Post Deleted.

Marisol Montez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Marisol Montez

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH she screamed as one of the sailors shot her in the side dropping to her knees tyring not to allo the blue blood to run freely. the punched and kicked her cut and bruised her. She felt one of there hands making it's way up her skirt. Using the sea weed in the ocean a huge wall of it cracked the boat in half making the sailors either fall over or fall down. The wall had stopped the ship from sinking,so mairsol would help it she launched her Light requiem into the ship and it a huge burst of explosive energy it exploded.

Marisol was attactracted to the smell of hayden and,sha the reason she had traveled all this way,the reason she had ;eft her planet was kill to the ninjan princess and the renagade military leader.However being a ninjan her senses heighten because it could smell the death and destruction of a war to come. as she landed on angel island she though about what side to join.Her being ninjan nobility her mother had been a mixed breed between british and spanish so sometimes she would appear as a british person and other's as a spanish.

she began to fly around eventually reaching San Fran she smelled a horrible smell EUGH! ghastly! she saw a women perched on the top of a building eating a young boy's carcass she then cast aside his heart as if it were a playtoy...Marisol had no beef with this women other than the fact she had killed an innocent young boy.

With the quickness of a bee she reached back and pulled her arrow as they brightly began to glow using solar energy she fired 8 of them all appear to whiz over the top of her head as she jumped to a lower level that bitch! marisol said as she ran in puersuit.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#53  Edited By Kurrent

The crowd was growing larger on the San Francisco Bay. The part that was closest to Alcatraz Island. Even on the Golden Gate Bridge traffic was halted for this historic day. Although it was a distance away from the island, people gathered to show support both from the bay and bridge. Some just wanted to catch a glimpse of the President who had now become an iconic figure to the United States while others showed their feelings towards the Registration Act. From what it seemed like they were all Pro Registration. They wielded signs in support of the Act and of the manipulative president while chanting in unison…….

REGISTER NOW, SAVE LIVESREGISTER NOW, SAVE LIVES

Walking through the mob of people Kurrent thought bastard, got em’ to hate us and noticed some familiar faces that were fighting the good fight by his side. Amongst them were the ladies Angelic Reaper and Feral Nova. These ladies are young, fierce and powerful but Kurrent only knew them by their code name. When the resistors first started meeting, he made a rule that nobody shared their identity to anybody even him. The reason he gave for such an order was saying that it would be safer for all of us that way. He would see others willing to fight for the cause around the area as well waiting for his mark and looking at the ones that stood in their way with great scrutiny.

Patrolling cape killers and regular police men all passed The Excellence of Electrocution as he neared the Golden Gate Bridge. More sentinels appeared too. It seemed that the security had been highly raised and from the sound of the monstrous crowd the president had appeared and began his speech.

It lasted nearly a minute and Gambler was off heading to the roof of the prison. Tons of different thoughts coursed through the mind of the leader of the Resistance but one thing he knew was that he had to attack now.

He acted off instinct and began to run towards the rail of the Golden Gate Bridge in a full sprint. A continuous flow of ambient electricity was seen around his feet instantly giving off his position as he was now surfing the rail at high take off speeds. The nearby cape killers and police men, all opened fire on the Electric Ace but his speed was too great. The squad leaders instantly reached for their communicating devices and called to the Island announcing Kurrent’s presence.

The reason for his, “surfing” along the Golden Gate Bridge was to get enough lift to propel himself across the water and onto the heavily guarded Island at a high speed. That would also draw attention to him leaving the rest of the resistors an opportunity to get to the island by their own means unscathed. When he reached the top of the bridge he directed another jolt from within to give him an extra push as he jumped and added to the already established momentum. The jump served as a catalyst for Kurrent’s arrival to “The Rock” but a miscalculation in the wind trajectory left him short to his destination and in a falling stupor.

As he was falling he thought quickly and through his left arm he sent a stream of electricity to the under carriage of the airborne SHEILD heli carrier. He kept a hold of it and used the stream to swing his body in a pendulum like motion giving him the needed boost to land on the island.

He landed in a roll quickly going to his feet to see Gambler and a group his entourage near a helicopter. Even more shocked then seeing what the president was wearing, he saw his most trusted friend as part of the Cajun personal guard. Since the battle of Penn Ave, Morte has been MIA and an unsettling feeling came upon Kurrent when he finally saw his friend. If Morte was this close to Gambler and has gone undetected the Electric Ace would not mess that up or risk his friend’s life. Not even considering a betrayal by Morte, Kurrent made a tough decision and shot an electrical blast towards the helicopter but purposely missed. By now the Cape Killers were nearly to his location so Kurrent began to move. As he moved he looked at the broadcasting satellite and sent a electric bolt towards it frying the live feed making sure the American public would not witness this battle as they did the last.

Post Edited:2008-06-05 13:22:59

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TheJigsaw

after hours of searching for the president ,the man he knew had caused this, without any luck he went looking for some other pro registration goons. He went downtown and saw a huge crowd standing around a huge TV with Gambler and his team of pro registration goons saying we want you to live safe so REGISTER! Convince your friends and family all need to register. The crowd was growing larger and larger Jigsaw knew if he stepped out there some one would recognize him and report him to the pro registration members.

"Hmmm it will be dangerous but I want those goons to come for me I want anyone of them to see that the resistance shall win. I will take anyone of them on. he pulled out his chaos sword and jumped into the crowd. Immediately members of the crowd reacted by pulling out phones and others ran. There were those brave few who dared to challenge him. He quickly cut through them and battled his way to the screen. He fired a shot at the screen causing it to explode.

"Come on! Don't you people see that The Initive will not help you." some one in the crowd shouted at him and said 'They will bring you lawbreakers in and protect us!' Jigsaw couldnt help but smile.

"Ok well where are your precious protectors now?! They care nothing about you join the resistance and we will protect you. Your president is corrupt and we will bring him down. I will take on anyone of his super powered followers."
Post Edited:2008-06-05 15:42:21

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By mantoid

Mantoid swam underwater at great speed. The water was quite clear, but she was down far enough that it would be impossible to see her. This is it, the element of surprise. Then, Mantoid saw a blast of electricity above the surface. It missed whatever its target was and went streaking away. Did they start the brawl without me? She swam up towards the surface and saw Kurrent, running against police, helicopters, and Gambler and his crew. He looks like he could use some help, wait, he doesn't like water. "Come in Kurrent, Kurrent do you read me?" When he picked up the receiver, she said, "Get off the bridge, it is going to have a little wash!"

Mantoid jumped out of the water, on the far side of the bridge. There was grafitti under the bridge that said, The End Is Near. Hmmm... How ironic. She stood, arms outstreched and focused her energy. Cmon, cmon. Her heart began to beat much faster, she started to breathe heavier. "Tsunami!"

Just then, the waters below started to roar as they ascended up into the air. An enormous amount was hovering around Mantoid when she was standing there. Her body transformed into pure water. Now, the time has come.

She motioned with her hand and the millions (if not billions) of gallons of water formed into a giant, 150 foot tidal wave. She released her energy and the tidal wave was off. It ran through the bridge, making it look pretty shiny, but everything around it was caught in the killer wave. The wave went to the other side of the bridge and was flowing through the city, uplifting cars, houses, small buildings, and making tall buildings topple over.

She collapsed, on the ground, exhasted from the massive effort.

White Phantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By White Phantom

So this is what it's all been leading up toward. It had been a while since the battle at the White House, which had not improved the heroes' public image. White Phantom knew that more fighting wasn't going to help the people trust the heroes, but what choice did the heroes have. Staying underground wouldn't help anything, and the government wasn't in a mood to talk with them. And they couldn't go under the radar forever, eventually Gambler would bring a fight to the heroes, or they could bring the fight to him.

Despite his misgivings about going to battle, White Phantom had a score to settle. During the battle at the White House, White Phantom had developed a rivalry with Lady Death. When fighting her, he had as good as beaten her, but she still managed to escape him. And the Lucifer knew that she would be thirsty for revenge. But revenge was not on his list of things to give her.

This fight was different from the others. During the first battle and for the most part at the battle at the White House, it had been good vs evil. Now, some of the villains had sided with the Resistance. But some heroes has also sided with Gambler. Some, White Phantom figured, probably thought that Gambler would eventually win, so they might as well side with him in the first place. Others seemed to think that what Gambler was doing was actually good and just. Like the hero Forever Young. White Phantom had an ally with Crimson Nova/Amon Sanders. But the Lucifer was not so sure about Nova's successor, Forever Young. Why had he sided with Gambler? Young was easily powerful enough to protect himself, so it was highly unlikely that he was scared of Gambler and decided to side with him to hopefully prevent any conflicts. No, Young did seem to see only the good in registering, and not the bad. White Phantom was aware of how powerful Crimson Nova was, and Forever Young seemed to be as strong, possibly stronger. White Phantom knew that if he should come into combat with Young, he'd need to think fast and use his power like never before.

At that moment, White Phantom was flying over Alcatraz, disgusted. Apparently the non-powered citizens didn't realize that Gambler and the rest of the HFC were villain scum, that the Registration Act was destroying the principles of freedom which the U.S.A was founded on, and that the so called outlaws were (for most of them at least) were called "heroes" for a reason. Feeling sick to his stomach, White Phantom was about to fly off when he saw the Cape Killers closing in on Kurrent. Gambler was there as well, and it was likely the same could be said for other members of the HFC.I was wondering when we'd start this.Sending a mental call to the other members of the Resistance about the battle, if they didn't already know, White Phantom dived down to attack. Lifting the waters around the island, White Phantom created a whirlpool to render the helicopter useless. Then, the real battle would begin.

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By TheJigsaw

jigsaw had managed to fight his way through fools who followed gambler. He tried to radio kurrent "Hey kurrent do ya read. Hey man New York is all clear bro. Im headed your way." he was resting inside an old bar that gambler had shut down when he heard talking outside.

"Damn I dont have time for this I need to get to San Fransico." Suddenly a banging began the half of the roof collapsed. Jigsaw looked up only to meet a crane with the words *Register for your own safety. He jumped out of the bar that was now nothing more than just a hole in the ground "GOD! Why do you people have to ruin everything!" the crane head swung around and hit jigsaw. It through him into a nearby building. "Your going to pay for that."

He leaped onto the neck of the crane and it began swinging ferociously. He jumped inside the cab of the crane and grabbed the man controlling the crane. "Alright A$$hole I want you to call me one of the jets gambler uses to get around so quickly with." the man looked at him terrified and told him he couldnt gambler would deem him a outlaw. Jigsaw stared at him "Whatever happens to you as an outlaw will be a fraction of what i will do to you!"

the man cried for his life and finally called in a jet. Jigsaw looked at him and smiled. "Thanks pal." jigsaw pulled out his gun and killed the guy inside the cab. He walked over to the jet and looked at it with aw. It had carpet and leather seats and it was computer autimated. "Damn Gambler I got to give you your props this is pretty nice" a voice came out of a speaker and said where to sir. Jigsaw smiled and said. "Get me to san Fransisco as quick as possible."

after about an hour Jigsaw was flying over top of San Fransisco. He knew he had to jump out of the plane and blow it up or Gambler might use it against them. He leaped out but was jolted by the blast of the exploding plane. He landed in a back alley. "Now I got to find the party. Kurrent can you hear me? Hello does anyone in the resistance hear me. Where are you guys?"

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Before Dracula arrived in San Fransisco, he drank all the blood he could get so he would be immune to the effect that the sunshine had on him. He watched Gambler with his new outfit hold a short speech and leave the stage. Shortly after he was followed by someone that obviously ment him harm but only damaged the T.V. antenna and the helicopter.

"Ahh, i think i have found my entrance to this "Resistance"...."He thought to himself

In that moment a humongus tidal wave hailed upon the bridge he was standing on. It wasn't naturally caused, someone had summoned it upon. Dracula scouted the crowd for possible people and saw a woman fainting shortly after. He went to her and picked her up. Dracula took her to his old fashion carriage where she could rest without the crowd around her

"I wonder what you hoped to achieve with this action..."

The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By The Hottness

Under the Lincoln Monument lays the domain known as The Hott Chamber..... The secret sanctum of “The Most Powerful Man” The Hottness. While in the Chamber his artificial intelligence system known as Sha Shell is getting an attitude with her master as the day progressed.

Douche bag…. Sha Shell whispers. You do realize I have enhanced hearing right? The Hottness says as he struggles to squeeze his left foot into his boot. I just don’t understand why you would join up with this dark man Gambler and his Initiative? responds Sha Shell

Of course you wouldn’t…just as the so called (Heroes) that are willing to kill to get what they want. It seems that a lot of people have lost sight of the right and wrong way to change a law or President’s term. Heroes nor villains, get to choose which laws their going to obey. The United States is the greatest country in the world! I will protect its people and its President…..that’s what a true American, a true hero would do. The Hottness reaches for his helmet turning to the monitor screen.

I had no ide… cutting her off

President’s location on screen! The Hott One demands…

He’s in San Francisco, about to deliver a statement to the nation. Would you like me to display it on all monitors in the Hott Chamber? Sha Shell asks.

No, upload it to my helmet I’ll listen to it in-flight. Contact my cape-killer unit “The Hott Flyers” tell em I want them airborne and enroot to San Francisco like ten minutes ago. (The Hott Flyers are the Hottness Jet-packed platoon of cape-Killers given to him by the Gambler himself) The Hottness opens the exit hatch that leads in the Potomac River, taking off at mach speed.

THE HOTTNESS AND HOTT FLYERS ENTER SAN FRANCISO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT AIRSPACE

SFO airport tower this is Omega 1 with a class three waiver ALPHA,GAMMA, DELTA an order ground and hold all air traffic until further notice. – The Hottness

“Roger that Omega 1.” The air traffic controller replies.

Hott Flyers take up defense position Tango 29, I want the President’s bird moving in and out without a pigeon in the sky The Hott Flyers make a square like position surrounding the roof top of Gamblers helicopter landing destination.

The Hottness saw water shooting up all around the helicopter that seem to be directed from White Phantom. He know that he only had seconds before the bird was lost and Gamblers escape would be cut-off. The Most Powerful Man, inhaled a breath of air… and then exhaled activating his Ice Breath instantly freezing the whirlpool. The Hott One then flies at the copter grabbing the tail.

Get your @$$ down the President need you! Using his strength The Hottness takes the copter down to the roof behind Gambler.

Mr. President!

Post Edited:2008-06-05 16:23:11

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By man_of_forever

This was truly the start of a civil war. Friends turning on friends. Brothers betraying brothers. "I will see you then, Siphon." He says in reply to his teammate. "B.E.T.H. when I leave put a force field around the base...It’s going to get crazy out there." MOF leaps out the window then lessens his weight. He is so enraged that the battle is so close to his earth house that he forgets he has the MOF-cycle. "Get! Out! Of! My! City!" MOF yells at the helicopters that are swarming around his team's HQ. Were they already searching for his superhuman brothers that did not register?

"Abide by the law or die freak!" could be heard from a helicopters speaker.

"You mean your law? I’m not even American! I’m an illegal ALIEN! I fallow no law but the ones handed down to me!" He yells back. He pulls back the string and a great arrow appeared as his aura bonded with the weapon. It flies and hits the chopper straight on. The explosion was big but not compared to the destruction caused by others in the city. MOF can see the Golden Gate Bridge and other sky scrappers get crushed by a wave.

