#351 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

you got a point on that. im use to rping in ten differnt rps at the same time, most of the folk here, cant seem to do two in one day...-.-'

I will later then,

i dont know, i kinda like my powers in a city rp, i can do that without much problem for the rp, i dont go over board with them. just use them like one would use a gun or a knife.

#352 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio
Lillya WildChild said:
"you got a point on that. im use to rping in ten differnt rps at the same time, most of the folk here, cant seem to do two in one day...-.-'

I will later then,

i dont know, i kinda like my powers in a city rp, i can do that without much problem for the rp, i dont go over board with them. just use them like one would use a gun or a knife. "
I hear you on the last part, but not everyone can control themselves. Especially against an NPC character. All the sudden the cloud is killed or destroyed in one post :P
#353 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

I know, thats what i dont want to happen, and i will strongly press that fact. but..when its up against an npc, I can strech it out. blow by blow, or words by words, making everything look beautiful. in both a fighting rp, or a loving rp post. I love to rp, it opens a world to me that wasnt there before, makes me think, ok, what would i do right now at this point in time..what would i say, do, think and look like, what would be around me. would i have the wind dancing though my hair? or have my hair tied back so my eyes can lock onto the target better. Would i let the rain drops dance over my skin, kissing down my body, or let the shadows of a wall cast over me with my eyes looking out like a wild beast ready to run free and kill heartlessly?
when i post, any post, i have those thoughts running ramped though my mind.

#354 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (84513 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice. I'm sure when ever you make it, it'll be a hit. I'm looking forward to it

#355 Posted by Lillya WildChild (5347 posts) - - Show Bio

thanks, im looking forward to what you think when it comes up ^^