• 123 results
#1 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

It's no secret that the majority of RP's take place within the various cliques that have established themselves over the years, but if the mold were to be broken, what characters would you want to see in an RPG?

Up to 4 characters (That do not regularly interact)

Character Development - Battle - Or Both

Theme of the RP

Most Importantly Why?

#2 Posted by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha this is a way to find alts isn't it

#3 Posted by Amelia_ (2065 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abattoir said:

Ha this is a way to find alts isn't it

We have Mercy for that.

#4 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

No, alt hunting is not one of my hobbies, with the sheer volume it would be a futile effort.

Just curious as to what the fans want to see, maybe it will cultivate something new

#5 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratesis vs the Lone Wanderer, who is the best random teleport murderer?

#6 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Looking for something a little more elaborate

#7 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass and Hawk, I Don't think they've done a ton of interaction with THOSE Specific characters lol

#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92629 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666

Cass and Hawk, I Don't think they've done a ton of interaction with THOSE Specific characters lol

She'd end up stabbing him for hitting on her.

Although 2022 is another story.
#9 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rain_Eclipse_Ves said:

Looking for something a little more elaborate

It could be a silver age style plotline, with a backdrop of Communist Lava Gorillas from the Moon being aided by Omega attempting to kidnap the Mole people Princess who is guarded by Kratesis.

#10 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@shadowknight666

She'd end up stabbing him for hitting on her. Although 2022 is another story.

LOL.

Still, It just makes me think lol

#11 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Gambler and Longshot go to war. Not just a battle, a full scale effort by each of them to dismantle the others efforts and supports.

Longshot goes after LAS, and the LeBeau family.

Why? After all they represent a huge criminal problem, who hurt, kill, and maim without a care.

Gambler goes after Longshot, after his friends and family, and his allies. (Maybe even sends him one of the people he's save in a trashbag..)

Why? Ego. Lately Gambler has suffered some reversals of fortune. Perhaps there have been those who doubt his position as the King of Kings? Regardless Longshot is certainly the most prominent and famous hero in the world. Taking him down would be a huge feather in Gamblers cap, proving his position as the top villain once and for all.

#12 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

I'd like to see Gambler and Longshot go to war. Not just a battle, a full scale effort by each of them to dismantle the others efforts and supports.

Why? After all they represent a huge criminal problem, who hurt, kill, and maim without a care.

Gambler goes after Longshot, after his friends and family, and his allies. (Maybe even sends him one of the people he's save in a trashbag..)

Why? Ego. Lately Gambler has suffered some reversals of fortune. Perhaps there have been those who doubt his position as the King of Kings? Regardless Longshot is certainly the most prominent and famous hero in the world. Taking him down would be a huge feather in Gamblers cap, proving his position as the top villain once and for all.

Until someone takes his crown again by one upping him.

#13 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

DAYUM

#14 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

@Kratesis said:

DAYUM

But then, at the very end, Cain shoots Gambler in the head and makes a "There can only be one" quip, walking away while lighting a cigar.

#15 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lone Wanderer said:

@shadowknight666 said:

@Kratesis said:

DAYUM

But then, at the very end, Cain shoots Gambler in the head and makes a "There can only be one" quip, walking away while lighting a cigar.

Approved

#16 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Lone Wanderer: No one has taken Gamblers crown in the first place. He's still the top street level villain.

@shadowknight666: Gambler and Cain would make a heck of a duo!

#17 Edited by Abattoir (847 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

That sounds like it could turn into a Vine manhunt for Gambler...very easily

#18 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Mercy - Kurrent - Impero - Longshot

Theme - Each are coerced into hunting the others, an unknown 3rd party has something on each of them they hold more dear than their own lives. They have 48 hours to eliminate each other or the hostages die in horrible manners. Will they resort to their base instincts to protect what they cannot afford to lose, or can they work together long enough to save them all.

I see this as a great way to see Blues and Reds interact in a different manner than the norm, plus I would like to see each characters take on the situation.

#19 Posted by The Lone Wanderer (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

@The Lone Wanderer: No one has taken Gamblers crown in the first place. He's still the top street level villain.

Oh I thought you meant top villain period.

#20 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, very nice concept

#21 Posted by _Cain_ (23640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

0_0

The thought of that scares me o_o

#22 Posted by Kratesis (4266 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rain_Eclipse_Ves: Welcome ;-)

#23 Posted by The_Roman (3297 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratesis and Kovak. Oh the social awkwardness.

#24 Posted by Asherah (781 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratesis and Lady Liberty

I wanna meet Ajax. And everybody who's a hand to hand fighter.

#25 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. LeBeau, Legion, Creed, Assassin, and perhaps some others team up to take down Amaranth.

#26 Posted by Legacy_ (10408 posts) - - Show Bio

cellphone girl and darkchild would be interesting....

#27 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Amaranth_Strix said:

Mr. LeBeau, Legion, Creed, Assassin, and perhaps some others team up to take down Amaranth.

They'll get stiff resistance from me!
#28 Posted by Mattersuit (4270 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: So many comments flood into my mind at reading that.

#29 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mattersuit: You seem to have learned restraint.
#30 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin: I'm trying, babe, I really am.

#31 Posted by Jaegerjaquez (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Or hm?

#32 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

Ian and Alexandra

#33 Edited by Jaegerjaquez (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratesis vs Lord Johnny. SLAKE vs his divine steel.

Ooh! Impero vs that Vrak guy. Mystical battle for forever.

#34 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@jaegerjaquez: I always wanted a shot at Lord Johnny with Kratesis. Never was in the cards though.

#35 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

Ian and Alexandra

This one seems inevitable at some point, and may well happen as part of the HFC shindig

#36 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Yeah. When you have two people with opposing outlooks either one of them fades into the back ground or they clash.

Or they wimp out and duck each other ;-P

#37 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Yeah. When you have two people with opposing outlooks either one of them fades into the back ground or they clash.

Or they wimp out and duck each other ;-P

based on my well known vocal nature, what do you think are the chances I will duck from anybody?

#38 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#40 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio
#41 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#42 Edited by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

CVnU Armistice - None, no one outside the team even knows he exists to this point. With the team he will likely get more action under the Reignfire persona.

CVpU Armistice - A few, it was over a year ago but the only two people I remember facing off with were Maya Lopez and Hawk.

#43 Edited by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Edited by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: *Nods* I wondered because I try to keep up with that stuff, you know I do my research and all that lol.

#45 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin said:

@rain_eclipse_ves: Soooo.....Money?

gives you a lunch box full of money

@rain_eclipse_ves: *Nods* I wondered because I try to keep up with that stuff, you know do my research and all that lol.

Not much to research, my activity IC was pretty slim back then.

#46 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Your activity was good enough to give me money. Then you dropped and I was left all alone.

#48 Posted by Reignfire (1461 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: Its prep time, all the time ;-)

I may have some things planned...

@zauberin said:

@rain_eclipse_ves: Your activity was good enough to give me money. Then you dropped and I was left all alone.

@zauberin said:

stop making me feel guilty...I left the whole RPG scene, not just you silly

#49 Posted by Zauberin (4276 posts) - - Show Bio

@rain_eclipse_ves: That doesn't change the fact that I was all alone, with only my thoughts, "I don't wanna die all alone."

#50 Posted by Amaranth (8210 posts) - - Show Bio