Twisted Days that Come

Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Scalar
Things have been quite in Milan, Italy as of late. Even the infamous Hellfire Club has overall cooled down in the past two months. The endless days of relaxation and boredom filled the the halls of the Hellfire Club until one day a special group of individuals came together. In numerical order Scalar was the first to show. His reason was not out of love or to be reunited once more. All that has happened in the days that came was not what he expected. Without having to spoil these individuals' experiences they will be told in the order that it has happened. What Scalar found instead was something words could no describe. He was reunited with the woman of his dreams known as, Morgaine de Bourbon, the Last Daughter of France. Despite the relationship you might assume they have after being reunited you're dead wrong. As a hello by Moragine she made sure to get her love's attention in the worse possible way. A small satisfied chuckle escaped her lips as she won a million dollar pot from the blackjack table. As always Morgaine would be two steps ahead of her lovely lush. As always in their little game they would be the top two predators in the world and always planned to be until now. In the weeks to come the unexpected happened. They only had a few days to play their game and Morgaine was winning the majority of the battle. To make matters worse Scalar's master showed up and he was her pet. Alexia Wilson, a descendant from a powerful line of witches historically known as the Wilson Witches. The moment she was born she inherited Scalar as a guardian or in her case someone to humiliate on a daily basis. Being of royalty and power she was the only best friend of Morgaine de Bourbon. The only ounce of royalty either could trust and both know each other's secrets very well.  

A few days later a bigger problem occurred. An actual problem that didn't just involve Scalar's humiliation. This is way more deadly than the last. Corinthos the brother of Scalar and his eternal enemy or so everyone else thought. The moment he was released from his prison, he bloodlusted for just two individuals. Scalar and his lover was all he wanted and needed to kill. Who he attack first wasn't what he wanted. Morgaine was an ant in his eyes, but the queen stood her ground for herself and Scalar. The altercation left her suffering from a 2nd degree and her lover crippled. They put up a hard face and didn't show their wounds until Corinthos was out of sight. This is how they are and always will be. In the next week Scalar spend the rest of his days in the medical ward, the Last Daughter of France, checking his condition each day. Her healing was already done with the day it happened thanks to Scalar, but his own wounds would take awhile to heal. A welcoming break from trouble they took this time to bond with each other more and more while Corinthos was doing the same to a blonde. The blonde genius of the Hellfire Club, Miranda Frost. The two found something in each other as quickly as they laid eyes upon the other. Miranda and Corinthos' attitude were changing for the better. Neither could confide their lust for long nor hide their emotions from one another. Ophelia the estranged daughter of Miranda approved of her mother's condition in her own special way. Everything was begging to look better for the group...but that was until she showed up. 

Cassandra Marisol Adams is her name and Scalar is what she wants. She was the last to appear as of recent. The history between the to is of lying, deceit, debauchery, vulgar actions, and love. Difference between Morgaine and Cassandra is one brings the good out of Scalar while the other brings out the darkest depths of his soul. Her latest appearance caused an uproar and brought emotional torment to everyone which for some became physical, namely Morgaine and Scalar. But no one think it's entirely Cassandra' s fault. Her maker Alderamin compelled her to do this to break his heart again and how easily it was shattered. Cassandra has a hold over him similar to Morgaine though not as strong, she can still manipulate him to a certain extent. The curse she put on herself and him does make him upset just like Alderamin wanted all those centuries ago, and it still works. The curse could only be broken from Scalar's utter devotion to her or the death of Morgaine. One would have to happen or the torturing would never cease and they both know he can't bring himself to kill her. To make matters worse a child was born from their last union. Out of everything that has happened to him that is what made him happy, happy enough to aid her despite her actions, and now it is time to see how all this will play out. 

(This will also be the OOC and so-so. No need to write paragraphs all the time and ummm do what we usually do and have fun. XD)
Avatar image for cassandra_adams
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cassandra Adams
Chains equal pain when dipped in brains and placed on fresh flesh.  In the woods where the wolves howl and owls eat away at the scum of this Earth; lays a brunette who is often confused for Morgaine.  Shattered glass sits before her repressed, black boots.  No longer whimpering or complaining, she does as what was asked of her.   

