#1 Edited by mememine (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Tony Stark, American hero? Or International terrorist? Was he responsible for V-Day? All this and more coming up on, Live at Five

-theme music-

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen I'm Kurt Curbstreet and you're watching Live at Five. Our top story tonight is of course the controversial series of events unfolding in Venezuela. We take you out now for the latest developments with our own, Amanda Hugginkiss. Amanda..."

"Thanks Kurt. Its been more then 48 hours since the devastating catastrophe in Venezuela that left thousands critically wounded or dead. Numbers are still coming in but they are staggering. Perhaps the most puzzling event however remains the sudden and unexplained appointment of Peak CEO and founder, Tony Stark, as the Meta-Human Chief of Staff. But what is more troubling still is the fact that a mere One Hour prior to this announcement, several Venezuelan officials, citizens, and onlookers, saw and recorded what appears to be 50 Force Unit 9 War Machines. Mark 2." - camera cuts to several angles and images recorded by hand held cell phones -

"But Amanda" Kurt cuts in. "Isnt it possible that if in fact these are the same make and model synonymous with Peak Industries that they were sent in as a relief effort to assist the victims of the explosions?"

"I'm glad you asked that Kurt. Video taken right outside the Halo Corp's main Tower clearly shows these machines arriving, and without warning, opening fire. Kurt this building employs hundreds if not thousands of South American workers. Not only that but this attack on Halo corp transpired a full 48 hours before Mr. Stark's most recent press conference in which he lays the supposed death of 50 Americans squarely at the feet of the Halo Corporation. Kurt, many South American officials are calling this the most transparent fabrication of a "False Flag Operation" in the history of war profiteering. Kurt..."

"Shocking new details continue to pour in from South America ladies and gentlemen as some eye witnesses claim to have seen, and I quote, "flying robots sinking a ship" and "a fierce battle atop the roof of the Halo building." Unfortunately we are unable to substantiate these claims at the present time. Stay tuned as Live at Five continues to bring you the most up to date and live coverage surrounding this unbelievable event."

Venezuela: America's new Iraq?

#2 Edited by Arquitenens (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

The name itself earns you love. "Live at five."

#3 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

*snaps pic-.....* Oh, what? They have videos already? *sigh* Fiiiine.

#5 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: I'll check with my agents.

Secret agents.

#7 Posted by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. Glad to see this thing gathering steam!

#8 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@eagle_of_the_east: I like the flow and how its coursing through a couple different threads.

#9 Edited by Arquitenens (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

A media war could be interesting. Next they'll be censoring Amanda Hugginkiss on grounds of hurting a war effort.

That is, if there's an official war declared.

#10 Edited by Eagle_of_the_East (867 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: Same here. I hate it when events are stuck in one thread, feels like they are disconnected from the rest of the vine.

#11 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

A media war could be interesting. Next they'll be censoring Amanda Hugginkiss on grounds of hurting a war effort.

That is, if there's an official war declared.

Having a bonafide tried and tested hero on my side is my Ace :)

#12 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

I kinda wanna put Mercy on the story.

#13 Posted by Arquitenens (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: Well, I don't know how much about "tested," but I'm not gonna serve as your lackey, or a simple playing card. And if you do bad, I will beat you.

#14 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#15 Posted by Arquitenens (3863 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: That's why I'm here. To make sure of that.

#16 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: She won't be your spin doctor, but she'll report the unbiased truth. Innocent civilians are dying at the hands of purported heroes.

#17 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: If you ever compare me or any of my characters to fcking Ann Coulter again... -___-

#19 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Edited by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#22 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by The_House_of_L (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@auralaria: I havent watched thats how since the death of Bushido Brown

#24 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (7992 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice i like this alot, different spin on the section and offers some nice posabilties.

#25 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@mr_lebeau: Hurt you that much? Wow. Sensitive stuff, eh.

#26 Posted by Ellie_Knightfall (4818 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe in Stark.

#28 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: I can snap a picture of you in an inspirational pose and make it famous.

#29 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#30 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Edited by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Ultraviolence (458 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@formicidae: I don't choose it. I just take 'em, then sell 'em to somebody. Anybody who's worth it.

#35 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@auralaria: Hey kid, how about that interview :)

#36 Posted by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: I don't do interviews.

#37 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@auralaria: I can give ya good photos of real live crime :)

#38 Edited by Auralaria (479 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Am I being patronized?

#39 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Edited by Myrmidon_ (5080 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be so much fun

#41 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Legacy_ (10525 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this.