"Was that from you guys?!" He grabs his sword and the blade is released. He slices through another hellicarrier's propellers. Then he uses his probability manipulation so it hits another as it descends.

His face is covered in anger as he watches the flames. Brakka! Brakka! Brakka! The balance keeper was being shot in his back. He looks over his shoulder and out the corner of his eye. His clock has holes in it. The bullets did sting from the size of them but MOF didn’t care. With a flick of his wrist he shield was awaken.

"We must've hurt him bad if he pulled out some defense." a pilot says in self satisfaction.

MOF spins around and slings his arm letting the shield fly free. The indestructible laser shield cuts through the helicopter like a knife through hot butter. The chopper splits in half and the pilots parachute to the ground.

"Retreat!" said another pilot and the fleet pulls away from the building.

The Man of Forever is infuriated. But him being a balance keeper he cannot go after the other hellicopters or he will give the Risistance too much of a lead in the war. As he calms down the MOF-cycle appears and he sits on it. From this allitude he can see almost everything happening on the ground of the city. He stays at this hieght to watch the change in events. He also relaxes his mind and lets his RPG awareness take over, giving him head-ups on both sides.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Magnum continue to make his way trough the streets of San fransico,noticing the look on the faces of the people,a heavily armed soldier wasn't to covert, he walk by a T.V. store.

And that was president gambler's public address on the events of the Battle of Pennsylvania Avenue and the registration act..brought to by channel 9 news...the news repoter said.

The Battle of Pennsylvania Avenue,an event of real importance to magnum's time,originally magnum was ment to go back and stop that event from ever happing,but upon futher research by scientists,they found that event will lead to the registration act,which lead to the events that will move the earth to peace,hence why magum is here now.

"sigh...."magnum sighed has he coutined on his prime objective.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#62  Edited By shanana

sha had mounted herself high on top of the GOLDEN gate bridge she saw from that high up that nova and feral and kurrent as well as many other's had arrived these guys can handle this she said as she turned around as a huge electric attack beamed toward her knocker he off into the unforgivening concrete on the ground her body made a huge imprint into the street as it violetly began to shake because of the electricity.

She got up and relized that hayden had come and what's more kurrent had attacked a helicopter that was supposed to be carrying gambler. getting up from her concrete angel she saw hayden and she instantly went into combat mode she rushed over to hayden and kicked at her head trying to draw blood. She then quickly parryed off of one of the beams to the bridge and jumped back at hayden attempting to knock her clear off the bridge,as well as herself.

Sha could'nt catch herself and plunged straight into the san fransico bay. Since on ninjeta the ocean was forbidden because of the creatures that lived in it Sha never learned how to swim. she kicked her legs ferosouly trying to push to the top but it was in vain, the water began to pour into her her lungs sinking them like a ship that had been attacked.

her face grew a plum purple her life was ending MOBB deep,love,WAL even the death syndicate all would be in vain her eyes rolled into the back of her head and her body began turning motionlessly. she began falling and falling into her body was consumed by the darkness of the bay.

Trench

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Trench

Trench had lived and killed through out the ages leaving a carnage and trail of blood and guts in his wake always being hunted by those who feared his kind and being the son of the devil he was use to being hunted by his own kind but he had learned to hide and survive and still remain at the top of the food chain being feared where ever he went always sticking to the shadows becoming a monster that made people fear the night fear the dark and fear what lurked in the shadows. In recent times Trench went back to earth and became one with the humans getting a new identity for himself and for many years was at peace.

It was at the time when Gambler had become president when his true identity became known to the world how and why this happened is unkown and who found out is also unkown and just like many centuries ago Trench had become hunted yet again by goverment agents police officers and cape killers killing all who stood in his way creating a bloody mess through out america. Trench did not like being told what to do being controlled and thats why he didnt sign up and as long as he didnt he would be a hunted man but he hated working with those who apposed the act his main goal was his own survival and he had a plan that would get rid of the resistance and stop him from being hunted.

Trench waited outside the Hell Fire Club mansion hiding behind a tree at the back of the large mansion the sun shined down brightly on the bright green lawn as gaurds patroled the area all dressed in standard goverment agent attire all holding standard guns in there hands the wind blew across the grass moving each blade and rustling the tree the sound of the wind like a wolf howling in the full moon there was 6 outside each on a time limit from moving from one position to the next.

Trench moved as swift as the wind that blew across the area moving on to the branch of a tree and took in the fresh air taking it all in before letting it all out as his eyes closed and when they opened the gaurds were all pointed his guns at them each one trembling with fear at the sight of the man his grey hair swayed from side to side wearing a suit he knew there guns were of aim there hearts trembled like a child scared by an abusive father who was coming to send the next beating shaking like a fly that was being tortued there lips trembling like they had been chilled by the coldest depths of hell one finally plucking up the courage to speak. Its him the vampre kill him open fire the man spoke with a american accent with a hint of irish clearly the leader his bald head glistened in the sunlight and in union the others spoke y-y-y-yes sir The men opened fire but the vampire had already gone moving so quick like a shadow there shots missed and he then appeared infront of each man. walking towards them like a soft breeze.

Please your hearts shake like children afraid of the devil your hands tremble with pure fear at the sight of me as i move towards you you move away from me like a woman trying to escape a rapist but is to scared to run and like the woman you all want to run but the fear in your hearts wont let you as you have already gave in to death to your eternal damnation

His words were like daggers that targeted the soul of each man all shaking like they had been locked in a iceberg the smallest of the five had pissed himself the warm liquisd ran down his legs as he began to cry Please no i d-d-d-dont want to die i have a wife and kid he spoke like he had been tortued for weeks finally giving up to the child in his mind. The words fell on death ears as Trenches eyes went a pitch black as flames appeared blacker than his own soul he manipulated each mans fears making them all a shadow of there former self as they all fell to there knees in fear there minds and eyes seeing there deepest darkest fears as they all began to cry in union each man put there guns to there heads and in fear of there own souls pulled the trigger the bullet enetering each mans head forcing blood to spirt over the pure green grass as the smoke from the barrels filled the air the smell of blood and gun powder was greated than the smell of a beutiful woman. Trench moved to the men and began to feast on them. Trench checked each man and took out the wallet of the man who had a wife and kid looking at the picture of his family the wife and kid a young girl.

Nice family shame im going to rape and kill them you know you did try and shoot me

Trench moved to the back door of the mansion and phased through it walking through the mansion killing any gaurds inside he came to a large room and he entered it was clearly a meeting room of the mansion were the HFC members would meet and discuss there important matters Trench sat down on the largest seat located on the table and he took out a cd and put it in a stero turning it to full blast as echoing around the mansion was mozarts requiem as Trench waited for the arrival of any HFC members who may be in. His plan was to take out the resistance and make a deal with the HFC that would stop him being hunted.

Someone better show because if they dont im burning this place to the ground and killing all inside

Morningstar_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Morningstar_

Miss Lopez was driving on her way home she was going to drop off Steve and LOU when she heard that the UN was destroyed and that the resistance was the cause of the explosion this is getting out of hand she tried to take the golden gate bridge but saw that it was under attack steve, LOU get the camera! she saw a man attack a helicopter and she began reporting.

*hello I’m Serena Lopez and I reporting from the GOLDEN Gate bridge and this is a live report it seems the resistance has attacked President Gambler’s helicopter

It was at that point where sha had plunged into the ocean. And for the first time ever Chaos black had come face to face with its creator’s enemy Hayden miles. Chaos black was created by Marisol Montez on Ninjeta to kill sha but it escaped to earth and fused it’s self with sha.

While sha was engaged to gambler she cast it out and it fused with Miss Lopez.

While still filming Miss Lopez grabbed her head and let out a deafening screech her pearly white teeth had changed to fangs and two sets of wings appeared one on her waist the other on her head. HMMM don’t get to comfortable

Chaos looked at Hayden and begins thinking horrible ways to kill her she acted quickly firing her famous Soul reaper the attack had cast a veil of fear on the area Now chaos was ready to fight.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#65  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Without even turning to face Demosapian the President let fly a swift backhand aimed for the demons face. Gambler had no time for ridiculous questions and didn’t suffer fools lightly. As he neared the chopper doors a small smile began to appear, for inside patiently waiting was the lovely Queen of Diamonds. One of Gambler’s longest and most trusted allies. Her absence had been felt by many in the HFC. But suddenly communications started coming in as Cape Killers franticly took offensive positions around the President.

We have a breach in sector 625. ITS HIM ITS HIM!! HE’S MOVING TO FAST!

The Cajun’s personal guards tried to surround him using their own bodies as shields. But the prideful leader of the free world was having none of it, pushing them aside as to get a better look and if possible, confront Kurrent in a long awaited rematch.

Sir get dow.. a Cape Killer began to say before having his skull caved in by the Presidents new shield.

Several civilians in their panicked state witnessed the horrific act of the President. At last Gambler’s true nature was starting to surface. Only by sheer luck had the entire nation not witnessed the cold blooded murder. A bolt of electricity sent by the new symbol of freedom, Kurrent, had purposely knocked out all t.v. satellite and broadcasting equipment.

Smiling his Cheshire Cat smile the Living Legend planted his back foot ready to launch himself at his new adversary. Suddenly the Bay seemed to come alive as walls of water erupted up around the island. In anticipation Gambler crouched down raising his shield over his head. As usually though luck was on the Cajun’s side. The arrival of the Most Powerful Man couldn’t have been timed any better. With no time to spare he inhaled and then exhaled a freezing gust of wind which incased the massive waves.

After landing he nonchulountly spoke,

Mr. President

Giving the powerhouse a simple nod, Gambler boarded the chopper before lift off. As the chopper raced away from the island escorted by 4 F-22 Raptor’s and several Sentinels, the sinister King of Spades got on his communicator,

“Do it now.”

With no regard for the civilians or even the heroes remaining on the island, Gambler initiated a series of protocols. Running silent and running fast, an entire fleet of B-2 Stealth Bombers raced across the Bay. Once over the infamous prison island they each released a massive payload which was sure to wipe Alcatraz off the face of the Earth.

“Dat takes care of dat” smiled Gambler as he turned to Kiara

The chopper touched down on the newly constructed state of the art Aircraft Carrier which was anchored in the Bay. Sentinels, Jets, and Helicopters lined the deck of the massive vessel. Which was to serve as Gambler’s command post. Communications had already been sent to the Initiative to converge on San Francisco. The War was upon them.

Avatar image for lantern_of_hatred
Lantern Of Hatred

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pillage , Flailing , Pain, these are words that could describe the immediate setting of Hours Angron. He had been brought back to a material realm of mortals. Where so far, he was a titan amongst these men. After annihilating the area he was in, which was apparently. A small island connecting to a larger landmass to a rather populated area. Then a whistling sound, from high above, over thirty thousand years ago, when the combat escalated. A primitive weapon was used.. from the sky it was... a bomb. Listening again to whistle, many bombs. *So... they are carpet bombing this area, but why? Not me... I have not caused enough damage for the populace to react so quickly. Are they already waring upon themselves? This is good, this is VERY good. Thought this deranged man, but when the bombs drop, they always are given instructions, from somewhere, a base. As he flung himself into the air with high speeds to avoid impact. He scanned the area searching for something military, then he saw it, a ship, in water. It the bomb droppers on it. That must be a post of command.... " now to escalate this war " shouted Horus dropping onto the ship like a comet.
Post Edited:2008-06-05 18:35:53

TheJigsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By TheJigsaw

after having no luck radioing anyone he took the chance of peace that he had hand was going to rest. He suddenly heard a whistling. "What the hell is that." he got up and walked out into the middle of the street and looked up. His eyes widened as he saw a bomb falling from the sky.

"SOB!!!! Oh my god I knew Gambler was a prick but wiping an entire city off the face of the world is wrong." He ran into a dark old mansion. "I hope this damn place a basement." He ran through the house as quick as he could searching for a door that would lead down into a celler. He finally saw the door and swung it open he ran down the flight of stairs slamming the door behind him.

"Alright now lets see if I can still use my magic like I used to." He began chanting words. A barrier went up around the door "God help us all."

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Slinger

There was a full scale alert as the order came for the entire Initiative to get to the jump-gate set up so that it would deposit them on the helicarrier floating high above San Francisco. A klaxon blared and red strobes flashed as Slinger was in the halls of the Initiative HQ calling out orders, "Move people! This is not a drill!" He too moved to the gate, it would have him across the country almost instantly. He replayed the events in his head. The Island was a fiery mess having been carpet bombed, and now it was becoming a dangerous war-zone full of burning wreckage. No doubt in his mind the American people would be turned against the Initiative after seeing the air strike, Too Bad, Slinger thought, just when they need it the most.

When he got to the jump-gate he, along with a detachment of cape killers, made the leap to the City by the Bay. Immediately the people could smell the acrid smoke rising from the burning island. There on the helicarrier the elite unit assigned to Slinger was issued their jet-packs and made their descent into the madness and inferno that was once a prison. Once safely on the ground James gave his orders to his troops, "This isn't a search and rescue people, we're here to find and apprehend any live anti-registration forces. Keep your wits about you, we're in dangerous territory here remember your training and you'll survive!" The heat from the flames was intense as Slinger stalked through the ash and rubble looking for anyone who might be itching for a fight.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Acer

Acer stood on the edge of San Francisco looking over at the large prison that was nicknamed the rock Alcatraz an escapable fortress an island hell and the location of where it would all come to a end some would live while others would die it’s the way of war lives had to be sacrificed for either the greater good or the greater bad it wasn’t liked by many but someone had to fight to show people that they were free and had there own right there own choices in the world and that the threat that was the president would be seen for the man he is and be wiped out but he wasn’t the only threat there were others he wasn’t the only one behind this he had his HFC and they all posed just as big of a threat than Gambler himself. Acer stood side by side with Kurrent knowing he was going for the crafty Cajun himself while Acer would take the fight to any other villains who stood in the resistance way knowing he may have to fight his fellow heroes Acer well he would see what he would do if that came to pass.

Many people stood watching from the city over looking where the president would make his speech many smiling at the man who had become an icon a living legend among the people all completely unaware of the man behind the mask. All looking just to catch a glimpse of the man Acer disguised blending in with his fellow man keeping his head down not clapping or cheering his eyes and mind fixed on the job at hand. More people stood on the island hell waiting for the speech waiting for the devil himself.

The security was tight and was on full alert many police and cape killers patrolled not just the city but the bridge and of course the island itself sharpshooters keeping watch from all corners of the large prison hell even sentinels hovered over the vast water they had learned from the attack on the Whitehouse upping security to a vast level this would prove difficult but since when was fighting Gambler and the HFC an easy job. Acer began to breath in the fresh sea air his lungs filled with it as he let it all back out he needed to steady himself get control over body and mind he was shaking a little it was a mixture of fear and excitement he was scared for hid friends but exited at the battle at hand.

Then a large roar could be heard as the president arrived the cheers echoed and thundered as all began stomping like drones like they were nothing more than zombies as Gambler began to make his speech. Acer looked over at his friend and team mate and could see there was just as much anger in his eyes as there was his own. The speech was short but it received a standing ovation as the Cajun headed back to his helicopter. Acer looked over and noticed Kurrent was gone looking to see where he was he noticed he was surfing along the rails of the bridge the man that shot at him all missed.