"SCALAR!  Help me!  Help me, please!"  Her head shakes.  Although her acting was definitely believable, she felt as if the scenario was all too primitive.  "Goddammit!  Alderamin how do you have Jonathan....he was pure and look what you have done!"  With a feeling of disdain, she thinks a thought incredibly disgusting.  A thought where she rips out the trachea of her creator and feeds it too his children.

"Oh hush now child.  Jonathan has his uses for me and so do you.  Now be a good girl do whatever it is that I tell you---I AM YOUR MAKER!"  Pulling on the hair of Jonathan; Alderamin teases the possibility of biting his neck.  "Master, what are you doing?"  He says worryingly.  "Another back talker?  My dear Johnny, is this now what you want?"   

The intensity is obvious and as much as Jonathan wants to say no.  As much as he wants to run away and never think of this night ever again, he acts out of character and abides by the stronger man.  "Y-yes Alderamin.  Whatever you ask, it is my pleasure to deliver."  A kiss to the forehead.  The clenching of his gun.  Jonathan shoots Cassandra yet again. 

"Sonnova whore!"  Vomiting blood is what she does.  Cringing, crying, cursing for all too hear.  "My love you must stop." 

"I stopped loving you when you took my son away from me, you low life piece of shit."  He places the gun onto her mouth.  "Tell me why I should not end you?" 

"Because I have back-up plans my deary.  Scalar!"  Hurting him was not something she would willingly do but in life or death situations; sacrifices must be made.   

Alderamin's spins around in a hast.  "And so it begins."  Clapping his hands alerts his bodyguards of yet another acquaintance in the woods.  "Come here my witches and help your master."    

Pulling at her chains; Cassandra struggles to lift herself up when holding onto this thorny branch.  "Mother sucker."  She quietly whispers to herself.

(Something small, hopefully helps you out lol)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams: (Witches? Geez, looks like bloody Scalar has to fight like 50 people...or run. Running sounds best and sorry for another long post. It should be over now. :P)

After all this all that had happened in the past three nights this is the most peaceful. Possibly because being unconscious could do him some good. Last night he did not realize he used all his strength to hold his former love back, Cassandra, her rage almost overpowered him. The stitches couldn't contain the strain of his muscles contracting at full force. Every second begins appearing to be longer than the last. At this moment he is so weak, more so than how his brother can ever hope to make him be. His brother could only hurt him physically. His emotions is his true weakness something only Morgaine knows. Unlike his brother it isn't anger or sadness. It's always the one he hopes to avoid every century and yet it persists eventually finding him once more. Always he tries to avoid and in this lifetime it comes back to kill him more than it has ever been before.  

Now he is halfway battling, part of him wants to bleed out and die, his more righteous side tells him to stay, stay alive for Morgaine's protection. He realizes he has to stay for Morgaine's safety. Both Cassandra and Alderamin want her dead. One for love and one to see his heart broken yet again in this century. Face forward only one arm keeps him from the floor. Seconds later it begins trembling from the lack of blood and oxygen. A burst of doors came from behind him, he hates for Morgaine to see him like this especially now out of times. "I'm fine." It's evident he struggled to say it without complication. His eyes already cast in the opposite direction. Regretfully he forces himself to look at her the moment he does he falls to the floor. His hand still gripping his side trying desperately to stop the blood flow. "Pulled...last night.." 

His breathing was desperate but he moved past Morgaine, he heard screaming and he ran. Using the last ounce of his strength and adrenaline he presses on past the double doors and outside. "Cassandra? Cassie?!" Yelling he searches for any sign of movement in return. "Damnit, Alderamin, I'll f*#cking kill you if hurt her!" Running into the woods he doesn't dare stop until he sees his former love. He would do anything to keep anyone from hurting her ever again. All of this needs to end tonight.
Avatar image for morgaine_levesque
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Morgaine_Levesque

(Working on a continuation of last night right now)

Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Scalar: (I don't care how long a post you write.  It helps me out)  

Scalar spoke in trepidation.  He was unaware of the seven witches that stood behind his wounded self.  In a fit of rage did she tear the hair from the eldest witch's head.  Bending over backwards; Cassandra blows out air.  Therefore causing the earth to wrap around the legs of three young women.  Back on her feet, she twirls with grace and scratches out the eyes of this treacherous trio.  Cassandra places her hand on her stomach, its still bleeding but she solider's on.  "Scalar are you o-okay?  UCK!" 

