• 135 results
#1 Edited by Vagabonds (4 posts) - - Show Bio

Forged with the eternal fires of discipline is our legendary steel. Refined in the artistic waters of the martial sciences, are arts were set to harden. For countless ages men have told tales about us, or others akin to us. We are the wandering swordsmen, the nomadic blade masters, we are free spirits, we are...

Vagabonds

This is a gathering of like minded individuals we are not a team, we are a collective. We are an open circle, we are free wanderers who are free to come or free to go as we see fit. The idea of this was passed down centuries ago by nameless warriors of old, who would pledge their allegiances to worthy causes that sent conviction to their own personal souls. We are a brotherhood and we do respect one another, but we understand full well that we will not always understand or agree with one another. Our current members are as follows:

Street Samurai

Part man, part machine, all dangerous. Sometimes its hard to tell where the Street Samurai's meat body ends and his cyber enhancements begin. Tough, strong, frighteningly fast, and trained in the arts of combat and tactics. He's a hyper-efficient killing machine who can handle about any situation he gets into. Whether former military, former corp, or former something he won't discuss, these days he's a freelance street operative who prides himself on his strict sense of honor.

Alias: Street Samurai

Name: Tachi Ken (Goes by Mack if people ask.)

Hair Color: Black

Weight: 145 lbs

Age: 60, but appears to be in 30's. Mack has stopped aging ever since the nanobots were injected into his system.

Eye Color: Brown

Height: 5'11

Race: Cyborg

Sex: Male

Place of Birth: Kyoto Japan

Shinigami

Some say he is a universal constant, others say he is just the coming storm or simply a force of nature. Nobody actually knows who Shinigami is apart from he is the Spirit of Death, Demon of Fear and occasional sadistic bastard. It depends on his mood but he is without flaw in his potential to royally turn even the most sane insane. Having powers that put him on-par with the worlds elite there is literally nobody on the plane that can defeat him without a struggle. He can be described as an abstract being, only existing in thought or as an idea but not having a physical or concrete existence. However this is not totally correct, he only exists when emotions are visible and luckily the human race has many of them.

Alias: Spirit of Death , Devil's Favorite Demon , The Devils Death Dealer.

Name: Shinigami

Height: N/A

Weight: N/A

Hair: Black

Eyes: Black/Crimson red

Race: Metaphysical Manifestation of Fear

Sex: N/A (Appears as Male)

Place of Birth: Unknown

ShadowSwordmaster

Sawyer is a cybernetic enhanced human or a cyborg .Having no memory of his pervious life other than a waking up in a lab with people in white lab coats around him .Since then he started a life that is about justice and the use of a sword.Having no training with a sword or even a weapon Sawyer started to teach himself on how to use a sword with his cybernetics implants as a combo for his moves . Sawyer can at times leveled head and clam with a sided of a gentlemen.He wonders sometimes about his life before waking up in the lab , but he only knows that he has a lot of work a head for the future.

Alias: Cyborg Swordsman

Name: Sawyer

Height: 6'6

Weight: Unknown (Due to Cybernetics implants)

Hair: Ash gray-blond

Eyes:Blue

Race: Cyborg

Stryke

Alex Gray awoke in an alley with no memory; only having a picture of him with a woman. He discovered his ability to manipulate kinetic energy when he rescued a man named Marcus from thieves, as gratitude Marcus allowed for Alex to stay with him for a time. In 3 months time Alex discovered his natural enhanced strength and eidetic memory and soon realized he had to venture out in the world as images began to flash through his head. As a gift, Marcus gave Alex a sword nicknamed 'Stryke' and a motorcycle. One year later, he met a strange little girl who told him, "You are the key... Protect, that is your destiny." A strange symbol began to glow on his right arm as her words came to a close. The moment she disappeared, the symbol followed.

Alias: The Rider, The Swordsman

Name: Alex Gray

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 180

Hair: Light Blond

Eyes: Crystal Blue

Race: Human

Decaying Rose

Sakura is a girl who was born and raised into a clan of elite talents. A hidden domain where one was taught in both the way and the samurai. This teaching also incorporated the talents clan members discovered in their travels. The more time went on the more versatile the clan became, Sakura is just one of many of these people. Even when not in her home country her family raised her to be a pinnacle of the talents they knew. Like many members of the clan Sakura was also a mutant, a power to teleport only furthering her performance on the field. On a mission however a few years back she acquired a more distinct ability. By committing a most disturbing act to a victim she rarely speaks of, she can recover virtually any wound.

