#1 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

If your character or team was going through an 'Ultimate Marvel'-like revamp, how exactly would they be changed? Powers/origins/history/alignment/teams, etc, etc...

#2 Posted by The_MVPs (84694 posts) - - Show Bio

Cool idea

#3 Edited by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
Gambler said:
"Cool idea"
Thank you. ^^ But answer the question then XP

Lol...well Ultimate Twilight Man would have the same powers (elemental symbol magic), no real costume, just street clothes, and instead of being the appointed guardian of Earth, he'd be a neutral traveler, fighting those getting in his way or threatening the world. He would have gained his powers from reading a book about magic, based on ancient knowledge found in the library of Alexandria, Egypt.
#4 Posted by Akira Overdrive (10077 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be the same,with exception of being a hero.

#5 Posted by One Shot (718 posts) - - Show Bio
"I'd be the same but have much bigger guns and have a costume. Hey wait why don't I have a costume now." goes to speak to Ronin.
#6 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2777 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing would change.

#7 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm...welll.....Cryo and the gang(Ghoul, Moonchild, Simba, SoundStryker, and Belle[still need to think up a name]) Would probably become something along the lines of teen titans, like instead of fighting behind the scenes, they would be like a really young not as major fantastic four...but with six people....?

#8 Posted by Risky (12629 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultimate Risky would perhaps be a villain that uses her powers to cheat in every aspect of life. A cruel, selfish and amoral cutthroat. And her powers would be more conscious and perhaps even a lot stronger, like those of Scarlet Witch up to bending reality when she doesn't like it.

Brrr, uncomfortable thought.

#9 Posted by LstPaladin (9429 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG

#10 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody probably wouldn't change much. Maybe be a little more serious.

#11 Posted by Shanana (53026 posts) - - Show Bio

sha would'nt have powers and would be a excellent marksmen

#12 Posted by man_of_forever (5908 posts) - - Show Bio

I have pretty much figured out mine but its way too long.

#13 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....Pix/disco would be a stripper in a club

#14 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd be called Dee smasher. I'd be bigger.

#15 Posted by Desiderina Redhead (4413 posts) - - Show Bio

umm..... I d k

#16 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this idea. Here's my Ultimate Version

Drifter would be an absolute cold hearted cut-throat with basically no powers other than access to the door (if he had that). He would most likely be addicted to pain killers, or alcohol (Something along those lines). Eventually being locked up for a large massacre he caused and after 6 years, Drift gets out on good behaviour and comes out worse then he did before he went in. His mind is even more twisted now.

As if he has no soul. He would be EXTREMELY violent, and take delight in odd things such as cutting people's face's off and ripping vocal cords out of his victims so he doesnt even have to hear them scream.

Yeah, I know it's sick and disturbing but eh, That's how I'd do it.

Oh yeah, Here's the "Ultimate" Drifter's costume

caption

Except the red would be Purple.
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
zee crusher said:
"I'd be called Dee smasher. I'd be bigger."
lol
#18 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#19 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

We should do an RPG about this. ^^

#20 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"We should do an RPG about this. ^^"
lol that was my secret intention ^^ :P
#21 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

id say ronin would probably be the same power wise but a psychotic killer much like the joker.

#22 Edited by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio

Apparently many people think being ultimatized means that you automatically become a mindless killer if you have been at least morally ambiguos (I don't know how it's spelled) before. That's not necessarily the case, you could still have a personality :P

#23 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Trapper said:
"Gloom said:
"We should do an RPG about this. ^^"
lol that was my secret intention ^^ :P
"

lol good. Cause I feel like writing my Ultimate self now.
#24 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I think ultimate Gloom would be, instead of a dream ('cause I've changed yet again :P), a normal girl whose dreams become real without her knowledge. Then when she realized this she'd freak out but, of course, people would never believe her and stuff...

Oh and she'd be a psychotic killer.

#25 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"I think ultimate Gloom would be, instead of a dream ('cause I've changed yet again :P), a normal girl whose dreams become real without her knowledge. Then when she realized this she'd freak out but, of course, people would never believe her and stuff...

