Vine Prodigies: Incorporated.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#201  Edited By Mercy_

@Maya Lopez said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Maya Lopez: O_o did you revamp Alistair?

I sure did. Thought he'd be perfect for this, and since I never put an age to him, I figured now was the time to start

I likeeeeeeeee.

I'll wanna interact with him eventually.

Avatar image for deactivated-6030568ceeb29
deactivated-6030568ceeb29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@Mercy_: We can set something up, in either of these threads. Since I guess he's the only one of your brother's still living.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#203  Edited By Mercy_

Gently flips a dagger between her fingers as if it were a play-toy while sitting on top of one of the tables in the dining lodge.

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Kane_Liafador

@Mercy_: "Sitting on dining tables, that's a weird display of manners" Alistair said, standing between the threshold of the door.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By Mercy_

@Snake_Charmer: She turns her head in his direction, the smallest of smiles gracing her face. "Nobody ever accused me of playing by the rules."

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Kane_Liafador

@Mercy_: "Why are you here?" he asked, leaning on the threshold this time. He knew tons about her, probably more than he needed to know. Y intercept had made Cass an all day class. From the moment he laid eyes on her, he knew everything Y said was true to some extent.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By Mercy_

@Snake_Charmer: "So you know who I am, then." No 'who are you', simply 'why are you here'. Suspicion #1 confirmed. "You've garnered my interest, Alistair. You're family, after all."

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Diealog

Walks into the front door with his hands tucked in his long brown duster. A receptionist asks him as he heads for the elevator, "excuse me? Do you have an apointment?" The masked vigilante boy turns, looking at her with a tilted head for a silent moment. She smiles like an automaton, "Oh..k... you must be Diealog. Do you want me to show you to your room sweety?" She asks, "Fine. Know where I'm going" he says, before leaving a black puff of fire to appear where he once stood. He arrives in an undecorated, fully furnished room on the same floor he noticed all the other kids were recessing in.

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By Kane_Liafador

@Mercy_: "How could I not? One Week you're kidnapped, the next your fighting off a Ninjan invasion" He answered back swiftly. The young boy chuckled a bit. "I knew this day would come, I don't want anything to do with Assassins or Aliens." he said tersely. "I don't need a father and I already have a mother and she's been damn good to me"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Mercy_

@Snake_Charmer: "The life of an assassin/business executive and part-time hero, I'm afraid. On the plus side, it's never boring." The smile remains on her face as her eyes soak in every detail and body movement. "I'm not here to ask you to join us, I'm not here to push an agenda. That's never been my thing, it's more the forte of your parents." She turns her back to him for a moment and pulls down on her shirt, displaying the crest of the OSC tattooed on her shoulder blade. "It's there by choice, not because it was what anybody chose for me. We all have the right to choose our own path and nobody has the right to take that from you. That's the first thing you need to know about being a LeBeau, whether by choice or by birth."

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Kane_Liafador

@Mercy_: "I've been a live for Sixteen years and that is the 1st amount of advice I've ever got from a sibling...on either side" he remarked with sort of a bad taste in his mouth. "Everyone knew i was with Y and no one came to see me. What's with the sudden interest?" he asked, twirling his harmonic in-between his fingers.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212  Edited By Mercy_

@Snake_Charmer: She appeared slightly taken aback. "I didn't know. Time passed differently for you for whatever reason than it did for me. A lot of things have been kept from me at Sha's behest, it seems." Her lip curled for a small moment with both anger and disappointment. "You can believe me or not, that is your choice as well. I'm here now because you're family and because things are changing for you very quickly."

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Kane_Liafador

@Mercy_: "Spent some time on another planet" He answered back non-nonchalantly. "Are my brothers and sisters going to kill me?" he asked, while running his hands through his raven hair. "What do you mean changing?"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Mercy_

@Snake_Charmer: "That would explain it." She took a minute before answering. "The LeBeau family is a game of thrones. Their reaction to you will depend on several factors. How much of a threat you are, how useful you are and if you choose to ally yourselves with or against them - or if you remain neutral. One of your brothers is already dead. His name was Florian and he died with the destruction of the Order. Your sister, Angelique is near death by my hands. She's the one you'd want to be most wary of. If you forgive the metaphor, she's like a snake, waiting for her moment to strike, but when she does it's poisonous and lethal. Your other brother is Kaz. He's a bit of a renegade and the most sane of the three. I consider him an ally and close friend, whether you will as well is entirely up to you." She stopped for a minute, absentmindedly flicking the tip of the knife with the pad of her thumb. "Then there's me. I'm not a LeBeau by blood, but I am by choice and by legacy. I'm an open book, at least for you. Anything you want to know, you ask. No holds barred."

