#151 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight fight fight

#152 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Thanks big bones," Park said drinking his water. Park noticed Thug looking at the girl and decided to exit stage left. "I'm sure she'll appreciate your gifts."

#153 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: The larger man's forehead slammed into his face, dazing him for a moment. That was it... using the naturally occurring electricity in his body he increased his heart rate, pumping more adrenaline into his veins he reared back with a free hand and unleashed a punch that would easily break a normal mans bones straight toward Thug's unprotected face
#154 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: (A different time of course XD)

A loud crack was heard but this only pushed Thug into slamming his fist at his head, enough force to force it into the cement, he realized his jaw was dislocated.

#155 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Doing an overhead arm stretch, The Ninjan Princess slowly stalked the circumference of the ring sizing up her opponent. "Let's See what ya got" She said, taking off in a sprint across the ring; feigning a knee strike, she pirouetted to the left of him; and attempted a non-lethal open palm strike to the back of his neck.

#156 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug remained still for the false attack and felt the palm strike his neck, he chuckled. Spunky one aren't we? Thug then brought his fist into a swing to try and knock her into the nearby wall.

#157 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Using the moment to advantage Ravek escapes Thug's grip, using one foot to kick off from his chest and sending a kick towards Thug's injured jaw with his other
#158 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: This guy was a brawler, the type to take a large number of hits but still able to continue. His swing sent her airborne but; Z mastered a perfect aerial recovery and landed in a crouched position. Gasping, she noticed red blood creeping from the side of her mouth. "Impressive" The Green Dragon Admin, stood erect and then dashed forward again, this time sending her own Ninjan punch his way, as if she were saying "My turn"

#159 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: Thug blocks the kick, he didnt have time to worry about his jaw, Thug then attempts a grand slam with both of his fists, aiming to crush him into the ground.

#160 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug used his massive arms to parry the attack and side step, while to the side he sent his boot at her ribs with his all of his momentum and weight.

#161 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek waits till the last possible second before dodging the attack. Quickly coming to his feet he attempts a curb stomp to the back of Thug's head
#162 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Quicker than you look" Z said, dropping her arm to block his powerful kick, just as quick as he sent it, she tried to use his own momentum against him by grabbing that leg and attempting to throw him to the other side of the ring

#163 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: Thug, having a really thick head, actually jerked his head backwards which nulled the blow for his head overpowered the kick, he hoped the force was also enough to pop Raveks knee but he didnt expect much either.

#164 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: In a very bizarre move, Thug attempted to grab Z as he was about to lunge forward, in hopes of crushing her into the oncoming wall.

#165 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: (I don't understand what you did there...)

#166 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: While being tossed by the forward motion, he attempted to grab you while you released him to be thrown across the ring, in hopes of taking you with him or simply slowing down being tossed across the ring, sorry >.< XD)

#167 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: As she tossed him; he skillfully grabbed her and brought her along with him, Z crashed down hard onto the ring. Rising to her feet she regained a fighting stance. She was a warrior, and she intended to prove it

#168 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug rolled with the impact, his recovery was a little shotty but he stumbled onto his feet, he signalled for her to make the move. Come on!

#169 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: @Ziccarra_Liafador: Alex watched the fight from his special seat. It seemed as though every move the lady made, thug countered it.

#170 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Z took a regal stance, "You've proven that you can simply dodge everything I throw at you, what's the point in me wasting my energy" she said, pinning her cloak back onto her shoulders

#171 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug cocked his head to the side, Wait that's it? What kind of brawling broad are ya!? Ah whatever. The sighed and moved back over to the bar.

#172 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "Do you fight too or do you just like to watch?" Park asked watching the fight progress.

#173 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Z took a step towards the door, that is until she heard that word. "Broad" "Sir...you didn't have say that" Z said with her eyes flashing a pure white. "I'm asking you to retract those words before I make you all eat them..."

