U.N. Metahuman Affairs

Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@agentxx: "Hope you don't mind a bit of a climb." Melissa replied, turning to lead the man across the tarmac, toward the control tower. She climbed up past all the other levels to the Director's personal command room. Three of the walls were lined with windows, granting her a full, panoramic view of the sea. "Now, what's your offer? I'm a busy woman."

@Inner_Demon: @Cedric_: "What's the damage?" Melissa asked, peering in through the window.

"We don't know yet," the doctor replied, "Once we determine the cause, we'll have a more conclusive answer, but until then... there's no knowing when she'll wake up."

"I see..." the Director replied, trying to compose herself, "I'd like to be alone with the patient for a moment."

"Of course, ma'am."

Melissa walked in and pulled up a chair alongside Amelia, taking the girl's hand in hers. She pulled off her beret and covered her face. She knew that some day, something like this would have to happen. She just prayed that it wouldn't be today.

Incendie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Incendie

@Agent_Hannigan: For the remainder of the time since the Director left, Cedric sat in utter silence. A total silence that implied an overwhelming sense of failure. As much as her words had angered him, Hannigan was right. He'd let her get hurt, and he was probably in the running for the worst brother of the year. So he sat there, not moving and not speaking, just contemplating how utterly he had failed in his duties. Finally, he muttered something to himself. An apology, something that he almost never spoke in earnest.

"I'm sorry, father."

Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@Cedric_: Melissa rose up from her seat and gently touched her lips to Amelia's forehead. She placed her beret back atop her head and walked for the door, turning back for one last look at the girl, and one last chance to whisper, "I'm sorry, Amelia..."

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Sam_Heller

It probably wasn't a good idea to read depressing fanfic while this is going on, was it? ;_;

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@Agent_Hannigan: Venture stood outside the med bay, his arms crossed and his head hung low. He was a strong leader, a real stern individual. But seeing that was almost heart breaking. With pure sympathy in his voice he brought up enough strength to speak. "I am sorry Melissa...I know how hard this is or you, I understand".

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#106  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Agent_Hannigan Atticus was always one of observance. It had only been a short while since he'd last seen Melissa, and it was only by spontaneity that he was here. He noticed her as she walked out of the medical infirmary, and as he approached there was a drastic disparity between his smile and her somber aura. Not to mention he was actually concerned for the well being of all, but this was also a chance for him to build a bridge between the international world and his homeland. "Director... What is the matter?"
Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@Sam_Heller: Bam! Right in the feelings.

@Venture_Kid: "Yeah, well... there's a whole lotta sorry going around," she replied, averting her gaze from the prince of the sea, "But none of it is helping her." She walked off, trying to find some place to hide, some place where, just for a moment, she could be alone without anybody needing her... or anybody reminding her that she had failed.

@_Sojourn_: She stood in an empty hallway with her back against the wall, quietly processing the chaos rattling around inside her head, covering her mouth in her beret. She was caught off guard when Atticus Blaire approached. She thought that he'd disembarked before they set sail, but she would be no less surprised by anyone else's presence. "N-nothing." she said, wiping her tears away before he had a chance to see, "It's nothing."

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Agent_Hannigan ( Awwww :( Does Melissa need hugz?)
Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@The_Assassin_: (Your timing better be spot-on, or I might shoot you)

agentxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By agentxx

@Cedric_:Cody straitened his tie casually and spoke"Just one simple question I need to ask before we start, how much funding does this organization receive?"he looked outside"each jet out there costs about fifty seven million dollars, not to mention the fuel,ammunition and crew payrolls on board plus the food and medical supplies not even mentioning the expensive software it would surely cost several billion dollars to run this place no?"

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Agent_Hannigan (I can shrug of a few bullets... innnnn thheeeeee naaaaaame of LOVE! ;P)
Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@The_Assassin_:

Love is a strong word.
Love is a strong word.
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Agent_Hannigan<. as="" but="" caring....="" doesn="" in="" like="" name="" of="" sound="" the="">
Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@The_Assassin_:

Lucky I'm a strong woman.
Lucky I'm a strong woman.