That guy gets all the attention damn show off

They all seemed to have there attention on the electrical ace this gave the alchemic ace a way to the island Acer ran and jumped of the island creating a platform of floating sand using chakra to stick to it he took off to the island lifting his arms back his hood blew off as the jacket hovered and moved like a leaf as the men began shooting at him but to no avail as every shot was met with sand as hard as steel the bullets not coming close to the alchemic ace. Acer noticed Kurrents move even catching a glimpse of Morte who had perfectly infiltrated Gamblers security. Acer had nearly got over to the island when he noticed the wave coming straight for him.

Pausing for a moment Acer went higher up to avoid the large wall of water. Acer had managed to get to the island and was quickly attacked by cape killers. Spinning in a perfect 360 degree motion Acer released a series of kunai at the men taking them all down. Then the next thing that could be heard was the sound of the bombs all coming down to take out the island and all who stood on it people screamed and panicked at the sight it was like hell was in the sky and it had just been unleashed and no one would know it was all Gamblers doing knowing the bombs were coming down to fast and knowing he couldn’t save the people his only option was to save himself creating a dome of sand around himself the bombs hit as the island rumbled and echoed Acer was safe due to his shield but the blast was so great it threw him into the water and as he came up all he could see was the destruction of Alcatraz as flames raised high in the air.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By T.J. Magnum

BOOOM...BOOOM....BOOM

The ground shook a little as the bombs droped,and the people ran around in a crazed frenzy,some of them run in to magnum,but they bouced off.

"Tim.....chhh.....Tim it's starting".General Franklin cut in on the comlink."I see that".Magnum answered as he look around at the chaos."You know objective track down the president and protect at all cost". Genral Franlikn ordered.

Magnum made his way trough they chaos."Where is that general" ? Magnum asked "He may on route to his heilcarrier." The General answered "What if he is already on it,in the air." Magnum asked,"Then your going to have to steal a jet of somthing to follow him." General barked.

"Affirmative sir." Magnum repiled."Deadly force is authorized,kill anything that get in your way." the general said."failure is not a option soldier...do you understand..."

"Affirmative sir." Magnum answered.the comlink went dead.he may his way to find the helicarrier.
Post Edited:2008-06-06 00:14:21

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

A large red bridge could be seen as he finally arrived in San fransisco, moving close to well known land mark the ninja was stopped dead in his tracks by a 15 foot spike of water that could only be made by an explosion. His nose and mouth filled with the smell and taste of salt as the sea pulled back the water that was sent flying above his head, crashing all around him NeVann became drenched. His soaked jet black hair stuck to his face as he looked around to try the orgin of the blast, feeling something flopping around on his chest he looked down to see a fish had got caught in his chest pocket.

Geez now this shirt is going to smell like fish for a week... but what in the caused that explosion all the way out here?

Grabbing the fish by its tail he tossed back into the ocean, the whistle of something cuting through sky at high speeds rang in his ears. Focusing on the position of the sound NeVann looked up to see a cruise missle headed right for him, with widened eye the speed shinobi reached behind his back and drew a kunai that had a tag tied to it. The tag had a some funny looking writing that was the kanji for "Explosive" with the missel barreling down he reared back and then threw kunai aiming for the nose of the rocket. Intercepting the missle the kunai exploded forcing the missle to detonate, a dark greyish black cloud could be made out in the sky where the two tools met. With his concentration on the missle for a the moment he didn't notice the approaching battleship.

I am Rear Admiral Smith of the United States Navy and you are in direct violation of the registration act, by you being in violation you have become a threatening force to national security. Now we can do this one of two ways, you can choose to surrender and we will take you in to military custody or you can resist and force us to take you with extreme force.

Laughing to himself NeVann began to walk over to the ship slowly raising his hands as if he was going to the let them take prisoner, as he hands made it above his head has fist cluched only leaving his middle finger extened as he gave the Navial ship the bird before yelling out.

This is what I think of your stupid law!

All hands perpare to attack the the supper, I repeat prepare to attack the super. Take him down full force!

The roar of fighter jet engines bounced and traveled across the ocean as they were preped to take off, make a set of hand seal NeVann just smirkedas a large collect of water join together on the side of the ship Suiton: Suiryûdan no Jutsu, "Water Release: Water Dragon Blast Technique" the current took the form of a dragon, opening its mouth wide it crashed down on the jets right as the left for the sky dragging them down to the deep turning their plains into metal coffins.

Lock on to his location and fire missles at will!

wanting to play for a little bit longer the shinobi just one more set of seals that seemd to have did nothing, then going into an attack position he stood and watched missle after countless missle leave the ship and begin to desent upon him. His brown eyes moved from side to side trying to count the number of missle that were launched, with both hands behind his back a surge of electric energy began to build up taking the shape of needles. Raining down wave after wave of missles fall, thrusting his arms forward NeVann lunged the needles at the first wave. As each one connected with a rocket the flowing electrical current fried the guidance chip sending them wirling about. Only knowing about what was going on above the Navial forces never thought that he would be attacking from below as well, the hand seals that he made before was to creat water clones under the ship. Five clones each with there left hand reached out, each hand created a small swirling baall that inturn made a vortext. As the rotation grew fast the vortexes grew larger beofr meeting up and forming one giant wirl pool under the ship that began to suck it under.

Abandenship! Abandenship!

Unable to hold a striaght face anylong the amused ninja just laughed, watching the missles take out each other and the battleship being dragged to the ocean floor. Eye close he didn't notice that one of the missle thrown off course had sslamed in the ship all he heard was a large explosion. Done with his fun he turned and looked up here he saw another WAL member.

Kenobi, get down here you crazy jedi. So what brings you to the bay?

As the jedi desented downward to talk to the NeVann their converstation was cut before it started by the screaming sound of a B2 jet flying over head. Then with in second the two watched as one of the worlds great land marks was swiped from the face of the earth, the vibrations of the bombing carried through the currents so far that even NeVann could feel the shift under his feet.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Akira moved swiftly as the plan was set in motion after Kurrent made sure he was noticed by engaging Gambler.He reached the island and lept from his speedboat without letting stop.He stepped on the sandy shores and rushed into the concrete rubble and thick grass that lay on the old island and made no stops.In a matter of seconds he slipped a switch from his pocket and a series of explosions where set off after Gambler's orders.The Golden Gate Bridge began to creak and the beams began to fall and Alcatraz was imploding.

The Avid Assassin reached the small safehouse and stepped through after a plethora of test and confirmations,when he reached the inside a smirk began to cross his face as he noticed his team,Thee Wildcardz all suiting up for battle and ready.He looked at Risky,then Tenjin,then the rest of team.He said nothing just nodded and moved to the armory at the back of the safe house,inserting weapons into his flat space gauntlets.

"Here!"

Akira reached for small circular disc and distributed them to his team and began to explain.

"These are teleporters,use them whenever you can to move from place to place and get out of different situations.Now Move out!"

It was time.Without looking back to his team he jetted out of the safehouse and began to run to the cliff and jump into the sea,he vanished in a blur of lights after simply saying.

"Door"

Angelic Reaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Angelic Reaper

Kat was standing on the bridge with the other group of tourist. They were busy looking over the bridge and down at the bay and across it were Alcatraz was at, were Gambler was to be at. She kept her herself as she felt different spiritual energy surround her, most of them she never felt before while some... felt familiar. She pulled her sunglasses down a bit and looked around, not too far away she spot her good friend from team WAL, Feral Nova, she was walking from the other direction of the bridge listening to her music and bobbling her head up and down. Kat made a small and giggled, she knew Nova couldn't resist brining that ipod of hers. She then looked to the right of her and saw Kurrent walking pass her, she kept her cool as she continued to look around and felt another wave of energy above her, she looked up to see her other good friend, an former WAL member and Co-captain of LOVE, Sha. Kat slipped her sunglasses back as she then saw Kurrent take off in a sprint to the island. This was it the sign she was waiting for, right when she was about to transform into her outfit she felt the ground shake next to her, she looked over to see Sha smash into the ground and as she looked up to see who it was, it was none other than Hayden. The two Ninjans fought with each other until Hayden managed to plunge Sha into the bay. Angel looked over in a panic as she didn't see Sha get out. Before Kat was about to go into the bay to retrieve her friend she heard a loud noise, sounds of rockets.

The rockets came at the bridge and the island with so much speed she almost didn't have a time to react, screams and cries for help was heard all around her as she quickly grabbed a hold of the person in front of her.

"EVERYONE GRAB A HOLD OF SOMEONE, NOW!" Kat yelled out as the tourist group along with about fifty other people on the bay made a huge human chain as she then touched a bus full of students next to her. All of this happed in only a second as she then looked over at Nova.

"Nova! Get Sha!" Kat said as then in a blink of an eye they all disappeared.

A split second later they all appeared on top of a hill looking over the city. All the tourist, extra fifty people and the bus full of children were safe, but the other hundreds of people on the bridge wern't. The rockets smashed into the two bay bridges, causing them shatter upon impact. Kat stood in shock as she saw this, so many people already died for this and this war was just beginning. She then heard screaming of anger, confusion, and sorrow behind her. She turned around to get slapped by a elderly woman. Her face shot over to the left as she took a step back looking down at the ground while holding onto her cheek. She looked up without showing emotion to the people who stood in front of her.

"She's a cape!" One man yelled as he pointed at her.

"She did this!" A woman yelled as she carried her child in her arms. "She killed all those people!"

"I say we kill her!" Another man yelled as he pulled out a pocket knife and stood ready to attack Kat. Until a kid from the bus came out and stood in front of her.

"She saved us!" The teenager yelled as he had his arms out in front of him. "If it weren't for her, we would all be dead." He said as the group of people started to settle down.

"The kids right." *The man who Kat told to grab a hold of someone said. "If it weren't for her we wouldn't be standing." he then turned to look at her. "I dont know why you helped or who you are, but thank you."

Kat just stood there not saying a word, she simply nod her head as she then teleported out of the area. Within seconds she was now on top of a building looking over the area, she saw smoke still rising from were the two bridges were and the island that Kurrent was suppose to be at was now gone. Kat sighed her eyes filled with sadness as she pulled off her sunglasses and dropped them to the ground. A gust of wind flew past her, her air swaying back and forth as looked down at her right hand, with a flick of her wrist purple aura like energy was formed, she then slowly placed her hand upon her chest and closed her eyes as a wave of the energy covered her entire body, when it faded away was she was now in her fighting outfit, ready to take action. She looked down at the area around her, not sure were to start first. People were screaming running around like mad, people with cellphones and video cameras, and digital cameras were taking picture of what was going on. She didnt know were to start... that is until she saw a man running away from a 'Cape killer'.

"If your not registered then you are to be be arrested!" The Cape killer yelled as he continued to chase after the man.

"Leave me alone please, I have a family!" The man said until he fell to the ground, tripping over some debris on the ground. He looked up in horror as he covered his face, trying to protect himself.

The Cape Killer then grabbed the man by his hair and pulled him up to now be face to face with him. "You are under arrest!" He said as he pulled out some handcuffs.

Angelic Reapers eyes glowed black with anger as she then charged her right hand back up and was gone from the top of the building. She appeared behind the Cape Killer and placed her hand upon his head. The Cape Killer yelled in pain as his body shook violently and passed out from the massive shock wave that went through his body and fell upon the ground. More people screamed in fear as they began to run away from her while others started to take pictures of her.'Ori is going to be pissed...'she thought to herself as she then looked down at the man who was left looked up at Angelic Reaper with gratitude and almost fear.

"T-Thank you." he said as he bowed his head.

"Go." Angelic Reaper said as she then walked over to the bay, she looked out and watched to see any signs of her fellow Resistant teammates and for her friend Feral Nova. "Were are you Nova?" She asked herself as she continued to look around.

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Longshot

"Oh...crap"

The Knight was shocked to the see the most Electrifying Man arrive with such a..well...electrifying entrance.The two men where on the same teams but different sides and the tension built in that moment with Kurrent destroying the men that tried and failed to guard the President,Longshot simply summoned his Darkhawk and stood between the president and Kurrent despite the fear he had for facing such a man.His forearms crossed and he stood with courage.

Soon it was different as a powerhouse came from the skies and addressed Gambler and escorted them back to the huge bird.The Lost Messiah let them go on their way and let his arm expand upwards and his wings let loose from this armor.He took off at blinding speeds and heard Gambler initiate the explosions,the bombs began to hit and Longshot simply flew through them and above the skies viewing the destruction and a tear fell from his eye.

No!Its not to be like this!

What was going on?Why did this president endanger these people's lives?It was a horrible sight,flames tore through flesh and Longshot was furious.He flew straight to the communication center after flashing his badge and passing through the guards and sentinels,his armor dispersed and he was clad in his trenchcoat and nice dress shirt while his amulet hung from his neck.

He made his way to Gambler with fury in his eyes but kept his knightly composure and spoke with respect to his higher up,a trait he learned from being raised by a queen.

"Sir,with all due respect why risk the lives of innocents?"

Sir Kennedy stood looking at Gambler and let his statement sink in,he could tell some of the operators stopped to stare down the young man and his defiance.Mixed emotions flew by.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#75  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Stephanie continued to walk down the sidewalk of the Golden Gate Bridge her smirk still on her face as she continued to bobble her head around to the tune of her music. As she walked a figure caught the corner of her eye, she looked over to see a man with a hood on his head.'Kurrent.'she thought to herself as she then looked over to the right a little more to see her good friend from WAL Angelic Reaper standing with a group of tourist, she looked right back at Nova with a smile on her face. She knew Angel was thinking how funny she was for brining her ipod to the battle. But Nova couldn't help it, she loved listing to music right before a fight, it pumped her up. She then saw Angel look up above to the sky, Nova too looked up to see Sha standing on top of the bridge. If Nova wasn't suppose to be 'undercover' she would have flew up and tackle her friend down to say 'Hi' but this wasnt the time.

'I wonder if I can catch a Warriors game when were done.'she thought to herself as she pulled out her ipod and started t scroll through her music.'Incubus... na... Skillet... na... Madonna... wait a second... "MADONNA?!" Nova blurted out as she glared down at the ground. "Kenobi!" She said in anger as she then felt a wave of heat come over her. She looked up as she saw Kurrent take off like a rocket with his electricity dancing around his body and jumped off the bridge. People yelled out in surprise and fear while some pulled out there cellphones and started taking pictures.

"MOM CAN YOU HEAR ME?! OH MAN, I'M RIGHT WERE THE ACTION IS, I JUST SAW THE LEADER OF THE RESISTANCE-" A man started to yell on his cellphone before being cut off by a woman falling on the ground next to him. "DAMN!" He yelled out as he took off running bumping into Stephanie.

"Watch it! People are trying to walk here!" Stephanie sighed as she looked over at Sha. "Need some help?" She asked with a smile on her face until she saw Hayden come down. Both Sha and Hayden began to fight, throwing punch after kick. Before she knew it Sha was shot out into the ocean, she was about to go after her until she heard a loud 'BOOM' from the distance. She looked up to see the island were Gambler and Kurrent were to be at was now gone. "Awww and I wanted to take a tour of that." she said as she then looked up to see other rockets coming at them who were on the bridge. "Oh crap!" Nova blurted out as she then heard her voice.