"There was a war, Alistair, an invasion. And Sha was the mastermind behind it. Earth is in great upheaval right now. In addition, you're discovering not just what you are, but who you are. Those are tumultuous times for anybody."

Kane_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Kane_Liafador

@Mercy_: "Doesn't look like either side is to charming" The Ninjan siblings all seemed to have disappeared, and his "assassin" siblings were murderers. "I'll be honest with you, I'm not sure what I want to be; I've been with Y for so long, she feels right to me".Taking a moment to think about the information he just received all he could do was chuckle. "My fathers an assasin and my mother is a cosmic mass murderer; how'd that work out" he remarked making a joke of it.

"For now...I'll stay here, I think I can do something other than providing entertainment for Y's festivals here" he said, a bit grossed out. "I don't trust anyone else, but I trust you" he said, smiling.

(Going to switch accounts)

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#216  Edited By Mercy_

@Snake_Charmer: "Keep your head up and your eyes open. Don't misplace your trust and don't assume there's nobody out to get you. It's not paranoia in this family, it's keeping yourself alive. That's the best wisdom I could give you. You'll have leadership and guidance here from people who only want to see you succeed. They don't care about your family, they don't care about your blood, they care about you and helping you be your best, whatever that may mean." She got up from her perch on the table and handed him the knife, the hilt well-worn and the blade sharp as can be. "I'll be seeing you around, Alistair." She gently ruffled his hair before walking out the door.

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#217  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru

@Maya: Jerking her head away from the window she looked over at the door, the knocking bringing her back to reality. Wiping a silent tear from her eye she cleared her throat as she turned her back to the window, leaning agianst the wall. "Come in." her emerald eyes fixing downward to the groud as she waited for the door to open.

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Hobbling out of bed she slips on her "peg leg" system and begins downloading emails from the night before as she walks to the kitchen for some much needed coffee

Mirabel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By Mirabel

Reading a Sherlock Holmes Novel in the kitchen, Mirabel, or Rose as she preferred to call herself sipped some tea made from a Novian spidergrove tree that Viktor had brought to earth; one of only three such trees left in the universe after the eradication of the Novian species. She blew air over the sweet smelling liquid, whose aroma smelled strongly of a pleasant combination of caramel, cinnamon, and melted milk chocolate before sipping, smiling as she read about the escapades of the world's greatest detective.

Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@Uchiha Hotaru: (As Maya)

Maya entered the room, slowly feeling the sorrow as she entered the room. "Hello..." she said, softly cupping her hands in front of her.

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
@Emerald_Canary: Her eyes looked up, just for a moment, seeing Maya standing in front of her. "Hey Maya..." Her voice cracked a tad, and her eyes fixed onto something else in the room, afraid of making eye contact. "So... you need something?" The young pyro ninja didn't move from her spot.
Sky_Carmichael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By Sky_Carmichael

@Uchiha Hotaru: "It's been a while Hotaru" Maya said, looking at the young girl whom was a mere toddler when she was in young WAL years ago. "I just same to see how you were doing love" she said, sitting in a chair and crossing her legs.

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By Diealog

Sits in the dark in his room on a folding chair, staring out the window

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog:

"That can get lonely you know"

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: (was that telepathic?)

He shifts in his chair, his small head bobbing fast towards the door to see a woman with blonde hair. His birth right ability reacts in his mind as he thinks: Maya Lopez, dies in three years in a battle with Mr.Mercury "...Used to it."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: (Yup)

"Tell me about yourself"

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: He speaks in his mind, lippig his words, "Name's Jon Ballard. Father is the greek devil. I've got abilities" He says shortly,apparently having a serious lack of skill with human interaction

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#228  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru

@Maya: Hotaru couldn't help but give a small grin, memories of Young WAL, when she first... and last time she met/saw Maya. "Yeah it has been a while, seems you've been busy lately." She motioned to the building. "Its a nice place." She shifted her posture a bit as she let out a heavy sigh, her smile quickly fading. "I've... been better, still can't believe..." she paused, not wanting to finish the sentance, to accept the reality. "I've just been better. But what about you? Other than bringing back Prodigies, what have you been up to?" she spoke out trying to change the subject.

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Diealog

@Uchiha Hotaru: (We're the same! :O)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: "What made you come here Jon?" She asked trying to crack the surface of what seemed to be an enigma.

@Uchiha Hotaru: The apparent changes in then and now were seen in the growth of the two women. "Nothing, dodging bounty hunters, getting pulled from leadership positions and becoming an international terrorist." She said, non-chalantly. "Oh I have a photo shoot on Tuesday" she said with a smirk. "Hotaru..." Maya said, with her ocean blue eyes bleeding within understanding. "I...I'm sorry"

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
@Diealog: (O_O OMG YOUR MY TWIN SISTER! xP)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You mean emo's?

