#1 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

everyone here deserves respect lol

#2 Posted by Liverwurst (881 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"everyone here deserves respect lol"

Don't say things you will end up regretting.

#3 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

This is to show respect to other Vine members that have helped you out sometime in the past or that you feel deserve some kudos! PLEASE KEEP YOUR POSTS POSITIVE

#4 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Liverwurst says:

"Nighthunter says:

Don't say things you will end up regretting."

hmm you may have a point there

#5 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

well I already made a G-Man respect thread that nobody's posted on, so I think I can say that G-Man deserves some gratitude, at least from myself :P

#6 Posted by King Saturn (224426 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect everyone here except crazy fanboys who post outrageous $Hit in the battle forums.

#7 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

I would also like to give credit to all those who are listed on this team page, for their contribution to the Vine...even if Nighthunter is one of them :P

#8 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos has helped me alot. With alot of things.

Gambler when not being a huge a$$.

Arrow for giving me some creative ideas.

EC for lots of things.

Cham for the talks.

MAge for his super fun comments.

DS for the pictures and our mutual love of pintsize.

And the list goes on and on...

#9 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

I respect myself. lol and I'll respect RL alot if he lets me join the Zs.

#10 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler, Final arrow, Dc, Forever, and EC. These guy's helped me out a lot when I first join. Oh and methos for making me lots of pic's and other stuff.
Post Edited:2008-02-12 23:28:16

#11 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

True but i was thinking you can show your gratitude to whoever has helped you on here

#12 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Methos has helped me alot. With alot of things. Gambler when not being a huge a$$. Arrow for giving me some creative ideas. EC for lots of things. Cham for the talks. MAge for his super fun comments. DS for the pictures and our mutual love of pintsize. And the list goes on and on..."

I didn't see my name :(

#13 Posted by Ms. Invisible (3292 posts) - - Show Bio

Thank you for the people who argue logically in battle threads. You are the people that keep me coming back here, and the ones that keep me sane.

#14 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy for all the comedic things he does and says.

Happy Copy :-P

Honestly everyone has been help or has been fun.... Even the people I hate. they were fun to shut down :-D

#15 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Renegade Lantern says:

"Nighthunter says:

True but i was thinking you can show your gratitude to whoever has helped you on here"

oh if it's about gratitude

hmmm

I think I owe Mags gratitude for letting me in the VV, also Akira because he motivated me to don't drop the rpgs when I was learning and also for inviting me into the Ultimates. DC because he has been supported.

Obviously also the moderators and staff-members because they've helped this place become what it is now.

Oh and RL, for giving me membership in the ZS

#16 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

The 10,000 says:

"I would also like to give credit to all those who are listed on this team page, for their contribution to the Vine...even if Nighthunter is one of them :P"

lol

#17 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Buckshot, Forever, Sling Shot, Ms. Invisible, P-Man, G-Man, Methos, Apparition, Static Shock, Red Lamp, CC.

Pretty much everyone on here. But those are the ones who stand out.

#18 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Kiara Sullivan says:

"Copy for all the comedic things he does and says. Happy Copy :-P Honestly everyone has been help or has been fun.... Even the people I hate. they were fun to shut down :-D"

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

I'm funny. hehehehehe :) lol

@DD Thank's man.

#19 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a lot of people I have respect for here. I fear to make a list for I know I would forget someone. Mine does not only pertain to rpgs, but to the battle threads and others as well, even to the contributers and moderators.

People have been very positive with my rpging here since I started in Training Academy, and for tha I am very grateful.

#20 Posted by Renegade Lantern (7285 posts) - - Show Bio

For me I'd say

ElusiveStorm for helping me out in PM's when I first started and giving me my first battle RPG

Gambler, DC and Arrow - I try to take the best qualities they have in writing and put it into myself

The Zero Squad - For Kicking A$$

#21 Posted by Doctor Dare (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Doctor Dare says:

"I respect myself. lol and I'll respect RL alot if he lets me join the Zs."

Oh, And Copy is cool.

#22 Posted by The_MVPs (84696 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i'd like to say#your welcomein advance"

Hahahaha classic

#23 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Rotten gun says:

"i'd like to say #your welcome in advance "

Lmao. I like to give respect to rotten gun. This guy is like the funniest person on the vine.

#24 Posted by Rotten gun (2509 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd like to say

in advance

#25 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm on Two people list. YAY!