"NOVA GET SHA!" She heard Angel as she then saw her teleport a large group of people out of the area. "Nova do this, Nova do that, Nova go save the world..." Nova joked to herself as she looked around. There were still a hundreds of people on the island, and Nova didnt have the power to save all of them. She then looked around and yelled out. "All of you, jump into the bay as far out as you can!" Nova said as she used this as a reason to jump into the bay. Right then people started jumping, one by one they jumped for their lives. Without a second thought Steph pulled her ipod from her ears and threw them to the side and ran to the edge of the bridge, she jumped off and instantly burst into red and yellow flames that left a train behind her as she dove into the bay. As soon as she hit the water it slammed into her fire, causing it to go out almost instantly, but she only used her flames to help push her deeper into the water.

'Sha, Sha, were are you?!'she thought herself as she then turned on her heat seeking vision. She looked around until she saw a faint blur of body heat about five feet away from her. Nova swam as fast as she could, the freezing water starting to get to her as she could feel the wight of her metal starting to make her sink faster. She moved her arms back and forth and kicked with all the force she had, she was only a about a foot away from Sha now, her face blue and almost lifeless. Steph grabbed onto Sha's wrist and pulled her towards her. Nova was starting to lose her breath as her lungs cried out for air. She grunt to herself, bubbles of air floating to the surface. Without a second thought Nova bust into flames once more, collecting the oxygen from the ocean to fuel her fire. It was taking some energy, more than she liked to use but she was able to do it. She made sure that her flames wouldn't harm Sha, they danced around her body but didnt cause a single burn on her. Right before they made their way up an explosion was heard from the surface.'The rockets...'she thought to herself as she took off to the top, she was moving so fast that when she made it out of the bay it didnt even make a wave. She continued to move up into the sky to try and get a better look around her while coughing up water that managed to get into her lungs. She shift Sha's body in her arms, one of her arms were behind her shoulders while the other one was under her legs. She looked down at Sha who was all blue, she knew if she didnt do something Sha would die. She made her way down to the ground and put her fire out as she gently laid Sha upon the ground. People yelled and ran in fear of her while some took pictures. Because of her fire Nova's hair and body were already dry and Sha was too. Nova gently placed her hand upon Sha's chest, she felt a faint heart beat but no air was coming from her lungs.

Novas head shot up as she looked around. "Is anyone a doctor?!" She blurted out. The people who weren't already gone backed away. "Well?!" she yelled out. This time the rest of the people ran taking off like the wind. "Well thanks a bunch citizens of San Fran!" Nova said as she looked down at her friend. "Ok, ok, no problem, just gatta do some.. breathing for her... right?" Nova said to herself as she tilt Sha's head back and watched as her jaw dropped open.* "Ewww...." Nova said as she poked at Sha's face. "Common... do you REALLY want ME to do this?" She waited for a second, but no answer Sha still on the ground lifeless on the ground. "Crap..." she said as she then used her left hand to pinch Sha's nose close and used her right hand to tilt her head back, Nova then leaned above Sha's head and opend her mouth and placed her lips over Sha's mouth and breathed into her. She could feel Sha's chest rise up, Nova then stopped for a moment and felt her chest move back down but no water came out. She then picked up her head and tilt her head as she placed it on Sha's chest, there was still a heart beat, a good sighn. She then moved her head back above Sha's head and breathed for her once more. She repeated this about five times until she then leaned back up and looked down at Sha. She wasnt sure if this helped her friend, but she was praying that it did. The one thing she didnt want to happen during this war, was to lose a friend.

"Sha, dont you dare die on me!" Nova said as her head then jerked forward from the force of something. She moved her left hand to the back of her head as she then felt something warm and wet coming from her head, she moved her hand back to see blood running down her fingers. "What?" She turned around only to be shot in the chest this time, her body jerked to the left as she felt a bullet smash into her. She slumped over and tilt her head up. It was those people that called themselves, 'Cape Killers'. "Ooohhh fresh meat!" Nova said as she smirked, she rose to her feet as she then saw the man look at her with almost horror.

"Give up now and surrender yourself!" he said as he held onto his gun firmly.

She then reached into her chest and pulled out the bullet. She looked at it and back down at her chest. "I really liked this top..." she then tossed the bullet to the side. She then pulled the bullet out from the back of her head, she didnt make any indication that it caused any pain, because the bullet only penetrated her first layer of skin stopping upon impact with her metal armor inside her.

"I mean it, surrender now and I wont harm you anymore!" He said a little more firmly this time as he stood is ground.

"Do you not know who I am?" Nova said as she glared at the man. "I am the fire goddess of total awesomeness, FERAL NOVA!" Nova yelled out as she burst into flames once more. Her fire danced around her body wildly as she looked back at the man who stumbled back. "Oh, now your scared..." she said as she held out her right hand. As soon as she did the man shot out at her again, this time shooting five bullets at her.

Each of the bullets melted before even reaching her, her flames consuming them, turning them into liquid metal and then into nothing. She laughed as she shook her head. "Since your obviously a newbie, I'll let you live." She said as she began to suck the body heat out of the mean.

The Cape Killer fell to his knees as his skin began to turn blue, his body shook violently trying to heat himself up, Nova kept sucking up his body heat, feeling his energy become one with hers, it felt so good to do this, it was like drinking an energy drink for her, it was refreshing as goosebumps started to run across her body. She did this until the man passed out from lack of body heat, and that was it. She left him alive like she said she would. She then chuckled as she put out her flames and turned to look back down at Sha, to see if her efforts to bring her friend back worked.
Post Edited:2008-06-06 00:15:15

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Kurrent

A mass amount of hysteria began to plague the island after the attack initiated by Kurrent spurred the resistors to action. Kurrent had knocked out the live broadcasting feed, a devastating tidal wave by mantoid washed out several cape killers alike and another water attack delivered by Mobb Deep’s own White Phantom it seemed that the resistance had gained an early upper hand. That was all until the Most Powerful Man, The Hottness, used his icy breath to halt the crashing wave and rescue the chopper that Gambler was able to escape on.

The whole time Kurrent was locked in mortal combat with a squad of cape killers bent on destroying him. He used his martial arts prowess to handle the squad but these were not your regular cape killers they seemed a lot more advanced. All of those that fought for the Registration did.

Seconds after the Cajun and his security team boarded the helicopter a flock of bomber jets all approached. They flew by at what seemed to be incalculable speed and each dropped off a massive payload. For those that were unable to remove themselves from the island a certain death was what awaited them. As for Kurrent as the explosive rained down all he could do was take cover and think of a way to escape the death trapped island.

The first one hit on the opposite side of the island that Kurrent was on and it caused a massive tremor throughout The Rock destroying the light house in the process. After the first the rest seemed to drop right after the other killing off the very men that Gambler had on his payroll. Kurrent quickly began manipulating his electromagnetic energies to form a cocoon like shield around his body. As the island exploded the impact of one blast near him launched the most Electrifying man across the bay while in his protective force field. Although the force field saved his life the rapid spinning of his body as he sailed across the bay. Plus the impacted landing caused Kurrent to throw up uncontrollably as he landed on the shore.

With his body hunched over as he continued to vomit from the dizzy roller coater style self rescue he saw that Alcatraz Island had been totally decimated. Then several feet away from him he saw a woman laying in the ground. He got up slowly and made his way towards the woman when he finally realized that it was Sha.

Still in a woozy state he noticed Feral Nova making short work of the cape killers and took the opportunity to try and rescue Sha. He ran to her and tried to regain his bearing’s while keeping an eye on the Sentinals that remained behind to “clean up” the remaining resistors. She didn’t appear to be breathing so Kurrent quickly started to perform CPR on her but that didn’t work. He then charged his hands with the proper “joules” of energy and place one hand under the collar bone on her right side and the other hand underneath her chest near her heart.

CLEAR.......

He shouted as he tried to revive his teammate and friend but after 3 attempts hope seemed to have been lost. Even with all the devastation going on as Feral continued to handle the men around her he took a second to mourn the loss of the great warrior.

Suddenly the pulling back of the hammer of a 9mm berretta was heard behind him. It was being controlled by one of the Hott Flyers. A jet packed cape killer that was under the command of the Powerful Hottness. He held the gun right at the kneeling Kurrent’s back and condescendingly said….

She had it coming, you all do

The sorrow in the eyes of Kurrent turned into pure anger and was shown off by a bursting jolts of electricity coming out of each of his eyes. In a split second motion with his hand still juiced from the improvised defibrillator. The Excellence of Electrocution spun around with a balled up fist and punched the Hott Flyer in the nose. The straight punch had so much force and anger behind it that his nose instantly broke. The bone of his nose was driven into his brain and instantly killed him.

The Hott Flyer flew backward and that is when Kurrent noticed his jet pack and got an idea. He walked over to him and unbuckled the flying device from his dead body and put it on himself. After a moment to review the throttle and direction he reached for a transmitter and as luck would have it Morte had his communicator on giving off the location of Gambler. Before he took off he looked towards Nova and said….

Get Sha to a safe place and watch out for the Sentinals then he spoke into his com link on open channels to all the Resistance members and said Follow my signal if you want to find me

He took off directly into the air using the recently deceased Hott Flyers jetpack. Despite the patrolling Sentinels towards Morte’s signal more focused then ever. A good friend and teammate was lost in this conflict and what was something that was only for the greater good had just become personal.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#77  Edited By Last_Guardian

Obi Wan Kenobi had now been flying non-stop for 4 hours 46 minutes and 42 seconds. He had not rested because he wanted to get to Alcatraz as soon as possible, he had some unfinished business to deal with. As he neared the city he was able to catch a glimpse of some of the city's icons, most notably the San Francisco bridge. As he neared the beach and slowed down a little something caught his attention. About 200 yards away, huge clouds of smoke came up and covered the sun with their darkness. As he approached the clouds of smoke, he could clearly make out a battleship and across it, seemingly standing on the water was one of his best friends and teammate from WAL, Uchiha NeVann.

Okay, I now he's good but he can't take that ship all by himself.

Kenobi picked up speed, eager to assist his teammate against the hulking monster that was the battleship. As he got closer and closer, Kenobi began the flow of anti-matter to his hands, ready to rain down giant blobs of the black, all-consuming substance on the ship. Putting his hands together and pointing them towards the battleship, the jedi yelled...

Okay this is itONE...TWO..THR..

The young jedi stopped his attack as he saw the battleship going down and being sucked into the ocean by a giant whirlpool. Kenobi promptly stopped the flow of anti-matter knowing that it was no longer needed, and blinked a couple times in utter amazement. Whoa... Kenobi said amazed by NeVann's powerful attack. Kenobi snapped out of it as he heard his name.

Kenobi, get down here you crazy jedi. So what brings you to the bay?

Obi Wan looked down at Uchiha. Did that just happen? Kenobi shook his head and processed what the ninja had just asked him. Obi Wan Kenobi made his way down towards Uchiha NeVann and then stopped, hoisting himself up with his own telekineses inches over the salty, cold water. As his lips and tongue began to form the words he had been looking for, he was interrupted by a large boom overhead. Quickly looking up the young jedi saw a fleet of majestic B2 Bombers speeding toward Alcatraz. A few seconds later, the silence was broken with a series of deafening explosions and both Kenobi and NeVann saw as the Golden Gate Bridge, once proud monument and symbol of California, came crashing down. A wave of vibration rushed through the jedi's body, and a wave of disbleif rushes simulaneously through his min. Kenobi looked over to Uchiha in shock. Dude, let's get going. Something serious sh!t just went down. We need to get to The Rock. Kenobi ascended quickly and then looked down at Uchiha, realizing the ninja could not fly. With a smirk on his face he said, Race you, ninja man... Kenobi thrust his body forward as he felt a powerful propel him to his destination. As the young Jedi got closer to where Alcatraz was supposed to be he realized just how bad this had been. From high up in the San Francisco sky he saw that the Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Bridge in ruins, and Alcatraz had been wiped off the map. Oh, damn...this guys gonna pay. Kenobi made his way down towards where the Golden Gate's Bridge entrance used to be.

Hayden Miles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Hayden Miles

Hayden's eyes were stern then they loosened as her best friend and the last royal family member of ninjeta had perished, her best friend was gone and she was to blame...

disregarding Chaos black's words she very skillfully hayden's emotion control had sheilded her from chaos's fear veil she saw people running as missles were heading for the bridge she didnt even bother to run she created a force feild around her self. Then she thought about how the blast would knock her far away so she,extended her arms back and fired a sonic burst while flying allowing her to move out of the way,quicker.

She then watched as Nova and kurrent tried to revive her but hayden knew it was usless. Sha's organs were'nt strong enough to survive being underwater that long.

as the sentinels approached Hayden fired an aeroblast at FEral

DIE! as the blast began towards feral it split like a four way intersection then it curved around and all of them convered on feral.

She then flipped up and landed on her hands walked on them towards feral she began to quickly spinning around spining heel kick she leaped behind her and tried to kick her in the back of the neck a technique which would result in paralisis.

As her eyes filled with bhate and remorse she wildy began punching as if there was on enemy.

suddenly she just flew away towards where the san andreas fault line was...

hour later

when she arrived and with her huge sonic fist she began to punch down

on the fault disrupting crust beneath the surface this area was more complex then some people had belived.

hayden remembered learning on ninjeta of the "ring of fire" a flashback occurs to when hayden is on ninjeta ok who can tell me what the ring of fire is

(sha) i can!

(hayden) dont be a know it all!

(teacher) ok sha

(sha) The Pacific Ring of Fire is an area of frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions encircling the basin of the Pacific Ocean. In a 40,000 km horseshoe shape, it is associated with a nearly continuous series of oceanic trenches, volcanic arcs, and volcanic belts and/or plate movements. The Ring of Fire has 452 volcanoes and is home to over 75% of the world's active and dormant volcanoes. It is sometimes called the circum-Pacific belt or the circum-Pacific seismic belt.

(hayden) meaning if it is disrupted it could cause a chain reaction of eruptions earthquakes and tsunami's all in the same area.

(teacher) good ms miles.

flashback ends

hayden continued to punch at the faultline this war...would be more then a u.s problem....

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Vrakmul

Gothmog took off from alcatraz after seeing the battle, The vicious lord of the balrogs reared up to over 18 feet tall and wings of shadow, ash, and flame outstretched and extended over 64 feet from wingtip to wingtip.  The beast hopped and flapped it's wings pushing it off the ground as the earth made a sigh of relief as the 32 ton monster no longer stood upon it.  The beast was wreathed in fire and a body composed of ash and shadow.   It stared at the battle through eyes with the color of lava.  It's skin had a volcanic complexion, with rivers of lava where viens and arteries should be.     The creature flew overhead the city, casting a shadow darker than the darkest night, a shadow that held it's own composistion even in total blackness.   The fallen maiar's tail stretched over 12 feet long and acted as a rudder as the creature circled the city looking for prey.  

It then took a wiff of the air and smelled something, the crackle of electricity, it thought it had to be this Kurrent man it was informed about but it wanted easier prey, it wanted something it could frighten and intimidate while it attacked, not something that would put up resistance.   It then sampled the air again, it smelled shape shifters, but it couldn't discern who they where, only that they were there, no more, no less.  The Daemon then noticed something else, the smell of a divine entity, the smell of Horus.  Apparantly the god that was once a symbol of unending good and law has fallen from grace, as he was wreaking havok among the race of Men. 

