Twilight of Future Earth

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

After World War 49, governments where finally replaced by corporations. Darre Enterprises controls 89% of whats left of the world. Only a few of the major cities in the U.S.remain, New York, Los Angles, Las Vegas, Atlanta, and Dallas. While the rest of the world is divided up amongst smaller yet just as ruthless corporations. Afirca has been turned into the largest Concentration Camp the world has ever known. Asia is nothing more then mega factories where the poor are forced to work in slave like conditions in hopes of food. Australia is riddled with Oil Refineries having killed or shipped any and all indigenous people to Africa.

But in central Europe and South America there are those who have gathered and formed a resistance to this bleak and dismal future. Using gorilla tactics they plague the corporations at every turn. Highjacking shipments, destroying factories and freeing slaves. The resistance has been gaining momentum for years, causing Darre Enterprises to take drastic measures. Hiring a group of bounty hunters/assassins code named Silver 7 in hopes of tracking down and destroying the resistance and to restore productivity.

This rpg takes place in the future. As a hero you will be part of the resistance. Although you do not have to start out that way. Build your own story as to how and why you’ve joined. Or don’t, you cant start out as a resistance member if you so choose.

Villains can either be head of a corporation and run a country the way you want, or you can be part of Silver 7 (bountyhunters)

The major cities in the U.S. are like the playground for the rich. Everything is expensive, bright lights, overindulgence, selfintitlement. Outside these cities is a baron waste land. Contminated water, the sun barley shines through all the pollution caused by the factories. You can build or play on that anyway you want.

This rpg is for those with experience. If your not sure if your experienced or not, please ask before posting.

As always you can create NPC characters to play of from.

Normal rpg rules apply

Any and all questions can be answered in the Ooc: coming soon.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Switch

'Disorder, horror, fear and mutiny shall here inhabit, and this land be called the field of Golgotha and dead men's skulls. O, if you raise this house against this house It will the woefullest division prove that ever fell upon this cursed earth. Prevent it; resist it; let it not be so, lest child, child's children, cry against you woe.'

Bleak, desolate wasteland flashed past as Switch gunned the engine of his Cadillac, pushing the cars speed up as it raced along the lonely road towards The city of the Angels. The city was devoid of angels now, all bright lights and expensive clothes covering a sprawling mass of poverty that threatened to overflow into the streets at any point. Lights streaked over the polished, black surface of the car. If he squinted it almost looked like sunlight, almost.

Switch was getting old, the days of his youth left far behind him, when the sky was still blue and water was safe to drink. Fortunately his Spartan enhancements had offset the weakness of age, but there was a stiffness in his limbs that wouldn't go away and Iron grey at his temples where once there was jet black. Like everything in the world he felt worn out and insubstantial. Secretly he longed for the days when he had stood with Gods. Men and women who had fought for justice and to protect the weak. They had fought the good fight and they had lost. The world being swallowed up by the corporations leaving nothing behind but dust and memories.

The souped up engine under the bonnet growled as he reached two hundred kilometers and hour and Switch smiled slightly. When he reached LA he would check his books, see if any of his old friends were still around. It would be good to see them after all the years that had passed.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Gambler stood staring out of the fifty fifth window of his penthouse suite in downtown Las Vegas. With his morning coffee in one hand and today’s paper folded under the other. As he took a seat gazing at the front page, the T.V. was reporting thee exact same story that was printed on the front page.

Silver 7 apprehends suspect believed to be part of the underground resistance.

The sudden stream of water flowing in the bathroom broke his concentration. A trail of female cloths was strung out from the bedroom to the shower. With a slight smirk Gambler reached around the back of his chair into his pants pocket, retrieving his gold wedding band. As the unfaithful mercenary flipped open his labtop, a beautiful yet robotic voice spoke out.

Good Morning Gambler.

“Good morning Dawn. Any new messages?”

Just one. The amount of 50 million dollars was spread out and deposited in your primary accounts via wire transfer. Mr. X has requested the presence of you and your Silver 7 team for a 2:30 debriefing.

“Thank you Dawn.”

Good day sir

Quickly he got up from his chair making a straight line for the bathroom before opening up the shower door. Pausing to admire the view, he then spoke,

“Get dressed, we’ve got a meeting.”

Post Edited:2008-02-11 18:30:14

Dake Ed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dake Ed

Dake dived into the glistening river as he extended his arms to his side. Precious, fresh, pure water. The kind he had been searching for six days straight. Dake swimmed to the top, took a gulp of air and then dived inside again. This world had been cruel to him, but he felt as if this was the way nature was paying him back.

Twenty minutes passed and Dake took his final dive. He sensed Silver 7 Agents were close. Dake sprinted away. He tried not to get too far away from the river. His sources were short and he hadn't even gotten a chance to fill up his Cantine. He tried to stay down as he heard voices pass by.

"Gtgtgtgtgtgtgtgtgt"

Dake could here in the sky. Helicopters. His body and face were beginning to vibrate. He needed to get away, but, the river was here, he could stay too far or he would surely be lost. The voices were coming close. Closer. Closer. He needed to make a decision.

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dormath

Rian was off to his usual late start as he headed to his personal car and driver.

"Morning sir late again" the driver greeted as always.

"Morning Colin, me late never hahah" Rian said as he entered the car

As Rian sat back in his limo on the way to work he read the daily paper.

"Silver 7 apprehends suspect believed to be part of the underground resistance" the title read.

"Good on them taking down those filthy rebels" Rian thought.

Rian was a board member of the Tri Tech company the current owner of part of Western Europe including all of Ireland, Scotland and wales. As Rian read the paper he got a call from his wife Samantha.

"Hay hun dont forget tonight is Conner's recital" Samantha said

"I would not miss it for the world, See you there luv" Rian said as he took off his ear piece.

Rian showed up to his meeting late as per usual never having mastered the snooze button.

As Rian slipped in the room turned to look at him with more intensity then usual.

"Sorry bout that gentlemen"

"Sit down Rian we need to talk" said Mr Thomas head of Tri Tech as the rest of the group left.

Rian new something was up this was not normal "Sorry for being late sir I did"

Mr Thomas stopped him med sentence "it is much more then that Mr Born"

The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By The WeatherMan

The WeatherMan hated the Silver 7 meetings. He was Death after all and had more important things to do then be at a boring meeting where their leader would discuss about their next moves, their incomes, outcomes, new establishments... blah-blah...

He entered into the lobby of the humongous building, the security guys were let him pass, without even giving him a glance. The times had changed so much, yet he was still The WeatherMan, wearing his raggedy black coat enveloped in chilling darkness, his face covered with a long and wide hoody and his sleeves inside his pockets, covering up his hands. Without looking over to the front desk lady, he kept on walking and much to the amusement of everyone in the lobby, walked through the wall, closing a darkness portal behind him and disappeared. He didn't have a watch, but yet he knew the time in every part of the world. It was 2:25. Death was never late for it's calling.

Kaled Az`ar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Kaled Az`ar

Danyel worked his nine millimeter trigger as fast as the weapon would allow. He hit the target 9 times out of the ten rounds the clip held. Without missing a beat, he dropped that empty clip and jammed another in its place. He stopped firing as a red light came on. The intercom system buzzed, then came on.

"Mr. Diaglo, your ten-thirty is here. Shall I send him straight to your office, or should I stall him long enough for you to don a suit?"

Danyel grinned. Ten-thirty. "Send him straight up, I've a feeling he won't mind my shoddy attire. And Danica, just call me Danyel."

"Yessir, Mr. Dia- err.. Danyel."

Danyel flew up the steps three at a time, shoving his nine in the back of his pants. He wiped his hands on his gray A-shirt, and just then noticed the blood. He must've caught his finger in the trigger. Damn nine millimeter. He entered the room, his office on the 75th, to meet a man of a nondescript manner. Perfect for the man's job, it seems. A spy.

"Well, Mr. Androse, any news from the Western front?" Danyel chuckled at his joke, then took a seat in his comfortable leather chair. He narrowed his eyes as the small man stood, showing a bit more confidence than he has ever. An unthinkable thing to Danyel Diaglo, secret beneficiary of The Resistance, and billionair playboy/drug czar.

"Well, Mr. Diaglo, it seems there is no mobilization, but they are gathering, the Silver Seven, at a meeting. I could not discern the exact meeting place, but this cannot be good for the Cause. Also, they apprehended another of the Resistance. Being an officer, I may be able to free him, but it will cost a bit of money.." Marcial Androse smiled ruefully, understanding he was trading a fine line, and knowing full well the nine millimeter was close by. To his amazement, Danyel took out a wad of cash, and tossed it to him. "Don't spend it all in one place. Now get the hell out."

As he left, Danyel stood and shook his head. Forget the bloody cops, I'll do this myself, he thought.

Before he knew it, he spoke aloud. "Heaven help the bastards, for the Queen will save us homosexuals." He grinned at his old "comrade's" lyric, and nodded. Time to get busy.

