#101 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDealer: Cain said. "And I'm A Irish Arms Dealer! SEE WHAT I'MMA GETTIN' AT!?"

#102 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: "Tough guy are we" as he dodged the haymaker and and used the momentum of his opponents knee strike to send him flying towards Thug's face, unleashing a lightning fast barrage of punches at his foes head and neck followed by an elbow towards the temple.
#103 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
Jean's black and red eyes narrowed, then widened. "Damn. Well den maybe I am a heroin dealer." He chuckled and inhaled more smoke from his cigarette, blowing it out in O shapes.
#104 Posted by Bloodcroft (152 posts) - - Show Bio
"age is a strange thing when shape shifting, nineteen good enough." Fera turned to the annoyed woman. "you can use those guns if you want."
  @shadowknight666
#105 Posted by _Cain_ (23670 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: @TheDealer: Cain said. "Exactly." He Turned to the young woman. "Hahaha. Sorry But I Ain't gettin' arrested for that."

#106 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: Thug's head bounced about from the intense trained yet brutal strikes from the war hero, the strike to the temple made Thug both very still and quiet as did the crowd watching. His lieft foot mmoved just a bit before Thug cracked his neck. ...Cute... And just as Ravek did, Thug unleashed intense smashing strikes down towards his head.

#107 Posted by _Zombie_ (10461 posts) - - Show Bio

A rather large mercenary walked into the fight club, clad in a white wifebeater, olive drab cargo pants, and combat boots. Flicking a finished cigarette behind him, he sat down a couple seats away from the irish merc he'd.. interacted with at Loner's and a rather attractive-looking woman, who appeared nineteen years of age. Too young for his tastes. Taking out his lighter, he stuck another cigarette in his mouth and flicked the lighter, touching the flame to the tip of the cancer stick. After taking a drag out of it, he exhaled smoke, holding the cigarette in one hand as he turned his eyes to the fight.

#108 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek raised his forearms defensively, his bone and muscle structure allowing his to absorb most of the damage, waiting for the opportune moment he ducked beneath his opponents fists and attempted to tackle him to the ground, following up with multiple powerful strikes to the stomach
#109 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: The tackle was just what Thug needed, having an intense bone structure and being built like a gorilla he let the Keresh run into him, but to Thug's luck and Ravek's misfortune it failed to knock him down, and only slide him. With Ravek still pressed up in a tackle Thug brought his fists down aiming for the top of his skull.

#110 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Despite his own immense strength he failed to knock the brute off his feet, then the first blow landed, hitting him directly on top of his head. We that he ducked between Thug's legs, coming up behind him and sending a powerful roundhouse towards his foes spine
#111 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: Thug attempted to garb him but he slipped away to be behind him, Quick little bugger aren't ya!? He mumbled but stumbled forward from the kick, it stung but sure as hell wasnt going to put down the Thug. In a surprising turn he spun to face Ravek while swinging his fist to his chest, followed by a large boot kick to the chest.

#112 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek barely dodges the punch and manages to take hold of Thug's leg, pivoting he brings his elbow down on Thug's knee cap, hoping it would slow him down some
#113 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: *CRACK* Gah! Thug yells as he breaks his leg free from Ravek's grip, he stomps his foot a few times to get used to the pain and then sends a single punch to Ravek's chest, if he was to block his arms would remember this punch for sure.

#114 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: The punch lands, hitting Ravek square in the chest, knocking him into the air across the ring but he manages to land on his feet in a crouched position. He quickly comes to his feet and winced, probably a few cracked ribs after that ones. Ravek pushes the pain to the back of his mind and sprints towards Thug, leaping into the air he sends a kick towards his jaw and performs a series of pressure point strikes on his way down, rolling out of swinging distance once he lands.
#115 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: The kick landed a little off the jaw from Thug trying to dodge it, the strikes took a small toll but Thug was still standing. He put his arms up and walked into brawling distance of Ravek.

#116 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: "You don't give up. That's admirable" lunging to the left, sending a sweeping leg kick attempting to knock the larger opponent off his feet. If he could get him on the ground he could finish it.
#117 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: The leg sweep is halted by Thug's large leg, Oh I dont think so chump! Thug brought his fists down on Ravek, swinging left and right like a savage, for good measure if the barrage succeeded he aimed for a flying knee to the face.

#118 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek managed to roll away from him, quickly coming to his feet and rushing Thug, quickly aiming an uppercut at his chin and a few quick jabs right behind towards his adam's apple
#119 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: The uppercut and jabs were a success but The Thug still stood tall, he attempted a crushing tackle.