Oh and she'd be a psychotic killer."
I read your new bio. It's really well done ^^

But then again, now there's the Ultimate mindless killing again... :P
#26 Posted by TheDrifter (26555 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Trapper said:
"Apparently many people think being ultimatized means that you automatically become a mindless killer if you have been at least morally ambiguos (I don't know how it's spelled) before. That's not necessarily the case, you could still have a personality :P
"

My character (Though a mindless killer) has a personality.
#27 Edited by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

You understand that I was kidding, right?

And it's an old bio I recycled. ^^

#28 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio
Gloom said:
"You understand that I was kidding, right?"
lol now I do...sorry, I'm intellectually lazy in the middle of the night XP
#29 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha, that's fine. ;)

#30 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Trapper said:
"Apparently many people think being ultimatized means that you automatically become a mindless killer if you have been at least morally ambiguos (I don't know how it's spelled) before. That's not necessarily the case, you could still have a personality :P
"
actually yes i know that but an ultimate would or could be a different person than that of his counterpart. ronin was a mindless killing machine for a long time then he got his sense back. ultimate ronin would never have got any of his memories back and then would be a mindless killer. so now does that make sense to you?
#31 Posted by The Time Trapper (146 posts) - - Show Bio
ronin alexsnder said:
"The Time Trapper said:
"Apparently many people think being ultimatized means that you automatically become a mindless killer if you have been at least morally ambiguos (I don't know how it's spelled) before. That's not necessarily the case, you could still have a personality :P"
actually yes i know that but an ultimate would or could be a different person than that of his counterpart. ronin was a mindless killing machine for a long time then he got his sense back. ultimate ronin would never have got any of his memories back and then would be a mindless killer. so now does that make sense to you?"
Oooooh, yeah now I see. It just seems like an unfortunate trend :P
#32 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio
The Time Trapper said:
"ronin alexsnder said:
"The Time Trapper said:
"Apparently many people think being ultimatized means that you automatically become a mindless killer if you have been at least morally ambiguos (I don't know how it's spelled) before. That's not necessarily the case, you could still have a personality :P"
actually yes i know that but an ultimate would or could be a different person than that of his counterpart. ronin was a mindless killing machine for a long time then he got his sense back. ultimate ronin would never have got any of his memories back and then would be a mindless killer. so now does that make sense to you?"
Oooooh, yeah now I see. It just seems like an unfortunate trend :P
"
lol in the vine ultimate verse all the good guys are bad and all the bad are good lol.
#33 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

ha-ha didn't get that much attention! :P lol XD

<----------- is evil sometimes XD

#34 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio
G'bandit said:
"ha-ha didn't get that much attention! :P lol XD

<----------- is evil sometimes XD"
/backhand
#35 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio
Twilight Man said:
"G'bandit said:
"ha-ha didn't get that much attention! :P lol XD

<----------- is evil sometimes XD"
/backhand"
LOL

I crack myself sometimes XD

Uhh Ultimate GB umm I would make Evaristo different, like instead of a demon inside him to make him a actual person. Also turn Gb insted of a R.O.R/ OOCA  merc I would make him Evaristo's merc no one elses. and make the character more passionate about life and not just some crazy killing machine that couldn't care less about people... like Elian :P

#36 Posted by ~The Wanderer~ (34406 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay...Ultimate Wanderer would be a mutant with telepathy and teleportation/time travel. He would be forced by a secret brotherhood/organisation called "Chronon" (think along the lines of Illuminati in the Tomb Raider movie) to find the three Gems of Eternity, and if he doesn't, Chronon will kill his family. Now, forced to go to different eras in time, Izaac (still yet to use the name "Wanderer") will gain the attention of the Time Trapper. Time Trapper warns Izaac that if Chronon gains control over the gems, it will ultimately lead to the destruction of our solar system. Izaac figures that he might be able to use the powers of the Gems for himself, and hence returns to the present and is able to save his family and break free from Chronon's control.
 Later on, to prevent the same situation with his family being threatened, they are placed in a sort-of witness protection program, while Izaac joins WAL, as Wanderer.