Avatar image for renegade_lantern
Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Brazil

Leonidas watched as a group of Silver 7 agents were dropped off in an abandoned air field in Sao Paulo! He and a group of resisters watched as the jet offloaded the men to gather militants from the resistance for torture and information. They did this on the 3 Wednesday of each month.

Keeping a low profile Leonidas and his men had been watching this same routine for the past year and on this day they were to strike. The resisters were poor but the had plenty of heart. All being born into the resistance as their parent sought refuge in Brazil the learned the ways of Capoeira and Brazilian Ju Jitsu. Also they had stolen weapons and ammo from the agents that had been terrorizing the towns.

Leonidas had one thing in mind to seek out the man that had ordered his fathers death. A businessman in North America that went by the name of Gambler. As the jet was about to take of the small group of Silver 7 agent were taken out by Leonidas's men fairly quickly and they boarded the jet. As he held his machete to the throat of the pilot Leonidas said to him while he drew some blood. "Las Vegas"

Avatar image for alodia_cromwell
Alodia Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Alodia Cromwell

A field of snow was all she could see. She lazily danced around as snowflakes melted on her warm body. A smile stretched across her face, as she took the hands of a tall, dark man.

"I want this to last forever..."

The man guided her as they danced in this winter wonderland. A large smile reached from one side of his face to the other, as he began to speak.

"I love you"

Alodia stopped right then.

"What?.....did you say you love me?"

Alodia began to glow with joy. Her impossibly bright smile, got brighter.

"I love you too!"

As those words slipped off her tongue, the man began to mumble, and walk away from her.

"Wait.....where are you going?"

Alodia softly ran after the man. He turned around with his hands covering his face.

"What are ya doing?" Alodia's smile turned into a confused frown.

"My darling, I have something to show you.."

The man moved his hands to reveal a crying face.

"Why....why are crying?"

Alodia's heart began to warm with compassion. Her body was struck with a bolt of emotion. A bead of sweat dropped down her face, as her mind was flooded with mystery. The man slowly walked toward her soft body. Suddenly the gentle snowflakes that were falling slowling stopped, as the beautiful scenery changed.

"No....no..don't go...where are you going?"

Her eyes began to open, as she was slapped back into reality.

"No..I need him!"

Alodia was quickly slapped back into reality. Her eyesight was fixed on the ceiling of a very bland room. The space was very small, with no windows, and a large sliding, metal door. Her senses were returning to her body. All she could feel was a tight embrace.

She enjoyed the embrace only for a split second, before realizing it was her own. She looked down the length of her body. A tight white jacket was covering her midsection. Her arms were frozen in the positon of a hug. The false hug brought tears to her eyes, as the sound of moving metal got her attention.

The metal doors slid open, as 2 large men slipped into her room.

"NOT AGAIN!"

The men stared at her before moving closer to her.

"It's time go Ms."

"I'll go...when I'm ready to go!"

"NO you'll go now!"

The men grabbed her and dragged her out the room, while she kicked and screamed.

"When I get out of here.....I'M GOING TO CURSE YOU!!!"

"Shut up b!tch!!"

Alodia's eyes blackened over. She was being dragged through a dark hall.

"Not another day!....Not another day!!"

"Do you smell smoke?!?!"

A fire sparked on the sleeves of her straight jacket.

"NOT ANOTHER DAY!"

Alodia's arms busted out of the jacket, as the eyes of the gaurds filled with fear. An evil smile crept across her face.

"I think you'll die a death of black tears today!"

The men's body began to tremble as black metal began to shoot from their eyes, and ears. A chuckle escaped her mouth, as she continued down the hall.

"Where are you doc?"

Alodia ran through the halls killing anyone in her way until she reached a somewhat flimsy door. Knocking on the door she got the doctors attention. His eyes lit up with shock.

Alodia opened the door and entered the room with the doctor.

"You know...you should learn to lock doors...you could have had a couple more seconds to live."

Alodia stretched her hand forward as a murder of ravens appeared from the shadows in the room. The ravens began to eat the doctor alive.

"Too bad all those scientists won't be able to finish their tests!"

Alodia walked up to a wall, and cautiously walked through it.

Alodia walked over to a pay phone, and payed for a single phone call.

"Send the limo....tell everyone I'm back in charge!"

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Bruce Marxism

A drip from a pipeline a few feet away drove Bruce crazy. He was waiting at this sewer hub for a little over a half an hour now, and it still was dripping. The sound somehow seemed to be getting faster. Whether it really was or it was just Bruce remained to be seen, but Bruce simply couldn't take it anymore. His fists clenched and his teeth clenched. Finally, his hand shot up to the source of the sound. Barely visible vibrations were sent from his hand at the sound, and the dripping immediately silenced. The pipe still dripped, but no sound came out. Bruce's nerves began to calm down. He smirked, but immediately vanished when he heard footsteps splashing through the water a few yards away. H had a reputation for never smiling. Why ruin it now?

Bruce's headphone's slipped up from his neck to his ears in one quick motion, and one hand slipped to one of the two handguns slipped into the back of his jeans. A single finger lay poised over the play button of his iPod, ready to let the beats flow. The footsteps came closer, and when the silhouette of his friend came around the corner, he eased up. Bruce let go of his hand gun and pushed his headphones down. "Bobby." He said, not smiling. Instead, he punched his friend in the shoulder. That was how Bruce said 'Hi'.

"Pleasure to see you too, mate." Bobby said, rubbing his shoulder. "How long you been waitin down 'ere?"

"For a bloody half an hour thanks to you." Bruce blurted out. His time in England had forced a slight accent into his voice. "Just take me to this thing. Y'know I never remember where the f#ckin' things are."

Bobby laughed, but Bruce remained stoic. "Follow me then, ya wanker." Bobby turned and began walking again. Bruce looked down and smiled as he walked, succeeding in the torment of his friend. As Bruce walked, his partly damp jeans sloshed over his sneakers. He hadn't planned on getting them wet, but they were when he slipped down from th street bove. His blue hoodie was, as usual, 2 sizes too big, just like his black jeans. Blue rimless glasses lay ready to fall off his nose. He only pushed them up when he was fighting. The only lock of blue hair he had swayed in front of his right eye as he walked.

After some time of walking, Bobby finally led him to and abandoned subway track, and they followed that to the long since uninhabited London Underground Grand Station. Millions of peoplebustled through it, all there for the same reason. Bruce had attended many of these before, and he never tired of another. This was a Resistance Rally. And he was one of the leaders of the Resistance.

Bruce stepped up to the podium, once a stairwell that led to the streets and began. He magnified the sound of his own voice to boom over the others' voices. "OI!" All eyes turned to him.

"Now, let's get started..."

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dormath

"What do you mean Sir" Rian said as the thoughts ran threw his head what could possibly going on. Then it happend as Mr Thomas started talking Rian went blank he was frozen, he was not able to process what he was being told.

"You have not be meeting up to expectations, I will cut to the point you have been replaced. Your wife is no longer yours she has been moved to her new husband and the new member of the board her memory as well as your son's has been wiped and replaced with new memories. The life you had is over you will be transfered to acquisition department effective immediately for field work. Do good and you might be able to get a new family until then your family license has been revoked. Good day Mr Born" Mr Thomas said as he got up and left his office just as two security guards came in.

"Time to leave"

Rian could still not believe what had just happened his whole life taken away in the blink of an eye he could not fathom the change. he got up and walked with security to his office to collect his things his former secretary had everything packed on his desk already.

"Good bye Daloris's give your best to Mark for me" Rian said to def ears Daloris turned her head as if she did not hear. Rian sunk even more then before how is this possible that they could do this to him.

The security took him all the way to his new apartment.

"Where are my things, Dont I get to say goodbye to my family just once before you take there memories please"

Just then another team of Tri Tech agents excited the house

"Bout time he arrived we have plenty other people to mind wipe cant stay here all day" Said one of the agents as he stepped off the front steps.

"What no me you cant They area all I have left you cant do this to me you cant" Rian said just as the whole security team graped him and stuck him in a the back of their truck. The strapped him to a chair to wipe clean his memory.

"Please this is all i have left please" Rian said letting out all of his emotions

The head officer looked at him and said "It will be over soon and the pain will go away" with that they started the machine to take away all that Rian had ever know and care for his Family, his son and love of his life his wife.

"You dont know what I can do stop it I am warning you stop it NOW" All of Rian rage was starting to take effect as his mind finally was coming around to what was about to happen. He was letting out his birthright the power that he had always had but never used for fear of jepordizing his status in the organization.

"You CANT TAKE MY LIFE AWAY AND EXPECT ME TO SIT IDEAL BY" Rian said just as the agents hit the switch to the mind wipe machine.

The energy from the machine Rian used to to strengthened himself absorbing all that it had to give and letting out trendies of power that stole the life from everyone with in the truck.