Alias: Decaying Rose, Decay or Rosse for short

Name: Sakura Yashima

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 131

Hair Color: Black with green bangs

Eye Color: Pink or Green seams to be jade in the day and pink at night

Race: Mutant

Sex: Female

Place of Birth: Japan

#2 Posted by Shinigami_ (306 posts) - - Show Bio

THIS. IS. AWESOME.

#3 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work man , this is amazing.

#4 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1817 posts) - - Show Bio

Really good job. d(^_^)

#5 Posted by Vagabonds (4 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

All in good time first we must find our first victim... Ops I mean challenger.

#8 Edited by AmazingAngel (4073 posts) - - Show Bio

If you guys don't put all of your swords together and yell VAGABOUNDS whenever you go on a mission I'll be very disappointed.

#9 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by AmazingAngel (4073 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by _Nexus_ (804 posts) - - Show Bio

An all swordsman team is badass :D

#13 Edited by Shanana (52920 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it could get anymore badass than this

#14 Posted by The Umbra Sorcerer (8135 posts) - - Show Bio

This is awesome good luck!

#15 Edited by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

First I'll kill one of you then take his place :P

#16 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio
#17 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: Shinigami will kill you then :P

#19 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Shinigami is spooky so no comment :P

#20 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I would let Xorion seal/banish him though :P

#22 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: He is not that kind of demon, you can't banish him with magic like a standard entity :O

#23 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Still anything can be sealed with the right spell :P

#24 Edited by LordHazard (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like an Okay group... have some weak points though. Not a team... Thread called a Team page lol just saying.

#25 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: Shinigami was sealed into his sword and shot into deep space by Morte, He can escape anything xP

#26 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@lordhazard: Hey its the first team I have put together! I will kill you for that!

#27 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio
#28 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Besides I talk in circles... Keep em guessing. lol

#29 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio

People already want to kill us already 0____0

#30 Edited by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Really? They have wasted a sword when they could use a virgin sacrifice? :( By the way that is pretty cool :D

#31 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: It was Shinigami's sword. He was going to be killed so he transferred his life-force into the sword to survive, Morte took the sword - placed it into a particle accelerator and fired it into space -__-

@shadowswordmaster: We are badass.

@street_samurai: You know it!

#32 Edited by LordHazard (73 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (12248 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by Thee_Champion (5646 posts) - - Show Bio

This is some badass ish :)

#35 Edited by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Haha! He had been a nasty boy then.

#36 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: Shini did just try and kill his brother, and had previously attempted to kill the fiance the first time lol. Morte was justified, and doing the thing any decent human would do lol

#37 Posted by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Still a sword is preciouss nothing can justify it :P Also what a cool canon you've got going there. I want one too lol

#39 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: I got the sword back when I smashed into the Statue of Liberty in it and fought Morte and Quintus at the same time...I love Shinigami lol

I could help with that :P

#40 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Well, he seems badass. What's there not to love. lol

I would appreciate it though my friendly butchersmurf doesn't have a brother to kill for you lol

#41 Edited by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: Shinigami, is I say so myself and overpowered yet awesome badass. Fun fun fun.

We could have a teleporation battle or some sh!t :P

#42 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: An overpowered villain is golden for hero teams but with selling you made him good for anything it seems lol

Yeah that could work. A question though would that happen after or before shini kills me lol

#43 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imp: Trust on that selling thing, He sells virtually all attacks I need to learn to defend on his attack more lol

He won't kill you, just use you for fear. He spared Mortes wedded in their first fight remember.

#44 Posted by The_Imp (158 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: You make him lose that talks on it's own allready :P

That's good then. At least I don't die which is always a plus lol

#45 Edited by Charlemagne (6969 posts) - - Show Bio

Teams are making a strong comeback. Badass set-up

WU-TANG!~

#46 Posted by Pyrogram (35143 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_last_arashikage: You! You're right Shinigami never wins...that will change! Also I already told Morte, I'm selling your telepathic attack in our battle soon. I never forgot that :P

@the_imp: True!

Uh-huh.

#47 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio

Well. Fcking. Done.

#48 Edited by Armistice (4048 posts) - - Show Bio

The difference in morals between the brotherhood could lead to some very interesting disagreements

#49 Posted by Tranquil (3356 posts) - - Show Bio

Pyrogram is on everbody's team lol

Good luck

#50 Edited by Street_Samurai (320 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:

Well. Fcking. Done.

Thanks <3

Teams are making a strong comeback. Badass set-up

WU-TANG!~

Clan Ain't Nothin' to F@k with! :)