A fist to the throat makes her gag.  On the floor she gasps for air.  She feels alone and defeated.  It seems tonight, the Queen of Conquerors has met her end.  The ground shakes and crackles.  Before the final witches can create yet another incantation; Cassandra's geokinesis renders them unconscious.  Her eyes close as Jonathan lifts her from the ground.  "I will leave Alderamin and Scalar alone but you and I will go where you are wanted."  He says with but a tinge of regret. 

It hurts to talk but she does it without hesitation.  "You wish to cause him heartbreak but you only bring him closer to moi.  HA....Ha.....ha...."
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams: Subconsciously Scalar smiled once he saw Cassandra was fighting. it reminded him of their old exploits so very much. "Of course, we've been through worse. We have something Alderamin can't ever hope to have." As he neared his sentence every word came to a low growl as he eyed Alderamin no longer gripping his wound. Cassandra used most of her power to protect him and he was about to do the same. From behind Scalar grabbed Johnathan's neck at amazing speed. "Wanted? She's wanted here." Despite his love for Morgaine, he will always protect Cassandra from people like Alderamin and his underlings. After a moment he attempts to toss Johnathan with all the strength he can muster.
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Scalar
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Take your time. Mograine is in her bath robe anyway. Don't want any malfunctions. ;)
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Scalar: Rolling onto the floor; Cassandra is heavyhearted.  Scalar has hurt the father of her only son.  With the absence of her well-thought out lies; Cassandra jumps up and runs to Jonathan.  "My beloved, all will be well...I promise you."  Making a swift turn to Alderamin, she hisses at the sight of his rotting flesh.  "Monster!"  Like a cheetah she pounces onto her prey but he knows all of her moves.  Smacking her jaw; Alderamin chuckles at noise of a broken bone.  "I am here to collect what I deserve!"  Punching the stomach of Scalar; Alderamin pushes the man up in the sky.  

"You always had her heart, something I will never understand.  In return you will die in pain.  You will die without seeing the torture I will give these two whores.  Scalar you die tonight!" 

"NO!"  Before she could move; Jonathan slides across the grass shifts his body weight in order to not be heard.  Covering her mouth, he orders her to stay quiet.  "I am sorry Cassandra."  Slamming her head onto the ground; the second love of Cassandra pulls her body into the darkness.  Meanwhile, Alderamin prepares to kill Scalar and transfer his soul as quickly as possible.  Time is of the essence. 
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Morgaine_Levesque
@Scalar said: 

After all this all that had happened in the past three nights this is the most peaceful. Possibly because being unconscious could do him some good. Last night he did not realize he used all his strength to hold his former love back, Cassandra, her rage almost overpowered him. The stitches couldn't contain the strain of his muscles contracting at full force. Every second begins appearing to be longer than the last. At this moment he is so weak, more so than how his brother can ever hope to make him be. His brother could only hurt him physically. His emotions is his true weakness something only Morgaine knows. Unlike his brother it isn't anger or sadness. It's always the one he hopes to avoid every century and yet it persists eventually finding him once more. Always he tries to avoid and in this lifetime it comes back to kill him more than it has ever been before.  

Now he is halfway battling, part of him wants to bleed out and die, his more righteous side tells him to stay, stay alive for Morgaine's protection. He realizes he has to stay for Morgaine's safety. Both Cassandra and Alderamin want her dead. One for love and one to see his heart broken yet again in this century. Face forward only one arm keeps him from the floor. Seconds later it begins trembling from the lack of blood and oxygen. A burst of doors came from behind him, he hates for Morgaine to see him like this especially now out of times. "I'm fine." It's evident he struggled to say it without complication. His eyes already cast in the opposite direction. Regretfully he forces himself to look at her the moment he does he falls to the floor. His hand still gripping his side trying desperately to stop the blood flow. "Pulled...last night.." 

She immediately goes to him, wrapping one arm around his waist as she pulls his arm around her neck, now fully supporting his weight on her small frame. "You're gaining, mon amour. Last time I had to carry you you weren't this heavy." She flashes back to one of their times of war. He had been nearly run through with a sword and she had been left to get him to the medical tent. She had ended up nearly dragging him the entire way as he had been weighed down by his armor as well.  