Rian stood used his energy to burn the straps off and stood up looking at what he had done to the agents come to take his life away. "You brought this on yourself" Rian walked out of the truck and started to walk down the street. He had a job to go to and a corporation to bring to his knees but first he had to see his family again. Rian started to walk faster until he could hold it no more and sprinted as fast as his abilities could take him. He knew some where in his head that this action would bring extra attention but those thought where but a whisper in Rian head.

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12  Edited By Akira Overdrive

A man ran down the streets of a dark alley,breathing heavily.A hunter was stalking his prey,a prey that usually didnt run from a fight,but had no choice when he was getting chased down by the most ruthless of hunters.There was panic in the mans heart,and fear in his gut.He knew this was the end and stopped from running.He at least hoped to damage his enemy who hid in the shadows,chasing vigorously.

The man in the shadows was the amazing killer,Akira Overdrive.The man who was running was Slim,a hero who made moves but was now trying t stir up a resistance.It wasn't working.The shadows spoke out.

"Lets get this over with."

Akira lept from the shadows and grabbed his katana from his back,Slim knelt down for the final blow.Tears ran down his eyes,but at the same time his eyes glowed with crimson light and a beam of concussive energy flew out from Slim's eyes,perhaps his strongest ever.

"Dont learn do you brother."

Akira spun around at the exact moment the blast flew out,and steel met flesh.As kin killed kin,Slim's head fell to the ground.

Beep,Beep.

A message synced into Akira's helmet,it was time for another Silver 7 meeting.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Unread mail

Read Receipt Requested

"We are sorry Mr. Deeg, your request for a meeting with the board about your promotion has been denied. Also your request for transfer to New York has been denied. We appreciate your hard work and will look forward to reviewing your requests next year.

Please note this was an automatically generated E-mail. Please do not respond"

Deeg slowly rolled back in his chair. Three years in the same position. Second in charge of all the eastern US production. There wasn't even a first in charge except for the collective ideas of the board.

"I've increased our production levels to rival that of the top sections of Asia, man for man. Created protocols for disaster response that prevented three top level Hurricanes from having more than a 5% affect on output."

Deeg stood and dragged his fingertips across the fine rustic desk the adorned his plush office. As he walked to the wall past the large displays, and the diplomas and awards from the company. Deeg walked to the crossed pistols mounted. A gift from his friends in his hometown, for his promotion. Right before his doctrines paved the way to pave over their homes.

They never knew it was his ideas that destroyed their lives, and after their resistance was put down, their homes. They stared at him through the reflection of his eyes in the highly polished barrels. The S&W .500's were all that was left of his old life. Off the old world.

"They didn't even let me replace James after his heart gave out on him. You hear that guys!" Deeg murmured to the cold metal. "They think us relics, and adornments to their own walls. They think by allowing us the PLEASURE of making them more money they can feel good about themselves." Deeg removed the twin death dealers and slowly filled the emptiness inside of them with the cartridges of days gone by, "They will soon learn how deadly relics of the past can be." Deeg would show them about the old ways.

Kaled Az`ar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kaled Az`ar

Danyel couldn't waste any more time. He strapped on his bulletproof gear, grabbed his nine and two Sigs, and headed out to his car bay. After taking a few minutes to choose a car, the playboy/drug czar chose his bright red Cobra. He hopped in, and started the car. Instantaneously, Progenies of the Great Apocalypse began to play.

"The battle rages on and on, fueled by the venom that hatred commands."

Danyel pulled out of his car port and screeched down his three-mile long driveway, onto an empty street. At his speed, Las Vegas was only thity-five minutes away. Too long. I should've takent he chopper, he decided, but he let it go. There was too much at stake to waste now on ten minutes of returning and firing up the chopper. He would have to deal. He kept one eye on the road, and the other searching the car for a napkin. That damn finger was still bleeding. Damn hemophilia,he thought to himself. He made a mental note to put a million or two towards funding a program for hemophiliacs. He stopped in front of a rundown building just before exiting LA, and slipped out of the car, which looked like a diamond among salt here. He knocked on the door, and as it opened, unloaded six rounds into the first occupant.

"No more bullshitting, Marcial. You sold out. Now you can't screw me over. Tell your wife I said thanks."

He walked back to his car, assured that the occupants of the houses were too street-smart to look at the shooter. sure, they'd get the body, but they wouldn't attempt to catch the killer, not when he had so casually shot one. He fired up the engine, and off he went.

Danyel nodded. "It sure does. And this time, the underground is going to win. I hope McCarran International is open, because I am gonna need a flight to London. God, how I hate trips to that god-forgotten place."

Lilac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Lilac

Lilac pushed the wet locks away from her face, she smiled languidly. "At once, sir." Her hand snaked around him and took the towel from the rail. She patted her platinum hair dry, never stopping to cover herself. She had no shame in her naked form. The woman reclaimed all her strewn work-clothes from various locations in the apartment, they had travelled alot on their way to the bed last night...she reasoned that her employer had something on his mind.

Once she was dressed she fastened her gun-harness beneath her suit jacket. The compact pistol was her pride and joy, Mister Lebeau had presented it to her on her birthday. It was one of the new hybrid firearms, part plasma, part ballistic. It added an extra kick to have the hot lead tearing through your target imbued with burning light energy. It was small, and light, and best of all; expensive.

Lilac hid guns around her own quarters like an alcoholic would hide spirits. They were well concealed, but she knew exactly where each one was and how much ammo it was packing. Over the years she had been given a few amusing toys by her boss, many of them were hidden about her person at that very moment.

The Nevada skyline had a strange after glow, the colours mixed like petrol tinted vomit. There was no other word for the pollution tainted lanscape, certainly some of the buildings were still beautiful; in that cold big city fashion. There had been an architecture rennaisance during the boom of business in the cities, a revival of 1930s design had swept America. The clean, uncomplicated lines helped the fat cats forget the disorder around them.

She slipped on her black shoes and her coat, from her pocket she took her leather driving gloves. She slid them over her hands in a business-like fashion. From her inside pocket she took her Silver-7 earpiece, she took care not to switch it on just yet. It had a tracking device, and at this time it was not the organisation's concern to know where she was. The earpiece also conveyed to her Mister Lebeau's position and vital signs, this was just as a precautionary measure. As his bodyguard, she was meant to be by his side at almost all times.

"Are we ready to go?" She enquired.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Renegade Lantern

While in the the plane Leonidas recounts how his father passed. His father was a well respected leader in the resistance. On the day he died the resistance leaders were holding a secluded meeting led by Leonidas's father. His father was making talks of war, first freeing the detainees in Africa and training the men for the biggest counterstrike the divided world has seen against the Darre Enterprises and the Silver Seven agents! The plan was well thought out some would say it was flawless but it was apparent that somebody had leaked out information to the Silver 7. Perhaps a traitor or a prisoner with no sense of selflessness. By any means Leonidas father was shot point blank by a sniper and a grenades were tossed into the meeting room taking out the leaders and crumbling the dream of one day being free of the Darre's corruption.

A tear comes to the eye of Leonidas as the plane touches down as he regrets not being able to stop his fathers killer and questions why he was the only one to live from that meeting. He has now formed a team of resisters to avenge his fathers death and to take out the Silver 7 once and for all starting with the man that he knew to be responsible for his fathers death, Gambler.

The pilot seemed worried as Leonidas approached once the plane was on the ground. "Where can I find the man called Gambler, I know he is in Las Vegas so do not lie to me" Leonidas says to the pilot. The pilot was scared and almost in tears as he responded "In the penthouse of the tallest building in downtown" Leonidas looks at the man and pats him on the shoulder and says to him "You did well" and walks off before he got off the plane he says to one of his men in a Portuguese "Retire sua cabeça" with a firm nod his soldier walks over to the pilot pulls out his sword and with a clean swipe takes off his head. As the head of the pilot hits the ground Leonidas closes his eyes. That mans death is on your hands Gambler he thinks and then begins to gather all his supples looking towards the southeast to see the tallest building, presumably where his target is!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The pure white suit coat slipped over his shoulder effortlessly. Two specialized Vibranium coated .45s hung from there holsters in plain sight before being covered by the flaps of Gambler’s suit. With his platinum watch, Armani shades, and Bally dress shoes, the leader of the Silver 7 was better dressed then some corporation’s Ceos. Each member had there own style, but style it was. Slowly the suave assassin reached down picking up his sheathed Japanese Katana before nodding to his lovely yet deadly associate.

Together the pair excited the lavish suite, agents lining either side as they made there way through the lobby and out into streets of Las Vegas. It was truly an impressive entourage to say the least. Once inside there stretched limo Gambler pulled out his PDA to check the waive of recent Silver 7 activities.

Brazil Mission compromised. No survivors

Unauthorized flight took off last night from Sao Paulo, Brazil. Flight projectory indicates there course is Las Vegas. Estimated time of arrival puts them in LV thirty minutes ago.

Closing the PDA with disgust Gambler gazed out the window. His mind flashed back to one of his first assassinations, perhaps his most important. He had taken the life of the Resistances most influential leader, crippling the movement and setting the underground back 10 years. Now the mans son had taken up the mantle and long been a thorn in the side of Darre Enterprises. It had not taken the hero long to make a name for himself. In fact he was now a legend, and as such the people viewed him as a symbol of hope.

