#1 Edited by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

I Just finished reading the Twilight Saga so naturally it left me wanting more.

So I decided to discuss with some friends the possibility of doing an RPG to continue it.

We havent got it set and we are still looking for a path. But I know Someone from the Children of The moon will be involved and so forth. We do have guidelines. You can only be someone mentioned in the series. YOU CANNOT CREATE SOME RANDOM ZOMBIE AND INSERT IT INTO THE STORY.

So far Only Two Characters from the story are taken.

Bella - Taken
Edward - Taken
Jasper- Taken
Alice - Taken
Rosalie - Free
Emmet - Taken
Carlisle - Taken
Esme- Taken
Jacob - Taken
Renesme - Free
Charlie - Taken
Last Decendent of The Children of The Moon - Taken

Those are the mains that are imprtant. They dont have to be included but I'd like them too.

So any questions suggestions or such?

#2 Posted by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio

YAR :D

#3 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm glad I made this account xP

#4 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

YES! Go children of the Moon, yeah!

I can be Jacob, too, if no one wants him. He's my favorite charrie already mentioned in the story.

#5 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this Twilight Man's return? :P

Good luck peeps XD

#6 Posted by Thomas Lee Jamison (905 posts) - - Show Bio

can i just be me,....or do i have to make a account?

#7 Posted by TheDrifter (26563 posts) - - Show Bio

Never read the books or seen the movie. LOL

Seriously though, GL

#8 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE ALICE

#9 Posted by Thomas Lee Jamison (905 posts) - - Show Bio
TheDrifter said:
"Never read the books or seen the movie. LOL

Seriously though, GL"

me either XD
#10 Posted by Sahar (30 posts) - - Show Bio
Hm... I'll take Edward and Jasper...

But I've only read the first. I can just BS
#11 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O
First, No you can not use yourself.
You have to use someone mentioned in the story.
There are plenty of characters to choose from.
And well.. Err... I think Jasper may be taken. Not sure.

#12 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
Isabella Swan said:
"o_O
First, No you can not use yourself.
You have to use someone mentioned in the story.
There are plenty of characters to choose from.
And well.. Err... I think Jasper may be taken. Not sure."

HELLO I SAID ALICE :-P
#13 Edited by Chameleone (8710 posts) - - Show Bio
Sahar said:
"Hm... I'll take Edward and Jasper...

But I've only read the first. I can just BS
"
Erm...... BSing a story might not be a good move LOL
#14 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

MR, yes I know but what if he wants emmet :P

Besides this is the saga continues. Which means we pick up after the end of Breaking Dawn

#15 Edited by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio
Isabella Swan
said:
"MR, yes I know but what if he wants emmet :P

Besides this is the saga continues. Which means we pick up after the end of Breaking Dawn"
ohh gotcha

nah bugger him he can play Jasper!

oh bugger it if he wants Emmet then i can do bitchy Rosalie

Throws hands in air :-P
#16 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Why don't you do both?

#17 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG woman i have how many RPGs going :-P!

and im back at work so less time!

I will finish the book, see where everyone is and talk to the man!

#18 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

IT wont happen until after the ICE RPG is finished.

#19 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll play Carlisle, I'm an Edward fan but hey I'm new and I don't want to screw up to bad.

#20 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O Hon don't worry about screwing up if you want Edward play him.

#21 Posted by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm cool with playing either so if someone else wants one of them I'll take the other.

#22 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#23 Posted by .Mistress Redhead. (27119 posts) - - Show Bio

Ren should def take Edward, we need a strong writer

sweet after ICE gives me time to finish the book!

SOMEONE sent me awesome comics and i got all distracted -_- :-P

#24 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O omg, I was so waiting for this! lol

#25 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I think Ren should Play Edward too. Nice writing style and apparently he has finished the series.

Nova, Blame my finishing the series.

#26 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

sick.. lol

I'm on the third book

#27 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

sick.. lol

I'm on the third book

#28 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

You better finish it then if you want in on it

#29 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

aw Jaspers taken, I wouldnt mind Ed but i don't wanna ruin it

#30 Posted by Jasper Hale (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes I have been taken.