It also noticed the demon demosapien attacking it's current leader.  The beast then flew towards there to act as a massive meatshield for it's current master.   the Monster's wings beated only a few times as it soared towards the foolish underworld denizen.   It landed a hundred feet away from the carnage and stomped towards the demon careful to avoid the water which would extinguish it's bodily flames and weaken the Daemon.  Gotmog the Balrog summoned a great sword of fire and a crackling whip of flame.  And it opened it's mouth and roared at demosapien, sending massive amounts of heat distortions into the air as it's mouth let lose some of the Balrog's internal heat.   

"So you are the ruler of the underworld?  I expected you to look, less human.  I am gothmog the lord of the balrogs, One of the lieutenants of the Dark lord of Evil Morgoth, equal to Sauron Lord of mordor and Glarurung father of the dragons of middle earth, and you are threataning my ally, I suggest you turn back and run or I will burn your soul to the ground" said Gothmog as it's voice caused massive heat ripples. 

Blade-man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Blade-man

Blade-Man watched the standoff."Intimidating."he muttered watching the Balrog.He loaded his gun and pointed it at Gothmog.

"The following bullet is stuffed full of compressed light.Light and lothlorien water.Now who's side are you on smiley?"

He looked at the huge creature then at Demosapien wondering why he was protecting him from Gothmog since he was a Demon and they should be having tea and cakes together.He shrugged looking at Goth.

"Well ya gonna talk or what?"

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By zee crusher

*The war some called it. The civil war that is. This type of thing was thought to have stopped with the north and the south having the biggest amount of killings. It could only be imagined what type of mahem would happen if supered beings decided to repeat history. Zee not native to these lands, this world this planet not even this reality. To him he still wonders whether it was fate he was brought here. Through the small timed he learned this earth could be his playground. However he was only a dragon. Even he knew that there were being stronger then he.*

*Zee however let his natural area where he resided. He went to America. He knew he had to help out the good cause. It was a good one in his opinion. America had a president and from his point of view was growing in power. He knew this might involve some help and this didn't mean his Zeenimols. He had arrived just in time near some certain people. He was far off enough where his eye sight could see them but probably not them see him. He heard a conversation between a certain some one named switch and a women. He would start advancing forward towards the two getting closer and closer by each passing second*

Zo which one of Zou is against Zee act?

Uchiha NeVann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Uchiha NeVann

Frozen with disbleif at what he just witnessed,  the young ninja's blood began to boil with rage . NeVann couldn't wrap his mind around what would bring someone to cause so much chaos while looking on seeing debris of the great bridge fall to the ocean. Being drawn more into his anger the shinobi turned his head and looked away, before he could be pulled completely into his anger he heard the sound of Kenobi voice, Race you, ninja man... shaking his head he quickly snapped out it and turned to the jedi with a smirk on his face.

You wanna race huh? sure thing, and to be fair I'll give you a ten second head start. Starting now.... 10... 9....

Crossing his arm NeVann then looked down at his left foot that began tapping, as Kenobi took off flying towrads the what use to be the golden gate bridge.  Still waiting NeVann then channelled his energy to his legs flowly lage amounts of it, then uncrossing his arm he faced the area they were headed to.

Flyers they think their so cool...  time to show him what real speed is... 3.... 2...  1...

As the energy releashed from under his feet it  created a n uproar of water behind him, and with the force of a roaring jet engine he dashed off. The fast he began to travel the sea under his feet began to part creating waves twice his size that crashed back down to the ocean, getting up too his top speed of  128 miles per hour he finally caught up to the feels of Kenobi. Propeling himself high over the shinobi  summer saulted over Kenobi in a crock screw fashion, a thin tail of water followed him upward and as he began to spin the water swirled around  catching refractions of light from the glow of the sun cause the beads of water to twinkle as it danced around him. While passing the jedi his eyes locked on Kenobi as he stuck out his tongue, teasing the jedi right as the parting in the ocean caused by NeVann's speed finally caught up under the two.

Loser buys winner a coke.

He said mockingly before landing back on the surface of the water after compeleting his corckscrew summersault, he knees bucketed abit as he slid a quater mile across the sea before leaping up slightly and went back into full stride.  As he topped out again he made it to a large flat area and finally touching some kinda land since he jumped fro the pier last night NeVann jumped and walked around for a few second still waiting for Kenobi to catch up.

Men that jedi is slo---

His words were cut short by the sounds of bullets being chamber and blasters being charged, his eyes narrowed as he turned around to find himself surrounded by over a dozen of those cape killers he had been hearing so much about. NeVann figured that this had to be a sweeping squad sent out to see if anything in the area could have survived and if so they would either take them in or finish the job themselves.

You punk of a super, place your hands on the back of your head interlock your fingers and drop to your knees, I'll repeat place your hands behind your head and drop to your knees!

The commanding officier demaned of the young ninja, not pay them any attention he still continued o look out to see where he could only make Kenobi out to be a dot in the sky. Becoming angered the cape killer drew his side arm and raised it aim for the shinobi, and then releasing the safty and chambering a bullet the cape killer yell in a more demanding tone.

I will only tell you on more time, put your hands on your head and drop to your knees scum!

Figureing he still had at least five mintues before Kenobi would get there he decided to have some fun, his hands stayed at his side as he turned around finally facing the squad leader with a cheerful smile on his face.

Who me? Me a super? no I'm not a super I just play one on T.V.

Not in the mood for the ninjas game he went and pulled the trigger, for NeVann everything seemed to move in slowmotion as he place his left hand on the handle of his sword as his right was placed on the sheathe.  Sliding the blade upward he deflected the howling bullet that slung itself from the barrel of the hunter's gun, as it  ricocheted off his sword the bullet found its home in the neck of one of the other cape killers.  The joking and cheerful look expression that once formed on his face had left as his dark brown eyes turned a emotionless  chilling crimson

O.k. you've caught me I am a "Super" but sadly for you, see this is bad timing for you. But I will let this go and let you leave with your lives.

Without warning The angered cape killer went and fired again, the echoing of the bullet being freed from the gun rang through out the area. Propeling himself high into the air NeVann avoided another bullet, as he went higher to the heavens his body no longer was visiable being concealed  by the blinding shine of the suns glow.  Repearing coming down in a summersaulting motion the young ninja extended out his left leg and drove the heel of his foot into the crown of the squad leader's head, knocking him out as he went slaming face first to ground before landing in a kneeling position.

I'll say this one more time leave now while you still have your lives.

The cape killers after seeing their leader droped in such a harsh manner they seemed reluctant  to advance to take the shinobi down, as he reached an erect state once more his cold and emotionless eyes closed. See this as good moment if any one the hunters went to help their falling captain, but  his efforts were only rewarded with a vicious knee that almost went through his stomach and out his back before being followed by the butt of the NeVann's sword handle to the back of the head sending his motionless body to land on his captains. As the two bodies laid on top of each other the ninjas cold nature finally showed itself, taking his sword as he looked around at all the other cape killers he impaled his sword throught the two bodies.

Take him down now!

NeVann heard one of the hunters yell while he was withdrawing his blade from the lifeless bodies, and slinging the blood soaked  blade forward he sent splats of blood into the eyes of the first wave cape killers before leaping and land in the center of the rest. Then extending out his sword and spun around and like sharp breeze his vibranium blade cut through barrels, realizing their guns were useless the hunters decided to to use their hand to hand combat skill but had no clue what they were about to enter as NeVann resheathe his sword. Getting his left arm across his chest and right knee up he blocked three of the hunters attack, then extending out his right arm and rotating on his left leg the shinobi rammed his fist into bridge of a hunters nose sending him fliping into the air as he stood with his back to another NeVann ducked under a punch aim for the back of his head. Raising back up he drove his elbow into the cape killers gut force the air from his lungs as he grab him be the wirst and leaning forward and pulling NeVann tossed him into a group of hunters that were rushing him. Becomming fully vertical Nevann heard a channel open on his com link  ... Follow my sign if you want to find me...  the voice he heard was that of Kurrent. As the trasmission ended Nevann went to cup his hands together and yell to Kenobi, when he was interupted by a screaming cape killer running up behind him. The skilled shinobi simply jumped and torquing his body clockwise he kicked the hunter in the back of his head where the spinal column reached the skill driving the hunter to the ground, then land like nothing evered happened he cupped his hands and yelled.

Your missing all the fun! I know you got that transmission, hurry up so we can finish this.

lady_redhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By lady_redhead

Gwen lifted the ear piece hanging around her neck and placed it back in her ear

what is it

There is a vampire renegade in the sewers who has just killed a whole force of Cape killers we need you in there... Please

the tremor in the manse voice was audible as he relayed orders too her. This occurred a lot since she became a “contractor” for the CK. Her reputation preceded her and its struck fear in the hearts of the men around her. This was why she stayed out of their way when she hunted

where

gathering her sword and coat she headed down to the basement of the HFC where a special entrance into the sewers had been created for the vampires that lived in the house. She listened for the coordinates and ran through the winding tunnels her feet making no sound as they leapt around the edge of the water running through

Gwen rounded a corner and the stench of the blood made her nostrils flair and her teeth protruded she slipped into a side passage and peered around the edge, she could see the back of the vampire, dark hair falling over his face as he chewed on the neck of the guard. Gwen knew this vamp and she was not happy about running into him like this

well well fancy meeting you here

she lent up against the wall of the sewer and cocked her head at the young vampire in front of her, god he’s handsome she thought to herself, shame I’m going to have to kill him

what are you doing here Switch? I thought you were registered?

pushing away from the wall she moved towards him, as she did she could feel his essence emanating from him, the boy had a charisma and charm that had caught her long ago but he had a smell that made her stomach flip, calm yourself Gwen you have a job to do here

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Switch

The taste of blood in his mouth did little to stave of the exhaustion that was bearing down upon his limbs. Slowing his movements and dulling his usually sharp senses. The first he knew of his hunter's presence was when her voice rang out, making him turn like a cornered animal. For a second the fear of being caught was on him and he froze, like a rabbit in the headlights of onrushing death. But then the vampire faded from his face, leaving him just a man, with sadness in his eyes.

"Well, well, fancy meeting you here."

Gwendolyn to her friends, Lady Redhead to her enemies. Switch honestly wasn't sure what to call her. They had shared something once, for a fleeting moment at the end of a wedding. But they were on opposite sides of the line now and a meeting of eyes across a packed room couldnt compare to that. She leaned backwards against the side of the sewer, the long folds of her dress failing to disguise the subtle curve of her long legs. Switch couldnt help but admire her, a faint smile touching the corners of his lips. She was like the sea to him, beautiful and deadly. In an instant she would change and leave him fighting for his life, but for now she was serene and pleasing to the eye. She tilted her head to the side and spoke softly.

"What are you doing here Switch? I thought you were registered?"

It was a good question and one that had been going through his head for days now. Running his hand through his hair Switch sighed. His gun was down the tunnel, behind her. There was no way he could push past, reach it, load, turn and fire before she took him apart with that pretty blade that she held so lightly. If it came to a fight he would have to use his own sword, which was concealed in its scabbard under his coat, and he didn't know if he could beat her. She had far more experience than him.

"Yeah, I registered. Like a good little soldier, goose stepping along to Jean der fuhrers orders. But I couldnt keep going like that. Didn't have the stomach for it. They're chaining us Red, locking us up so they can throw away the key and slowly but surely the day is coming where our kind cant find a place in this world anymore. I wont be part of it. I wont lose my freedom for another few years of living in servitude."

Pushing herself off the wall she walked forwards and once again he couldnt help but notice how beautiful she was. Shaking his head slightly the young vampire tried to get back in the killing zone. If he was a moment slower than his fastest she would kill him, that much was certain. But the scent of her skin, her hair, her very being in such close quarters was intoxicating. Overriding even the stench of blood and rotting excrement. Snapping out of it for a moment Switch stepped backwards, creating space between the two vampires. Space he would badly need when the swords got involved.

"So how are we going to do this Red? I ain't coming quietly and something tells me that no amount of fancy speaking on my part is gonna turn you against Gambler and his little club. So I guess we've got no choice but to settle it the old fashioned way, fists and fangs. Ready when you are."

He stood casually, but the tension was there. At a moments notice he could leap into action. Come what may, he was ready.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Vrakmul

The witch king circled the city looking for prey to catch he feasted on the loss of hope, and he was a master of fear, for his voice gave out as much fear waves as Gothmog the balrog's voice gave Heat waves, The Nazgul then commanded his fell beast to swoop down upon a group of unsuspecting nameless anti registrees and picked them up with it's talons, the creature then flew higher and higher and then dropped them onto the cold unfeeling asphalt and concrete below.  The witch king then casted scorching rays, and twenty rays of immense heat sprang from his flaming sword, blasting more nameless ones from existence.   He was searching for a worthy adversary, one as exiting to fight as Aslan the Celestial lion.  

His fell beast roared and sent waves of fear throughout the city and swooped down and killed someone, the beast then circled the tallest structure in san fransisco as it searched for something to kill.  It's eyes hungry for the image of someone suffering, it's nostrils waiting for the smell of gore, and it's tongue craving the taste of flesh.   And from the black abyss that is the witch king's face and body, generated as he was invisible due to the ring he wore on his hand, he searched for a opponent he would have a challenge fighting, rather than these easily slain dupes and fools. 

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#86  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

Feral Nova stood as she continued to look down at her friend, her eyes started to fill with sorrow as she saw her attempts to bring her back were useless. "S-sha..."She said as her voice began to choke. "Common man... get up!" She said as she was about to start doing compressions on her, until Kurrent came in front of her.

"CLEAR!" He yelled out, his hands were encased in electricity as he pressed his hands against Sha's chest. Her body jumped up from the electrical wave that surged through her body and fell back down on the ground. Kurrent did this about three times, until it was shown as useless. Sha was gone...

Nova's eyes turned red from holding back her tears, until she fell down to her knees she covered her face with her hands and began to cry. She couldn't believe this, Sha was alive only a few moments ago and what was the last thing Nova said to her?'Need some help!?'what kind of crap was that?! If she would have stopped being lazy and joking around all the time she could have helped Sha out and she would still be alive right now. Nova punched the ground out of pure anger, causing her fist to go into the Earth all the way down to her elbow. She was breathing heavily as her face was wet from her tears.

"She had it coming, you all do." A voice said from behind the two fighters. Nova pulled out her fist as she her eyes began to fill with fire. She turned around to see a Hott Flyer behind them, but before Nova could even do something Kurrent already attacked the man taking him out. He then picked up the jet pack that the Hott Flyer was wearing, slipped it on and before he took off he turned to Nova, anger and sorrow filling his eyes just like hers.

"Get Sha to a safe place and watch out for Sentinels." He said as he then took off. "Follow My signal if you want to find " was heard from her communicator as he continued to fly.

Nova looked back down at her deceased friend in disbelieve. "Your not dead, YOUR NOT F@CKEN DEAD!" She said as she got in Sha's face and started yelling at her. "HOW CAN YOU DO THIS?! HOW CAN YOU JUST F@CKEN GO OFF AND DIE!? YOUR NOT EVEN FROM THIS WORLD, YOU SHOULDNT HAVE FOUGHT, DAMN IT SHA!" She yelled frustration, anger, confusion and sadness as she then stood up and tears continued to fall from her eyes. That is until she heard a whirling sound from behind her. She turned to see an aeroblast come at her, from none other than Hayden.

"HAYDEN!" Nova yelled out as she stood up, her voice was filled with anger. She made a fist as she saw the blast split. She didnt care she shot a wave of fire at it, causing the two blast to cancel each other out.