Start's dancing

Oh yea, just look at my body. I still got the boom bam!
Post Edited:2008-02-12 23:46:43

#26 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

besides G-Man and all the others who have surpassed 10,000 points here's a few other honorable mentions

I also have a few others:

Mags: for helping me become the poster I am today, as well as welcoming me into the Inner Circle of the VV

Tear Grants and The Reverend Jim: for their "counseling", both intentional and unintentional

Nighthunter: for responding to my criticism, with some of his own :P

Shatterstar: for being the mod that encouraged me to become the contributor I am

NiteFly: just for being a good friend to discuss things about the Vine with

The Spartan: for being a valiant opponent

Superkitty: for his contribution to Action Comics, otherwise I would have had a lot of work ahead of me

TJ Magnum: for our few conversations, they were pretty interesting

Pussy Cat: for her avatar :P

LstPaladin, Spiderboy-prime, Mach speed 14, Holly Cross, LadyoftheNight16: for their influence, even though their heroes, a villain needs some heroic companions

Red LAMP and Captain Cascader: for creating the Vine

Ms. Invisible: for her rants, they helped shape my current views

DC: for being a good friend

Methos: for his skills as a moderator

Resonate: being a friend

most members of the VV: for the ones that I talk to, I'm proud to have you as teammmates

Kiara Sullivan: I don't know why, but whatever, your on this list anyway :P

Renegade Lantern and Andferne: the KOV and the Zero Squad

gabriel 2.1: being a friend

SPLINTERCELL: though we only talked once, he's cool

zee crusher: I may be ahead of him in points, a better RPer and more intelligent but he's cool :P

and as for anyone else I missed, decide what I like you for and go with that :P

#27 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Copy says:

"I'm on **Two** people list. YAY!*Start's dancing*Oh yea, just look at my body. I still got the boom bam!
Post Edited:2008-02-12 23:46:43"

and I'm on only one list? world's not fair :P

#28 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Yay I am on someones list! :-P

#29 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Copy says:
"I'm on **Two** people list. YAY! *Start's dancing* Oh yea, just look at my body. I still got the boom bam!
and I'm on only one list? world's not fair :P"

lol. Wait I have a sayng for this.

There are other fish in the sea.......

#30 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

oh by the way, I would give props to Aztek...unfortunately some people know who I am :P

#31 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter: for alwas making me feel welcome.

Shatterstar: for teaching my ass how to make proper submissions

NiteFly: for the great Ava and all the work he does in the Thread

Gambler: Put me on my frist team and helped me get threw my frist RPG's

Arrow:Gave me the best advice for the RPG and really helped me make my Post better.

Mags:For giving me really cool advice on my character and profile and being just a down right evil bastard lol.

Cham:For taking all the jokes about him in stride and making RPG fun to be in.

RL: for getting me on a sick team and helping me threw some fun RPG as a teammate.

So many more people but my memory is running low right now lol thanks everyone.

#32 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, out of everyone on the vine, my respect would have to go to.................

Renegade Lantern - He's been a loyal friend from the beginning. lol, I still remember the old glory days in The 13th. tries to hold back the tears If I need to depend on someone, I know I can count on him. Above all, Renegade maintains the courage and discipline to remain an effective leader.

Kiara Sullivan - She's a humble (that's right humble) spirit who's always been solid as a rock. No matter what comes her way, she maintains the dignity and class of a true lady. In a way, it makes her like an ideal role model for young viners everywhere. When she tells you something, you can feel the emotion and genuiness behind her words. She's real and true to everybody, never putting on a false appearance. Also, no matter what problems the she herself is going through, she will always take the time to help you. In addition, her skills as a writer are remarkeable.

Darkchild - Well, from one royal badass to another, you rock bro. Your ability to tell others to "F" off is truly awesome. No matter what's goin' on, your always ready to keep order and take care of business. It was fun when we were in The Enders together. Serving alongside you was an honor and a privilege.

#33 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio

my props list...

RedLAMP, Captain Cascader and G-Man - nothing needed to be said, those guys are gods lol

Gambler & Walkingstone - the first two people i started talking too on the vine...

Darkchild - has had some kick ass RPG's to read and is always entertaining to be around

Eternal Chaos - top bloke... always up for a chat and generally always makes logical points in RPG's

Final Arrow & Cryo-Wolf - both for they're RPG and Fanfic skills... though Arrow cheats because he's a bonafide writer now lol

Mighty Magneto - what would the vine be without him :D

fesak, zero edge, Shatterstar, Buckshot - Fellow mods for Wiki and Forum... all brilliant people who do amazing work on the forums and sifting through some of the absolute drivel that has been submitted from time to time lol

Ms. Invisible - just for the funniest blogs i have ever seen... respect :D

generally just respect to everyone that has done work on contributions or on the forums over the past year, lets all pull together and make this next year as amazing at 2007 was for the site.

