#1 Edited by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

Hello,

Welcome to Alexander's Underground Fight Club, where fists fly, kicks hit, and the audience is thrilled. You have just been offered to come here. You can either get inside the ring show your skills, or you could just sit and watch the best of the best. Maybe, if you put on a good show you could even get a reward, so give it all you got and thrill the fans.

This is place to get some action in.

Rules:

Keep fights inside the ring.

Don't God mod the area

And MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN.

#2 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#3 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Thanks :D

#4 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: No Problemo.

Cain walks into the infamous Fight Club, He was looking for a brawl.

#5 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio

Thug walks in to the club, he found his Eden. 

#6 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

(are characters able to use powers or is this street level only? Might have some fun with this character in here)

#7 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Alexander sees his friend walk in, so he quickly rushes over to him. "Cain, I see you got my message."

#8 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "HELL YES!!!! YOU KNOW THAT I'M UP FOR GETTIN' A FREE CAR!!!" Cain looked around. "....Where's My free Car, And why are is there Hot Sweat Dudes around me?'....."

#9 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Alex laughed. "You probably just heard the last bit of it. This is a fight club. You want that car you better win and put on a good show for the audience." Alex looked at Cain, "I'm warning you, this isn't your average hangout most of these guys know what they're doing."

#10 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: Cain quickly said "Alex....Your Into Some SERIOUSLY Kinky Sh*t....DON'T RAPE ME!!!" Cain said heading for the exit.

#11 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uchiha Hotaru: (It's up to you. "I was thinking about that and I'll allow powered characters as long as they're going against a powered character.)

@shadowknight666: Alex thought about what he said and laughed. "These people fight for an audience, and they get paid."

#12 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Alex sees the man from the gym. "How about this for a match big guy."

#13 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Thug noticed Cain from a distance and smirked at the thought of fighting him again.
#14 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: Thug stared at the man. Why the hell not.
#15 Posted by Uchiha Hotaru (2005 posts) - - Show Bio

(make sure you put in the rules xD)

#16 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "So you want to get in the ring and show what you got?" Alex asked the man.

#17 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "JESUS THAT'S EVEN WEIRDER!!!" Cain said. He thought was Alex said meant something else.

#18 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: I didnt come here to watch now did I? He removes his worn out brown coat.
#19 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "Just shut up and get in the ring! You'll be facing him." Alex pointed towards @Lincoln_Protocol:

#20 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Cain said "DON'T RAPE ME!!!'

#21 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: Cain Panicked "NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!! NOT AGAIN!!!!! I SERIOUSLY SHOT HIM AND NOTHING HAPPENED!!! NO!"

#22 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Oh it's going to be fun kicking the life outta' ya' again punk.
#23 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "Cain, are you scared?" Alex laughed

#24 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "HELL YES!!!! THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING BRAVE AND JUST PLAIN RETARDED!!!"

#25 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet@shadowknight666: Thug waited in the ring.
#26 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: @shadowknight666: "Fine." Alex looked towards another guy and gave him a hand signal. A huge guy walked out and into the ring he was about 6'3 and had amazing speed for his size. His name was Carlos.

#27 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: Thug laughed at the man he was up against. 
(Are you writing this NPC or am I?)
#28 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "Oh JEEZ! Now It's A Gang Rape?"

#29 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: (Which ever you like.)

#30 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: Sure you write him :) )
#31 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: (Alright) Carlos paces in the ring and then the bell rings Carlos waits for his opponent to make a move. He watches.

#32 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: ".......Aaaaand I Fight?..." Cain said to Alex.

#33 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: Thug takes his time removing his gloves, he puts his fists to his sides and nods. Come on big guy, if your tough enough one punch could end it, so dont puss out on me now!
#34 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: "You sit and watch."

@Lincoln_Protocol: Carlos smirked as he ran towards the man going for a right haymaker.

#35 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@FALLENprophet: "Usually When I Sit and watch something, It involves two girls, And A Paddle....." Cain said looking at Lincoln.

#36 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: Thug's head moved with the punch but the rest of his body remained still. Well good try anyways. Thug unleashed a barrage of heavy punches, Thug's normal punch was enough to crack a ribs on a rhino. 
#37 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: (That's one hell of a punch XD) Carlos suddenly fell he was lifeless he was knocked out (That's the best I could come up with. Since he is only human.)

#38 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: XD Thug is only human, just big boned!) Thug placed his boot on the mans face and let the crowds cheer at his minor victory.
#39 Posted by FALLENprophet (6586 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Alex clapped and remained sitting it wasn't much of a fight.

#40 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@FALLENprophet: So do you have any real fights?
#41 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

Cain sat in the crowd booing. "THAT WASN'T A FRIGGIN' FIGHT!!!! YOU CAN'T TAKE PUNCHES!!!!"

#42 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Thug signals him to the ring. Come here you little puke!
#43 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Cain just sat and laughed at him. "Your so friggin' cliched! No One can goddamn beat you! We Get it! So get the f*ck off your high horse you c*ck smoker."

#44 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Thats what I thought little Irish, you cant fight if your country was at risk! To much drink in you!
#45 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "I DON'T HAVE A COUNTRY DAMMIT!!!"

#46 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: Yeah whatever!
#47 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: "So Ya' Basically Sayin' I Couldn't defend Nothin' If nothin asked for me to do nothing about nothing? JESUS HOW DID YOU GET OUT OF KINDERGARTEN!?!!? DID YOU HAVE TO GIVE A ****JOB TO THE TEACHER!?!?"

#48 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: I cant hear you from back there! Hows about you get in the ring and try and say that! 
#49 Posted by _Cain_ (23659 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lincoln_Protocol: Cain responded. "YOU TALKED BACK JUST FINE BUDDY, SOUND ISN'T SUBJECTIVE, HOW MUCH SPERM DID YOU INGEST AT AGE 12!?!"

#50 Posted by Enz0 (2530 posts) - - Show Bio
@shadowknight666: He puts his hand to his ear. What?! Again you just sound like gibberish this far! Get over here!