"DIE!" Hayden then yelled as she then landed on the ground hands first and began to twist her body, her legs out as she tried to kick Nova in a spinning kick aiming for the back of Nova's neck. Nova lift her right hand up and blocked the kick to her neck as she growled at Hayden. Her eyes turned from green to fiery red, her tears drying up instantly. She was then kicked in the stomach by Hayden and was sent stumbling back a few feet Nova looked up to see Hayden take off as fast as she came at her.

"I'LL GET YOU HAYDEN! YOUR HEAD IS F@CKING MINE!" She yelled out as she was going to go after her, only to stop to remember what Kurrent told her. "Get Sha to a safe place." She said as she turned back to see Sha still laying on the ground. Nova slowly walked up to her friend and knelt down besides her, with sorrow in her eyes she gently picked up Sha's cold body. She turned her head to the left as she closed her eyes, trying not to let herself cry again. This war... it was real, people were really going to die... mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, friends...

Novas body then burst into flames once more, once more she controlled her fire so that her flames wouldnt harm her friend. She took off flying at the speed of sound to the only place she could think of that would be safe to leave Sha, The LOVE HQ. Nova landed in front of what looked like a coffee shop she put out her flames as she walked up to the door and kicked it open, customers jumped up in fright while others looked at her in almost amazement. The workers of the shop simply stood back as everyone watched the woman walk over to the storage room. When she got there she kicked against the wall and then a hidden elevator was shown, as the door opened Nova walked inside it and waited as she kept her eyes fixed in front of her. When the door opened there were scientist working on different weapons, body armor, chemicals, and other things. They all turned and looked at her as she walked through the area, her face was cold and emotionless as she continued to walk till she reached another elevator, she then walked inside that one.

'Name, team number and retinal scan please.'a male computer voice said.

"Feral Nova, 1978." Nova said as she then leaned into the eye scanner.

'Name-clear, Team Number-clear, rentinal scan-clear.'the voice said as the elevator moved once more, this time another twenty feet underground. When the elevator stopped the two were now forty feet underground, the door opened to show the living area for the girl who were team members of team LOVE.

Nova walked out and made her way to the bed rooms were she stood in front of Sha's door. Nova used her elbow to open the door as she stepped in and slowly laid Sha down upon her bed. Nova stood there as best she could without trying to show emotion. Sha was dead... one of her best friends... dead... Before Nova started crying again she turned and walked out of the room, she closed the door behind her and walked pass by a couple of security guards.

"Ms. Nova, is everything alright with Ms. Sha?" One of them asked.

Nova stopped and turned to look at the men. "Do NOT let anyone near Sha's room unless they are a LOVE member." She snapped out at them. "UNDERSTOOD?" She stood there as she watched the two nod there head. Nova then just continued to make her way out of the building. When she walked out of the coffee shop and burst into flames once more, she rose to the air and flew back to San Fransisco. Nova was now over the San Fransisco bay and saw AR not too far away just finishing off some Hott Flyers. She flew over towards her and stopped only about three feet away from her friend.

"Hey..." was all that came out her mouth as she continued to look around the area with an emotionless look even though her emotions inside were filled with rage and ready to kill anyone that came near her. "kill anyone yet?" She said trying to make a joke but... it ended up not coming out that way.

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By ronin alexsnder

in a small warehouse just south of new york city many mutants were gathering. inside the warehouse it was dark and gloomy the only light was shining in through a few windows and through some cracks in the ceiling. ronin stood next to his new friend juno. juno was the girl that ronin had saved back in a somewhat large town just outside NY city. she was short about 5ft tall and weighed about 110lbs. her hair was as dark as night and her eyes shined an emerald green. juno was a telepath so it didtn take her long to round up a bunch of mutants that wanted to escape persecution with fighting. juno was a sassy young girl around the age of nineteen and even though she may seem helpless at points but she as proven to be a valuable asset in the involvement of what now can be deemed the underground railroad.

peered down at juno as he stood next to her still with all that has been going on he couldnt help but smile as she made sure to greet every person that entered the warehouse. juno was very good at making people seem safe. the truth of the matter was though they were not safe not even close. in the time ronin had been transporting mutants he has already been forced to deal with several cape killers. these so called soldiers took it upon themselves to attempt to find code name ronin. they would do anything to draw him into the open. At one point ronin was asked to travel into brooklyn were cape killers were stringing non registering mutants up by their feet. The animal in ronin begged him to shed the blood of these monsters but the human side told ronin to handle things differently. since ronin started on his crusade to free the mutants he hadnt once seen his feral side.

something just seemed different to ronin he no longer felt the lust for blood. his feral side seemed dormant. mutants entered the warehouse by the dozens and just as quickly as they came they were gone. there were several country's that hadnt fallen under gamblers rule yet and those were the places ronin would take them. "ronin that looks like the last of them" juno said very cheerfully to ronin. ronin simply replied "very well" followed by a smile as he looked down at juno. her innocent face made ronin not want to fight his urges for the hunt seemed pointless. this feeling wasnt an attraction at all it was as if he was her brother or her father give or take which conversation they were having.

ronin and juno knew they had to move quickly there could be no dilly dollying around as the cape killers always seemed to be hot on their trail. ronin walked over to his ZX 10 motorcycle and tossed his leg of the tank them took his seat. "come on juno lets move out" ronin shouted. juno laughed at the command she could tell ronin was once a soldier and by reading his mind she could tell he had been through alot. juno grabbed her book bag tossing it over her shoulder and walked toward ronin.ronin being the man he is grabbed his helmet off of his mirror and handed it to juno. he wasnt thinkin he was going to have passengers on this journey so he didnt bother bringing a spare helmet."whats this for" juno said as she looked it over. ronin simply replied "put it on" as he turned the ignition switch and hit the start button firing up the four cylinders that sat just beneath him. juno not being the type to argue with a man 2 times her size quickly placed the helmet on her head strapping it on. ronin kicked the bike into first gear as juno got on slowly letting the clutch lever out while taking off.

things seemed to be quiet around the warehouse not a person in site. the 2 friends slowly rode through the busted garage doors. BANG BANG BANG BANG out of no where bullets flew through the air echoing off of the building. ronin didnt have time to react he didnt see this attack coming. with his feral side being dormant for the time being he must have lost his enhanced senses. bullets whizzed through the air hitting ronin several times. immediately CRASH the bike was on the ground as both ronin and juno hit the ground. ronin had taken several hits blood was trickling out of his wounds. time seemed to slow down drastically as ronin lay on the ground things were hazy for the first few seconds. there was no sounds in ronin's head his eyes flashed open and shut all he could see was the sun shining down on him.

BANG BANG BANG BANG suddenly his hearing came back and he felt himself began to move. within seconds ronin was up to his knee's. he could see several vans and trucks and several men dressed in black uniforms holding automatic weapons. SNIKT the sound of ronin's claws rang through the air as he quickly began to charge at one of the soldiers. ronin leaped into the air flying quickly at a soldier his left hand reared back to take the swing. BLINK instantly ronin was behind the soldier stabbing his claws through the back of his head. blood spayed out quickly mudding up the ground. within seconds ronin was back on the attack. BLINK ronin teleported as the body fell to the ground with 2 holes were his eye's once were. slash after slash blink after blink ronin dismembered and decapitated the soldiers.

the battle field seemed clear for the moment as ronin could only see red. his breath was fast as he inhaled and exhaled. soldiers hit the ground within in a matter of seconds leaving a puddle of blood in their wake. ronin's head turned from left to right quickly scanning the battle field looking for his next victim when he saw it. "JUNO NOOOOOOO" out of the corner of his eye he seen her. the limp body laying on the ground with a helmet on its head. BLINK ronin didnt waste a second as he teleported to her side kneeling down on the ground scanning her wrecked body. blood seeped out of her wounds she too had been hit several times. the helmet was cracked in the front from the entrance of a bullet. tears fell from ronin's eye's as he grabbed up her body cradling it in his arms shaking back and forth. "why god why" ronin screamed out loud as he frantically tried to wake the lifeless body up.

CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICK the sound of weapons taking aim surrounded ronin as he cradled the girl in his arms. ronin was surround by several heavily armed soldiers. "mutant your under arrest for failure to adhere to the mutant registration act do you comply" shouted out the captain. ronin just sat there holding the girl in his arms as he was covered in blood from head to toe. THUD the sound of a club bouncing off of ronin's head echoed in his ears as ronin was dazed for a second. "bag em and tag men lets move out" shouted the captain. quickly 5 soldiers jumped on top of ronin with shackles attempting to arrest him. ronin didnt care any more his purpose in this fight seemed pointless if he couldnt even save the girl that started it all.

within minutes ronin was shackled into a blacked out ice cream looking truck. ronin couldnt move his head was strapped back against the wall along with his hands and legs. sure he could easily teleport out of the shackles but to him his role was pointless and he no longer cared as to what his fate would be

Avatar image for ronin_alexsnder
ronin alexsnder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By ronin alexsnder

seconds seemed like minutes and minutes seemed like hours on ronin's trip to the captured mutant facility.  in the truck the cape killers would punch ronin in the face and stab him with knives into his body. still ronin just sat there. his wounds would heal but his mind was blank. to the guards it seemed as if ronin wasnt even in his body. they would mock him hoping to get a rise out of him but still nothing ronin was silent. the journey was long and the guards didnt seem to mind so much as they had a fine play toy. what better to play with than a living breathing person. ronin was strung up in the truck pressed back against the wall. there were shackles around his waist holding him in his position. his arms  were  stretched out above his and shackled against the wall of the truck. his neck to was shackled. his legs were spread apart and shackled to the wall there was a chain that ran between them. 

they drove through the night continuing to torture the fallen hero. when they arrived the truck came to a sudden halt and the rear doors flung open. several guards with MP5's stood outside the doors awaiting the release of ronin. the captain walked over to ronin from his seat in the truck.. he reached up above ronin's head hooking wat seemed like a solid steel bar to the wrist shackles. The captain then unhooked ronin's hands and placed another steel bar on to ronin's neck shackle. with a quick snap ronin's head was drawn down as the bar from the neck shackle was hooked into the wrist  shackles. ronin peered down at the floor his face covered by his hair. his waist shackle was then connected to his wrists these cape killers were gonna take all the precautions with ronin as they could. ronin was almost unable to move his entire upper body as the steel bars kept him pretty much inline. then last his ankles were unhooked and the guards began prodding ronin with electrode clubs. "Move it hero get the f#ck out of my truck" the captain shouted as he continued to bash ronin over the back of his head with the club. as ronin walked out of the truck one of the guards standing outside saw the blood were ronin was standing and began to puke.

ronin's entire body was covered in blood his hair seemed to be dyed red and there was a long trail of blood from where he was shackled up. "suck it up soldier" the captain yelled out to the guard as he was puking. several guards caring automatic weapons led ronin into the facility. one guard asked another that was on the truck "whats up with him he's the first mutant hero eve had that aint fighting back"
the truck guard replied with i"m not sure he beat him the entire time and he never spoke a word not even a yalp came out of his mouth it was as if he was a walking dead" the guard looked stunned for the moment he had dealt with many mutant heroes and none of them acted the way ronin was.  "whats his name" the guard asked the truck guard. "were not sure really the only thing we could get out of the mutant data base was his name was ronin"** the truck guard replied. the prison guard stopped dead in his tracks. several flash backs acured in the guards mind.

"sir were being pinned down here charlie has surrounded us were down to 25% troops what do you want us to do" the sergeant shouted out through his radio. "soldier calm down were sending in back up as we speak a captain replied back."! "your sending in back up you better be sending in the batallion were getting murdered out here"the sergeant replied. **"soldier hold your ground backup should be there ETA 1 minute"** the captain replied. bullets whizzed through the air the screams of fallen marines could be heard miles away. blood covered the ground as body's laid lifeless all around. the sergeant was laying down firing away over top of his dead radio guy. suddenly the sound of a apache helicopter was heard flying over head at top speed. the sergeant looked up for a brief moment as he caught a glimpse of the helicopter fly over head. he could see a man hanging off of the skids of the helicopter but was really unsure as to if he was just imagining things.

ronin was riding on the landing skids as the apache flew through the air. as soon as it seemed that they were past Charlie he dove off of the helo.  flying through the air about 50ft off the ground his body tucked in his hands pressed against his sides his heels touching. a loud thud was heard as ronin hit the ground tumbling end over end then suddenly bouncing to his feet. The lust for the kill in his eyes.

the sergeant screamed at his men to hold there ground yelling that backup was on its way. the soldiers continued to fire away at Charlie in hopes of living to see another day. suddenly screams of vietcong filled the air and thier direction of firing seemed to change. Charlie was now firing in the opposite direction of the pinned down marine squad.  time seemed to slow down as the sound of rilfes firing echoed through out the valley. the marines continued to fire away littering the ground with shell casings.

after 2 hours of the vietcong firing in the other direction there screams for help could be heard as there weapons stopped firing. the marines paused still aiming into the jungle waiting for the next wave of vietcong to come bursting out. the sergeant yelled for his men to be ready. "if you see a gook so much as fall out of that jungle fire at will" the sergeant ordered.the marines sat patiently sweat rolling down their face. suddenly they seen a man walk out of the jungle covered in blood his knuckles seemed to be busted open. his hair covered his face but they could see the master sergeant ranking on his shoulder. "stand down men stand down" their squad leader shouted out. ronin continued to approach the squad leader his eye's just barely visible through his hair.  he's one of ours the suqad leader shouted out as he stood up with a smile on his face. ronin now stood infront of the sergeant reaching his hand out to shake his hand. ronin didnt speak he just shook the squad leaders hand and kept walking. the squad leader caught a glimpse of the mans name tag as it read out RONIN. for a few moments the marines just sat in their positions wondering about what had just happened. the squad leader stood in amazement for a minute silenced. "alright men move out" the sergeant shouted out as ronin no longer was visible through the jungle.

BACK AT THE PRISON

the prison guard stood still his body not moving as he realized who the man was that he was now leading into the prison. get the lead out soldier the captain yelled out at the stunned man. quicky the guard rushed back up to the prisoner and took his place amongst the guards. they lead ronin down many hallways he didnt so much as turn his head to look at the other cells ronin just walked his head hung in shame. "welcome to your new home” the captain said laughingly to ronin as they hooked him to the wall in his new cell. they shackled him up once again just the same as they did in the truck. **"dont even think about teleporting mutant that device around your neck keeps you in this dimension so it looks like your gonna be with us for a long time"** the captain said to ronin as he made his exit out of the cell. the prison guard that recognized ronin stood still for a moment looking at ronin and still admiring him. as the guards left following the captain that fellow marine stayed behind jut staring at ronin speechless.

Siphon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Siphon

Siphon began to lurk the crowd filled streets of San Francisco. Countless protestors stood in the streets rallying either for the registration or against it. He looked from the alleyways seeing people beaten in violent outbursts. And as much as he wanted to help them, he knew he couldn't risk it, not now. Too much at stake. He looked back at the Tenth Magnitude building to gaze upon his ally Man Of Forever being assaulted by a chopper. Sorry old friend... he said as a loud Boom shook the very ground he stood on. He had blacked out for a second. 