"Don't lie to me, Scalar. You're badly hurt." The edge of her robe rides up between the two of them as she struggles to get him into her bedroom and onto her bed. She couldn't care less about propriety at the moment, though. She was too worried about his health. He had been pushing himself for days, disregarding all medical advice and orders given to him and he had finally pushed himself to the edge. "If you die, I will bring you back just so that I can kill you myself. Are we understood?"
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: "What did I hear?" His thoughts raced race rapidly and then they all stop seeing Cassandra put in harm's way once more. Turning around he finds his way straight into Alderamin's arms. Deliberately he punched his open wound before sending him flying. He hated being this weak, but he wasn't about to let his limitations stop him. His anger increased ten-fold using his light based power, purposely he changed his density and gravity was on his side in the fight. Slamming down at full speed he makes sure he elbow connects to Alderamin's jaw...and then he was gone back in the Hellfire Club. "No..no, Morgaine please, I-I.." Morgaine's save was needed. Without it he would've died by Alderamin's hand but he had to go back to Cassandra. He just had to but at the moment Morgaine's strength is greater than his own. "If you die, I will bring you back just so that I can kill you myself. Are we understood?" Begrudgingly he shakes his head. He knows Morgaine is right.  

Moments later his adrenaline runs out causing him cry out in pain, "AARGH, damnint!" All this was in vain knowing Cassandra was probably long gone. All he hoped was that Alderamin would not follow. Clutching his side with both hands he struggles to keep quiet.
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cassandra Adams
In a van she sits, tied up with silver chains.  "Where are we going J-jonathan?"  Cassandra knows that Scalar had actually given up on her.  "We are too meet up with Alderamin and his council.  He expected difficulty so we must all regroup."  She tosses around in the trunk; crying tears of blood.  "Why do you hate me so much...tell me please."  He does not answer.  He does not answer.  He does not answer until he is finally ready.  "Because you took my son away from me!  Alderamin kept me alive when I was near death.  I owe a debt to him."  She looks to the ceiling of this white van.  Emotions for her no longer exist.  It was clear that Scalar did not love her nor would he ever.  It was clear that Jonathan no longer cared for he had become hardened.  "And what of us my beloved.  Where do we fit into his scheme for a new body?"  Her last question of the night.  "I am but a bargaining chip to keep you from murdering Alderamin.  And you my true love....torture and eternal servitude."  Closing her eyes; Cassandra goes too sleep.  In her heart she understands that this is karma.  That she deserves it.  That she has earned it.  She can rest now with the gift of knowing.  "Just know that I did love you J-jonathan....I thought I could give you a happy life without having to care for a child..."  Her eyes roll back and she dreams of a time when enemies were sublime and life was not full of crime. 

