• 52 results
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

It was a dark and stormy night , the guest had been asked to stay in the hotel due to the weather, Which made the Bar unusually busy , Colonel Arrow was sitting at the Bar with Prof Gambler , Miss Stone was talking with the Bell Hop , and Mrs White was with Mr Vivi enjoy enjoying a drink at there table.

It was a dark and old everything was mad out of old red oak , The floor was carpeted with one of those dreadful patterns, The roof was high and had a white marble effect running through it, the lighting would flicker every now and again due to the old wiring. The hotel was famous due to it history , It had many secret passage was lead all over the hotel and had one of the biggest Libraries.

All of a sudden the peace was smashed by a blood curdling scream , The cook came running into the Bar , Her face was white with fear “SOME ONE HAS BEEN MURDERED” ,They all Followed her into the lobby where she pointed to the store cupboard her hand still shacking, Colonel Arrow walked forward , and slowly opened the door, The body fell as a flash of lightening exploded behind them causing the women to scream.

“Bloody Hell” he said taking a deep inhale on his pipe, The body lay on the floor his white shirt died red with blood, The Bell hop walked forward “……That’s….. MR . English booked in today said he had business with some one here “ They all looked at each other, Prof Gambler was over on the phone ringing the police, As another bolt of lightening struck behind them.

So begins VINE CLUE.

Normal RPG rules applies , If you join you can only join as A Private Eye, A Detective or other Hotel guest , this is not a battle RPG , use the clues to find the killer , interview the main characters and so on , The main characters will build the plot and there own stories , So enjoy.

http://www.comicvine.com/message/official-rpg-rules/8030/&

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hagane Enna

"Oh my," Mrs. White murmured, fanning herself with a fine linen handkerchief, "how very unfortunate."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Professor hung up the phone.

"I think I managed to get through. The line went dead but I'm pretty sure there sending someone over. We shouldn't get to close to the body, wouldn't want to contaminate the scene. I need another drink."

The Professor headed back towards the bar.

Colonel Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Colonel Arrow

"Now that is theb best bloody idea i hvae hread all night,You coming Ladies" Placing his pipe back in his mouth he followed after Prof Gambler "Bloody shocking thing, I need a god damn whiskeey to bring the life back into me".

Miss Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Miss Stone

Miss Stone fanned herself with her hand, trying to still her fast pulse. "Screaming just isn't something I do, you know," she huffed before pouting, her bottom lip out just so. Strutting back into the bar, she flicked open her purse and rummaged until she found the dark red lipstick and reapplied. She sat herself at the bar, one long leg crossed over the other, revealing a little too much flesh.

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hagane Enna

"You do know," Mrs. White mused as she patted a stray black hair back into place, "that if it gets warm in here, that poor sould will make his presence known inmore ways than one. Nasty stench, very nasty."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Just as the Professor was about to pure another shot, lightning struck knocking out the lights for a brief second.

"Maybe someone should go and find some candles? Well don't all volunteer at once." said the Professor with a sarcastic tone.

"I'll go look."

Taking a final drink and a long drag off his cigarette, the Professor headed off in search of some candles.

Miss Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Miss Stone

"Our saviour," Miss Stone purred sarcastically. "Do be sure not to get shot on your way. One dead body is more than enough for one evening." At that, she went back to her Moet and Chandon, sipping elegantly, her dark eyes still watching the Professor move in his very snug pants.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Constantine

the door burst open as lightning struck, lighting up his face for a brief second showing his sharp teeth, he walked in and said "!! I am inspector of havok, detective if you like and I have come to Inspect !!" detective walked in and looked around at everyone "hmmmm yes, yes indeed" he said as he looked closer at people "so what has happened, aaah, mmm how unfortunate, yes well what...what was his name ?" he said looking at the Bell hop "I presume one of you knows" he said turning away.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#10  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum sat quietly in a smoke filled corner obseving everyone. He saw the insepctor boom into the room and smirked to himself

"i dont think thats the best way to go about this case" he said under his breath so no one else could hear.