M

#34 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Nobody for his freakin name!:P"

Wait a minute, nobody for his freakin name? That doesn't make sense. jk

#35 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Copy says:
"I'm on **Two** people list. YAY!*Start's dancing*Oh yea, just look at my body. I still got the boom bam!

and I'm on only one list? world's not fair :P"

yeah but don't you love the reason I put you on my list :P

#36 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody for his freakin name!:P

#37 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Nighthunter says:

"Dormath says:
"Nighthunter: for alwas making me feel welcome. Shatterstar: for teaching my ass how to make proper submissions NiteFly: for the great Ava and all the work he does in the Thread Gambler: Put me on my frist team and helped me get threw my frist RPG's Arrow:Gave me the best advice for the RPG and really helped me make my Post better. Mags:For giving me really cool advice on my character and profile and being just a down right evil bastard lol. Cham:For taking all the jokes about him in stride and making RPG fun to be in. RL: for getting me on a sick team and helping me threw some fun RPG as a teammate. So many more people but my memory is running low right now lol thanks everyone."
now I'm on two lists!!! I rule!!! :P lol thanks dormath"

#38 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

dejectedly stares at the floor

and yet I find my name on not a single list...

#39 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Dormath says:

"Nighthunter: for alwas making me feel welcome.Shatterstar: for teaching my ass how to make proper submissionsNiteFly: for the great Ava and all the work he does in the ThreadGambler: Put me on my frist team and helped me get threw my frist RPG'sArrow:Gave me the best advice for the RPG and really helped me make my Post better.Mags:For giving me really cool advice on my character and profile and being just a down right evil bastard lol.Cham:For taking all the jokes about him in stride and making RPG fun to be in.RL: for getting me on a sick team and helping me threw some fun RPG as a teammate.So many more people but my memory is running low right now lol thanks everyone."

now I'm on two lists!!! I rule!!! :P

lol thanks dormath

#40 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

The 10,000 says:

"dejectedly stares at the floor and yet I find my name on not a single list..."
Eh, who cares. I'm only on my own list:P
#41 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Methos and Spartan thanks guys. Alright for my list

Gambler: First guy to tell me to more or less stfu on here and i am glad he did, cause if he hadnt id be like any other noob when they first begin an annoying little maggot.

Arrow: At my side whenever i need him on this site especially in the beginning.

Methos:Great guy and knows his comics (Thanks to him i have read some of the funniest comics i have ever seen)

Walkingstone:One of my first friends on here

Cryo: FIRST friend on here damn near the first person i talked to on here.

Boken: one of the first people i met on here and all around good guy

Nobody: Pain in the ass rpg and we need those from time to time to liven em up

Akira: One of my first truely difficult fights (although he was on a different account)

G-Man: Do i really need to say why

Eternal Chaos: The guy came from starting here in the forums to going to rpgs and sucking at it and getting much better. To then being one of my good friends on here.

Kiara: She helped me with my fanfics in the beginning she was the cheerleader lmao

Spectrum: The shiny guy on the branch next to me. Another guy who is a kickass rpger

Spartan: PAIN IN THE ASS! reminds me of my damn family with how much of a pain he is. Also extreamly loyal.

Nighthunter: Bro you helped in my fanfic so your good in my book, plus your fun to screw with on the forums and you dont take too much sh!t from people

Aztek: He went from zero points to 10k + in a short amount of time on here. i still have yet to do that kudos for you bro.

Switch: Hes just a badass

#42 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio

damn how could i forget Mags

Mags: brought me into the evil of the vine and for the most part i havnt looked back

#43 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"The 10,000 says:
"dejectedly stares at the floor and yet I find my name on not a single list..."
Eh, who cares. I'm only on my own list:P"

well I'm on my own too but I guess I'll help you out

I give my respect to nobody :P

#44 Posted by The 10,000 (136 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Aztek: He went from zero points to 10k + in a short amount of time on here. i still have yet to do that kudos for you bro."

YES! My first mention, I guess that means I'm catching up to you NH

#45 Posted by The Spartan (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Spartan: PAIN IN THE ASS! reminds me of my damn family with how much of a pain he is. Also extreamly loyal. "

lol, love you too bro.

#46 Posted by Kiara_Sullivan (30075 posts) - - Show Bio

Aww I'm not on Methos's list.. ponders taking him off Nah..

Thanks Spartan, thats really flattering.

And Nobody cause everytime I say "nobody" I think of him.

#47 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

The 10,000 says:

"Darkchild says:
"Aztek: He went from zero points to 10k + in a short amount of time on here. i still have yet to do that kudos for you bro."
YES! My first mention, I guess that means I'm catching up to you NH"

lol

#48 Posted by Darkchild (40973 posts) - - Show Bio

The Spartan says:

"Darkchild says:
"Spartan: PAIN IN THE ASS! reminds me of my damn family with how much of a pain he is. Also extreamly loyal. "

lol, love you too bro."

lol its true your a pain

#49 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Nobody: Pain in the ass rpg and we need those from time to time to liven em up"
Sweet! My first mention is as a "pain in the ass" I totally rock:P
#50 Posted by Nighthunter (28582 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkchild says:

"Nighthunter: Bro you helped in my fanfic so your good in my book, plus your fun to screw with on the forums and you dont take too much sh!t from people"

lol thanks