(Until next time!  Peace out!)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams: (Nooo, that's not true Cassandra. T__T Aw, crap.)
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Scalar: (When she returns, she's not going to give a crap about you. She might try to help Morgaine get away from him lol be shall see)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams: (What? LOL, she's bipolar. Scalar was trying. It wasn't his fault Morgaine zapped him away. You're trying to make him cry. xP)
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Scalar: (She doesn't believe a man should ever give up lol  You'll just have to wait and see!)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams: (But..but, oh forget it. Did he at least knock Alderamin's jaw off? I just gotta know that.)
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scalar: "Goddammit, Scalar!" She gently slaps his face, trying to keep him awake. Managing to drag him up onto the duvet of her bed, the blood starts slowly sinking into the material, a visual representation of his lifeforce draining away. "YOU DON'T GET TO DO THIS! YOU DON'T GET TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!" She whips her robe off, caring nothing for decorum and arches herself over him, getting a good position. She takes the silk material and places it over the wound, applying pressure. 
Cassandra Adams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Cassandra Adams
@Scalar: (Definitely did; Alderamin is badly injured.  He did not expect such strength from you.  He has to reassess this situation and will give out orders to Cassandra that she cannot ignore.)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Scalar
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Quickly he breaks out into a cold sweat. Drifting in and out of consciousness the pleas of Morgaine is the only thing that keeps him from giving up on himself. It becomes obvious that Cassandra's appearance is negatively affecting his health in more ways than one but looking to Morgaine he sees the light at the end of the tunnel. He sees the hope and happiness he so desperately longs for. At this moment he realizes he has never made a mistake Morgaine is and always will be the one for him. "I'm....so sorry....I shouldn't have..."Slowly his eyes begin to close.
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Scalar
@Cassandra Adams: (He can't go around calling the women he love whores. Even if Cassandra makes it evident that she hates him, he'll still get incredibly pissed off when Alderamin talks about her. Those orders sound deadly btw.)
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Legacy_
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: @Scalar: He was left alone by Morgaine.  Maybe she just did not like him.  Due too his friend with the one called Gambler; Noah strolls around the more secluded area of the Hellfire Club.   "YOU DON'T GET TO DO THIS! YOU DON'T GET TO LEAVE ME ALL ALONE!" Morgaine whips her robe off, caring nothing for decorum and arches herself over him, getting a good position. She takes the silk material and places it over the wound, applying pressure. "I-I can help him if need be."  Before he leaves; Noah sees the eyes of Scalar roll back.  This was the man he shared a drink with.  The man that deserved a bit of happiness in his life.  Running to his side; Noah places his hand on the stranger's forehead.  "I can slow down the blood loss...I need you to do the rest."
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Scalar
@Closure: (Oh he gets to see her naked already? Great, just great Scalar is just on the bad end of this story so far, lol)
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure: @Scalar: 'NONONONONO!" She slams her fist down on the bed next to him. "No! That is not how this works! You have to be the strong one. I can't be strong without you!" Morgaine was starting to get a feeling of the continuous agony he had to go through watching her die time and time again and she was starting to reassess her offers. His eyes drifted closed, his breaths became shallow and then stopped, the life started slipping out of him. She had always been a woman of action, of ingenuity and this time was no different. Placing a palm gently over his heart as tears dripped down her cheeks, she bit her lip in concentration, hoping that this would work. Her eyes flashed blue as electricity coursed through her, the small voltage traveling from her hand and into his heart in an effort to kick-start it. Turning to Closure, the man who she now recognized as Cassandra's son, bile came up into her throat. She had no idea if this was the son that she had spoken of to Scalar, but she automatically assumed that it was. "Do it. Do anything you can." Now was not the time for personal bias. 
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure@Scalar: (Give me a sec to edit. Posted without reading Closure's response)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Scalar
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: (Tis cool, it happens. ^_^)
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Legacy_
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: (I saw that coming. CURSE my slow writing but its okay lol) 
@Scalar: (He was seriously going to walk away till he noticed Scalar about to die xD)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Scalar
@Closure: (Uh-huh, good excuse. I'm watching him. >.<)
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Scalar@Closure: (Done :)
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Legacy_
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: (Nicely done :)  @Scalar: (He'll surprise you) 

The way Morgaine looks at him; it is like she has seen a prevalent ghost.  Setting aside whatever thought she may have mustered; she asks that he do whatever it is that he can possibly accomplish.  "This is going to be odd but your just going to have to deal with it."  Arching over the Son of Thunder slides his hand underneath the head of Scalar; lifting it up he kisses the unconscious man on the forehead.  Noah's pink lips stay on his pale skin for just a few seconds.  "Wake up."  Oxygen leaves his mouth and it crawls into the sweaty nostrils of the weakened.  Falling on his bottom; Closure lets out a gasp.  "Did i-it w-work?"  He asks; hoping for a positive reaction.
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Scalar
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon@Closure: How he wishes he has the energy to talk. In truth it has came to the point where neither was strong without the other. Evident in the whores he keep after Morgaine's life end over and over. His eyes completely shut all he hears are words of Morgaine and the man from last night. Why he is here, he did not know. Perhaps Cassandra has sent him or Alderamin. "I'm leaving Morgaine vulnerable. I can't, I can't just do that." Deep in his subconscious he is struggling not to cross over. Present to him are two choices and without hesitation he chose Morgaine just like that. In the real world Scalar's body unconsciously rose from the jolt. Immediately he coughs struggling to get the energy to breathe.
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Scalar
@Closure: Surprise? I imagine him to be more a gentleman than his father (Scalar). LOL, can't wait till they all find out it's really Johnathan. 
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Legacy_
@Scalar: I'll wait for Morgaine's response before I write anything lol my brain hurts
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Scalar
@Closure: Your brain hurts? Need some Aspirin? :P
Morgaine_Levesque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Closure: @Scalar: Her eyes widen in complete and utter astonishment, looking from one man to the other. Disregarding the presence of Closure, she immediately turned to Scalar. Gently running her hand across his face, she cupped his cheek, a tear falling off the edge of her cheek and landing on his. "Don't ever do that again." Bending down even more, she rested her forehead against his, luxuriating in the fact that he was alive. 
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Scalar
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: Seeing Morgaine like this makes him want to make every wrong right with her. This is the first time they switched positions like this and now he knows how Morgaine feels after 70 years each time even in old age he would still be by her side and even bed her in her late 50's. Still with no energy to spare he looks up with a half-smile. "I was just trying to make things right with her. Show her...I'm not the bad guy."
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Legacy_
@Morgaine_de_Bourbon: @Scalar: (Why yes, yes I do need aspirin) 