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: His fists tighten slowly, the sound of stretching leather creeping through the room, "My mother. She died a few months ago... Nowhere else to go. Wanted...for murder...."He un-clenches his fist " Need sanctuary"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: Maya raised an eyebrow "You're wanted for murder?" she asked cautiously?

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: He leans back, knowing beforfe he came he would have to explain himself at some point, best to get it out of the way and let the chips fall he thinks. "Not my fault...was framed by my father. He killed my mother, and framed me... I'm being hunted by hell hounds and blood hounds...have to wear mask...only way to hide in plain sight" He stands putting his hands in his jacket pockets, "If you don't want me here. I'll go."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: Maya relaxes just a bit and then slowly exhales. "When I was a little girl, my father killed my mother..." Maya said, sympathizing with him. "I know what your going through, but I don't know how you're handling it" she said. "You're always welcome here, how can we clear your name?

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: He looks down at the ground grunting, "I'm not." he sits back down in the folding chair staring as lightning flickers before the sound of thunder cracking, "Know how to bring a devil-god to court?! He possessed me. Made me do it. In every way the law cares about...I killed my mother." he turns his head in shame

@Uchiha Hotaru: (lmao! twin brother* :P (Surkit is me) Who is named after a girl xD )

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: "Nobody can make you do something you don't want to do"

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: He sits in silence, knowing it angered him, but that she was telling a wise truth, "....She....There was no love between us. She was just a needed piece of the equation, and she knew it. She took it out on me in.. many different ways" He looks into his hands, still feeling the copper smelling blood dried in the creases of his palms, not having bathed since he ran away. "But she was still my mother... even after the things she did to me...I can't stop...feeling. For her."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: "We can't bring your father to court nor can we bring your mother back, but you will experience peace Jon...I promise"

Diealog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By Diealog

@Maya Lopez: He scoffs at the mention of peace. "We'll see...until the day comes when I'm not hunted, I'll be wearing this mask...and as long as you take me for..." He stiffens at the thought of putting his armored emotional gaurd down for even a moment, "I'll be yours to command"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Diealog: "You know where my office is if and WHEN you need me" she said cutting the link.

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#243  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
@Maya Lopez:Hotaru nod her head. “Thanks.” She looked up at Maya. “I just… she’s gone… and I didn’t tell her that I-.” her emerald eyes began to tear up, biting her lower lip she struggled to keep her composure. “Sorry, I told myself I wouldn’t do this.” She wiped the tears from her eyes and cleared her throat. “Thanks for having me on the team. It’ll be interesting working with each other again.” The pyro princess gave a weak grin.
Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
@Diealog: (Yay twin brother! xP)
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#245  Edited By Legacy_

@Uchiha Hotaru : (Pming you tomorrow...hopefully lol)

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#246  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru
@Closure: (awesome looking forward to it! ^_^)
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#247  Edited By Legacy_

@Uchiha Hotaru : (You know it!)

Good Night #NovaPower

Uchiha Hotaru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Uchiha Hotaru

LOL NOVA POWER! xP

Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
.Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Redhead's Lab, Prodigies Tower, New New York

Setting down the beaker full of purple sulphate she smiles at the young assistant "Right, Tony said this would give us what we need to help boost your suits power pack" holding up a clear blue liquid that had tiny dots swimming around in it. Waving down the girls look of shock "You know knowing how to fly would be awfully helpful" lifting up her gloves and slipping on her glasses she gestures for the girl to do the same. Lifting up the secondary liquid she pours it on the powder...

boooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Black soot on her face she grins "May need to try something different" as the water from the security system Maya insisted on installing in Sarah's lab pours down on them both

Honor Girl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#250  Edited By Honor Girl

(LMAO!)@.Mistress Redhead.:

Nicole leaned in close to the chemicals that Sarah was mixing, trying to study carefully everything she did. Then she made the comment about flying! OMG FLYING! COULD YOU IMAGIN!? She didn’t even notice Sarah putting on the safety goggles, her thoughts running at a million miles an hour. BUT OMG THINK ABOUT IT! She wouldn’t have to run around all over the place, or even guild from building to building, hell she wouldn’t need her Honor Bullet anymore! SHE WOULD BE ABLE TO FLY! HELLZ YEA-

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmm

The teenager coughed waving her arms frantically around her as the sprinkler system went off around, drenching her from head to toe. “OMGMYEYESTHEYBURN!” she yelled out as she tilted her head upwards, trying to wash out her eyes with the sprinkler system water.

After a few seconds, her now blood shot eyes blinked a few times. “You know… I suddenly think I’m fine just running around the city…without going BOOM… just saying.”