#120 Edited by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek is caught in the tackle but frees his arms, sending numerous punches towards Thug's face then following through with a headbutt 

(Denser bones and muscles than a human ;D)
#121 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer:

Thug was to pissed to feel the blows, he didn’t even know if they were hurting him, in a rage he started slamming his large hard forehead at Raveks face while he still had him pinned.

#122 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Park walked into the fight club to check out the action but stayed in the back of the crowd to start. Probably best to see what's what before getting in over my head.

#123 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Park walked up to Thug and took up a fighting stance. "Ready?"

#124 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: Thug smirked while remaining in a passive stance, Go ahead kid.
#125 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Park pulled his arm back and swung like a haymaker before shifting his weight and snapping a kick towards Thug's nose.

#126 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: A loud smack was heard as the kick connected, but Thug looked back at the kid and smirked. Well it was a good effort I suppose kid. Thug sent a brutal and fast barrage of punches at the kid, enough to give a concussion if connected.
#127 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Park stepped back confident he could avoid any punch Thug threw, at least until he ran out of room to back-up. Park absently resigned himself to the hit. The big man's fist connected with Park's shoulder and knocked him across the floor dislocating his shoulder. Park picked himself off the floor and charged the bigger man throwing a quick straight right at Thug's eye.

#128 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: The punch made Thug take a step back and check his eye, after a few blinks he chuckled, having the kid still pinned at the wall he sent a kick to his chest.
#129 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Park dove under the kick and jumped up behind Thug to deliver a double shot to his temples.

#130 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: Thug lifted his massive arm to block the jabs then swept his other large arm to try and knock him down.
#131 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Park fell back having the wind knocked out of him. He backed away clutching his bad arm and snapping kicks to keep Thug at a distance. "Come on--" He gave a bloody smirk. "That's not all you got is it?"

#132 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: Thug walks towards the kid even though he was kicking.
#133 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Aw hell." Park muttered as the walking cement mixer came closer. Only one thing to do I guess. Park threw himself at Thug full force driving his bad arm at Thug's shoulder.

#134 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: Thug was unmoved by the shot, with the kids arm still close he grabbed it in attempt of breaking it by the elbow. 
#135 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "That's more like it!" Park laughed feeling his shoulder relocate. As Thug lifted him up by the elbow Park smashed his forehead into the tough guy's nose.

#136 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: A fact about Thug, his face, is like a bag of bricks, the headbutt would prove painful results for the kid if anything, after the headbutt Thug throws him with enough force to gap the ring.
#137 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Park clutched his head in pain. Well at least I have my arms. He charged towards Thug before sliding down and aiming a kick to his stomach.

#138 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio
@Park: Thug grunted at the kick but while his leg was still against his stomach he simply came crashing down on the kid with his immense weight and size.
#139 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I'm good, nothing's broken above my neck." Park grinned and threw his palm into the eye he had already hit.

#140 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: It makes Thug almost growls as he drove his large fist right at the kids head with all of his weight.

#141 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Park tries to roll to the left but is too slow, the punch opens up a cut his eye. Park brought both his feet under the big guy's chest and pushed up with all his strength.

#142 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: With Thug being both built like a gorilla and being the bigger man the leg press fails, Thug now begins to repetitively send punches at the kids face with alarming speed.

#143 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

Although managing to block or avoid most hits two punches made it through Park's defense and knocked his head down onto the concrete floor.

"Ow..."

Park's vision swam before fading to black.

#144 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: Thug lept off him and gave him a few gentle smack while picking him up. Kid? Kid!? You still with us?

#145 Posted by Park (2976 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Yeah, I'm good, just resting my eyes and other generic face saving comments." Park said getting back to his feet. "You hit like a ton of brick y'know. You got powers?"

#146 Posted by Shanana (53171 posts) - - Show Bio

Z walks through the door, cloaked in black.

#147 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Park: Thug helped him over to the bar and gave him a water. Nah! I was just born big boned, and big everything realy, heh. Thug chuckled and patted Park on the back, You got some fancy moves there bud.

#148 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug looks over to the lady and gives a nod.

#149 Posted by Shanana (53171 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I didn't come for hospitality" she said, removing her cloak and cracking her knuckles. "This is a fight club is it not?"

#150 Posted by Enz0 (2522 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ziccarra_Liafador: Thug smirked and walked into the ring cracking his neck, As a matter of fact it is lady.