He lifted his head up slightly, heavily breathing and open his eyes to the destruction of the Golden Gate bridge and Alcatraz as well.  The car sirens started to ring in his ears as soon as he could hear again. Siphon stood on his feet and shot up into the sky to realize the destruction of the city. He peered over at the collapsed bridge to see several heroes he'd known.  His blood boiled with rage and as soon as he was about to take off KRAKKA KRAKKA KRAAKA!! A parade of bullets pierced through his clothes, flesh and bone. AHHH he bellowed as he fell to earth and impacted near a broken down electronic store.

Need some juice..he muttered inched toward the shop. The lights flicked as his absorbed the power. Bullets  fell from his body and his flesh sealed itself as if it were never broken. Siphon burst out of the shop into the sky. He saw the F-22 Raptors that had shot him down heading for the heroes at the bridge.  At that moment he felt something strange. Something he hadn't felt in a long time. A spark of good went up his spin. For once his good would break his shell of neutrality. Siphon sped after the jets and passed through them, taunting as he would any other villain. The jets tailed him releasing a flurry of bullets upon him.  Siphon continued to take them on as if he hadn't felt them.

Knowing that the pilots wouldn't stop their assault until his was dead, Siphon went full speed ahead in towards a building and suddenly turned down to the streets. Surprisingly , the jets followed intent on killing him dead. Persistent son of a... He had a plan and it was risky, but he pulled through anyway. Siphon turned to face his enemy, eyes glowing a bright blue and two energy blasts flung from his arms to the building above. The blast connected and KA-BOOM it split in two crushing the jets. Innocents below marveled at the scene but were suddenly filled with fear as the tower hurdled towards them.  A little boy started to cry realizing his inevitable fate as the building grew larger and larger in his sight .  

In a desperate attempt, Siphon powers and and Zoom!!  He rockets after the building hoping to catch before hundreds of people are crushed.  He absorbs the energy from the building in the vicinity to increase his strength and catches the building just in the nick of time. The crowds cheers and and one girl screams What's your name? He smiles, while struggling the fires  searing his arms. It's Siphon. The crowd begins to cheer his name Siphon ! Siphon! Siphon!, as he absorbs the building in his hands.  

He continues his search for the rest of the resistance hoping to find an ally soon before things get worse in San Francisco and  around the world.
Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Her eyes flickered open to reveal a small room lit with a single bulb, the plastic ties around her wrists and ankles cut into her skin. Instinctively she felt a presence looming behind her. The small table in front of her was unoccupied and the walls were bare. Tlieso's memories were hazy as she tried to recall how she had ended up tied to a chair devoid her armor and weapons. She had other ways of defending herself, as she attempted to scan the building around her she screamed in pain.

"Sir, she's awake." a male voice said from behind her.

Tlieso saw movement and a flash of metal, the room went dark around her as she felt the needle pierce her arm.

A man was muttering under his breath, a thunderous blow knocked over her chair onto it's side and awoke her from her drugged stupor. Lying on the cold cement floor Tlieso could taste the blood that now ran freely from the gash on her cheek. Her head throbbed painfully from where it had struck the floor and anger filled her being. Lashing out at the figure that had struck her pain filled her mind and left her gasping for breath.

"Get her off the floor," spoke a commanding voice.

Hands roughly grabbed her and placed the chair upright at the now occupied table. Across from her sat a man in military uniform sat carefully wiping blood off a small club. He placed it onto the table next to a syringe and looked up at her with thinly veiled pleasure. "Lady Tlieso, leader of the ninja Clan Bayushi and Queen of Hearts in the Hellfire Club. Are you surprised that I know so much about you?" he gave her a mocking smile. "I know all kinds of things about you. I know of your telepathic abilities and your skills with weapons. But I have no need to fear your mental gifts thanks to this." He gestured at the syringe. "And since I personally made sure that you have nothing concealed on your body, you are no more than a small powerless little woman."

Tlieso glared at him, "Why am I here?!"

"You are here because you have information that I need to know and you will tell me. I want locations, plans, weapons, their abilities."

"I am but a small powerless woman who doesn't know anything," she said with contempt.

His hand shot out and connected with her eye sending her chair flying backwards yet again. Tucking her chin to her chest to protect her head she landed painfully on her bound arms. The man stormed around the table and grabbed her long dark hair to pull her upright. Tlieso could feel his breath on her face as he screamed at her. "Do you know who I am?!"

"Someone with a death wish." she replied as he struck her again. Tlieso began to laugh as a small crumpled card fell out of his clenched fist onto her lap. "You have no idea of the hell you have brought upon yourself General Anderson." She continued to laugh as her eye swelled shut and the sting of the needle pierced her skin. As her consciousness faded she barely felt the brutal assault the General unleashed on her.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#91  Edited By Final Arrow

man_of_forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By man_of_forever

Many times the man of forever has thought about leaving and forgetting all about earth and her petty wars against her own. But that’s exactly what kept him on the third rock. Other then keeping the balance of this complicated world, war was the main thing that got his blood boiling. The strange delight in destruction, the popularity of backstabbing. With all their power combined the universe would be in their grasp. But of course they cant share, making sure they have more then their brother. Isn’t it funny that you have to teach a child how to share but there is no lesson on being stingy?

The blue giant continues to watch over the west coast of the so called free nation. He could stop this ignorance. As much fun it is to watch a fight or take part in one it still makes him mad. Death hits him hard emotionally but then he ignores it, returning to his heart of stone heritage. Explosion of bombs rang out. The sky turned red. "They are so anxious to die..." MOF thinks as he gases upon the burning area. "This is an ironic war. The government is run by a mad man, which has manipulated the minds of many so he seams righteous. The ones who wish to be free are hunted. But the all are fighting and killing. Some will save a few lives but they know the ones they want to take."

On is MOF-cycle he cruses the skies to look at things from a different angle. "Everyone knows were I stand on this matter. The place I stand on everything. The middle. But why? Just because my kind has been doing it since before time was started? I could easily stop this, save many, right the wrongs. But the balance is needed. With all the good, evil is necessary. I will question it no more. But as soon as the main battle starts I will be there. Taking no side but that of the loser." MOF rides over many crowds of people, and then he sees 'capes' he recognizes but he simply smiles and passes over them.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Vrakmul

*the nazgul attack minas tirith theme plays* 

The witch king was unleashing absolute havok amongst the resistance, his fell beast had something no normal fell beast had, fore arms, as his replacement to the one slain by Aslan was replaced by a Half Dragon Half Fell beast Monstrosity.  The beast passed by another group of resistance members and then screeched, and after a second the sound waves were followed by fires of temperatures nearing a supernaturally hot Volcano.   Blasting the heathens from the face of the earth.  The other eight of the original nine Nazgul were on their way and would arrive in less than two hours, something that would certainly break this Awkward stale mate.   

The witch king looked for a foe to take on a foe to slay,  he wanted the blood of the righteous, he wanted their screams, when he would get them, he would rip them limb from limb as their blood spatters all over the wall, and their brain exploding in a gory detail as the gray matter bursts leaving the smell of something in a tannery cart pulled through a slaughter house then thrown into a pool of vomit in the air.   

That was what he wished.  He knew the registration act was brutal and tyrannical.  It may have been lawful, but it was also evil.  And that is why he joined.  He knew many heroes would resist, all the better, he had slain over two hundred of the heroes who opposed, he was the red baron of the art of murder.   Their bodies would be his canvas and his blade and mace would be his brush and their blood his paint in his gory masterpiece.   

He was searching for someone to personally slay, he enjoyed invoking terror from his mount, but what he came here for was the screams of the dying as they trashed around as his blade wrenched into their flesh.   He saw Siphon, a man who wastes his power protecting the weak, when it could be used in such greater means if used to harm the weak. 

His fell drake flew over to siphon and the witch king spoke "Why do you protect the weak?  I learned the error in doing so over 12,000 years ago, I was once a great king of men and the greatest mortal sorcerer of my time, but Sauron showed me the flaws in my reign, he showed that Angmar was not a country for the well being of the weak, but a nation for the benefit of the strong.  Join me and I will show you what your abilities should be truly used for." said the witch king with a cold raspy voice, much like the winter's chill, though no mouth was visible, only a black abyss that was the shaows of his cloak and armor, for his body was completely invisible. 

morte_rapida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By morte_rapida

Business just started to pick up.  As Morte was leading the villainous Jean Lebeau to the roof to board his chopper, he wondered when his friend Kurrent would make a play for the "President".  This was the part where things would get tricky for the Ninjan Assassin. He did not want to fight any of his comrades, but he couldn't let them kill the president on national TV.  That action would destroy any prospect of showing the true nature of the Cajun, and portray him as a martyr in the public eye.  It would not aid in showing the people the truth in hopes of them restoring their trust in the heroes who have always tried to protect them.  Since the damaging battle of Pennsylvania Avenue the Mobb Deep Affiliate has not kept in communications with anyone.  He could not risk his mission by releasing any details regarding his attack preparation.  He had to leave both his team and the resistance in the dark producing no "footprints" leading to his intentions.  One loose end could uncover his rouge.  In the possibility of being recognized, he had to have faith that his peers had the utmost trust in him and would not question his position.  This was the one aspect of the strategy that Morte could not control or predict.

Morte accompainied the deceitful President to the roof of the building after he conducted his short speech to the countless reporters.  He kept his attention on the surroundings at all times knowing that an attack from the resistance would be happening at any moment.  His only worry was that the surrounding area was densely populated with civilians.  Tempers were running high and emotions were at an unpredictable level right now. Expect the unexpected was the only mind frame the ninja  could afford to be in.  While they were moving toward the chopper, a strange looking being approached Gambler.  Morte recognized him as Demosapien, he tried to converse with the president -

"Come on Gambler. Do you know what you’re getting yourself into? What shall we do of the resistance? You know there are many who disagree with your plans."

Jean continued to make his way to the helicopter ignoring the beast and struck the demon with a back hand to the face.  The assassin noticed the arrogance that Gambler displayed openly to his followers.  "He is beginning to lose his focus and let the power he controlled get to his head" thought the hero.  The display of his true nature to the American people might be a little easier than the tactician originally thought.  Gambler was getting cocky and sloppy.  As they started to board the chopper, Both Morte and the Cajun noticed a flux of activity causing the sentinels and various security personnel to take defensive positions around the president.  The dark hero quickly jumped in with the special agents mimicking their movements around the HFC leader.

"We have a breach in sector 625. IT’S HIM IT’S HIM!! HE’S MOVING TO FAST!" - radio traffic, security

Kurrent was spotted making his way toward the island.  As the Electric Ace was closing in on Gamblers position he made eye contact with the assassin.  Sure Morte was disguised as a special agent in the presidential security detail, but Kurrent knew exactly who he was.  They must have locked eyes for only a split second, but that fraction of time felt like an eternity of speculation and uncertainty. After breaking eye contact in time to not seem suspicious, Kurrent fired an electric blast which narrowly missed the helicopter that the presidential regime was using.  At that moment all Morte's fears were laid to rest.  The Living Weapon trained this electric warrior for months.  He knew what this man's capabilities were like no other.  The only way he missed that chopper was as if he wanted to.  That was Kurrent's way of letting his teammate know he trusts him.  A sigh of relief passed through Morte's mind as the pressure of displaying his true intentions to his fellow resisters was released.  He could now concentrate master of manipulation.

Gambler pushed his way through the special agents; he looked as if he wanted to engage the Excellence of Electrocution.  Before the Cajun could act on his aggression toward Kurrent, a cape killer tried to get him out of harm’s way. The HFC leader used his shield to almost decapitate the man killing him instantly.  He showed no remorse.  Much to Morte's surprise this happened in front of thousands of citizen witnesses.  Before the act could be broadcast to the millions of viewers, Kurrent used his electrical based abilities to cut the live feeds.  The ninja understood that his teammate didn't want the world to see him attack the current president, but at the same time he canceled an opportunity for the world to see the Initiatives leader in his true form.  Damn thought Morte.  As Gambler positioned his footing to leap toward the electric hero, the surrounding body of water which encompassed the island started to rise causing enormous waves to create a shield like barrier between the president and the heroes bent on ending his tyranny.  The powerful being creating this water like phenomenon then exhaled a freezing gust of wind which froze them solid while they were in motion.  Alcatraz now looked like it was surrounded by mountains of ice.  This gave Gambler and his security detail the opportunity for an easy escape to the aircraft carrier on standby.

The disguised ninja boarded the chopper along with half a dozen other agents as well as Gambler and his first lady Kiara.  He sat across from the Cajun and made sure to not make eye contact and seem unimportant.  In the Jack of Spades current frame of mind, he didn't even notice "the help".  Morte had an encrypted com link with a manual frequency hop capability that included digital transversion for high frequency transmissions (basically it's a com link in which reacts to unequal receiver freqs by adjusting the traveling frequency to communicate with specific transceivers).  This com transceiver allowed the silent assassin to record any voice data as well as radio traffic that were operating on the classified set frequencies.  This radio and voice data was recorded to a hidden mainframe the assassin kept underground in one of his safe houses located in Spain.

While the chopper was making its way to the heavily secured air craft carrier Morte peaked out the window to see the F-22 Raptor aircraft and multiple Sentinels escorting them.  Gambler picked up his communicator and without any hesitation ordered and immediate attack on the historic prison inhabited island.  He did not care for the civilians or for his own men still trapped and doomed to the incoming onslaught.

"Dat takes care of dat” smiled Gambler as he turned to Kiara."

The Mobb Deep Affiliate became enraged; he wanted to rip the Cajun's throat out right there while in flight.  He restrained himself for the time being.  As they landed  Morte prepared to rush both Gambler and Kiara.  He loosened the buttons on his custom tailored Brioni blazer so it would not restrict his movement.  The Former Death Angels Assassin had two Diamente Sai in special leather confinement belts strapped alongside his ribcage.  The Brioni blazer was specifically tailored to camouflage the shape of the blades.

Morte was ready to attack.  He no longer needed to hide his identity, Gambler crossed the line and there was proof.  The Ninjan Assassin was no longer constrained by the possible backfire from the public.  As soon as Jean and Kiara stepped of the helicopter onto the aircraft carrier the aggression from the death dealer was released.  The Practitioner of Precision quickly attacked the surrounding armed security detail using tactical Kenpo Kai Japanese striking techniques.  Morte began the rapid series of fluid attacks with a shuffle up front kick which landed the ball of his right foot on the chin of its first target splitting the bone causing muscle tissue to dangle out of the gash it created. The unsuspecting cape killer slowly slumped down as he lost consciousness from the powerful blow.  While his right leg was still extended the assassin then transitioned his weight from the ball of his left foot he was standing to the heel as he positioned his hips and then whipped the same leg into a standing side kick connecting onto the temple of another bodyguard standing to the right of the hero's position.  These two attacks happened so quickly that the other agents couldn't comprehend yet what was going on.  The closest agent engaged the assassin with a stiff over hand right.  Morte easily dipped laterally allowing the swing to float right by him.  Before the man could retract his arm, the elusive warrior executed a left body hook followed by a haymaker of a thai leg kick which instantly shattered the man’s knee.   While the ninja dropped his right leg back down he instantaneous re-positioned his weight forward leaning in with a fierce elbow strike to man’s nose causing blood to splatter from all directions.  As soon as he completed the intense combination he teleported behind the last agent and performed a right handed two knuckle concussion punch to the man’s spine while grabbing his forehead  jerking it backward breaking both his neck and spinal cord.  The man fell, dying instantly.  Morte then looked his nemesis in the eye -

"You have gone too far this time Cajun, we settle this hear and now." - Morte

The Living Weapon then started closing the distance engaging Gambler with bad intentions.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#95  Edited By The_Ghostshell

News reports where coming in on all channels. The death toll from the recent bombings where staggering and the devastation unimaginable. Everything was going according to plan. With the confirmed death of the Ninjetain warrior Sha, and the capture of the Wal affiliate, Acer, the Resistance seemed to be on the ropes. Small battles had broken out all through setting the city ablaze. The War had begun.