Spectrum didnt like murder no he didnt. He didnt know the who the victim was but he knew someone was guilty and he was going to find out.

Spectrum looked at the old clock on the wall contemplating wether to go up to his room.

"no. Not yet." he thought.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain Hazard

Mr. Vivi had been quiet the entire time. He didn't want any trouble about what was going on. He had been sitting at the bar the whole time drinking some water. He had not followed the others into see the dead body and stayed at the bar even when the lights had gone out.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki looked at the room. It seemed a lot darker and a lot less friendly all of a sudden.

"Looks like Mr. English." Zaraki cocked his head. "Didn't you hear me before?"

He turned and started to walk away from Havok.

"Stupid rich people acting like us poor schmucks aren't as good as you."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Constantine

"I did not hear cause I was not here.....oooh that rhymes" detective looked at the body whilst puffing away on his pipe "hmmm mister English ay, well tell me this was he English hmmm well can any of you answer that...ay ???" he scanned the room to see if anyone was doing something unusual.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Captain Hazard

Vivi thought to himself, "This detective is an idiot." He turned back to the bar and finished his drink and then just sat in dark.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"No smoking inside the peremises!" Zaraki screamed. "Can't you see all the little signs that we hung on the wall!"

Zaraki grabbed a trash can and held it out for the detective.

"You'll have to put it out."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Professor Gambler came back from upstairs.

"I found some candles and match's in case the lights go out again." He noticed the detective had arrived.

"Maybe you should tape off the area and question the cook. She was after all the one who discovered the body. He then proceeded back to the bar and the seductive glares of Miss Stone.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Constantine

"Dis my boy is mine and i shall do what i want" he put the pipe in his poket and pulled out a notepad and pen he then jotted down

*Bell Hop

"No smoking inside the peremises!" Zaraki screamed. "Can't you see all the little signs that we hung on the wall!"

Zaraki grabbed a trash can and held it out for the detective.

"You'll have to put it out."*

Detective found this strange seeming when he looked around a few people were smoking to "Hmmmm and what is your name ?" he said looking at the bell hop.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"Zaraki Ichigo." He looked about. "Hey you guys. You all need to put out your smokes or I'll have to revoke your rooms."

Zaraki dropped the can in the middle of the room.

"Smoking area is out back, where those magical things called 'Ashtrays' are sitting."

Miss Stone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Miss Stone

Miss Stone smiled poutily at the Professor as he sat next to her and leaned over to rub his leg with the toe of her shoe. "Isn't this fun," she smirked.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Professor looked at the bell hop and laughed.

"In case you hadn't noticed, there's a dead body in there, I don't think anybody is going anywhere anytime soon."

He pulled out a pack of Newports and his zippo and offered one to Miss Stone.

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Captain Hazard

Mr. Vivi looked over Miss Stone and Prof. Gambler sitting at the bar. "Exciting vacation this has been, huh?" he said to the two of them.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"If you don't put those damn things out I'm getting a fire extinguisher and putting them out myself." Zaraki huffed as he walked behind the counter.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki disappears into the kitchen and looks around.

"They don't pay enough for me to put up with this s*."

Zaraki walks to the cooler and opens a door. He sees what he wants, a small slice of cake he saved from earlier.

"Now to enjoy this."

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Hagane Enna

"Vacation," Mrs.White muttered to noone in particular. "Not everyone comes here to idle away the hours though it looks lie that's what we'llbe stuck doing now."

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki returns to the lobby and looks about. He looks around and flops in his desk chair.

"If you guys don't have those put out by the time I get finished eatting, I will get the fire extinguisher."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Captain Hazard

Mr. Vivi looked at Mrs. White and asked, "If not vacation, then what is your business here Mrs?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

"Oh God I hope this doesn't violate health code violations!" Chef Cryo said, frantically working around in his kitchen. He kept on the other side of the kitchen and away from the body.

"We're going to be here for a while, and it's nearing dinner time. I should start preparing for it." Cryo set his pan down on the stove and stepped over the body and out to the bar.