He's happy too see two lovers reunited.  He had officially done is good deed of the day.  "Your welcome."  He says with no expectations for an award.  Making his way out of the room; he whispers to himself such a devious thought.  "She will be mine...."
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Scalar
@Closure: Taking a slight glimpse at the boy something made him different, he knows he can't be human, but what else could he be? A god? Vampire? He didn't have the energy to try figure it out. He just knows he'll see him again. 
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Legacy_
@Scalar: (He's an All-Seer...what that is I have no time to explain.  So goodnight!)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Scalar
@Closure: (Sounds powerful and night.)
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Queen's Halo

(So awesome! I'm freaking out.)

Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Scalar
@Queen's Halo: (I'm glad you like it. I expect Miranda to be the level-headed one in this story. ;)
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Scalar: (Lets hope so. How this story is going you never know. .... 'Poke')
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Scalar
@Queen's Halo: (True, everything is a surprise but I do know Ophelia will kill Corinthos if Miranda gets extremely upset. *Tackles*)
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Scalar: (Yeah, but Ophelia will be eerily calm during it. So it's better if Miranda doesn't get extremely upset.)
Scalar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Scalar
@Queen's Halo: (Most likely she won't unless Cassandra tries to do something or if Corinthos somehow gets close to dying like Scalar. Anyway would you like to continue? I'll start since their vacation will be cut short.)
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Scalar: (Yeah, let's continue. Fun!)
Corinthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Corinthos
@Queen's Halo: Compared to the others at the Hellfire Club Corinthos and Miranda were enjoying themselves quite a bit. In Corinthos' eyes Miranda was the only being to be able to keep him happy all eternity even by enjoying the simpler things in life. "Nothing can ruin this between us even your aggressive displays of affection." Looking away a smirk crossed his face. Miranda wasn't the type in business or pleasure to just let something she wanted go. She was far from that, but he was also to blame as well. 
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Corinthos: "Well, I can be more aggressive if you want," Miranda teased. There were moments when she was shocked how open she was with Corinthos, like there was no one else in the world. She spoke rather impulsively and acted the same. Miranda knew she was going to spend the rest of her life with him. Nothing was going to stop that and if something tried, their existence would be cut short. She smiled, something she was now becoming used to. Her face did even hurt afterwards. "My life is so much better with you in it." She softly said, without any reason behind it, she just felt like it.
Corinthos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Corinthos
@Queen's Halo: "If we get that far, I'm pretty sure we'll break a wall or two." Walking toward the jungle area of the island, Corinthos planned to show her a few tricks he learned over the years. Before he could respond, a phone broke the silence. "Same for you, Miranda, I'm glad everything is going good for us." He gave her a quick smile before turning his attention to his phone. At first he was shocked at how his brother had his number and second what the message. Sighing he looked at Miranda sadness evident in his eyes. "Apparently Scalar almost died last night." How did this happen? The first idea went straight to Cassandra and stayed on her. It couldn't have been anyone else.
Queen's Halo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Queen's Halo
@Corinthos: Miranda disappointingly observed Corinthos as he attended to his phone. She didn't take kindly when her time with Corinthos was interrupted. "What?" Miranda was quite shocked. She could usually see the tensions between people, but she hadn't noticed anything major. Maybe because she had been preoccupied with Corinthos. Well, there was one thing - the strange woman who looked like Morigaine. Slowly she walked up to Corinthos and took his hand. "Do you want to go back?" She didn't know why she asked, but she didn't dwell on it. Instead she took her phone ready to call the Aurora to have it beam them up and then down to The Club.