Gambler was still deep in thought as the vehicles rolled up outside the massive complex that was Darre Enterprises. The lovely Lilac exited the vehicle first as always. It was standard protocol just in case. Gambler still bore the scare of an attempted assassination.

The main office was on the top floor of the building. But the sections in-between where a virtual vice city. Nightclubs, Prostitution, Drug Dens, Black Market Sales, Illegal Animal trade, and Hi Tech Weapons Research Facilities. Anything and everything was owned by Darre.

With a quick swipe of his key card a metal door opened reviling an elevator. In not time the small group where on the top floor making there way into the conference room. Several high priority Chairman sat around waiting to debrief the Silver 7 on there next course of action.

Aw come in come in. Lets get started shall we? said the raspy voice of a fat old man. Are inside man has just made contact. Theirs is a Resistance Rally taking place in London’s abandoned Grand Station as we speak. After the major league $#@! Up in Brazil, I want you and your Special Ops group of S-7 to see to this personally.

Nonchalantly Gambler turned his head to look at Lilac and the rest of the Silver 7. Each one giving there reply with a simple nod or hand gesture.

“Consider it done.”

Excellent. There’s a chopper on the roof ready for transport. I don’t need to remind you as to what will happen if you fail us Gambler, do I?

Without a word the defiant leader swung around and out of his chair, heading for the roof. His squad of death dealers close behind.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Rdeegvainl

Overload

Critical Failure

Shutdown Process Initiated

"Call and emergency meeting of the board. This situation must be resolved immediately." Deeg feigned dread and worry, as he barked the orders for an assembly. "Give them the basic rundown of our situation. Let them know I will have a reactionary plan ready for their approval in one hour at the Charleston Ocean View Building."

One hour was not much time, but Deeg knew they would all be there. When they say a simple pie chart or bar graph explaining what this would do to their profits and retirement funds, they wouldn't be late for the world... Not entirely true, considering this was their world. It was only one hour, sixty small minutes, 3600 short seconds, yet an eternity in Deeg's mind. Justice never came fast enough.

The chimes sounded. A lovely grandfather clock sang a tune announcing the coming judgment of the company leaders, and the dawning of a new era reminiscent of the olden ages. Deeg slowly stood and walked in the side door to the conference room. Every one of them was there. More than the ten shots his "Relics" would allow him. He knew this when he made his preparations. He brought his other favorite twins with him now. Gold engraved 1911's that he had procured from a wealthy trader at the last legal gun show.

The mumbling began. Quite complaints that HE had allowed the catastrophe to happen on his watch. All but two heard the shots ring out. Though no one saw anything but the plums of smoke his custom ammo left in the air, Not even the blur of his hands. The guards were down, and the executives left at his mercy. One by one and two by two the left the world. His .45 ACP death angels left the bodies but stole the souls of these mechanical hearted world class slimeballs. Soon enough only ten remained, then eight, then six and the last two men standing stood eye to eye.

"I can get you that promotion Sir. I voted for you from the beginning. I saw your potential." CRACK Before the man could blink the butt of the S&W .500 whipped across the bridge of his nose. Deeg dug the end of the barrels into the man's shoulder muscles right at the collar bones.

"Now is not the time for negotiations Sir, now is the time for judgment to be enacted." It came as one sound. Both weapons fired at the very same moment, entering the fat man and exiting as one, but leaving to drains for the man's consciousness. Two holes for his last thoughts to leak out of in his few remaining moments.

The East Coast operations were left in shambles. Nothing else needed to be said... for now.

Avatar image for alodia_cromwell
Alodia Cromwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Alodia Cromwell

The black stretch limo pulled up right next to Alodia, as a man stepped out and opened the door for her.

"Pietro, It's been too long..."

"I'm afraid I have some bad new Ms. Cromwell"

Alodia stepped into the limo, and listened to Pietro as he climbed into the driver's seat.

"Does the bad news have anything to do with my father?"

"I'm afraid so Madam."

Alodia's body sank into the comfortable seat.

"The old man finally croaked eh?"

The driver looked back at Alodia with fearful eyes.

"You sound as if....your glad about it..."

"He's the one that let them take me to that whack-o shack!....serves him right..."

The limo pulled up to a sky scraper, larger than all the other buildings. Alodia stepped out of the veicle, and continued into the building. 3 people came out of an elevator and began talking in her ear.

"I'm going to need you all to stop that...or you will die...."

The people immediately froze in their places.

"Okay...one at a time now."

the only man of the group spoke first "*We have the cooperation of several magical communities, including Limbo..."

"Excellent...now go!..Next?"

"ummmm, because of recent events we're losing certain government officials...that we need!"

"Then fix it dammit!"

Alodia turned into a room with one girl still tagging along behind her. She dove into a closet and closed the doors.

"I'M LISTENING..."

"yes...well ummm, about your father...."

"I really don't care.....as long as I get all his stuff....I did get all his stuff right?"

"Yes...but is that really important?"

"Of course it is!"

Alodia jumped out of her closet sporting a large whote, fur coat which covered a rather skimpy outfit.

"You know it's going to be a total war, right?..."

"Well...yes but.."

"Rhetorical question.....just tell me one thing.....my stocks in Darre enterprises, up or down?"

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Barguest

She sat on the bed, a suitcase fallen open in front of her. Nina's things were strewn all over the floor. She'd gotten halfway through packing before throwing the whole lot across the room. She'd meant to leave her husband, but as she collected her belongings she realised that they were his. Everything she owned had come from him, everything except....

Nina looked down at the collar that held her amulet, it sat in her hand, worn and old. He had tried to make her part with it on thier first anniversary, he said it was old, he had given her a prettier necklace as a gift that day. She wore it of course, but she would always keep her first amulet, and she was glad she hadn't thrown it away.

"In the end," He had said "Silver is just silver."

Every anniversary after that, he had given her a new silver necklace. Each time getting grander and more expensive. They were the only thing she was meaning to leave behind. Now she had half a mind to leave all of it. She fastened the collar around her neck, she hadn't worn it in many years. Nina sobbed half heartedly, she knew she was losing him.

The more powerful he became, the more power he wanted. The richer he became, the harder he worked to become even richer. In the later years of thier marriage he had become increasingly distant, obsessed, and was away from home longer. She was so tired of being a bird in a guilded cage, locked up in his safe warm mansion. All the dresses and jewellry in the world couldn't soothe her empty feeling inside.

She crouched down and gathered the scattered garments, folded them up, and put them back in the dresser. She closed the suitcase, slipped it back under the bed, and left the room in search of a drink to steady her nerves.

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Renegade Lantern

Las Vegas

The city was vile. Prostitutes out in the middle of the street. Drug dealers and low level gangs paraded around. It was now reminiscent of the ancient city Sodom thought Leonidas as he began to brief his men!

"Gambler's influence is powerful but he is not our on threat, we have to somehow make it his penthouse to take him out. We take him out the Silver 7 will fall. The streets are filled with scum and getting to Gambler will be no easy task. Our weapons are limited and we are few. The only thing we have is the element of surprise but we still don't know if that is the case. This seems like a suicide mission but Gambler death will make this corruption stop. That is what my father....all of our fathers believed. Our fathers vision will be brought to life by our will"

Leonidas then separates the men into three teams of two! He goes with Saul his fathers best friend. On the day his father passed Saul missed the meeting due to being ill, their town was attacked perhaps by the same men that killed his father and Saul lost an eye in the battle! Saul stayed true to Leonidas helping him, he had great knowledge of the Silver 7 and their tactics. He even survived the African concentration camp for 2 year until he escaped.

"Gather as much information as you can and keep a low profile it is 3:30pm right now we attack the penthouse at midnight! Put on the clothes of the Silver 7 agents that were left in the jet! These men are vicious as you all know. We separate now and keep minimal communication with each other. Good luck to all of us"

The teams left in shifts the first team went one way the second went to other and Leonidas and Saul took the straight and most dangerous path. As the begin to walk the street they look down an ally way to see a women servicing a business tycoon who had a gun to her head. A few blocks up they see an older gentleman getting beat up by some punks. Leonidas was disgusted by how the Darre only cared about their money and nothing else. People lives meant nothing to them. The duo suddenly sees a big armored van approached. The back doors opened and men with big assault guns came out and began to take people off the street and toss them in the van.

Saul says to Leonidas "Its a purge they take poor people from the streets and send them to Asia to work in their factories we need to hide" They run behind a building to avoid detection they think they are good until suddenly one of the guards comes up behind and says in a dominating tone "Silver 7 ID code NOW"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22  Edited By Methos

Methos sat in the darkness, the smoke from his cigarette curling round his lip and out into the recycled air of the penthouse suite. the body of the scientist that was working on the 'runner' project was cooling on the floor, the gun that killed him placed calmly on the table next to the ash tray, the smell of cordite mixing with the smoke in the air.

he paused for a moment as his phone vibrated in his pocket, an interruption but a welcome one that shook him out of his memories. "Yes?" He answered it calmly, knowing who it was without even glancing at the caller ID.

