Two Lost Souls vs Cly

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cly

Sirens blared, as intense red and blue light reflected off the rear view mirror of a getaway car. Dollar bills flew out the window, because the car had been stuffed so full. A stray dollar bill found its way under the hood of the police car, and went into the fan, instantly stalling it. The engine revved in the redline, and exploded. At the very same time, a small car drove in front of the police car, and acted like a ramp for it. The police car flew into the air, spinning over and over, just about to go right through the window of a large gas station. Sparks ignited in the air, as a sharper than razor sword cut into the roof of the police car. Spinning through the air, the car was inches away from hitting the building. A strong hand reached down and grabbed the police by the back of his shirt, and pushed off. A split second later, the police car made contact with a huge propane tank, and the place went up in a huge fireball. The savior and the policeman hurtled toward the ground, about to meet the skillet. A green tail came out of nowhere, and wrapped around the savior. He smiled. He came to a window, kicked it in, and threw the policeman in. "I'll pay for that." The policeman was beyond stunned, he had just witnessed a miracle, something that didn't really happen in reality. He muttered under his breath as he shook his head, "Cly and his dragon." A sharp pain cut into his mind, as the dragon used her telepathy to yell at him. The name's Esmeralda, for your information.

The car swerved in the other lane, and was causing much destruction. Cly stood vertically on Esmeralda's back. "You know, I think I'm going to enjoy this one." Esmeralda opened her wings wide, and said with her thoughts, Ready for to go mach? Cly shook his head. Not in the city, we don't want to shatter all the windows and cause other disturbances. Esmeralda nodded her head, and took off at hundreds of miles per hour. The tips of her wings cut through the air like a steel knife through warm butter. In twenty seconds, they had caught sight of the getaway car. These guys must be really crazy to try to outrun a dragon, I mean, nothing beats you. Esmeralda roared in agreement. I'm the queen of the skies. She moved closer, and Cly drew his sword, Valor. Before I jump off you, should I do something tactical, you know, that works? Or, should I do something epic, dangerous, and insane? Esmeralda's eyes sparkled. Insane, go for it. Cly pushed off Esmeralda.

He flew through the air, slowed down from the wind resistance, and had, as usual, timed it perfectly. "SUPERMAN!" Cly held his sword out straight, and entered through the car's roof. He cut straight through it, the metal cutting his face, and continued down through the chassis, and then out of the bottom of the car, and into the pavement. Cly may now be just a bit bloody, but he knew what he was doing. Attached to his belt, were two steel cables, and they each had a strong hook at the end. As Cly passed through the roof, and into the console, the hooks had snagged the two baddies inside, and got them. They were thrust through the bottom of the car, and also into the pavement.

The car had lost control, with no driver, and was moving in excess of eighty miles an hour toward a group of kids. They were all going to die. It loomed closer, nothing they could do, when a giant, muscular powerhouse landed in front of the children. Esmeralda. She braced for the blow, and it hit her. The air was knocked out of her lungs, some scales chipped, but no cuts. She skidded back a few feet, and then out of rage dug her claws into the car and ripped it in half. The kids all stared in awe. She thought of the thing that many adults say to kids, and cast out her thoughts to them. Uh, don't try this at home. They smiled, but were scared of her. Go, hide. She took off into the air, towards where Cly and the two criminals lay.

Cly was covered in blood, and had chunks of cemet embedded into him. Not to mention a bunch of aluminum too. He painfully pulled some of it out, and his hand began to glow. He touched his most hindering wounds, and they began to heal. It sure helps if you ARE Superman. Cly wiped the dirt and blood from his mouth, and looked over towards the two people. "You are under arrest." Esmeralda landed right behind him. Can I eat them? Oh pretty pretty please? Cly smiled. Hold your horses. Esmeralda stomped her feet in delight.Horses!? Where? Cly shrugged his shoulders, as he drew Valor.

Avatar image for the_two_lost_souls
The Two Lost Souls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A pool of money  was  laying on a scratched floor,then foots steps where heard in the distance.The two criminal master minds Nelson and Taylor."Two Two Lost Souls" the two spent months on robbing a local bank across the street from there hideout.Nothing would  stop them.They where not fused together the two wanted to split up so one can spend time getting the cash other can keep guard to watch and see if the police would try and stop them.They had no chance  for there operation they pulled all everything they had.Pistols,ninja ropes,machetes,M1 Grands,grenades,anything they had had they brought.They where not to worried about any police in they knew that they would have to cause destruction to keep them from coming.Witch there are experts on.

Just in then a two cops with guns busted into the door!One cop yelled out to the two "Drop the cash!" another said "We have you red handed!" Taylor and Nelson snickered.Taylor yelled to Nelson and said "Terminate them both before more show up!" Nelson the robot of the duo said "With pleasure."  Nelson switched his hands from normal to flame throwers.Firing the two cops where turned into ashes and Nelson said "Targets terminated!" Taylor responded "Ha did not even have a chance."

Just then in a wall broke down then  the two both looked and saw a man and a dragon both surprised out of there minds!"Sense when did dragons exist?!" said Taylor.Then the person said "You are under arrest." the two both noticed the sword."Nice sword said Taylor mabye I will take it after my robot friend Nelson destroys you!"

Just then the robot ninja sprung into action!Running towards the apparent person who wants to arrest them.He went for a right jab.Spun around and attempted to do a left jab.Back flipping  then ran forwards and  jumped for a drop kick.Jumping back up on two legs the robot yelled at the target and said "I have a special surprise for you I  have been working on it for months.Now I would like to test it!" Marking the man with green target sign pressing a button on his chest to shoot a missile and  send body parts flying all over the place.