"It's nearing dinner, what will everyone be having?"
Post Edited:2007-06-03 21:17:01

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

"How about you getting out of the crime scene?" Zaraki jeered from his chair as he took another bite from his cake.

Zaraki and Cryo had been working here awhile and Cryo was one of the few people that he knew had a sense of humor.

"While your at it, make everyone some cereal so we don't have anymore victims tonight."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Constantine

Bell hop name

Zaraki Ichigo

"hmmmm yes,well chef i would like some sausage and mash" he then walked intro the bar and scanned everyone in it.

Colonel Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Colonel Arrow

The Colonel stood up , as he did a large brown envelope fell out of his pocket, It looked as if whatever in it was abit think, He bent over to reval a small blac knive pouch hung on the back of his trousers.

He slowly dusted down his grey suit and ixed his black tie "Well it's been a bloody intresting night , But Im away to bed , Now dont any of you get in any bubble when im gone."

He slowly walked out , He maybe old but had kept himself in good condtion, Pulling at his pipe he began to smoke it, Nodding at Prof Gambler on the way out .

Hagane Enna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hagane Enna

Vivi says:

"Mr. Vivi looked at Mrs. White and asked, *"If not vacation, then what is your business here Mrs?"*"

"None of yours, that's for sure," the woman said acidly. She pointed toward the colonel withher chin, adding, "Vacationers and knives? Interesting, don't you think?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Chef Cryo assumed that there were no other orders for dinner. "One sausage and mash coming right up, Inspector."

Cryo headed back to the kitchen, stepping around the body. He began preparing the sausage and mash, stirring around the mash and setting the sausage on the grill. He added some spices for flavor and waited a few minutes. He prepared the meal and brought it out to Inspector Havok.

"There you go, Sausage and Mash." Now he thought he would get a break from cooking and sat down at the bar. "Jack Daniels, please."

Captain Hazard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Captain Hazard

Vivi ignored Mrs. White's comment. "Well, how long are we going to have to stay in this hotel?" Mr. Vivi asked to anyone who could answer it.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Constantine

Insepctor of havok or detective if you like took the mash and sat down by a table with a knife and fork he took off his long black coat and placed it behind him he oushed his hairs out his eyes and thought to himself I think I shall have to get a few names around here

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The incompetence of the detective was mind blowing. They had been sitting around for hours and still no one had been questioned and the body hadn't even been covered up.

The killer was still on the lose and yet nothing was being done to solve the crime.

"Excuse me detective, maybe it would be a wise idea to cover the body? How can you eat at a time like this?"

The Professor had been drinking for some time and was becoming agitated.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Constantine

"One yes it would be....but I left my cover at home two cause i'm hungry" he carried on eating and minding his own buisness tommorow he shall question and whatnot but now Isn't the right time he's hungry and tired.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Spectrum

Spectrum sat, still, with he drink on the table he had seen old man arrow with the envolope and the knife his guess was that the old man still had his army instincts hence the knife, but the envolope was stilla mystery. He also noted the nod he gave to the professer on the way out. Speaking of whom was harassing the investagater. Spectrum took his chance,

"indeed inspector surely we could cover the man up, let him rest in peace" Said Spectrum looking at the professor and nodding.

Spectrum had sliped on the collar up in his room before he had come down preists are always trusted more then other people

"maybe i could give him the last rights?"

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Constantine

before the proffeser left detective said "Ok your first" he took out notepad and pen and then asked "So whats your buisness ?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Chef Cryo had watched the argument and decided,"Ok, I'll go cover the body." He walked into the kitchen and reached for a table cloth.

"Oh, God. This is disgusting!" He slowly, cautiously, and carefully place the cloth over the dead body.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The Professor turned to face the Detective. "Well, I came up here to get away for alittle while. I've been accused some less then reputable acts at my former University and am on paid leave. I never met the man before, but I did hear him arguing with someone several hours earlier. It sounded to me like the voice of a women."