"Has everything been taken care of?" The voice came over the phone, a stiff English voice from another member of the Syndicate.

"Of course, the 'runner' project is now in it's primary testing phase, plausible deniability has been put in place and the test subjects are ready to be acquired by the capture units." Cradling the phone to his ear tightly he took the time to grind out the cigarette into the ash tray, picking up the unlicensed and 'sterilized' side arm he replaced it in it's holster, it's familiar weight pulling his crisp white shirt down slightly.

"Nothing must happen to interrupt the test, these units must be functioning perfectly for the project to succeed." The voice continued.

"I wasn't aware my capability was in question." Methos said slowly into the phone, his voice dropping an octave so that the man on the other side of the phone remembered who he was dealing with.

"It's not," The voice paused. "The project is too vital to the overall plan to fail, just make sure everything goes according to plan." Without warning the voice hung up, the shrill dial tone made Methos wince slightly before he shut the phone with an audible click.

Standing up he took one last look around the penthouse apartment, scientists were paid well these days, especially corporate ones, and scientists who had little or no ethics to worry about were paid best of all. straightening his suit he strode over the body, pausing to light a fresh cigarette in the darkness of the room, the light from his Zippo bathing the area in it's cool green glow. turning round he left the apartment, closing the door carefully and locking it behind him, placing a 'do not disturb' sign on the door before walking slowly down the corridor and out of sight.

like all Syndicate members, his identification had been completely erased, his fingerprints sanitized and his iris' altered. he was a nobody, a faceless shadow stalking through the corporate world. as he came to the stair well he checked the device in his pocket, active as always, it hadn't failed him yet. it blanketed the area with static, 'white noise' the scientists called it. no recording equipment worked in a fifty meter radius while it was active, just another safeguard to make sure that no one could identify him or trace him back to the Syndicate.

Picking the data crystal out of his pocket he regarded it for a moment, it had all the information on it that the scientist was going to sell on, all the schematics for the 'runner' project, even some information about the final stages of the 'Snatcher' project. both projects were nearing completion now, the test area was confirmed and the equipment active. dropping the crystal to the floor he crushed it under foot, savoring the sound of the crystal cracking in the silence of the stairwell. glancing at the remains one last time to make sure it was completely destroyed he started making his way down the stairwell and out into the cold night, his trench coat whipping around his body as the wind and rain flashed down on him in the cold night.

M

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Switch

"Sir, I'm going to ask you to step out of the vehicle."

Switch had barely been in LA ten minutes and already the fuzz were all over him. Home sweet home. Ever since the organised gangs had gone under the streets had been getting more and more dangerous as small time crooks carved up what was left of the old territories. The cops were coming down hard by stopping everyone who was entering the city, trying to find out how the gangs were getting their weapons. Sighing heavily he got out of the Car and stood back as the officer ran a detector over it. If there was anything strange in the vehicle it would show up on the scanner. No alarms sounded so the man replaced the device in its holster on his belt.

"Ok, your cleared. Can I have your name to add you to the register?"

Daniel smiled obligingly and reached for his wallet, showing a drivers license as proof of identity. Th police man looked closely at the card and then tapped it into his micro computer, instantly updating the information held in the central police computer with that which had been gained during the search. He nodded behind the mirrored sunglasses and Switch got back inside his car. However, before he could start the engine the cop was back.

"Excuse me sir, but you are Daniel 014?"

Switch nodded hurriedly, eager to be on his way. The policeman took a step backwards and pulled his gun, pointing it directly at Switch's face. His partner opened the door of the cruiser he had been sitting in and covered him with a shotgun. Switch raised his hands and put them on his head.

"Daniel 014, you are under arrest for the deaths of three operatives in the January of last year and for aiding and abetting the resistance. You do not have to say anything but refusal to divulge information will result in the use of physical questioning. Do you understand these rights?"

Switch was confused, but only for a second. He was a link to the past, when men had been free. He was a metahuman who had once stood against the corporations and worst of all, he was a philanthropist. It was to be expected that Darre enterprises would try and take him out of the picture. He suddenly felt as if a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders, something that had been preying on his mind for a long time. He realised that he had been waiting for this day for the past ten years, waiting for adrenaline to spike through his system again, waiting for a gun to be pointed at his head. But now, the wait was over.

With a savage tug he opened the driver side door into the cop, knocking him to the ground and sending his gun skittering away over the asphalt. Switch floored the accelerator and sped away while the cops partner pumped his weapon, sending a hail of lead into the back of the car. Switch grinned behind the wheel. It was good to be back in the game.

SNATCHER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SNATCHER

Hour 16 after initialization

It was time. The Snatcher watched as the head researcher for Omni Consumer Labs walked across the car park to find his car. Not breathing or moving an inch he just watched, the cold calculating mechanical eyes of the Snatcher adapted easily to the dark interior of the car park. He didn't make a sound as he walked up behind the man, only the wind and rain in the air outside covered up the sound of the mans neck breaking, a wet cracking sound that echoed through the empty car park.

He didn't get a chance to turn around, he didn't even see that his attacker wore the same face we wore, perfectly duplicated down to the neatly trimmed beard.

The Snatcher quickly undressed the cooling corpse and pulled the clothes on himself, checking to make sure that the ID wallet carried the holographic card necessary for him to carry out his mission. Making sure everything was in place he picked up the corpse, dumping it unceremoniously in the trunk of the car before getting in and driving off.

The other Snatchers around the city of Neo Kobe would begin their assignments soon, he was the first to move into position and the greater plan was dependent on precision timing for all components to be in place. Everything was going perfectly, as the Syndicate knew it would. The Snatcher drove back to the Scientists modest home, taking time to hide the body carefully in the garage of his own house and covering it with petrol, to keep the body from rotting until the sanitization team would arrive in the morning to dispose of the evidence.

He was now Doctor Paul Rickman, and he would carry out his programming as needed by the Syndicate.

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Boken

Boken looked outside his window at Dark Enterprise. he was the largest military weapons dealer. his weapons surpassed the time by centuries beacuse he had mutonian tech asisting him. he was diferant then he was years back. for one thing he lost an eye. no one could tell for he covered it with his shades. his hair was pure white and was grown past his shoulders. he still wore his sowrd on his back. he carries two lazers incase he's trapped in a well lit area and needs to fight. he pressed a button on his desk and then the voice of his head scientist, and brother jono came on.

"hey bro what do you need?"

"status report on the ion ray."

"well the configuration is tricky, but we have been able to create three sucessfully."

"what about the centurions that i asked for."

"that was easy we have thousands of those mindless killing machines and leading them is the Godblade."

"godblade?"

"a centurion that has the best bits of D.N.A. from the greatest of heros and villans. he has the ability to manipulate nearly every power, but only one being at a time and he must stay with that for nearly 10 hours. no one is better suited to fight then someone who knows your moves better then you do"

"excellent carry on i have a buisiness call to make."

boken went to his Video Phone. he then called gambler. it went to voicemail.

"Gambler, its Boken i have a somthing you maybe interesteed in call me when you recieve this."

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Switch

Switch opened the door to his apartment cautiously, expecting Darre operatives to jump out from the shadows. But nothing moved. He reached for the light switch but caught himself just in time. Turning on the lights would advertise his presence to everyone in the vicinity, something he could not afford now that he was a wanted fugitive. Quickly he padded across the thick carpet to his bedroom and flicked on the bedside lamp, it would show but not as much as the main light. He shouldn't have risked it but he needed light for what he was about to do.

Switch twisted the catch to one of the wardrobes that surrounded his bed and slid the door open. Dim light from the lamp spilled in, covering the contents in a soft glow. Inside sat a skin tight armored suit and webbing with a long coat hung up beside them. Sighing Switch withdrew his old equipment and pulled off his travel stained clothes. The protective suit fitted like a glove, hard plates of ceramic protecting vital areas on his torso and limbs. Hurriedly he slipped on the knee and elbow protectors, fastening them into place. The gloves followed suit. Finally, with an almost religious sense of reverence e lifted the coat. Slowly he pushed one arm down a sleeve, then another, before shrugging it onto his back. Finally, he was complete again.

He quickly ran across the room and kicked open a trunk, lifting clear dozens of throwing knives and secreting them about his person. Two pistols followed suit leaving a single item in the bottom of the box. It was around five feet long and wrapped in cloth. Slowly he lifted it clear, letting the dusty cover fall away. The sword of night twinkled in his hand, its scabbard a pearly white that seemed to swirl like smoke in the soft light, drawing the eye in. Switch pulled the blade clear by an inch, smiling at the familiar midnight blue metal with its wnking pin points of light staring up at him. Now he only needed one more thing.

