#51 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "F*******CK YOU!!!! ARE YOU GODDAMN HIGH OR WHAT!?!?!?"

#52 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Thug was speaking with one of the ladies on the sideline while Cain was yelling.
#53 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Cain walked out of the fightclub disgruntled.

#54 Posted by Urbs (817 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Hey big boy, i'm up for a quick rumble if you are." Beary said walking into the club with just a muscle shirt, some jeans, and some timbs. He had backup outside though if necessary.

#55 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs said:

@Lincoln_Protocol: "Hey big boy, i'm up for a quick rumble if you are." Beary said walking into the club with just a muscle shirt, some jeans, and some timbs. He had backup outside though if necessary.

YESSSSSSSSS YESSSITY YESSS!!!!

#56 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

@Urbs: Thug turned to see the guy, he had promise. Aright, lets see what your made of.. He finished his pint and stepped in the ring.

#57 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio

"This looks promising" Said the Keresh Warrior as he stepped into the establishment, smiling a wolfish grin, hopefully he could find a good fight here.

#58 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: Thug noticed the person he has never seen before, he walked over to him. Evenin'.
#59 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Ravek nods to rather large individual who approached him "I don't believe we've met, Ravek" holding out a hand
#60 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: Thug grasps the mans smaller hand, his fist being the size of the Keresh soldiers head. Names Thug, Just Thug.
#61 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: "You here for a fight Thug?" looking around the club
#62 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: Thug smirked at the comment. Hell yes I am..
#63 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: "Then it seems you've found one" smirking behind his visor
#64 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: Thug chuckled and stepped into the ring. Sounds like a plan, whenever you are ready chump.. He had his fists at his side.
#65 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: Holding up his index finger "One moment" As he walks over to a bench and removes his helmet and various parts of his armor, leaving only the armorer boots and the flexible under layer. "Now about that fight..." walking over and climbing into the ring "Your planet, you can have the first move" standing across from the brute, arms crossed, waiting for the first blow
#66 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: Thug was sick of always having the first move, but decided to go anyway. He quickly dashed over to the Keresh and slammed his large fist at his chest, enough force to crack ribs, but he didn't expect much either.
#67 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: The Keresh Commando smirks at this simple attack and dodges to the side and sends a kick towards the knee cap of the larger man
#68 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: (May take a bit to respond, but I will)
#69 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: (No worries)
#70 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio
@RavekTheConquerer: The kick made Thug's leg move a bit but his bones made it a weaker strike, with brute force, Thug swung his fists at Ravek with both surprising speed and aggression, aiming for the head and torso.
#71 Posted by Ravek (2937 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lincoln_Protocol: The Commando managed to parry the blow to his head with his forearm but the strike to the torso made contact, Sending Ravek sliding back several feet. "Not bad" Rushing the larger opponent once again, faking a right and following up with a kick towards the ribs and a palm strike directed towards Thug's face
#72 Posted by Enz0 (2460 posts) - - Show Bio

@RavekTheConquerer: The combo was successful but Thug again was short on reaction to the blows, at least not showing it. Thug chuckle and attempted a haymaker followed by a knee to the stomach.

#73 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
The two twins took a seat almost posing for the people. Most being men they knew it might attract attention mom n dad didnt want. They wernt here though. So why not hangout and watch people pummel eachother.
#74 Posted by Wallcroft (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: Jacob took a seat quietly behind his two daughters who shouldn't be in a place like this. "I hope these two young ladies aren't my daughters." He said with a serious tune.

#75 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: Alex walked over to the women. "Hello Ladies come for the show?"

#76 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
Hearing their father ther shifted appearnce not enough to alarm just change look. "twenty says the faty drops." Fera laughed "your on."
  @Wallcroft
#77 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
"well not like bunch of boys would let us play" the two smiled.
  @FALLENprophet
#78 Posted by Wallcroft (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: He smiled knowing the two had shape shifted on him because they have done it to him over twenty times. "I can't believe I'm dying from the virus that I was injected with, I guess Nira and Fera will never see their dad again." Jacob said loudly trying to play psychology on the two.

#79 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: "You against one another or one of you vs someone else. This if a fight club everyone fights." Alex smiled as he drank his bottle of whiskey.

#80 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
They could spot there dads antiics just as easily as he saw theirs. So they ignored him and looked to Alex. "we want a tag team, meta humans preffered."
  @FALLENprophet@Wallcroft
#81 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: "Hmm....interesting....a tag team. I like it!" Alex raised his shades showing his sweet blue eyes. He waved to a man and two women walked out. One was regular sized with two guns holstered on her legs. The other was really tall and muscular. They walked into the ring waiting for the women. "There you go ladies. Good Luck."

