the fight to keep the ooc down and the fight faster

Zee would be standing as he heard her coming from a certain direction he would kneel on one knee and put his hand to the ground as he got up his sword rose from the ground into his hand and in his second left arm light energy would form as he smirk then as a distraction talk

He turn around quickly and fire a hard light concussive blast at her while sprinting in her direction with his sword"

Are you serious? Weather Witch, this is an example of WHAT NOT TO DO

#29 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I didn't say you sucked."

Cm on what else could you mean i know my grammar isn't that best but that isn't a problem unless the opponent can't read your post which hasn't happened to me since like i first joined maybe but i didn't rp back then.

#30 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm not saying that i'm great at RPs but poor spelling & punctuation can make even the best post unreadable. :)

#31 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"weather witch says:

He turn around quickly and fire a hard light concussive blast at her while sprinting in her direction with his sword"

Are you serious? Weather Witch, this is an example of WHAT NOT TO DO"

Its called looking for flaws were not doing a real thing here just a basic one okay calm down.

#32 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto stood upon the feild of battle prepared for the one know as Weather Witch. She had been a loyal soldier of the Vine Villians and wanted more. She wanted to become a member and to do that she needed to fight Magneto and do well at it. Magneto had seen much darkness in this ones soul which gave him much hope for her.

SO there he stood wind blowing his cape in the air his arms out streched letting the wind blow by him. The clearity right before a battle was intoxicating he alwaysed enjoyed it. Even when it was against some one he was an ally to. All sounds where blocked out all he heard was the beating of Weather Witches heart as she was coming closer he could sense she was near.

"So are you ready for your lesson now."

#33 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:

Cm on what else could you mean i know my grammar isn't that best but that isn't a problem unless the opponent can't read your post which hasn't happened to me since like i first joined maybe but i didn't rp back then."

Your grammar isn't bad its horrible and it runs on an on never ending cause you don't use comma's or periods and use the same words over and over again with little to no description or explanation which leaves the reader dizzy and confused as they try and sort out wtf your babbling about in your run on sentences.

#34 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

she flips outta the way and blocks his sword with the pipe...the pipe gets sawed right in half. the witch use her control over the elements to turn the ground into quicksand and continues to blast him with lightning strikes

#35 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:

Cm on what else could you mean i know my grammar isn't that best but that isn't a problem unless the opponent can't read your post which hasn't happened to me since like i first joined maybe but i didn't rp back then."

Your grammar isn't bad its horrible and it runs on an on never ending cause you don't use comma's or periods and use the same words over and over again with little to no description or explanation which leaves the reader dizzy and confused as they try and sort out wtf your babbling about in your run on sentences."

Not really it doesn't leave a reader dizzy maybe you since your the only person who has ever said that ever. Also year my grammar isn't the best but as long as they get what i'm saying then its not getting in the way. I also don't use the same words again and again i don't know where you got that from. So if you just saying this for no reason towards me fine i'll just ignore it cause your just trying to yell at me for no good reason.

#36 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

Mighty Magneto says:

"Mighty Magneto stood upon the feild of battle prepared for the one know as Weather Witch. She had been a loyal soldier of the Vine Villians and wanted more. She wanted to become a member and to do that she needed to fight Magneto and do well at it. Magneto had seen much darkness in this ones soul which gave him much hope for her. SO there he stood wind blowing his cape in the air his arms out streched letting the wind blow by him. The clearity right before a battle was intoxicating he alwaysed enjoyed it. Even when it was against some one he was an ally to. All sounds where blocked out all he heard was the beating of Weather Witches heart as she was coming closer he could sense she was near. "So are you ready for your lesson now.""

weather witch walk toward him....kinda blushing for she had a little crush....she was ready for the fight cause she knew when she came out victorious she would be a vine villian....

im ready as soon as u are

#37 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13027 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:
Your grammar isn't bad its horrible and it runs on an on never ending cause you don't use comma's or periods and use the same words over and over again with little to no description or explanation which leaves the reader dizzy and confused as they try and sort out wtf your babbling about in your run on sentences."
Not really it doesn't leave a reader dizzy maybe you since your the only person who has ever said that ever. Also year my grammar isn't the best but as long as they get what i'm saying then its not getting in the way. I also don't use the same words again and again i don't know where you got that from. So if you just saying this for no reason towards me fine i'll just ignore it cause your just trying to yell at me for no good reason."

