Underground Fight Club

dadaism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1051  Edited By dadaism

@superstay: How shadow moved with inhuman speed, reacting to a feint he didn't even know was coming What are his powers ? thought frank. Hitting the ground unprepared for the super fast maneuver. "Seems you've been holding out on us Mr Meta human"

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1052  Edited By superstay

@dadaism:

Shadow stands up he hears his opponent's comment and smirks then says "Well I probably would be considered a "Meta-Human" as you put it....or a Mutant but super speed and/or super reflexes aren't powers of mine".

"I just noticed you speeding towards and I assumed you would try an in air attack so I hit the floor thinking you would fly over me and hit the wall..." Shadow says as blood gushes from his nose as his Domino Mask composed of ink pops his nose back in place. Shadow looks ahead before saying "I actually had no idea you'd try to catapult yourself off the wall into me.....I guess that was just a lucky move on my part".

do.ob (OOC: I didn't know you were move faster than the human eye could see)

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow walked off stage in a bloody mess. Blood leaking down his face and out my mouth and noise. His ink suit holding his injuries together. He walks over to the bar and grabs a bottle of scotch from under the counter.

d0-0b

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There stands two men caged in by a ring and separated from their spectators. One is giant in all forms, his name described just who he looked like Herc, short for Hercules. He was hulkish, brutal in fights. His spectators had seen him finish several lives in the ring. Herc paced back and forth in his corner. As his name was was announced he let out a roar, to be accompanied by the audiences' screams.

On the otherside is tattooed man, with scars. His eyes were closed and legs crossed, he was meditating, and to him the world was silent. He had gone through the battle multiple times in his head.He felt the large man pacing back and forth, the ground shook a little more when he stepped with the right leg. He leaned on it more, to an average fighter, this meant nothing, to Alexander this meant an opening. Him leaning on his right leg more, meant his left leg was weaker more precisely the knee area.

The announcer said his ring name and A.S.A.P. rose just in time to block the man's cheap right hook. He shoved the man off, all the while his eyes were closed. The man let out a growl and then rushed back. Alexander would play with his prey, that was his character, "Show outweighs fight was his mind set." He blocked the forward chin kick, then jumped over the amateur leg sweep. Alexander rushed towards the stumbling idiot and then backed away, making Herc even more angry. He threw a wild leg to Alex's ribs, which was his downfall. Alexander caught the leg, and thrusted his left elbow on the knee breaking it. The giant fell to his back, gripping his thigh and screaming out in pain. Alexander walked over, sent a strong kick to the man's jaw and he was out.

Herc would be able to move right in 6 months, never to his full potential, his career would suffer and this was possibly his last big fight. Alexander smirked as he placed his leg on the man's chest, raising his arm in the silence, he shouted. "OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN, ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!" He lowered his arms and walked out of the cage, only to hear the crowd go wild.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1055  Edited By superstay

Sitting in the back, Shadow smirks at the match. It really was a predictable match. Herc was very lumber some and slow, and the smaller guy knew it. Shadow gulps down the last of his drink before grabbing a new one. Still bleeding from his nose, Shadow wipes it off as he watches on.

do_ob

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight club was truly to sight to watch for Azad. It reminded him of the times he used to watch the Sultan's guards having their own fights, as Azad cheered them on.

The fight ended quicker than Azad expected. This tattooed man certainly looked like a worthy opponent. Azad looked around and saw a man drinking. (@superstay)

"Excuse me" he asked slowly and clearly, this language being completely jarring for him.

"How can I have a fight with that man over there?"

He pointed at Alexander (@fallenprophet).

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The idling sound of Ted Grant's motorcycle echoed through the outsides of an underground fight club one of his friends recommended. The renowned fighter has been out of action since the C.O.D disbanded, he only visits his gym once a week and seeing him out in public was a rare sight.