#82 Edited by Wallcroft (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: Jacob raised an eyebrow now knowing that the two didn't fall for his plan. "I guess we're gonna have to do this the hard way." Wallcroft using his superhuman strength picked his two daughters up from the seat and headed towards the exit. @FALLENprophet: "Me and my daughters will be leaving now and if they ever come in here again don't let em fight." He said throwing in some cash to make sure the man wouldn't allow his daughters to fight in the Fight Club.

#83 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

Bernard bounced off the cage and rebounded lazily into his opponent, who landed a stiff clothesline, sending him crashing to the mat. He sat up lazily, to receive a boot to the face. His opponent then proceeded to pummel his face. The whole crowd cheered, some with anger, having bet on him. Soon, the sound of his laughter started to drown out all their cheering and jeering, and all fell silent. The opponent kept hammering away at his face until he thrashed his own head with great force, and the other's hand actually broke. "AAAUUUGH!" Bernard stood up slowly, cracked his neck, and lashed out at the enemy, flooring him with a single shot to the nose. He placed one hand on the man's face, the other gettign a grip on his collarbone on his collarbone, sunk his claws in, and, pausing a moment to look out over the crowd, snapped the man's neck.

He stood up amongst a new ruckus and exited.

#84 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wallcroft: Alex laughed with his shades still on his head. "It's not about the money man it's about the thrill. What don't believe your daughters can stand on their own big guy?" Alex smirked as the two women in the ring were getting a little upset and so was the crowd.

#85 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
"you worry to damn much." The two reduced to a fountain of acidic blood the crimson bool slinking to the floor and reforming. The two women standing up molding skin into clothes so they werent to exposed. With that they walked around their fathef and stepped into the ring. "Alex right bright eyes? We'll pay for the damage to the floor when we kick their asses."
  @Wallcroft@FALLENprophet
#86 Posted by Wallcroft (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: Jacob watched as his two daughters turned into a fountain of acidic blood and landed on the floor before beginning to reform. There was nothing else he couldn't do to prevent his daughters from fighting, but there was one thing. @FALLENprophet: "If my daughters get hurt because of your stupid Fight Club, I'll make sure I break every single bone in your body with just one punch and trust me I'm a man of my word."

#87 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: "Yes Alex. Just give the audience and myself a good show." Alex smiled as he walked away and sat down in his own special seat that was high and elevated he waited until the ladies were in the ring and ready to announce them.

#88 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wallcroft: Alex laughed. "Calm down man. I believe your daughters they got spunk." Alex was in his seat. "And as for the breaking my bones. Eh could care less."

#89 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio

Scum of the earth, the man publicly known as Jean Kant strolls coolly into the fight club to watch a match.

#90 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
Nira entered first "dont worry about the protective guy typical parent sh*t lets go gigantor." The tall blond steped in to confront her anouncment made the woman charged forward a tacky throw that was dodged the blond conecting with the ground with a thunderous clap. Nira brought her knee into the womans jaw. A kick spun aimed for Nira's head. Gracefully the twin went under the shot and struck the knee. The giant dropped and Nira stomped on her throat knocking her out. "you wory to much" the teen remaked going to swap her sister in.
  @Wallcroft
#91 Posted by Wallcroft (119 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: @FALLENprophet: (Heading off to bed guys tired from school. Let's just say Wallcroft left to go on a mission ;P)

#92 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDealer: Cain strolled into the club. He Looked over to Jean, He said "$500 Says The Twins will win."

#93 Posted by FALLENprophet (6555 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: @Wallcroft: (Can just continue it later if you want.)

#94 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
The Dealer smiled and lit a cigarette, inhaling the smoke deeply.. "I should know. I'm their agent."
#95 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDealer: "BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Cain laughed. "For a while's I Always Assumed You were A Heroin Dealer!'

#96 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
Jean gave a linxy smirk and leaned back. "'eey, I don' know what gave you dat impression. Guess you can't judge a book by de cover."
#97 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheDealer: Cain said in response. "Ya' A Guy wearing a deep trenchcoat that hangs out in sleazy places...Dealer if I Saw One."

#98 Posted by Bloodcroft (95 posts) - - Show Bio
Fera smiled, "give you a kiss for two hundred of the five hundred your about to make."
  @shadowknight666
#99 Posted by _Cain_ (23368 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bloodcroft: ".....Waita Minute How old are you?" Cain said, He wasn't falling for this trick again.

#100 Posted by TheDealer (1031 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666
Jean smiled and waved a hand at Cain. "Aight I see your point. But we hang 'round the same places, pretty much. 'cept you don't wear a coat; you carry guns and drink."