Seriously, let me finish next time. =__=

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Agent_Hannigan I'm sorry
The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Agent_Hannigan Sometimes I just speak before I think >_>
Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@The_Assassin_ said:

@Agent_Hannigan Sometimes I just speak before I think >_>

It's okay. I forgive you for your stupid.

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By The_Assassin_
@Agent_Hannigan
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@Agent_Hannigan: Venture sighed at the human's sorrow and walked the other direction, knowing that he himself would want space if something like that was to happen.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Agent_Hannigan "No one cries over nothing." His tone of voice audibly approached her with kindness and an open heart. "But what ever this nothing is, I see that you don't want to talk about it and I would want to pry." Atticus, stood there for a while. "We all have a lot of nothing to deal with, and usually it's saomething... Something very big."
Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@_Sojourn_: "Well... I got a whole lot of something to deal with." She wiped her eyes again and looked over at Atticus, whispering, "What would you do if every one of your friends was drowning, and even if your DID have the strength to pull just one of them back up... they kept trying to sink deeper. What would you do?"

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Agent_Hannigan "Maya Angelou once said, when someone shows you who they, believe them. I think that is the best advice by far that I have ever heard. If your 'friends' as you call them have chosen their paths, and will not receive your help, then it is best for you to allow them to learn what that path has for them themselves. It is absolutely shameful to say but most people in this world, must learn the hard way. And I guess they have shown you who they are... The question is for you now, will you believe them or will you go against the conclusion that I know a smart woman such as yourself has already reached. I, personally, would opt for the former, and move on. If your relationships with these people were meant to last then, they will come back into your life and they will be thankful for the help you tried offer, and you will know that you gave your best try, leaving you guiltless and unregretful. Those that do not come back, you will realize we're just anchors to a ship meant to set sail." Atticus' tone had changed from compassionate to patronly. Even in his young age, there was an uncommon and eerie depth to the wisdom he possessed.
_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

Venture was in the carrier's gym, performing pull ups with one hand and reading a novel with the other.

Agent_Hannigan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By Agent_Hannigan

@_Sojourn_: "You make a good point, sir..." she whispered, "But unfortunately, I've built my life off being set in my ways, and my way is that I don't give up on my friends. Now matter how much they quit on themselves, I don't. It's not an easy job, it's not a guilt free job..." she slipped on her beret and hardened her gaze, "But somebody's gotta do it. Good day, sir."

Sam_Heller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Sam_Heller

@Agent_Hannigan: Amelia would totally be hugging you right now if she wasn't all comatosey. :P

_SpiderBoy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By _SpiderBoy_

@Agent_Hannigan: I thought you would like to know, Venture is trying to help XD ^_^)

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By _Sojourn_
@Agent_Hannigan A small grimace took hold of his visage. Right of the bat, he could tell that she was a stern and unrelenting individual. "There will come a time when all that will sound rediculous to you, as it does to me. When you realize it, you'll be better off. Although I can see how you can feel that way, no one wants to admit that they are not stronger than the circumstances they face, sometimes letting go is necessary. And to be clear, letting go and giving up are two very different things. Giving up suggests that you never cared in the first place... Which obviously isn't the case."
Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Inner_Demon

Slipping back aboard the carrier through the astral ether, the Demon of Silence drifts unnoticed through the labyrinthine vessel, seeking a host that fits his purposes. After some searching, he locates a suitable target: a man whose I.D. badge identifies him as A. Ramirez, senior technician. Deciding that this individual had just the sort of access he was looking for, the demon slipped subtly into his mind. He did not attempt to wrest control from Ramirez, as he had no interest in maintaining the facade of running system diagnostics until he determined it was the right moment to strike, instead simply hiding himself deep within the man's subconsciousness as he went about his duties, waiting...

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "Pretty sloppy work.." Mr.Name said as he phased through the floor and stood right in front of the demon wearing in human flesh.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By Inner_Demon

@Agent_Hannigan: @MrName: "Aaaahhh!!! Intruder!!" Ramirez yelled in panic as he hit an alarm panel, sending sirens blaring all over the vessel.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: Guards come storming to the hallway in which the man pressed the alarm, only to reveal they cannot see the ghost that was Mr.Name. "Don't bother hiding yourself demon..The whole playing human act is...Laughable...To say the least..".

