Vine Syndicate

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Encrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By Encrypt

Not unless uranium is non-toxic to you, you odd person.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#202  Edited By Vrakmul
An 108mm Flak cannon takes aim at Encrypt and hits just an foot away, hitting him with enough force to knock him out of the sky. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#203  Edited By Nerx

Thats good , since I had that five minutes ago and well technically you are tresspassing on a villain's lair plus the fact that you are a hero does not make it better

we reserve the right to be mean to blues

Encrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Encrypt
Crashes and gets up. I'm OK! I'm good. Grabs his head and cracks his neck.
Encrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Encrypt
@Nerx: I reserve the right to be a cold son of a b!tc#. It's a right I got when I was built by Ultron.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Nerx
@Encrypt said:
" @Nerx: I reserve the right to be a cold son of a b!tc#. It's a right I got when I was built by Ultron. "
So are a hero with identity problems or are you a villain disguised as a hero?
Encrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Encrypt
@Nerx: My mind was opened when I got hit by a lightning bolt.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Nerx
@Encrypt: So you want to return to being evil
Encrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Encrypt

Not in this lifetime!

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Nerx
@Encrypt: What about in the next one since your kind has no soul and all , If someone reprogrammed you would that be your next life?
Encrypt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Encrypt
@Nerx: It's a figure of speech. I will have no next life.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Nerx

That sucks

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Vrakmul

The Teutonic Order has decided that we are to ally with this team.   

Der ganze Hagel das Heilige Römische Reich!

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Vrakmul

Announcement: The Teutonic Order and the Holy Roman empire are beginning their invasion preparations of Scandinavia and the British Isles, we will simultaneously sweep through Switzerland, the low countries, and take Italy, and then Rome herself.  Any willing to participate will be granted fiefdoms were they can rule in virtual autonomy and possess absolute power, carved out of the conquered nations. Heroes will have to be indoctrinated into the Teutonic order before joining this (un)holy quest.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: Hell yeah and welcome to this team Dreadnaught, we will enjoy your swordsmanship and buffet of skills

Now I need to make some mook insurance
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: Hell yeah and welcome to this team Dreadnaught, we will enjoy your swordsmanship and buffet of skills  Now I need to make some mook insurance "
I will personally throttle the pope until he officially crowns me holy roman emperor. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#217  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: And I will support you so then when you are there I can make anti-divine weaponry
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By Vrakmul

IC: The pope is german anyway, surely he will listen to the emperor of the Holy Roman empire of the German nation.  The Petty United Nations cannot stop me any way.  The fools were all equipped to fight guerilla wars with men like the Taliban, they were never ready to take on a conventional army.  One would have expected them to know better after the Battle of new york in November of 2008.  

For too long have the German people been pushed around by powers such as Russia, Britain, America, France, and now China.  For Forty Four years was Germany divided.  For too long have the German people gone without a Kaiser; well no more, this will be the greatest Reich of them all, Hitler's Reich was too temporary, all he brought was a brief moment of glory, then ruination, the Old Kaiserreich lacked enough powerful allies to survive, and the great Holy Roman Empire of old was too divided.  But this new Reich will succeed where they all failed, it will rule all the peoples of the universes.  But baby steps must come first, first Europe must be brought under our flag.  Then we can settle old scores with Russia and America. 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Nerx

You should unleash munchausen on their asses

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught:  so you have a favorite weapon
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" You should unleash munchausen on their asses "
Fun little Tidbit: Benito Mussolini's Italian empire, the one that got their arses handed to them virtually every time they fought, was actually 100,000 or so square miles bigger than Hitler's Third reich at it's peak.  

Oh the irony.....
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: Both sad and funny on that side

Now we need to level the Holy See and then make you God Emperor
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:

" @Dreadnaught: Both sad and funny on that side  Now we need to level the Holy See and then make you God Emperor "

Mussolini was one of those "allies" whose pathetic attempts at helping only slow you down since you have to bail his arse out every time he gets in a scrap.   

As for the Holy See and the Eternal city, the Alps are a formadible barrier to ground troops, which is why I propose a cross-adriatic sea* invasion.  

*The Adriatic sea is that stretch of water between the Balkans** and Italy. 