Then looking at the dragon  yelling "If you can understand me I am going to  roast you into BBQ!"Pulling his  hands back changing them into flame throwers once more then saying "If dragons can breath fire then how do you like it getting killed by your own weapon!" the clenched the  flame triggers and tired to set the dragon on fire.

cly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cly

Horns honked, people yelled, as they had gathered around to watch the battle downtown. Cly stood up, and pulled bits of pavement out of his body. His skin looked like an Oreo milk shake, but not quite as appetizing.

One of the two spoke up, "Nice sword, maybe I will take it, after my robot friend, Nelson, destroys you!" Cly acknowledged it, and nodded his head. He pulled a rather large chuck of rock out of his shoulder. "Thanks for the compliment. I don't get near enough of those, really. My spirits are raised now, I feel like this is going to be a very promising day. Oh, and by the looks of it..."

The one of the two named Nelson suddenly rushed forward towards Cly. Caught me monologueing again, typical. He came up quickly to the knight, and Cly drew his sword, Valor. Wait for it, wait for it... A right punch was thrown at Cly's ribs, but the knight had anticipated such a move, and reacted properly. He swung Valor through the air, and swept Nelson's arm aside with the dull, flat part of the blade. Nelson, opposite to what Cly thought, had not seemed to be affected by the block, and moved quickly around the warrior, and delivered a left jab toward a mirror image hit of the one before. Cly should have had this, but had put slightly too much followup in his first block, that this left jab made contact, and thrust him backward. He traveled through the air for a short distance, then skidded on the ground. Two broken ribs from the powerful punch. Ouch, this guy knows how to play...

Cly stood back up, only to see a fast moving leg coming towards him. It connected with his jaw, and smashed him down, back to the ground. It was so powerful in fact, that Cly's head had been stuck underground. Nelson took advantage of his opportunity, and yelled out, "I have a special surprise for you. I have been working on it for months. Now I would like to test it!" A green laser shone on him, between his legs. Esmeralda saw the mischief. Oh, that is real polite. Nelson fired the missile, and it bolted out of the launcher at high speed, about to level Cly to no more than baby powder. Oh no you don't!

Esmeralda shot in front, and with precise timing and skill, she reached out and grabbed the missile in her mouth. This was no minor league explosive, this was going to really light up the area, and that was really bad due to all the people watching the battle. Esmeralda
bounded over to Cly, who was still on the ground. CLY! CLY! FREEZE THIS MISSILE, NOW!You do know my head is still stuck underground right?Stop complaining. I'll help you in a second. Easy for you to say. Cly reached out his hand, with his head still underground, and touched the missile. A wave of frost spread over it, and made a temporary freeze stasis. Go! Get rid of it!On my way! She took off into the air, and blasted vertically. Up, up, and away, she flew, until she was a good half a mile away from the ground below, and felt the missile almost thawed. Here goes nothing. She threw it up in the air, and shot a fireball at it, then pushed off, downwards, fast. One second, later, it exploded in a huge radius, but was out of range from all the onlookers, Cly, and herself. Yay! No casualites. She landed and generated a small shock wave.

The resulting shock wave had dislodged Cly's head from the ground, which had streams of warm blood which trickled down it, and some of the skin ripped off, which gave an appearance similar to that of terminator. Esmeralda glanced toward him. Yikes! You are going to need an extreme makeover after this! Cly nodded. I can't see it, but I can feel it. He grasped Valor, and stood up.

Nelson looked toward Esmeralda, and said, "If you can understand me, I am going to roast you to BBQ!" She snorted out twin streams of black smoke. She cast to him sarcastically, Oh no! I'm so afraid! Please don't burn me! His hands changed to flamethrowers, and continued with, "If dragons can breathe fire, how do you like getting killed by your own weapon!" She waited until he flamed her. The heat bathed over her, and when he finished, she looked towards him. Ah, a nice hot bath. Thank you. She slammed her tail against the ground, ready for action.

Cly laughed, as he wrapped some bandages around his head, which would allow his highly damaged skin to be shielded against more pavement and the likes. He called out to Esmeralda, "You take the fiery one. I'll take the camper."Got it. He walked up toward the one who had just been standing there, and said, "You won't get away with this...not while I still have a heart beating, and at least some of my brain intact! I can manage other damage."That's believeable. You have to ruin a moment, don't you. He was bluffing of course, for he couldn't really take that much damage, but he could take quite a bit, more than the typical hero. He raised Valor, and ducked down. Cly pushed off, and sprinted toward the foe. With quick speed, but also considerable power, Cly swung low, aimed to cut through both ankles in one blow, and continued past the foe. Cly skidded, pushed off again, and jumped into the air. He thrust Valor in a stabbing motion toward the figure, towards both elbows, first the left, than the right. If successful, Cly would land on the fiend's shoulders, squeeze him between his feet, then slide down his back, and come down on the top of his head with the handle of his sword, Valor. Cly came to the ground, and drew his sword to a ready position.

Meanwhile, Esmeralda had engaged Nelson. She grabbed the door of a destroyed police car next to her with her front leg, and easily sheered it from its hinges. She raised her left, front foot, which grasped the door, and threw it toward Nelson at high speed. Make sure you are careful when rolling up the windows! The momentum coupled with the spinning action could have cut through a few foot thick concrete bunker. She used the distraction of car door to her advantage, and leapt toward Nelson right after she had thrown it. Esmeralda spun around, and swung her mighty tail at speed in excess of one hundred miles per hour, and attempted to smash Nelson in the gut, for he was, after all a robot. Time to go to the scrap pile.

Cly stood, with Esmeralda behind him, and said, "When you play with us, you enter into a game of pain. Begin."