Footsteps sounded outside his door. There were three men and they knew what they were doing. If Switch had been a regular rebel the first thing he would have known about them was when he woke up in custody. But Switch was a Spartan and had trained for half of his life in order to prepare him for any situation. His augmented hearing picked up the soft footfalls as if the three men had been walking normally and he dived across the room, sinking into the shadows by the bedroom doorway and slinging the sword of night over his shoulder. The operatives entered almost silently, almost. Switch could judge their positions by the sound of their breathing and the odd noise of equipment rustling. They moved as one unit, covering each other and leaving no blind spots. There was nothing for it, they would have to die.

As the first moved through into the bedroom, his weapon sweeping the room for a target, Switch attacked. With one hand he pushed the weapon aside, letting it blow a hole in the wall of his condo, while with the other he drew the man in for a knee to the groin. With a grunt the man went down, his legs buckling underneath him. Switch was already moving to his next target. Both of the other operatives started to fire, their automatic weapons filling the air with slugs. But Switch was too fast. He cartwheeled into one of them, knocking him down and continuing straight over. The second third man kept shooting, following Switch with the ease of an experienced marksman. The old hero was hit twice and folded, but at the same time he let loose a knife which flashed across the room, embedding itself in the neck of the operative and severing his spinal column.

"Don't move scum!"

Switch rolled sideways, managing to get behind a sofa and the operative on the floor opened fire. Bullets tore through the soft cusions and impacted on the wall, blowing chunks of plaster down onto Switch. For a few seconds the deluge continued before the man ran out of ammunition and had to change magazine. Taking the opportunity he dashed out from his hiding place, with an extraordinary leap he smashed through the wall sized windows that overlooked the city and fell into the night.

"Charlie Oscar one, this is Charlie Oscar two. One operative down, subject has evaded please advise."

The squad leader lent against the door frame, clutching his crotch with a look of pain on his face. He shook his head slowly at the second man and pointed. He turned. There, on the floor by the shattered window, lay a grenade. It was woefully lacking a pin. For a few seconds they stared in horror before it detonated, blowing the apartment outwards, into the night sky and lighting the city with the flickering glow of flames.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce's deep blue eyes scanned the audience before him. He felt the words escape before he had time to think of them. He had versed this speech over and over, yet it was still foreign on his lips.

"How long, I ask you? How long have we been persecuted by the companies that taint our planet? How long have we been murdered, slaughtered, and driven out of our home countries, lest we be sent to the Concentration Continent?" The crowd yelled and fists shot into the air.

"I stand before you, no higher than yourselves. We may be small, but we are mighty. I will not lie to you, friends. We are an ant facing a great elephant. We may have no chance." The thought occurred to Bruce of smirking, but he quickly banished that notion away. "But that has never stopped me before. Nor has it stopped my father, God rest his soul. He gave his life for this cause, and, well, I think that's enough of a kick in the @$$ to get our own movin'!"

The crowd roared in accordance and began to clap. Bobby, who had been standing by Bruce for his speech, now stepped up to him and whispered something in his ear. Bruce's grim expression entered an all-time low. He nodded and whispered, "Thank you, Bobby." Bruce turned to the crowd, simply raising his hand to quell the celebration. "Friends, it seems every good news must be accompanied by bad, I'm afraid. One of our Ally Cells in South America has just gone...off the radar."

Gasps and sounds of terror echoed through the subways. "I offer my condolences to any who knew anyone in that cell. You're granted all the time you need to recover. I'll contact everyone sometime later for the time for next week's rally. Stay safe." Bruce walked down the stairs, faint clapping accompanied his steps. Bobby caught up to him.

"Bloddy hell, mate. Never heard shinier words crom from a can o' garbage."

Bruce looked over and pushed down his headphones. Beethoven streamed from the speakers. "Don't think it a common thing, eh?" Bruce punched Bobby on the arm and mixed in with the crowd.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The chopper flew swiftly and quietly. Its state of the art stealth technology was a result of Darre Enterprises and Dark Incorporated’s joint military venture. Gambler sat next to the open hatch on the side of the chopper, one foot on the outside railing, his sniper rifle aimed and ready. Silently the craft hovered over one of the entrance/exits to Grand Station. Suddenly shoots rang out as those who had attended the rally appeared from underground. There bodies being riddled with bullets and plasma bursts. Head shot after head shot Gambler dealt out death as Silver 7 agents repelled out of the helicopter.

Some of the crowed scattered while others returned fire in an intense and violently volley. Grabbing the line and hooking himself in the ambitious assassin jumped from the plane, turning himself upside down in mid-air, raining down shots from his dual pistols as he descended.

Agents where already setting up a perimeter as Gambler and his Special Ops team made there way down. He was there for one man and one man only, Bruce Marxism. Screams and the gunshots rang throughout the long abandoned tunnel as Silver 7 swept in taking few prisoners.

Woman and children where easy targets and where granted no mercy. Some agents used the butt of there rifle instead of wasting ammo.

“BRUCE MARXISM!! SURRENDER YOURSELF AT ONCE. THERES NO USE IN RUNNING, YOUR SURROUNDED!” yelled out the Silver 7 leader.

Ejecting both clips at once, Gambler quickly re-loaded and carefully led his team deeper into the station.

Post Edited:2008-02-12 20:20:27

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Nano

An old man listened to Bruce’s words his head nodding with each line, A long brown coat hid a walking stick and two blue eyes looked over the crowd watching who was in it, He lifted his head , the familiar sounds of soft boots came closer they made almost no sound that is what gave them away, Darre he thought to himself.

Then they hit , He watched as women and children where smacked with guns, Others where just shot for being there, The crimson blood worked it’s way into the groves of the broken stones that made up the tunnel floor, “BRUCE MARXISM!! SURRENDER YOURSELF AT ONCE. THERES NO USE IN RUNNING, YOUR SURROUNDED!”, They where after Bruce, that was all he needed to know, As a man walked forward his gun aimed high at the old timers head.

“Your time has past old man”, He lifted his hands droping the caine as the trigger was pulled he moved throwing up his jacket, the bullets whizzed past his head as he titled back, bring his leg round into a sweep taking the man by surpise he pulled out a custome eagle with a high capity round, As the jacket landed the bullet left the chamber of the silver eagle, Connecting with the fallen mans head, His hand reaching for the bottom of his neack he pulled back the skin like meatiral to reavel a man in his Fortys, A red stripe going down the center of his brown hair.

He had been wearing a tatical vest the whole time under his coat , One knife on the bridge of his shoulder , A grande at the side of his belt and an Ipod in his top pocket, Placing in the head phones he thought against the crowd to get near Bruce, It would not belong before the rest of the sivler 7 seen the body , It would take mere seconeds even in this chaos for them to catch on and he would not have the element of surpise anymore, No it would never be as easy as that kill from here on out, Nano would have to be at the top of his Game.

“BRUCE WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!”

Dormath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Dormath

Rian ran until he reached his sons school there were police everywhere. “They could not have know about me escaping already could they” Rian thought as he approached the school form the back way. “Have to sneak in threw the back unnoticed”. As Rian entered the school he saw that most of the classes where empty the recital must have already started “There is no way I am missing MY son no way” Rian thought as he made his way to the gym. Rian knew he could not just walk in as he was he would get caught, Rian climbed up into the ventilation shaft. “This use to be a lot more spacious when I was a boy” Rian thought as he carefully made his way threw the shaft into the gym. Rian was watching the recital when he noticed his wife on the arm of another man. “No they could not have gotten here that quick no, unless this was planed DAMN IT THIS SHOULD NOT BE HAPANING THIS CANT BE’ Rian was furious with the turn of events he took one last look at his son before he left the school “I will always love you even if you don’t know it I love you”.

Rian knew what he had to do, contact the resistance and use his new job to get them into the country but how can you contact an invisible group. Rian went to his new job as a acquisition agent giving him access threw all the blockades. As Rian arrived two agents approached him.

Mr Born

I am sorry you must have the wrong person, names Marcus. Marcus O’brian” Rian said in the straightest face he could muster.

Your son was looking for you his mom never picked him up form school

I told you, Sir you have the wrong man I have no son” Rian knew what they where trying to do but those words put his heart in knots as he knew it was true he Had no son.

Sorry for the trouble sir carry on

Not a problem at all good luck in finding him” Rian said as he went to report to his new job.

When Rian was on his lunch break he went to a distant internet café and sent the word out all over the net. “Key to the city, looking for resistance movement. Willing to meet anyplace anytime” Under the tag name of Dormath.

Lilac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Lilac

It was almost a taunt to the rebels to have Gambler's defender as a one eyed woman. Lilac had long since learned to compensate for her poor spacial awareness, and was still a crack shot. She picked off stragglers with single bursts, clearing the path for Silver 7 to make thier way into the fray.

The blood of the closer targets peppered her pristine shirt. Reloading her weapon had become a mechanical act, spent shells left a trail behind her. She scanned higher ground for snipers, these people were badly equipped... but they were still equipped nonetheless. Lilac could sense a mixture of fear and rage from the crowds, but within her own group there was a feeling of clinical detachment.