#174 Posted by TheSpyder (107 posts) - - Show Bio
Spyder stepped into the club. He'd heard many rumors and would have loved to have seen a fight, Hell if he got drunk enough he'd probably be in one.
#175 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: You super types dont scare me.. What? Is Dame any better? Thug chugged down a pint then slammed the mug, Go ahead and get your ego out im waiting.

#176 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Z regained her composure upon looking at the man. Placing a smirk on her face she headed out the door, she didn't want to make tabloids for masscaring a knock-off of

"The Thing"

#177 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: One of the members thanked him for getting her not to destroy the place.

#178 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

Comes back and destorys it all MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

#179 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador:

#180 Posted by Shanana (53023 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol:

#181 Posted by FALLENprophet (6557 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park said:

@FALLENprophet: "Do you fight too or do you just like to watch?" Park asked watching the fight progress.

Alex smiled behind his shades. "I haven't fought in awhile but yes. I fight and watch it's quite interesting to me man." Alex said

#182 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "It is a beautiful thing to see." Park replied nodding. "What's with the sunglasses indoors?"

#183 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I go to take a poop for a few hours and come back to this." Urbs said smiling while looking at the big man and the visible effects the fighting been having on him. "Hope you're not too tired for one more fight."

#184 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: Thug grabbed his dislocated jaw and snapped it back into place. "Not at all.."

#185 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Beary got into the ring, "Then what ya waitin for?"

#186 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: "Im waitin on you tough stuff! Hurry up and punch me" Thug pointed at his face

(Have to pick this up later im at work XD, But later tonight :D)

#187 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Beary grinned. He took a quick dash towards his opponent, and threw two powerful left jabs to get a feel for the giant.

( Cya my boy. 1 love.)

#188 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain sat in the stand yelling. "C'MON BEARY!!! YA' CAN TAKE EM'!!!"

#189 Posted by Yaiba (294 posts) - - Show Bio
Nozawa fades in from the shadows, watching the proceedings of the fight club.
#190 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: The two jabs connected and Thug laughed at his spirit and decided to reward him with a low jab towards the gut and attempted to finish with a headbutt

#191 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: "Now I'm sure a pretty girl like you could find a better place to play." Park smirked at the blonde.

#192 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Beary shifted his body, aiming to strike with a right straight. Only to be hit in the gut by his opponent, it hurt a lot, and he could tell that his opponents size wasn't just for show. Still he threw his right straight, at the exact same time his opponent's headbutt came his way, making it a well timed counter-attempt.

#193 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: The fist dug right into Thugs ugly mug, but having a thick head the punch was softend but still left a sting. While Urbs fist was still connected to his face he sent his large fist up towards his elbow with crushing force.

#194 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: Looking away from the bar to face the man, Claire shifted her crossed legs with a smirk. "I didn't know people came here to play." She said in a playfully taunting tone.

#195 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: "Well what else is a guy supposed to do with a girl like you?" Park said motioning to the bartender for a beer without taking his eyes off the girl.

#196 Posted by Duchess (5995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: Her captivating blue eyes flickered towards the prominently displayed 'Fight Club' banner. "I could give you a few ideas." She slowly began jabbing his mind telepathically. It would be enough to make him experience sharp mental pains without leaving him completely immobilized.

#197 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain walked into the Underground fightclub, He Noticed the young man being attacked due to a somewhat misogynistic remark, He raised an eyebrow at the sight. "That Chick's F*cking Bada**."

#198 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Duchess: Park rubbed his temples trying to brush the pain off. Great a pretty rich girl and a telepath, I might be in over my head... "Well as much as I'd love to show you some moves I'm not sure telepathy is allowed in the ring."

#199 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "Thanks for the friendly support Irishman," Park said sarcastically as the throbbing pain began to subside.

#200 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: Cain just sat laughing at him. "Okay Here's a tip, RUN WITH YOUR TAIL IN BETWEEN YOUR LEGS!!!"