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Constantine

Inspector jotted this down

Well, I came up here to get away for alittle while. I've been accused some less then reputable acts at my former University and am on paid leave. I never met the man before, but I did hear him arguing with someone several hours earlier. It sounded to me like the voice of a women.

He looked at miss stone "and what is your name ?' he asked turning back to prof.G
Post Edited:2007-06-04 15:49:26

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Spectrum

"maybe not enough respect" Spectrum thought as he walked away from the investagator and professer. He needed to see the body.

Walking into the room in questoin Spectrum saw the chef covering the body with a whits cloth

"my apologies" Spectrum said "but would i be able to give him the last rights" he pointed to the white collar to show he was a priest.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Chef Cryo looked up at the priest. "I'm sorry, Father." Cryo folded the cloth so you you could see the man's face.

Cryo bowed his head.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Constantine

Havok then stood up "Excuse me, maybe you would like to join the last rights ?" he then looked in his bag "OH hear it is" he grapped then sack he went in "sorry" he took the cloth off and put him in the sack doing the same as cryo leaving his face uncovered.

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Spectrum

"thank you very much" Spectrum said to the inspector

Kneeling down beside the body Spectrum scanne the head for any obivuos wounds or tell tale marks of foul play. He took a set of rosary beads out of his poket and began to mumble what he new of Latin and ended saying a loud AMEN.

He gestured for the investagator to cover the body.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Constantine

"Amen" he then zipped it all up.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki looked around, all the guest were either looking restless or had the nads to just leave and go to their room. He sighed as he set his empty plate down and looked around. The guest lugage was sitting on a cart by the door. He knew he should start puting the crap in the rooms of the guest, but he knew there wouldn't be a single good reason to. It's not like any of them would tip or anything.

"Time to do some work." Zaraki grunted as he reached in his pocket and pulled out an iPod and stuc a head phone in each ear. "Let's listen to something a little less depressing."

Zaraki pushed on the control pad and until the screen lit up. He filed through the lists until he found the Soundtracks list. He looked around until he found the Cowboy Bebop OST 3, and started the song Ave Maria.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Constantine

Detective picked the body up and put him in the boot of his car he then came back in and sat with prof.G and said "So whats your name ?"

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

Zaraki walked up to the elevater pulling the cart behind him. This was gonna be a long night.

'Whoever brought the six matching bags sucks some major @$$.' Zaraki thought to himself. 'Oh well, not my problem if one gets lost along the way.'

Zaraki never admitted it, but when he saw a customer with a lot of lugage who didn't tip at the door for unloading the car, he would "misplace" a bag or two. The basement boiler room was holding the majority of the hual, but part of it only made it as far as the dumpster before he was tired of trying to lug it about.

ding

Zaraki shoved the cart into the elevator and pushed the floor two button. The gentle man with the interesting black case was the last to put his lugage on the cart, he actually did it himself. He refused help and told Zaraki that he appreciated the concern, but he wasn't a cripple. Zaraki liked the old guy, he was interesting.

ding

Zaraki almost missed the bell as the opera song blared in his ears. As he looked up he pushed against the cart, sliding it into the hall.

ding

The doors slide shut and the elevator returned to the lobby.

Zaraki jumped and looked down the hall. The door at the end of the hall was flapping in the wind.

'Damn guest always use that door to get to the smoking area. ' Zaraki growled to himself. "It says "In case of emergency" on it for God's sake! Are cigarettes so damn importants?'

He walked to the end of the hall and grabbed the door. With a slight grunt he hefted the door shut and locked it back into place.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Akwa

Akwa sat in his hotel room fuming. He was staying in the hotel for a buisness trip but already he was having a bad time.

Not only had his buisness proposal had been rejected, some of his luggage had gone missing! It was probably because of that idiotic Bell-Hop. The bell-hop had actually asked for a tip would you believe it? He had said no and now his luggage had gone missing!

From downstairs in the bar, he could hear a commotion. He put his pillow over his head and tried to go to sleep.