She would leave the main targets to her employer, she was concentrating on covering him. Lilac didn't hold back from her duty, despite her past experience. Her eye had been lost during the first attempt on Gambler's life. Nights were still plagued by the event, her nightmares trapping her seemingly forever in those faithful few minutes.

*A junior member of Silver 7, she had just been promoted. Lilac walked with pride among the other agents, heavy firearms hung reassuringly at her hips. A glint caught her violet gaze. Sniper.

The next moment she found, she had thrown herself in front of Mister LeBeau, many shots had been fired. She could feel hot lead, burn and freeze. Her head ached tremendously, her legs gave way beneath her and she readied herself for the crash into the concrete. It never came.

"Someone get a goddamn medic!!"

Reassuring arms held her, there was a circle of suited professionals surrounding them. There was blood... not hers. Was this failure? She blacked out.*

She had been plauged with post traumatic stress for awhile, every time she heard a bang she would panic. It soon passed, but the thing that scared her most was the fleeting feeling that she hadn't done her duty. Certainly her boss hadn't died, but he had been wounded. She wouldn't let it get that close ever again.

Kaled Az`ar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Kaled Az`ar

Danyel picked up one of his cars straight from the Airport. He knew where to be, having been to a few meetings himself. He popped in a CD, and there it was: Releasing the Demons. This was music he could rally with. He drove on, until he got about 200 yards away. He could smell the gun fire more than see it.

Please let it be in the trunk, he thought. He checked, and it wasn't. No sniper rifle. He'd have to get involved. He needed a way onto the Chopper.

Until then, he'd just go in with a Nine. He left the car and set off at a dead run, flinging bullets at Agents. A couple fell dead, and one fell wounded. That wasn't good enough. Danyel stopped and raised his gun, and BAM! he was shot in the back. He fell to the ground, conscious only to the facts that Hemophiliacs don't stop bleeding...

Renegade Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Renegade Lantern

"Silver 7 ID code NOW"

Leonidas looks at his old friend and gives him a slight nod. Leonidas then slow reaches into his pocket and in a lightning fast motion spins around sweeping the guards leg and putting him on his back. Saul immediately grabs the guards gun and Leonidas using the momentum of the leg sweep jumped on the guard and manages to get his arm around his neck and put him in a rear naked choke hold. The choke forced the Guard to go to sleep but commotion was heard and in fear of another encounter Leonidas and Saul took off in a sprint behind the alley of the building grabbing the guards identification and key card as well as his gun.

Leonidas and Saul continue to run a few blocks towards Gamblers penthouse until they see a group of armed Sliver 7 agents standing in front of 5 people that were on their knees with their hands behind their heads. The agents appeared to be laughing at the detainees. This was common in South America but i never would have thought that they would do this here Leonidas thought as he and Saul were crouched down behind some bushes a good distance away where they could not been seen.

"They are going to execute them we gotta do something" Leonidas says frantically as he notices that two of his men Max and Carlo are amongst the five "Maybe they won't, and if they do they knew the risk of joining us on this mission" Saul replies as he too recognized Max and Carlo.

Leonidas begins to look at the five and then looks at Saul and says "What do you mean maybe they won't, the Silver 7 are ruthless killers and those are our friends and I'm not going to let them die in front of me" Leonidas begins to stand from the crouching position that he was in. Only to see machine gun fire spray down the five men that we detained killing them instantly. Saul quickly jumps on Leonidas's back and put his hand over his mouth. Leonidas could hear the that laughter coming from the Silver 7 agent that had just killed his friends and it infuriated him. Saul then says to Leonidas "They were good men but they will have died for nothing if we don't get going and complete the mission" Saul releases Leonidas and the swiftly move into the alleys of the poverty ridden Las Vegas streets and continue towards the penthouse. As they walk Leonidas says a small prayer for his fallen friends to himself and hopes that his other teammates haven't suffered the same fate.

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Switch

The doors to the Los Angeles Science institute burst open, smashing out of their frames and splintering into several chunks. Switch walked through them, his face dark and his coat billowing behind him. He had been hit twice by the operatives in his apartment but fortunately his armor had stopped one and the other had only scraped him. He had hit the ground hard, transferring the gravitational energy into the ground around him in order to survive. Now he was on a mission. If he was going to take on Darre enterprises he would need the help of an old friend, a friend who he hadn't seen in over ten years.

"Freeze assh..."

Switch shot the guard through the head, the bullet seeming to ram the mans voice back down his throat. Another guard behind the main desk swore and went for his gun. Switch calmly slotted him three times in the torso, knocking him off his chair onto the cold floor. With mechanical ease he reloaded, flinging the empty magazine from him and slotting in a fresh one before re holstering the weapon. Alarms went off in the building, calling the police in to deal with the intruder. Switch ignored them and kept walking, stepping over the body of the guard.

In the security room all the supervisor could do was watch as a single man cleared out the building, killing and wounding over a dozen guards. Switch got no pleasure from what he was doing, the men were not responsible for what had happened to the world, they were just pawns. On the other hand he felt no regret, a pawn to blinkered to open his eyes and see the world is one who deserves death. In the offices and science labs men and women died at the hands of an almost spectral figure, moving and shooting with unnatural speed before disappearing with a swirl of his coat. In five short minutes he had worked his way up to the third floor, the noise of sirens was loud now, with the entire precinct mobilized against him.

"No!"

A man screamed and turned to run, Switch moved too fast for him, seizing him by the neck and lifting his kicking legs off the ground. For a moment the two men looked at each other before the scientist froze out of fear. Switch ran his tongue over his lips, moistening them.

"Computer systems?" he asked.

The man pointed and Switch dropped him, turning away. The door to the computer lab opened with a hiss, releasing a wave of cold air. The entire room was air conditioned in order to keep the technology from overheating. Slowly the old hero entered, his eyes sweeping the room before coming to rest on a small podium that was projecting. Without hurry he walked over to it and knelt down, surveying the figure that was being projected. For a few seconds he said nothing before speaking softly.

"Athens, it's me, Daniel."

The figure lifted it's head and looked at him with violet eyes, its expression unreadable.

"I know you," it said slowly "Daniel." her face broke into a smile. "I sure know how to pick them."

Switch grinned and pulled her microchip out of the podium, slotting it into his head next to his ear. A strange tingling filled his head for a moment before being replaced by sudden clarity. He stood up, turning towards the door with his coat swirling behind him.

"So do you have a plan? There not going to allow this you know." Athens asked.

Switch drew his pistols as he walked, a grin splitting his face.

"I thought I might try shooting my way out. You know, mix things up a little."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The deeper into the tunnels Gambler and the Silver 7 went, the more casualties they where sustaining. Pieces of concrete shattered and flew in all directions as bullets ricocheted off. Several agents where pinned down by heavy fire, while others where laid out slowly dying from there wounds. It soon became clear, that the powers that be had underestimated Bruce and his underground resistance.

As a bullet ripped straight through Gambler’s collar, he paused to gaze at the still smoking hole in his favorite suit. Without flinching or taking cover he turned to Lilac,

“We’re leaving.”

His pace was quick but firm. He wasn’t panicked nor was he afraid. It was a simple business decision. It simply wasn’t in the best interest of Silver 7 to sustain anymore loses for the sake of apprehending one person. Rising from the tunnels taking limited yet precise headshots along the way, Gambler led his small group back towards the drop point while other agents unknowingly continued to fight.

Lilac was the first up the line. She persisted that Gambler go first, her loyalty was most admirable. But still Gambler insisted. Watching the lovely assassin ascended upwards towards the side door, he quickly became aware of the crimson pool of blood he was standing in. Glancing off to the side he spotted the source. As bullets and the sounds of battle still floated in the air, Gambler knelt down and with two fingers firmly pressed against the man’s neck soon realized he was still alive.

At first he turned, ready to leave the wounded agent behind, but after a second thought quickly hoisted the man up on his shoulders before grabbing the line and being pulled up. With only a few members of the Silver 7 on board, Gambler coldly gave the order to leave.

“Go.”

Sir? Theres still men down th…..

In a flash the cold steel of Gambler’s chrome .45 was pressed in-between the pilots eyes.

“I said go.”

Ye……ye yes sir

Kaled Az`ar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kaled Az`ar

Danyel came quickly to consciousness, and at first thought he was dead. His eyes flittered under leaden lids as though they wouldn't ever open again. He groaned, and realized that he wasn't lying on concrete, but on the floor of a moving object.

"Where in the name of a broken god am I?" Danyel asked. He still couldn't open his eyes, but he knew he was lying in a sticky substance.

"Am I lying in sodapop?"Danyel asked, before something hit him. A sharp pain in the back brought him out of his daze. He realized it was blood, and realized he was in a chopper.