**The Balkans are that peninsula holding Greece, Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia, Kosovo, amongst other countries, many of them being very angry and hateful, the place has gotten better after most of the countries joined the E.U.  The only countries in the area today that are not E.U members are collectively called the western balkans. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: So whats your other plan?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: So whats your other plan? "
Take the rest of Denmark, then use Denmark to get to the rest of Scandinavia and Finland, once the area is taken, forces in Denmark and Norway will cross the North sea to attack the United Kingdom, but some will break off to land at the northern coasts of the Netherlands and Belgium while ground forces push through the Dutch-German border.  From here, a reinforcement wave will cross the English channel and land at England's southern coast.  We will entice Ireland into attacking British Northern Ireland and Wales, taking advantage of the anti-british sentiment in the country.  If Ireland refuses, a third invasion force will be sent to land at Ireland's northern coast, while a fourth will be launched from the low countries to hit it from the south.  From here we will make a landing at Iceland, which will quickly fall due to Iceland's complete lack of any armed forces*  while another fleet will invade Greenland.  Once Greenland and Iceland are conquered, we will focus on the overseas territories of Britain and Holland.  These are lightly defended and are scattered all around the world, once their mother countries fall, the ensuing chaos and confusion will serve to make the invasion easier. 

Our Mediterranean campaign will be executed at more or less the same time as the Northern Theater.  While our Italian invasion force makes it's move, Forces stationed in Bulgaria and Romania will take Thrace from Turkey before making a crossing of the Hellespont into Anatolia, not only would doing this eliminate the threat of turkey, which is perhaps the world's mightiest muslim power, it will grant us control of Istanbul, which will be once again be named Constantinople once Teutonic and Syndicate forces liberate it.  At the same time, forces in Macedonia, Albania and parts of the Bulgaria garrison will invade Greece from the north.  While our Allies, the Knights Hospitaller will attack Greece's southern borders with their Garrisons in Cyprus, and Rhodes.  They will first land in Crete, a landing which will be preceded by a massive bombardment from the sea and air, and will be bolstered by a massive paradrop onto the Island.  Soldiers will quickly take the provincial capitals while bypassing any enemy garrisons that are not in our way.  Once Crete and the other Aegean Islands fall, the Hospitallers will assault the Peloponnese, pushing northwards to link up with our troops at Athens.  

Meanwhile, Hospitaller Garisons in Malta will execute an invasion of Sicily, moving quickly to secure the bridges and ferries that connect the Island to the Italian Mainland, from here they will advance into Naples and begin the push northwards to link with our men.   Once Italy and Greece have fallen, Hospitaller troops in Syria and Israel will attack turkey's southern borders from both the sea and land.  They will advance in broad arcs of increasing size, while our own troops will advance in a more straight forward broad front.  We are to link up in the turkish province of Yozgat, which will mark the end of the Anatolian campaign.  

Once these areas are taken, we will make a cross mediterranean landing at Morocco, while the Hospitallers launch an invasion of Egypt, Israel, and Jordan.  Both forces will make broad arc formations as they move through Northern Africa.  Our linkup point will be at Tunisia, near El Alamein.  From here we will begin an Invasion of the Iberian peninsula, we are to attack Spain from all directions.  Forces from the British Isles will land from the North, while Icelandic and Greenland forces will land at Portugal; our medittereanean forces will then launch a landing at spain's Southern borders, gutting the nation of Spain.  Facing a three Front war, spain will quickly collapse.  And our conquest will be complete...for now at least.  We will see how our relations with Warsman's Russia and Gambler's France develop and adjust our plans accordingly. 

*They spend a grand total of zero dollars on defense.  Pretty much the only thing protecting Iceland is it's isolation and it's weather, it's police force won't provide any serious resistance to a standing army. 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#226  Edited By Vrakmul

As (Most of) Denmark, Germany, Romania, Moldova, Serbia, Macedonia, Kosovo, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovnia, Montenegro, Bulgaria, Belarus, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Moldova, Poland, Hungary, The Czech Republic, Slovakia, Switzerland, and Ukraine are all part of the Holy Roman empire, we have a total population of  289.791,70, with those who were killed in war or by extermination being replaced by our allies in the Fel Imperium with another , meaning that we Should Have enough Man power to carry out this plan.  We have more people than Spain, Britain, Greece, Italy, Portugal, Finland, Sweden, Turkey, Iceland, and Greenland combined, and with our Hospitaller allies and you people we should have enough manpower to deal with the North African nations with at least a parity in total population and thus potential manpower.  