#31 Edited by ReEnforcer (2358 posts) - - Show Bio
.Mistress Redhead. said:
"Ren should def take Edward, we need a strong writer

sweet after ICE gives me time to finish the book!
Isabella Swan said:
"Yeah I think Ren should Play Edward too. Nice writing style and apparently he has finished the series.
If you both thinks so then I'll take Edward.

@Bella: Yes I've read the series 6 or 7 times to completion


@Red: Get to finishing that book!
#32 Posted by Jasper Hale (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Read them all and well had this part in the bag:p.

#33 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

ReEnforcer, you need to educate Andy then He's never heard of it :D

And I have a site for Robert Pattinson so if you want Edward pics just let me know xP

#34 Edited by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok here is an updated list..

Bella - Taken
Edward - Taken
Jasper- Taken
Alice - Taken
Rosalie - Free
Emmet - Taken
Carlisle - Taken
Esme- Free
Jacob - Free
Renesme - Free
Charlie - Taken
Last Decendent of The Children of The Moon - Taken

#35 Posted by Constantine (16059 posts) - - Show Bio

cool I'm Emmet

#36 Posted by Emmet Cullen (19 posts) - - Show Bio

Emmet Cullen in da hizzy

#37 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio
Shakes her head
Emmet.
#38 Posted by Edward Cullen (20 posts) - - Show Bio
Isabella Swan said:
"ReEnforcer, you need to educate Andy then He's never heard of it :D

And I have a site for Robert Pattinson so if you want Edward pics just let me know xP"
I'll do my best to educate Andy, I believe I talked to him about it a few times but I got the same response he gave in the dragons lair.

And that Robert Pattinson site would be great, Thank You!
#39 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio
Edward Cullen said:
"Isabella Swan said:
"ReEnforcer, you need to educate Andy then He's never heard of it :D

And I have a site for Robert Pattinson so if you want Edward pics just let me know xP"
I'll do my best to educate Andy, I believe I talked to him about it a few times but I got the same response he gave in the dragons lair.

And that Robert Pattinson site would be great, Thank You!"
Poor Andy, he doesnt get good books xP
I'll Pm it to you :D
#40 Posted by Jasper Hale (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Smiles at his brother and sisters

#41 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey Jasper
Smiles

#42 Posted by Jasper Hale (18 posts) - - Show Bio

Nods gentle towards her.

#43 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O who's who? or is it a secrete? xD

#44 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats up to them.
I'm Kiara. I'll happily say that xP

#45 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

GAH! KIARA!!! XD hugs

This is ssssooo cool! I finished reading all of the books before the new year and I was HOPING someone would do this xD

I cant wait to read!!! ^_^

#46 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio

Nova I finished then on Sunday. Took me under a week and I read Breaking Dawn in 24 hours. Breaking your foot has its advantages :D
Hugs back
Come play with us xP You can be Rose or Esme... or Renesme xP

#47 Posted by Feral Nova (47586 posts) - - Show Bio

O_O damn.... well... see I have a short attention span so it took me a little longer to read them xD

O.O YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT?! awww I'm so sorry v_v I hope you heal up soon. ^^

O_o NO WAY! I'll end up mutilating the character! I just want to watch ^(^_^)^

#48 Posted by Jasper Hale (18 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"GAH! KIARA!!! XD hugs

This is ssssooo cool! I finished reading all of the books before the new year and I was HOPING someone would do this xD

I cant wait to read!!! ^_^

"
"Shall the hyper one be joining us, Her emotions are fun"
#49 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio
Smiles at Jasper
I don't know, Thats up to her.
#50 Posted by Isabella Swan (233 posts) - - Show Bio
Feral Nova said:
"O_O damn.... well... see I have a short attention span so it took me a little longer to read them xD

O.O YOU BROKE YOUR FOOT?! awww I'm so sorry v_v I hope you heal up soon. ^^

O_o NO WAY! I'll end up mutilating the character! I just want to watch ^(^_^)^"

Yeah I did xP It sucks xP
And ok hun. If you change your mind xP