Lets let it go guys

#38 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:

Not really it doesn't leave a reader dizzy maybe you since your the only person who has ever said that ever. Also year my grammar isn't the best but as long as they get what i'm saying then its not getting in the way. I also don't use the same words again and again i don't know where you got that from. So if you just saying this for no reason towards me fine i'll just ignore it cause your just trying to yell at me for no good reason."

I'm not yelling and I'm not trying to pick on you. (well maybe alittle) I'm trying to help you. I don't know why you haven't been told this before, but your rpg posts are awful. Grammar does matter, its even in the freakin Official Rules. Your posts should have some length to it. Basically everything you've said in this Training Thread is wrong.

#39 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay then. Next time i shall make a real starter so he'd shut up and stop acting like i never rped before.

#40 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

And Mags, why are you saying let it go? You know I'm right.

#41 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Suddenly, Liverwurst flew down by the lord of the VV and said,

"Looks like she's a bit busy with zee. Seems like your time is wasted here boss. Except, I haven't had a fight in a long time."

Eyes crackling with energy he grinned and said,

"So is the big boss going to prove that he deserves his job?"

"Actually, newbies first. zee! Prepare yourself!"

(OOC:Sorry for popping in un-announced.)
Post Edited:2008-02-04 21:51:41

#42 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"Okay then. Next time i shall make a real starter so he'd shut up and stop acting like i never rped before."

People have quit rpg's because of you. Doesn't that tell you anything?

#43 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:
"zee crusher says:
"Gambler says:

I'm not yelling and I'm not trying to pick on you. (well maybe alittle) I'm trying to help you. I don't know why you haven't been told this before, but your rpg posts are awful. Grammar does matter, its even in the freakin Official Rules. Your posts should have some length to it. Basically everything you've said in this Training Thread is wrong."

The reason if because i never posted like that before i was only looking for flaws in her post and what i said earlier was true they needed to be longer and that it was easier as magneto said in third person. My grammar is also good enough to were people can read it so its not even that big of and issue i don't know why you would get angry over a post i said i made crappy on purpose it was like a stupid test or something.

#44 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not angry. I'm simply telling you what other people are apparently to nice to say.

#45 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"zee crusher says:
"Okay then. Next time i shall make a real starter so he'd shut up and stop acting like i never rped before."

People have quit rpg's because of you. Doesn't that tell you anything?"

Yeah the first guy quit because he belevied that his character didn't have a molecular structure and couldn't be hurt by a certain attack and when asked if he put it in his bio he quit. The second guy didn't understand my post as well as i and rl so i changed it and he never came back so it basically tells me that i don't suck those were two totally different reasons. But i'm done i'll just train some one else their is no point to this argument.

#46 Posted by weather witch (3188 posts) - - Show Bio

HELLOOO!!!! im tryin to do my first rpg and u two r really bringin me down...can u take it to the vv page so i can win this

#47 Posted by Owen_Porter (83268 posts) - - Show Bio

$#@! the VV. I'm out.

#48 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"$#@! the VV. I'm out."

Pretty sure you said this already the numerous times you quit.

#49 Posted by aztek_the_lost (30740 posts) - - Show Bio

Lady Tlieso says:

"i'm not saying that i'm great at RPs but poor spelling & punctuation can make even the best post unreadable. :)"

the funny thing is that most of the best RPers can't spell, maybe not as many as Zee but they make spelling mistakes (such as Mags and Nighthunter, just thinking off the top of my head) but I don't think it really matters as long as its a good post

#50 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

weather witch says:

"HELLOOO!!!! im tryin to do my first rpg and u two r really bringin me down...can u take it to the vv page so i can win this"

Just continue your fight with magneto if hes not here right now give it a few.