"Am I in a helicopter? Silver 7? Great."He grinned and finally forced his eyes open. His bluish-purple orbs flitted around the cabin, and he quickly spotted Gambler. He then noticed the female assassin, and the cold look about her. He knew if he survived this, and recovered, he would have to eliminate her quickly and quietly.

"I have hemophilia, we need to stop my bleeding. Do I have my pack?"He nodded as the pack hits his side, and ignored the pain it brought. "Front pocket, a bandage and a pill. Slip the pill in, and place the bandage." He swallowed the pill, and instantly fell unconscious from blood loss.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce turned and left Bobby to the rally and turned down a side tunnel, needing time to think. As his footsteps echoed through the empty abandoned subways, Bruce's mind was allowed to wander. Upon hearing of the South American attack, Bruce wondered whether he was really up to the challenge of leading a resistance against what seemed, and probably was, the world. It was his duty to protect the resistance, but here he was, standing unscatched when people's lives, lives he was responsile for, were gone.

Bruce kicked a pebble by his foot, sending it hopping away and into a puddle. Bruce walked up to the puddle and viewed his relfection. One eyes was hidden behind the hanging blue hair. Just as Bruce was about to smash the puddle, ripples did it for him. He arched his head, staring up to the ceiling. He watched as the same drops of water that had annoyed him before now fell in monotone to the puddle before him. Closing his eyes, Bruce sighed a heavy sigh.

His eyes shot open, however, when he heard gunshots in the adjacent tunnel. Bruce looked around, unaware he had walked for some time. He needed to get there quickly. The headphones slid up to his ears, and the play button was pressed. The sounds of an old song, Don't Stop the Music, filled his ears. The beats flowed through his body, as he felt the world aroun him moving slower and his movements getting quicker.

In a lightning fast motion, he wielded the double handguns and sped through the tunnels, dust kicking up behind him. He needed to get to the resistance before anything happened. No more lives could be spent. Bruce skid to a halt in the Grand Station, only to find he was too late. Bodies lay scattered on the floor. He had failed.

"Bruce..."

Bruce froze. Even through the music, he heard the words. He slowly turned, only to see Bobby laying on the ground, blood trickling from his side. In one glance, Bruce knew it was a bullet wound. From the angle, he deducted that it had enetered from the front. Bobby had been facing the intruders.

"Bobby...don't speak."

"No, Bruce, I need to." Bruce could tell each word pained Bobby to utter. "I tried...I failed."

"No, Bobby. It was my fault. I wasn't there. I should be the one with the bullet in m-"

"Shut your cakehole, ya wanker!" Bobby interrupted. Same old Bobby, even in death. "Now, you listen ta me. What happened wasn't yer own fault." Bobby winced from the pain. "Just carry on without me. I just need to know me dyin' was for somethin'." Before Bruce could protest, Bobby's eyes closed, and his chest stopped heaving.

Bruce closed his eyes and bowed his head in memory of his fallen friend. Wihtout speaking Bruce stopped up. He motioned to some men cleaning their wounds. "Clean 'im up. Make sure everyone attends the funeral. He deserves it."

As Bruce turned to see the ruins before him, he saw someone he thought he wouldn't see for a long time. His eyes narrowed and the strip of red hair. His teeth clenched. His fists balled. Anger swelled. Fury raged. Rage exploded.

"You!" Bruce began walking to the man he thought dead. "You're supposed to be dead! Now you show up!? Spill it!"

Switch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Switch

A dozen SWAT team members assaulted the Los Angeles Science Institute with helicopter gunship and uniformed support. They died to a man. The second wave went in over the bodies of the first, they fought all the harder for their fallen comrades but they died all the same. Inside the main lobby Switch realised he was out of ammunition and threw his pistols away, there was no point in carrying useless weight. Outside a series of powerful lights had been set up and their beams directed at the building. The light prevented anyone inside from seeing what was going on outside and allowed the police to see every move that Switch made.

"I have a plan." Athens said coolly.

Switch grinned wolfishly, enjoying her company.

"Glad to hear it, mine was never going to win any awards." he replied.

Quickly the two old friends acted. Athens hacked into the buildings systems remotely, cracking the access codes in a few seconds and activating the sprinkler system. This allowed Switch to move unseen through the building to the top floor. He quickly positioned himself underneath a skylight and waited. In the lobby the third team of SWAT troopers entered, weapons searching in vain for a target. The squad leader shouted orders, positioning his men at points around the room that effectively covered every entrance with overlapping fire arcs. This done he called in backup.

"Whiskey three to Big Bird. Foyer is clear, subject is on the move."

The gunship swung in low, powerful heat sensors sweeping the building and pinpointing Switch. The helicopter wavered for a moment before dropping even lower and positioning itself over the roof.

"Big Bird to Whiskey three. Subject in sight, terminating."

The three armour piercing chain guns mounted on the nose of the gunship swiveled to aim down at one of the score of skylights that dotted the building. The started to rev up, the barrels spinning faster and faster, preparing to fire. The glass exploded outwards as Switch burst through it, his coat streaming behind him. The chopped pilot tried to pull back but was too slow as the hero landed on the cockpit and slid sideways, grabbing onto one of the foot rails on the side of the craft. In an awesome display of acrobatics he flipped around inside the passenger compartment. The pilot found himself being grabbed from behind and a knife put to his throat.

"Go up to a safe altitude and then jump out. If you do it quickly I might even let you take a parachute."

The man looked at his gunner, his face pale before pulling back on the control column. The helicopter rose above the chaos below.

Rdeegvainl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Rdeegvainl

"Give me the results as soon as you've completed your investigation Sir." Deeg told the officers. He calmly walked away from the scene of carnage. Not a single trace of evidence was left when he arrived for the second time that day. No cameras, the rounds disintegrated in the bodies, and with a video of him at a different locale during the estimated time of death, no one was the wiser.

He had even destroyed all evidence of a motive, not deleting traces of his e-mails, but changing them from a failed attempt at promotion, to a "Resignation". With a hefty severance package. The company was in shambles, but that happened after he was off the payroll.

"No reason to stay any longer, might as well head home..." it slowly dawned on Deeg that there was no home anymore. No family and friends to go back to, and nothing waiting for him on the east coast.

"Go west young man" Deeg saw the book as he was walking out of the lobby. Maybe it's speaking to me, he thought. Time to pack up and head out. Find a new way of life. "Not interested in a business life any longer, but I hear there is some excitement to be had in the Silver 7 group." Deeg pulled out his PDA and scheduled a jet to take him to Las Vegas. "Maybe I can schedule a meeting with their leader, I might like to be recruited." Deeg started uploading all files his company had on the group. "Can never be too prepared when making drastic life decisions."

Nano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Nano

Peter could see the rage in his son’s eyes the anger poured of him like heat, “I don’t have time to explain it all, We need to move, it will not be long before Darre come back for you and now that they know im alive they may wish to get to me as well” How do you tell your own son that you stayed away to protect him, He is young and would never understand in his eyes his father was dead and at the moment it me be best to keep it in the back of their minds till this was over, But if Bruce was anything like Peter he would never let it lie.

Two man came running over to Peter they both where carrying shot guns and where dressed like they where living on the streets, But the way the held themselves told a different story, They whispered in code word to Nano and he nodded, “We need to move, you have to make a choice come with me now, Or stay I can not make the choice for you I have not earned that right yet.” One of the other men took off down the corridor into the darkness.

Nano began to slowy walk away every fibre in his body told him to turn round and hug his boy, but now was not the time or place and how would he react, Nano had been building an army to fight Darre , They where a small under ground group called liberty , They where mostly black ops from the old days or some machineries that owed Peter a favour or two, but they had a few more tricks and Angel in the south Americas called Rifter who lead another underground splinter cell, Juice an ex marine in Ireland who had taken over the IRA and of course Magic a vampire in Russia who lead the Hammer and sickle each a finger in a fist trying to strike back at the world!

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Part of Bruce didn't want to believe that the man standing before him was in fact the man standing before him, but the facts were incontrovertible. Bruce would recognize that burning bright red hair anywhere. As he listened to his words, part of him began to break. Part of him reminded him of himself, and that's what he hated.

What Bruce really couldn't get was why he'd pretended to be dead. That fact definitely earned him father of the year award. What man leaves his son in total confusion for years, without even an inch of remote contact. Before Bruce could speak, he began walking away. Bruce was about to say something, but the resistance here held him back, and he punded a wall out of anger. Bruce quickly scanned the crowd, and he found the man he was looking for. Bruce walked up to him and grabbed him by the collar. He was a close friend of Bobby's, and was now tending to Bobby's body. "I'm away on business. You're in charge. Don't let that happen again." Bruce said, pointing to Bobby.

Bruce let him go and began walking up to the man claiming to be his father, and walked beside him. His eyes never met his, only the ground. His arms were crossed, fingers clenching at his arms. He wanted to lash out in any way possible. But he restrained it, thankfully.

"Just because I'm going with you doesn't mean sh!t. I just have people to look out for. I hope you know what it feels like." Bruce quickly shot his eyes the man and then back to the ground, folling him.