Under the table politics (A permission request thread)

Bill_Lancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Bill_Lancer
America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves - Abraham Lincoln.

This a thread requesting permission, well from everyone. I intend on writing a rather lengthy manhunt story arc, probably in the format of parts or just one epic. The plot entailing Bill Lancer hunting down (And most likely murdering them and taking their skulls lol) the political figures (other than LeBeau) that were responsible for passing the registration act, as well as ridding of any all loose ends in the last months of the "reg war" such as scientists (Other then Dr.Frank, or possibly him, haven't asked hi yet XD) responsible for the creation of the U-man or was involved in any way.

Also if anybody is interested in being involved (But not to many, I don't want this to be that large scale) then I would be more than willing to make this an RPG so that it is open for Bill to be assisted, or stopped.

The reason why I request permission is because there are alot of people closely involved in the production of this Reg war and I wouldn't want to step on any toes.

Avatar image for punisher_williams
Punisher_Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Punisher_Williams

I'm down

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

We will not stand for this!

Just kidding. We might.

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By AmazingAngel

Registration is wrong but so is murder. Why do you think I carry a magic flare gun and a big magic stick it's not a fashion statement!

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tranquil

If there's a price on your head, on your roof, choppers we're landing.