As the President and the Queen of Diamonds touched down on the Aircraft Carrier, she smiled before relaying a message from the first lady,

Esther will meet us on the Carrier in an hours time. Her departure from the manor was delayed.

Gambler smiled at the prospect of seeing his queen for the first time in months. She had a calming affect on the Cajun which helped him keep focus and concentrate on the overall goal. But as the King of Kings deboared the chopper his ears quickly picked up the sounds of combat. His own personal bodyguard was in the midst of systematically dismantling his security detail. Gambler used his arm to block Kiara from leaving the chopper. He watched as after was broken down with ease, only one man had such an extensive knowledge of martial arts.

Speaking from the side of his mouth Gambler told the young Queen to leave,

“Take the chopper, once your airborne contact my Queen. DO NOT, allow her to land here. Understand? Go now. Return to the HFC.”

As Morte dropped the last the arrogant Cajun began to clap, his Cheshire Cat smile stretching from ear to ear. From the first time the Living Weapon and the Living Legend crossed paths they both knew they where destined to be bitter enemies. Underneath all his bravado, all his skillz, Gambler knew Morte was the better fighter. In their first confrontation the Cajun had barely survived. Had the assassin not been the hero he was, victory would have been his. In their second meeting Morte had displayed his tactical genius, catching Gambler off guard and using his own trap against him.

Now here they where once again. About to launch into part three of their epic trilogy. The assassin paused for only a second to make his speech,

You have gone too far this time Cajun, we settle this hear and now

His voice commanded respect, if only the Cajun’s pride had any to give. Within a flash the former Death Angel Assassin began his charge. Planting his back foot and taking off, Gambler began his. Crewmen, Pilots, and even Sentinels all formed a large circle around the two killers as they raced towards immortality.

Kurrent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By Kurrent

The signal grew stronger and stronger as Kurrent closed in on the location of the Death Angel Assassins com link. Escaping the bay was not an easy task for him and a few minutes after he took to the skies after acquiring a jet pack from a Hott Flyer the Prince of Power was intercepted by not one but two Sentinels. 

The President had several models of Sentinel but these Sentinels were not regular everyday mutant hunting Sentinels. They had been augmented to hunt all individuals that had not registered under the lawful order of the Registration Act. The Sentinels were equipped with a wide array of pulse cannons and restraining nets. They were also not the traditional type robotic Sentinels. These were piloted by human beings making them predictable only to the pilots will.

The Resistance commander moved as fast as the jet pack would let him but was not nearly as fast as the approaching Sentinels. The pilot operated Sentinels maneuvered around the most Electrifying Man in a circular figure eight style Thach Weave. They did this without engaging the hero as if they were toying with him. After completing the pass the starboard Sentinel came to a complete halt while the port side Sentinel sped up passing Kurrent.

Their trying to box me in he thought and pushed his body weight forward to escape any plan of attack the Sentinels had.

He flew down an accelerated pace toward the pacific ocean underneath him still continuing on course. A few feet away he straightened himself to be horizontal to the ocean and flew in a low altitude. The trailing Sentinel followed suit closely behind and was closing in rapidly while the one that remained above began to drop pulsating blast towards Kurrent’s location. Left and right movements were what kept him unharmed from the blasts but with the closing Sentinel the Electric one had to act fast.

Seeing a base ship about a mile away his transmitter revealed that was the location the Morte was in and that would be his destination. He knew that he had to either take out the Sentinels or he would be taken out by the ships guns and this was all considering that the pilots of the robots haven’t already called it in.

Still pressing forward towards the ship Kurrent pulled himself up and now was flying up high directly to the other Sentinel that had been flying above him dropping the previously mentioned pulse blasts. He laid down suppressive fire in the form of quick electrical jolts that came out of his hand in a disc like fashion in order to get close to the large robotic weapon.  

Now he was only a feet away from the head of the Sentinel that served as the cockpit of the pilot, Kurrent latched on to it. Through only his hands he released an electric shock that had so much juice behind it the Sentinel started to smoke and fall down to the ocean. At this point he knew the pilot had been eliminated and he let go of the robot keeping him in a hover by utilizing the jet pack.  As the next Sentinel approached Kurrent focused his energies again through his hands while keeping in the hover.  He then sent a blast similar to the one he used to blow the casino down toward the head of the oncoming Sentinel taking it completely off.

Not stopping to admire the wreckage he moved as fast as he could to the large ship ahead of him. The ships cannons opened fire on Kurrent but the small target that he was, was hard to accurately connect with. From the very close distance that he was at now he could clearly see that Morte was taking out several cape killers… sh!t he’s been made thought Kurrent and began his decent when he saw the helicopter attempting to leave the aircraft carrier.

When he was at a close enough distance to where he can glide down to the and use his Parkour training to safe land the high drop so Kurrent quickly unbuckled the harness of the jet pack and began to fall forward. As he fell he looked up and quickly extended his arm. Electrical energy flowed thorough the arm and made a small force field around the jet pack. With a pitching motion Kurret hurled the force field containing the jet pack towards the moving helicopter. It didn’t blow it up like he was hoping but it did in fact knock out the back propeller making the bird impossible to pilot.

He came crashing down hard and was unable to perform any spectacular movement to land, all he could do was a simple PLF (parachute landing fall) like the ones airborne rangers do when they fall large distances. The shock to his feet lasted a few seconds but the Lionheart Leader knew that getting to Morte's aid took precedence over any not fatal injury and knowing that at any moment help should be on the way was also a consoling feeling. 

Now that he was on the ship The Excellence of Electrocution began to make his way to where the fight between the Living Legend and The Worlds Most Dangerous Man was taking place. If it wasn’t bad enough for the King of Kings to be locking up with Morte, Kurrent was also creeping up and for lack of a better term he was F@#King  PISSED!

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Demosapien

Fssssss! That’s the sound Gambler's hand made as it went straight for Demon's face. Demon began to extend his hand in attempt to rip out Gambler's spine. But he just couldn’t do it. For even though Gambler could be an @ss. He was also like family to Demon. Even though G may not have noticed. he watched as Gambler continued his way up the building. It was now too late. There was no way he could end this war for it had already started. This wasn’t good. This wasn't good at all. Razor called upon the sapiens of the underworld. He told them to guard Gambler with their lives. Gambler would not be able to see them there though. But I would be as if an invisible power slowly slaughtered all who tried to attack him. But the sapiens wouldn’t have full power. o someone with the resistance power would not be affected by the sapiens. Dam! There was only one way to take out the resistance.Kurrent may had been the leader of the team but there was presence of a great evil deep inside the resistance. Demon knew who this evil was. He had battled this evil many times. But now it was back. He though he had locked it in another dimension. How the hell did it get out.

The Dreadnaught was a beast so fierce that it could wipe out an army of sapiens with its bare hands. Lethal D began slamming his fist into the wall. Breaking holes so large in the titanium that it revealed the near room. He began to destroy wall after wall in his anger. He was furious. The battle between he and Dreadnaught had been a battle from Dimension. A never ending battle. A battle with blows that would shatter large planets. They had been two of the greatest Gods and Eternals alive. It was time to finish it. But in The God of Havoc’s mind he knew that the battle would never be fished.  No matter how many times they would defeat each other the battle would never end. But actually it had not ever been the same person he was fighting. It was just always one of Morgoth’s minions. Demon had now been pissed. He did not care if he hadn’t been full power on this universe or not. It was time to put Morgoth minion to sleep. Many times Morgoth had tried to take over the underworld. But Demon stood his ground every time.

Lets just hope that this Dreadnaught knew what he was getting his self into. Demosapien phased his body through the floors. Droppi9ng from the 22 level, to the first. He then burst through the glass doors. Shattering the doors. As he made his way out the skies began to darken. Though not needed he created a force field around his body. Just to show off. He began to run at hyper speed. Tumbling and destroying building after building. The town had seemed to now be nearly trashed. He had kept his movement. He had then began to kill Kurrent but his mind had changed when his rival arrived. A fog thick as wool and dank as a dead man’s hand, crept over the destroyed buildings. The fog settled like an icy shroud over the town filling all streets and lanes. The fog seemed to heighten the stench of death in the city. Thunder began to strike between the two. Neither seemed to move nor twitch. Then suddenly Dreadnaught spoke.

So you are the ruler of the underworld?  I expected you to look, less human.  I am gothmog the lord of the balrogs, One of the lieutenants of the Dark lord of Evil Morgoth, equal to Sauron Lord of mordor and Glarurung father of the dragons of middle earth, and you are threatening my ally, I suggest you turn back and run or I will burn your soul to the ground

Just the sound of the voice pissed off Demon. He was so pissed that he would be an a$$ and play with his opponent. Demon was not only powerful but he was also a strategist. He could find out how to get out of a solid rock of titanium. With no powers at all. His mind was far more intelligent then others. He was not going to pull out any of his blessed weapons yet. For he was about to turn this into a little game. In one hand he pulled out a normal katana in the other a combat shot gun. His image then began to multiply into ten, twenty, thirty, a hundred! There had seemed to be an whole army of Demosapiens. He knew his opponent was confused as to why Demon pulled out earthly weapons. Well he shouldn’t be confused for long. The multiplied images began to drop the sword and gun.

Wanna play

They all then pulled out Calvin Cluster Sword of luck(read my bio). The lord of chaos knew that if the real Demosapien was to pull out the sword its power would have been detected. The Demosapiens raised their swords into the air. The swords were pointed to the sky as a blue ball began to form at the tip. The sword was known for his its luck. It always managed to seek its opponent weaknesses. The blue orbs in the air caused it to rain. Rain heavy, heavy amounts of rain. Pouring rain. This had not been any ordinary rain either. It was rain from the heavens. Called upon by the sword. That must be the bests weakness. Water!  The Demosapiens then used their powers to call upon the sea water. The water began to rise as it formed into a large ball. The ball was a bright blue orb of water. The ball was soon zooming towards Demons opponent. The Demosapiens had nothing to worry about for they weighed thousands of pounds and would not be wiped away by the water.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Vrakmul

Gothmog's flames were slowly starting to extinguish, the ring gothmog created for himself was already busy with was already busy maintaining control over his massive army.  The lord of the balrogs' sword of red flame was hot beyond all belief and water that touched it turned to steam instanly and the Daemon raised it and put it in the orb extinguishing the flames around the adamantine blade but they would restore themselves eventually.  then the king of the balrogs sent his nine  tailed whip of flame crashing through the group of demosapiens. 
The beast's slit like nostrils flared up with supernatural flames, the fallen maiar was not very happy and was quite frankly in little mood for games, then all of a sudden the creature opened up it's maw and flames hotter than krakatoa came flaring out and it sweeped it's neck in a 180 degree  angle sending fire all around the battlefield, for this is how Gothmog earned the name, the living furnace.  It's flames were not normal, they were were empowered by Morgoth himself.  Who was dangerously close to taking interest in earth once more.

"Even if you defeat me, there will be others" and as gothmog said that the nazgul had arrived on top of their half dragon half fell beast steeds shrieking throughout the air. 

Demosapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Demosapien

The beast sent fire all over the battlefield. That was a big mistake. The fake Demosapiens began to melt down. But the real one was not hurt in any way. For he had been hovering above Dread's head the whole time. The flames melted a large circular ring into the earths surface. Morgoth was giving this beast some of his most viscious power. This could only mean one thing. Morgoth was getting desperate. Had Morgoth figured out that Razor had become an ally of Sauron. and they planned to take Morgoth out for good. But the plan had gotten much deeper than just that. Sauron had to be put to sleep too. It was a scheme only planned by Demon and his arch enemy Odin. It may have been a hard task but anythingwas possible. Soon the Beast began to speak.

Even if you defeat, there will be others.

Demon hated to admit it but it was true. The only way to stop the massive beasts ws to take out the source himself. Soon wierd beast began to appear.Two can play that game. Demon knealed on the ground creating a massive earthquake. He raised both of his hands to the air. Lightning began to strike his hand. He began to speak in the ancient words. Calling upon underworld portal. He moved his ahdns just a little as the line of thunder ceased itself. He then stood up straight and gaved his eyes deep into the sky. As he looked light shot straight out of his eyes at the speed of sound. Sapien began to fall to the ground fom high above. Both armies gazed at each other before the war began. The sapiens started the attack. No matter how fell these beast were the chances are the sapiens will eat them alive.

Demon kept his distance as he gazed into the large beast eyes. He then grinned showing his pure red jagged teeth. This could only mean one possible thing. The games had jsut begun. As more sapiens fell out of the sky. Some directed thier flight straight onto the body of Dread. They began to tear and rip at his head as if they were starved and had seen a steak. It was then time to move in. Demo began to circle a large amount of buildings at the speed of sound. He knew in his wind no matter how large the tornado would be. There was no lifting Dread. But what he was hoping for was for Dread to get stuck in the tornado with the massive buildins. The buildings should bang him up a bit. But there was more.

"Hey Dread how about a cool breeze. To put out the fire."

The tornado began to pick up speed. emo could see the buildings cloing in on the largebeast. He could also see that the tornado was sucking up the fire. Yes! He had planned his attack so perfectly. If the tornado put out Dread's fire. That would amke Dread weak enough to wear the buildings could knock him uncouncious. The tornado began to grow larger and larger. It was time to add a little twist towards the move. Demon began to do wierd hand moves as a black coud appeared over dread. It began to rain. If the wind wasnt enough. This would sure as hell keep out the fire. He still could not go full pwoer for he would risk destroying the palnet. He was still not done with this attack. he needed to make sure that this attack nearly defeated his opponnent. He used his ice blast powers to launch large blast of ice into the tornado.

"Im not quite finish yet."

Razor cracked his knuckles then his neck. He raised his hand high into the air. He then lowered it with divine speed. Thee was also an immense amount of strength he had put inot the blow. A small hole began to crack under the tornado. Dam! He had done it to quick. If Dread fell into the hot core of the earth it would only make him twice as powerful. He had to get in deep to fix his mistake. He used his flight to beat the tornado to the coore of the earth. He flew deep inside of the core. he streched his body out as the core seemed to keep him in palce. He used his divine powers to freeze the core. with him in it. There was no way that Dreads fire was going back up. Without his fire he was vulnerable and that was what Demon needed. He teleported out of the core as the tornado still made its way down. He stood ready for his opponent to return.

EganTheVile1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 52

#100  Edited By EganTheVile1
Buried alive for over a month, the cyborg Vile-1 broke through a thick layer of debris

"Where the hell am I, last thing I remember was...."

The cyborg reaches down in a panic, digging at the debris around him

"My F______N base has been leveled!"

Insanely enraged the cyborg armed his weapons, and asked himself a very simple question

"Who's skull do I have to split open to make a buck around here?"

The cyborg picked up a tattered newspaper and began to read the front page story

"
The country is at war? Heroes are fighting heroes? and villains... are being pardoned and paid!?"

With a grin, the cyborg chose to establish his career among the pro-registration act, and began his search for a group that would take him into their ranks....