With a quick final survey around the area he turned his Harley off and took the keys out, shoving it to the ends of his pockets located on his jeans. His red checkered long sleeves that were rolled up, up to his elbow showcased his big, muscular frame. As he pushed the doors open, the sounds of loud cheering and thuds quickly rushed towards him. "This reminds me of the good ol' days." He spoke under his breath as he trekked deeper inside the club.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: Felix grinned, leaning against one of the corners. "Finally, an opponent. Are you here to fight?" He removed his coat, and it hit the floor with a clang. "What am I saying, of course you are. You wouldn't be here if you didn't want to fight."

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1059  Edited By wild cat

@sideslash: Just before Ted could sit down at one of the empty booths, a man, noticeably younger than Ted approached him, heck, seventy percent of the people that were in the building were younger than him, including the audience. "No thanks, besides, someone is still occupying the ring." Ted refused the offer with humility, as he pointed at the match that was almost over, his love for competition made it hard for him to refuse such offer, but he was able to manage.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: Felix crossed his arms. "What's the matter, old man? Afraid you might lose? Or, in your senility, have you forgotten what it's like to fight outside of the ring?" He was purposely trying to goad the legend into an attack.

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1061  Edited By wild cat

@sideslash: "Son please. I have been called out more times than you have even hit a punching bag, and I have heard it all. Being called old, scared, and almost every degrading adjective you could think of. There ain't nothing you can say to make me fight ya." Ted paused before unbuttoning two buttons from his long sleeve from the top down."That's why I'm gonna do it on my own terms." he continued, he could just not resist the urge to get into a brawl again. "After you, sport" He added, waiting for his opponent to get into the ring.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: "One question, friend. Can you keep up, or shall I tone it down? Don't want you breaking a hip." He quipped as he jumped agilely into the ring. He moved to one corner, punching the air playfully. He then flexed his fingers and beckoned Ted to begin the match.

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash: A smile slowly crawled on Ted's face as he heard the comment his opponent had said. Waiting for his opponent to initiate the fight, Ted raised his guard, showing respect to the fighter he's about to battle.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1064  Edited By Sideslash

@wild_cat: Felix put his fists up, and began moving in, favouring his right side, throwing a series of rapid right straights, then aimed a powerful left hook.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was this? Were there another pair of opponents? It seemed that anyone could simply just go into this fight. Azad saw the fast jabs of the younger man (@sideslash) was certainly awe inspiring. It seemed that in this world, not many people were into swordsmanship.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azad:

I turns to see aman who dressed like a sand warrior. "hmm" I say before look at the man he was pointing to. "Well, Just ask him if he wants to fight". I turn back to the man and look him up and down...."You're not from here, are you?".

d?_?b

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1067  Edited By wild cat

@sideslash: The series of straights were dodged along with the powerful left hook that gave Ted the opening to duck under and throw a right uppercut inside the pocket aiming for the opponent's ribs.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay:

He looked back at the man.

"No. No I am not." he replied.

He then cautiously went to Alexander (@fallenprophet)

"Pardon me." he asked.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@azad:

An odd looking man threw a beet bottle towards the lad, asking for a fight and seemingly sick as both eyes are bloodshot. Mouth foaming and left leg twitching slightly every second.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watches as the beer bottle flies towards thesand warrior who's name I didn't get. I lean my back against the bar and open another bottle of scotch/rum.

d-_-b

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The bottle hit his head. Yet the impact was softened due to him wearing his scarf wrapped around his head.
He quickly looked and saw this seemingly deranged man.

Was he ill?

"Are you not feeling well?" he asked as he went towards him, not realizing what would happen.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1072  Edited By Nerx

@azad: The man started to violently shake, he started throwing up blood as pus came out of his ear canals. Every orifice in his face is bleeding, his mouth ripped apart and the static noise from a television set can be heard.