You will be needed to add more super powered force into the armies of the Reich, which will be needed to help bolster our own Super soldiers so that we may counter any Metahuman who dares to interfere.  Once Europe is taken, those who had assisted the Reich will get their own fiefdoms to rule over in the location of their choosing. 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: So what preparations have you made into this plan?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: So what preparations have you made into this plan? "
We are loading troops into ships and planes for the Cross-Adriatic, Cross-Hellespont, and Cross-Baltic invasions of Italy, Turkey, and Scandinavia, while land forces are being deployed along the German-Belgian and German-Greek Borders.  Hospitaller forces are also beginning to load their men into ships to make their landings. The Jutland Fleet is also beginning patrols in our waters with orders to stop any British ship or plane that enters German waters. Thanks to the actions of an unwitting Hero, America will not interfere in Germany's business. Soon, all will fear the Fatherland and his Allies.
Mind Worms

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Mind Worms

And the Mind worms will keep America distracted for a very long time, America's heroes will be too busy containing the Fel Imperial forces in Canada and the Mind worm and Xenofungus outbreak to stop us anyway.  Victory is assured.  Heil das Reich!  Heil Deustchland! 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#230  Edited By Nerx
@Mind Worms: Mind Worms xD
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Mind Worms: Mind Worms xD "
They are a terrifying weapon, brought all the way over from Alpha Centauri, which really isn't that far away cosmically speaking.  They will fill your mind with all these horrible visions of fear, that only get stronger as their numbers increase, they will then crawl up to your head, burrow through your skull, lay eggs in your brain, eat their way out and leave you to die as the eggs hatch and their larvae eat your brain.  Mind worms can also develop the ability to swim or fly as the situation demands.  I think you will like them. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: Somehow I have a feeling we will be good friends, I eat everything and is a hive for symbiotic parasites to be planted on host organism. These guys can live inside me if they want
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Vrakmul

Also coming from the Planet Chiron is the Xenofungus, which chokes out natural plants, makes moving very difficult, and cannot be built on.  The Mind worms can move through it just fine, but humans will get stuck, and the worms will eat the poor victim alive.  I suspect that you will be able to move through Xenofungus since your skin is ah...different from that of living humans. 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: I am not exactly of this universe, but then again I am friends with most people eaters so hello worms
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Vrakmul

The Mind worms will leave America a weak and dessicated Husk, a rotten house, which we will only need to kick the door to send the whole thing collapsing. 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: Why not just drop the moon there then roll all the way to australia
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: Why not just drop the moon there then roll all the way to australia "
A big crater is useless territory. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: you can always use your magic to turn it back with or without the people
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: you can always use your magic to turn it back with or without the people "
I can get reinforcements, I cannot reform land. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#240  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: With your realm warping capabilities you can back up the land and transfer it there or I can keep a safe at my storage
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: With your realm warping capabilities you can back up the land and transfer it there or I can keep a safe at my storage "
The Replacement men I got were from another universe.  My magic is focused on countering other people's magic to make up for my own deficiencies in that area. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: So are you a male or female mind worm?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: So are you a male or female mind worm? "
Mind worms are Hermaphrodites. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: So which gender do you 'feel' like being now?
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#245  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: So which gender do you 'feel' like being now? "
It was a joke.  :P
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught: Chillax , i just need to know if I should call you miss or dood
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By Vrakmul
@Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: Chillax , i just need to know if I should call you miss or dood "
The Kaiser was formerly a man, but his body was torn apart by evil personified and his soul stuffed inside a virtually invulnerable suit of armor.  Mainly done because being evil personified, the Baernolar is a massive prick and likes to see others suffer. 
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Vrakmul

The Fatherland's national anthem has been decided on.  Here it is. 

I'll think up of lyrics to go with it later. 
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Nerx
@Dreadnaught said:
" @Nerx said:
" @Dreadnaught: Chillax , i just need to know if I should call you miss or dood "
The Kaiser was formerly a man, but his body was torn apart by evil personified and his soul stuffed inside a virtually invulnerable suit of armor.  Mainly done because being evil personified, the Baernolar is a massive prick and likes to see others suffer.  "
Maybe a dood would be better at the moment
Firebranch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Firebranch
Walks in and chuckles as he begins to set things on fire.