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: Id stepped out of Ramirez as the hysterically shrieking man was dragged away by security and glared at the ghost. "Well, now that you're earned my host a mandatory psychiatric evaluation, what do you have to say for yourself before I scatter your energy across the astral plane, ghost?" A flame-sheathed sword appeared in the demon's hand.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "First approach is violence, likely has lower intelligence then I, likely to prove that statement wrong, likely to attack me and I avoid the attack and make further assumptions...hrmmm...That is alot of likely..." The detective rubbed his chin and tapped his foot, his voice was unsettling and calculating.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: "It's a lot of prattle, spectre, and before I am finished with you, you will wish you'd gone into the light when you had the opportunity." With that, the demon swung his immaterial weapon in a vicious arc at the ghost's head.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "Ugh.." Name took a step back with just enough space for the blade to gently graze his neck. "How did you pull off that trick with Amelia with this sloppy presentation of your prowess?"

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: "Oh, what I did to dear Amelia was a matter of business. Tearing your consciousness apart is a pleasure I intend to savor, dead one." His free hand unraveled into a mass of dark tentacles that shot forward, attempting to snare Name. "I assume you are one of the 'powerful allies' Amelia's latest champion was boasting about?"

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By lady_liberty

@Agent_Hannigan: Stopping a reasonable distance away from the carrier I send a message via radio wave laser vision. 'Liberty seeking Director Hannigan, if she's available?'

The_Assassin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By The_Assassin_

@Lady_Liberty: (Such a polite Goddess ^_^)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By lady_liberty

@The_Assassin_: [ Heh, she tries!

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "Ah you mean the aquatic mutant?" Name was now standing behind the demon, seemingly teleporting in the blink of an eye. "Im afraid not, I walk my own path away from these "Champions" as you have deemed them.."

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: "Ha!" The demon scoffed, shimmering, his back becoming his front, as he again stabbed at the ghost. "You know quite well of whom I speak, and it is not the boy I sent off to chase his own tail."

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "He is more clever then you think.." Name neatly sidestepped the one stab, straightening his tie. "I will free the girl..It is out of your hands.."

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: "It is not my hands which should concern you, you arrogant gob of ectoplasm." With that, the demon transformed, his body vanishing, as his head grew to fill the entire corridor before darting forward, jaws snapping.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "Oop!" Name chuckled as he phased through the nearby wall and came out of the other after the mass attack. "I am not going to strike you, im a detective not a gun for hire..And I assure you just how out of your hands it is..You think your some sort of puppet master?"

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: The demon's massive face reversed itself so that it was once again facing Name. "I do, in fact. My specialty is finger puppets, and I'm always looking to expand my collection." With that, one of the demon's clawed hands, grown to proportion matching his head, shot up from the ground beneath the ghosts feet, seeking to crush him in its grasp.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: Name performs a 10/10 backflip just in time to avoid the gaping jaws of the shape shifting demon. "I am clearly a threat to you, your trying to take me out after all.."

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName: "Is a flea a threat to the wolf that seeks to scratch it?" The demon now opened his mouth, and its tongue, wickedly barbed, shot forward like a harpoon.

Lucifer_Elohim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Lucifer_Elohim

@Inner_Demon: "You really are a dog scratching at a flea..Your attacks are as predictable as the sunrise..." Name sidestepped the tongue and wiped his glove on it, examining the goo from it.

Inner_Demon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Inner_Demon

@MrName:

"Well, if you're not having any fun, perhaps you'll enjoy this little trick a bit more." A burst of intense psionic force suddenly expanded from Id at the speed of thought, spreading out in a mile radius around him, and hitting every unshielded mind with the force of a sledgehammer, causing a stunning, migraine-like pain and a loss of balance and vision for several seconds.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By lady_liberty

@Inner_Demon: A sudden sharp pain strikes me in the skull, and I stagger under the mental onslaught. Clearly something was going on.