It picks up a bone from the steak on a table, wanting to stab the man.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Panic overtook Azad. This man was clearly insane and could not be reasoned with. Out of instinct he threw a straight punch with his gauntlet hand into the cannibal's face.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azad: The nose crushed against the man's gauntlets, however the man won't go down with just that. With his staggering movements the sick host pushed against the turban lad. Leaning against the stomach to get him down.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: Felix grunted, but didn't miss a beat, stepping back, planning his next assault. If he remembered right, Grant was a boxer, and he fully intended to beat the legend at his own game. A series of kicks could end this fight right now, but he refused to change into a different style.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1076  Edited By Azad

Where were these people's sense of honor? This was not an honorable fight, but this is what animals would resort to. His stomach was certainly feeling the force of the cannibal's strength. Considering no one was honorable enough in a fight, Azad used to gauntlet hand again and stabbed the man's face, attempting to carve the gauntlet's claws deep into his skin.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azad: The upper part of the face is mangled, both eyes popped by the jagged talons of the gauntlets. The parasite inside though does not need them. Its clothes are doing just fine, as it keeps pushing while tightly gripping the man's center of mass. While biting at his pectorals, foaming teeth which may carry disease.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing his face being mutilated was too much for Azad...which suddenly made worse considering he just got bit. The gauntlet was still stuck in his face, Azad pulled out one of his daggers and began stabbing the cannibals head repeatably.

This was murder Azad was committing.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1080  Edited By Nerx

@azad: His leg hooked behind the man's, attempting to take him down as he moved forward to the ground. Pushing the person in front of him, head pushing so the claws strike at his back. The parasite however injected additional mutagens to strengthen the teeth. Biting down on the man's chest.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow jumps behind the counter to avoid the fight that started right in front of me. I watch as the sand warrior gets attacked by the cannibal. "I guess he.....it's hungry for outsiders, huh Sand Warrior(@azad:)?" I ask before sipping my drink and dodging flying items.

d-_-b

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash: The uppercut landed cleanly right on his opponents ribs, but seemed to have kept his composure. Ted soon followed up the initial strike with two stiff jabs aimed towards the head and a right hook again aimed to the body.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1083  Edited By Sideslash

@wild_cat: Felix now had a sense of Grant's rhythm, and his hands flew out, deflecting the jabs and the right hook. Felix then aimed a powerful straight at the boxer's nose.

wild cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sideslash: Ted's jabs were masterfully parried by his white haired foe as his right hook. The failed combination by the world renown fighter led to an opening his opponent smartly took advantage of. A solid straight landed on Ted's nose forcing him to take a few steps back. The powerful punch didn't draw blood, but damage was dealt.
The legendary fighter smirked at his opponent from the excitement he got from their little bout. Ignoring the crowds cheers, Ted moved inside the pocket, and threw two quick strong uppercuts that were aimed towards the body.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wild_cat: Wanting to gauge the fighter's ability, Felix took both hits. They were amazingly fast and strong for the fighter's age. Felix grinned. "I underestimated you, old man." He said with a growl. He stepped to the right and aimed a series of body shots that focused on hurting his opponent as much as possible.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The pain intensified.

Azad kicked the parasite off him, holding his chest in agony. Unfortunatley, one of his daggers was now stuck in the thing's head.

He then glared at the man hiding behind the counter.(@superstay) Was he a coward?

"Can you not assist me in this fight?" Azad asked while gritting his teeth.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azad:

The kept biting and the kick made it easier to take him down as there is only one leg to balance on, since all the time the host had been pushing him down. The last action was a leg hook, everything went along accordingly just as planned. A knife was in the head, yet he keeps biting at that stomach.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1089  Edited By superstay

Standing behind the counter drinking my bottle of scotch/rum, I dodge more flying items(OOC: I've been standing this whole time watching from behind the counter). I hear the Sand Warrior(@azad:) ask for my assistants. I look down at his ugly scar on his chest.

