• 62 results
#51 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

So like Icarus, I decided to put this off to about the last minute, I even thought about ditching it (which I heard she does often). I truly don't know where to start, I could start with the ridiculous number of alts or even the ridiculous characters I'm looking at you Zem. I could also start with the Guinea Pig addiction, but You know Icarus either she puts it off to the last minute, ditch, come up with another crazy idea, OR she's more dedicated than the characters she makes. Honestly, Icarus is like the little kid inside of us all, I mean that's how you explain a person as a guinea pig in a lantern suit as their av. That's how you describe a person who has multiple ridiculous accounts, or puts off everything and ditches it. Icarus is the little kid of the Vine and we all love her.

(Thought I would end it how most roasts go with a sincere love thing)

#52 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18854 posts) - - Show Bio

I love you gurl, if you ever need me to I'll take you shopping and we can buy guinea pig and doggie outfits together <3

#53 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies: Where's your response, your suppose to rip everyone a new one.

#54 Edited by Icarusflies (12503 posts) - - Show Bio

@reenforcer: I've been planning my revenge. ;)

I'll post later today.

Moderator Online
#55 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, she gets to retaliate? Waaaat? Nobody told me that's how these things work!

#56 Posted by Amanda_Blake (179 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@amanda_blake: No way! Quickster is no punk! And does not doubt she'd still come after him. Everybody wants to take a shot at the Quickster.

#58 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

@_quickster_: (I'd respond with Graviteen but she is still in the post limit prison)

#59 Posted by _Cerberus_ (3448 posts) - - Show Bio

what stops the person from completely ignoring the thread lol?

what if they are gone for a week lol?

looks like you need to be the one getting roasted.

#60 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, she gets to retaliate? Waaaat? Nobody told me that's how these things work!

Have courage!

#61 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio

@risky: Don't drop....Wait. Does that happen in female prison? I guess it's irrelevant if you got gravitykinesis. But then you never know what the other crazy teens will do. It's why the Quickster's always developed contingencies for such a thing. Not like I wouldn't be the roughest...they can't keep me anyway! I'm too fast! And good now! Wonder if the Paragons would be willing to offer me diplomatic amnesty.

#62 Posted by _Quickster_ (1531 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio