#1 Posted by _Alistar_ (61 posts) - - Show Bio

There crouched a hooded warrior on a branch of a tree, in Redemption Park. A new warrior, Alistar, he was naive really as to why him, how it all happens, or even what it all meant. Gifted with the red cross, the artifact took control of him, not as in motion and commands, but more as it shared all it’s past with him, molding him into the perfect warrior. So, yes he was naive, yes he was young, but he was Epic. It was as if he was Achilles with no heel.

He played with the artifact, rubbing each of his fingers on his right hand against it, almost as to say, “my precious” . The beam of light placed on it so perfectly, even great Aphrodite would be amazed by it’s beauty. Seconds passed, but then Alistar went from a dazed look to a determined one. It was as if something had taken control of his thought, and something had, the red cross had sensed almost a disturbance in the force. What it was? Alistar had no idea, but that didn’t stopped him, as a golden aura engulfed him and transformed his weapon into Death’s scythe. He opened a portal, the inside full of black, not knowing where he would arrive to, but outlined with Hell’s flames it seemed. A smirk came over his face as to say, “Well here we go.” He jumped off the slim branch and into the mysterious portal.

Moments Later.

There opened the portal and there fell Alistar, planting his feet in a small bushes and looking below from the mountain top. The peace and serenity that surrounded this location was almost, unrealistic. The birds chirped, animals roamed and no human could be seen for miles most likely. It was as if man had never stepped foot onto this land. Alistar removed his hood showing his blonde hair and blue eyes, Death’s Scythe disappeared transforming to the a magic sword that is said to make its wielder victorious in the battle or the hunt and the Shield of Achilles on his left arm, said to be unbreakable. He was covered with his usual warrior armor, which was covered with the red cross logo and has great durability.

He turned to his left as though his senses had gone off the chart, the reason being the artifact had located the position of a great warrior and in a way had to prove itself, you could call it the Warrior’s Spirit. The Golden Knight placed his sword in the holster on his back, and he shoved the great shield to the ground, to hold itself. Raising both hands gently against his mouth as to echo the sound or amplify it. He let out a loud howl like battle cry. He picked up the shield and began to run, as if the holler was to notify the warrior he was coming and he meant business.

#2 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Bredry breathed in though his nose and out through his mouth as he meditated on the mountain. Usually up for relaxing in the park, Bredry had heard from an acquaintance that the mountains were a place of true beauty. Even more so than the parks he had come to call home. The hot springs, music of cheerful birds, and clean air had proved his acquaintance right. Though Bredry could not call this place home, as barely, if ever, people came through. Something he could not deal with as companionship in this new world was one of the things he was sent here to do.

Though meditation in the area was putting Bredry at the peak of serenity. And it was something that he was sure to do. Perhaps, for even days at a time. And as birds laid their nest within his ever ferocious hair, one would have to wonder just how long the Soul Rebel had been here. Days, weeks, months? Who knew, for Bredry had lost track of time, and no one had come to visit the lonely warrior on the mountain top for quite some time. Soon, he would be getting a visitor though. And as the aura in the area was filled with something other than the pure air, Bredry opened his eyes.

The bird who had been laying down her nest flew away, knocking down what would have been it's child's home in the process. Who's here? The Soul rebel thought as he got up, his body being cloaked in a wave of light as he shifted into his battle form. A yell is heard in the distance, and Bredry grins in response. A warrior eh. He smirked, Should be fun. He thought to himself as the Blade of Jah appeared in his right hand, the Golden Mane appearing on his left. He started to run towards the warrior.

His response to the holler, was the roar of a lion. As if to say, challenge accepted.

#3 Posted by _Alistar_ (61 posts) - - Show Bio

Alistar’s holler was answered by a roar, to be more specific a lion’s roar. He looked around to see if any were near...none. He then looked to see if any other giant cats were around...none. Was it possible this opponent had a battle animal with him, possibly a lion to carry him. For a split second Alistar’s usual personality broke free from the Warrior’s spirit, “cool.” he thought. In moments, he was back under control. Alistar began thinking if, he should change his strategy to deal with two opponents rather than one. He didn’t question himself for too long, he knew as every great warrior does, in the end it comes down to instinct. Planning was a false hope at many times, with so many variables.

As he ran to what seemed the center of this, peaceful mysterious place, he began to hear footsteps, most likely his opponent’s. Two footsteps...not six, so the thought of a battle animal was out of the question. The sun creeped through the trees and Alistar slowed his pace until he came to an abrupt stop, with his weapons ready and his stance aligned. His opponent also came to a stop it seemed, but was still behind obstacles for Alistar to see him. Alistar let out a remark, “I was in search for a great warrior, not a coward. If thou ist not what I came for, please tell me so.” The Golden Knight let out a smirk, then his face creeped back into a calm and peaceful manner.

Alistar clanked his sword against his shield as many warriors did. He waited for his opponent to strike for one blow, two, just any blow. He prefered to see how his opponent fault and tried to find flaws. Alistar began to stretch a bit, here and there, but his eyes never wandered away from his prey, not even for a split second. His hearing waited patiently for any sense of movement from a twig cracking to a foot stepping. Alistar stepped back a few feet and got back in his stance with weapons raised high.

#4 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing his opponent, Bredry had been saddened that he couldn't take him head on. The forrest had hampered both his attack and his opponents view. “I was in search for a great warrior, not a coward. If thou ist not what I came for, please tell me so.” The Soul rebel raised an eyebrow, A bit arrogant if i do say so myself. The clanging of metal could be heard as well, this new planet's old tradition of starting a battle. In his day, they just got straight to fighting. Once two warriors eyes met, the fight almost automatically began. Smiling, Bredry knew the same feeling would be felt once he saw his opponent.

With ease. the Soul Rebel cut down rows of trees that had been hindering him, dashing through while doing so. Each tree had been cut swift & completely horizontally, a show of Bredry's control over his blade. And each tree had been cut with his eyes closed. Opening them, he stared into the eyes of a boy. And for a second, Bredry doubted if this was who had challenged him, but on closer inspection, he realized it was a warrior he was looking at. Bredry grinned, his opponent was smart and slightly analytical. His stance was one that said he would rather go on defense at the moment, and save the best for last.

Bredry switched his sword around so that the hilt was facing outwards and dashed at his opponent. He would give the warrior what he wanted, but he wouoldn't go all out with his skills just yet. Besides, seeing his defense is giving him just as much knowledge as his opponent seeing his offense. As he got near, he quickly used a high kick aimed at the head, quickly stomping his foot down hoping to step on his opponents foot and hinder his mobility. Following that up, he threw a left hook at the head, the shield adding extra area of attack. Then he finished the combo off by spiking the hilt of his sword hard at his opponents torso, reaching under his shield arm and keeping it slack at the same time incase of return fire.

#5 Posted by Soul_Rebel (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

After seeing his opponent, Bredry had been saddened that he couldn't take him head on. The forrest had hampered both his attack and his opponents view. “I was in search for a great warrior, not a coward. If thou ist not what I came for, please tell me so.” The Soul rebel raised an eyebrow, A bit arrogant if i do say so myself. The clanging of metal could be heard as well, this new planet's old tradition of starting a battle. In his day, they just got straight to fighting. Once two warriors eyes met, the fight almost automatically began. Smiling, Bredry knew the same feeling would be felt once he saw his opponent.

With ease. the Soul Rebel cut down rows of trees that had been hindering him, dashing through while doing so. Each tree had been cut swift & completely horizontally, a show of Bredry's control over his blade. And each tree had been cut with his eyes closed. Opening them, he stared into the eyes of a boy. And for a second, Bredry doubted if this was who had challenged him, but on closer inspection, he realized it was a warrior he was looking at. Bredry grinned, his opponent was smart and slightly analytical. His stance was one that said he would rather go on defense at the moment, and save the best for last.

Bredry switched his sword around so that the hilt was facing outwards and dashed at his opponent. He would give the warrior what he wanted, but he wouoldn't go all out with his skills just yet. Besides, seeing his defense is giving him just as much knowledge as his opponent seeing his offense. As he got near, he quickly used a high kick aimed at the head, quickly stomping his foot down hoping to step on his opponents foot and hinder his mobility. Following that up, he threw a left hook at the head, the shield adding extra area of attack. Then he finished the combo off by spiking the hilt of his sword hard at his opponents torso, reaching under his shield arm and keeping it slack at the same time incase of return fire.