Placing my bottle on the counter as I fly over it. One hand lifting me as my right leg straightens out in midair. I aim for the cannibal's(@nerx:) head. Ink loosening on me as I move swiftly through the air.

d+_+b

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: He did not dodge as the head is biting away at @azad: the additional force push the teeth even deeper into the body, luckily for the man they are not parasitic. But they are quite toxic and are not good for the human body.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

After landing on his head I flip forward on the cannibal. Ink from my hands quickly rap around his body with a grip strong enough to bend metal. Once my shoes hit the floor I yank at the ink rapped around his body.

d-_-b

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: @azad:

As he has his grip around the turban wearing individual, he felt yet another force grabbing him. Black vines of odd substance that coiled around his stomach. Both of them are seemingly pulled through the air.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx:

I rap my ink around the Sand Warrior as well as both of them come down crashing into a table. The ink now growing thicker around the cannibal. I continue thickening the ink between them. The ink around the Sand Warrior pulls him back with all force but the cannibal hold is too tight. Any space I could get between them I quickly fill with thick ink.

d-_-b

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superstay: with the constraint getting more stronger the cannibal tightens his grip around @azad: , the feet of the host is free and thus by extending a ganglia a small tendril bursts into yet another clubgoer. Mutating him into yet another host. While the turban man is being wrapped yet another 'carrier' runs towards the slime shooter. Leaping in the air to maul the man.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azad began to move frantically. This thing was englufing him and was going to corrupt him into that monster. Azad had no choice but to use the dagger. Digging the talons of his gauntlet into the tendrils, he grabbed the mystical device and pressed the button.

Time froze. Or to be more precise, the area around him froze, yet Azad could only keep this up for about 10 seconds. Time was of the essence. Taking the dagger off it's head through the use of kicking, he frantically hacked his way out.

He was free of it's grip.

Time went back to normal.

Azad then saw another one of things to attack his ally (@superstay) and ran in an attempt to save him.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1096  Edited By Shinigami_

@azad: ( You were dreading this right? :P )

Shinigami was watching this attack intently, He had sensed a time distortion and wanted to investigate. Watching as the man ran to his ally he swiftly smashed onto the ground in-front of Azad, without a word his blade moved through the air at precisely 680.29 meters per second, moving at double the speed of sound. He sliced at the mans right knee, the blade strong enough to cut through a rhino, before seeing if the attack had been successful he then teleported behind him and cut at his left foots Achilles tendon, again before seeing if it had been a success he teleported infront of the man, and gave a sinister grin.

Azad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He had no time to grab his other dagger, the two cuts were there before he could even counter attack. Why were all these people attacking him? Azad was suffering from heavier bleeding and was now suffering a limp. Taking off his scarf, he made some very makeshift bandages and tried to find some cover. This was just too much for him to cope.

superstay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see one of the cannibals flying towards me as I quickly pulled out my hand cannon of a Colt 45. I cover myself in all ink and fire two shots at the cannibal(@nerx:) as the Sand Warrior(@azad:) run towards me. "Protect yourself" I say firing two more shots of ink.

d^_^b

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1099  Edited By Nerx

@azad: @superstay: @shinigami_:

The turban man had seemingly dissipated, yet his blood and bits of his flesh can be tasted in the mouth of the host. The delicious taste made the parasite linger for more, it yearns for another bite and will not stop. As soon as it removes itself from this annoying slime.

The other parasite, hosted on a bald man finally had descended upon the slime caster. Making swift eye contact as it descends towards the man's neck. Preparing for a bite, one to tear off the jugular so that it can feast upon the man's neck. Ripping, tearing, chewing. All in due time as it is about to make contact.

The bald man lost both legs in a mysterious event, yet there is a man in front of the one before. As the previous distance is too close this one is literally sandwiched between both of them. Meat like salami, teeth ready to bite. Distance, close enough. Arms move attempting to latch on both of them, head is within range to bite.

He chews.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Shinigami teleported behind Nerx, Sword in hand moving at the speed of sound he attempted to dig his sword into his back, and drive it out through his head.