• 141 results
#1 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Who on the Vine involved in gaming (rpg) convincingly portray their color : blue,red, grey. hero, villain, anti-hero.

I'll start this off with the cndidate whose post inspired this tread: Slinger.

I only read hispost to Obi Wan about not wanting tofoght but needing to do the right thing even at his own calculated peril. Now thats how you game.

Slinger is a hero, deserves the blue.

#2 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#3 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

what is this??

#4 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"Who on the Vine involved in gaming (rpg) convincingly portray their color : blue,red, grey. hero, villain, anti-hero.I'll start this off with the cndidate whose post inspired this tread: Slinger.I only read hispost to Obi Wan about not wanting tofoght but needing to do the right thing even at his own calculated peril. Now thats how you game.Slinger is a hero, deserves the blue."

ok and me? did you read my post back to him? I said i didn't' want to fight wither ..but I was doing what I thought was right...one could say i was doing the wrong thing..but if in my mind i was doing the right thing..then I deserve the blue, sticking by my ideals and doing what I think is right...

#5 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Sling Shot says:
"Who on the Vine involved in gaming (rpg) convincingly portray their color : blue,red, grey. hero, villain, anti-hero.I'll start this off with the cndidate whose post inspired this tread: Slinger.I only read hispost to Obi Wan about not wanting tofoght but needing to do the right thing even at his own calculated peril. Now thats how you game.Slinger is a hero, deserves the blue."

ok and me? did you read my post back to him? I said i didn't' want to fight wither ..but I was doing what I thought was right...one could say i was doing the wrong thing..but if in my mind i was doing the right thing..then I deserve the blue, sticking by my ideals and doing what I think is right...

"

yea but the punisher does what he thinks is right and can you honestly say he's blue"

no..Punisher does w/e the hell he wants..I honestly do what's right by standing up to evil...the conflict between me and Slinger was that he had joined the initiative while i wanted to stand up and oppose it...it's all about how we approached it...we both knew the initiative was evil, but we were arguing on how to approach the situation..to fight it or not to fight it? get it? i say you go read my whole conversation with him...you'll get it better...

#6 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#7 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Soldier-Boy says:

"can anybody tell me what this is about?"

it's about...ok..If I decide to be blue (as in good) do i act like a hero in rpgs?

#8 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

can anybody tell me what this is about?

#9 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread is about chaacters acting, convincingly so, the color of their alignment. I read a small excerpt from an rpg and the post I read was from Slinger and his statements inspired this thread.

#10 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so i i´m blue am i then good and so what next?

#11 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#12 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

ok, Roin how bout this?...u said urslef that to you, Andy is a true blue...but he is fighting registration..so by transitive property..I'ma true blue too! and Slinger, is actually a fake blue! i win! lol

plus there are way more Villains on the pro side than on the con side...just so you know

#13 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#14 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

umm... when is he gonna make the page?

#15 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"yea but their only on that side B/C G is on that side their like sheep LOL.

shakes head

Slinger is a sheep? Nighthunter is a sheep?

#16 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

in action or means behind their action kenobi is true blue slinger isn't....

#17 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

Who are gonna be blue?

Soldier-Boy

#18 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"in action or means behind their action kenobi is true blue slinger isn't...."

lol..HELL YES! lol

@Ronin: ok..but in this case, the law is being made by Gambler, who is evil..right? so, my disobeying evil actually makes me a hero right? lol...just tihnk about this...if they passed a law that they you had to kill a baby everyday and drink its blood..would it be heroic to follow that law?"

no fight for what is right makes you a hero, not fighting a villain.... because with G making the law if you disobeying true it would make you a criminal in the eyes of the law.. but thats it in the eyes of the law

#19 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#20 Posted by Soldier-Boy (2632 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Soldier-Boy says:
"umm... when is he gonna make the page?"

no..this ain't an rpg...we're talking about people who participate in the rpgs here.."

ohhh.

#21 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

lol..HELL YES! lol

@Ronin: ok..but in this case, the law is being made by Gambler, who is evil..right? so, my disobeying evil actually makes me a hero right? lol...just tihnk about this...if they passed a law that they you had to kill a baby everyday and drink its blood..would it be heroic to follow that law?

#22 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"Gambler says:
"ronin alexsnder says:

shakes head

Slinger is a sheep? Nighthunter is a sheep? "

LOL we were talkin about the villains G! get it right not hte blues on the PRO side"

And what villains have signed up on my side? Chameleon and Hayden. Possibly Dread. Their sheep?

#23 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#24 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Soldier-Boy says:

"umm... when is he gonna make the page?"

no..this ain't an rpg...we're talking about people who participate in the rpgs here..

#25 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"ronin alexsnder says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:

lol..HELL YES! lol

@Ronin: ok..but in this case, the law is being made by Gambler, who is evil..right? so, my disobeying evil actually makes me a hero right? lol...just tihnk about this...if they passed a law that they you had to kill a baby everyday and drink its blood..would it be heroic to follow that law?"

LMFAO. not even close to being the same thing. but lets say this. if he made a law stating that everyone had to turn their guns in yes you should follow that law. even if it is a constitutional right the president is the president and can change or ammend the constitution. when it comes to baby killing dont think that the laws of the government applies more like the rules of THOU SHALL NOT KILL applies to that"

lol...ok then..if George Bush made a law that you had to destroy your motorcycles or give them up to the government? would you follow that? lol"

LMFAO well if i didnt want to get arrested yes id have to. but no in real life id die tryin but none the less my fighting the law makes me the bad guy."

only in a propscetive....

#26 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

Really very few people should know (in character) that I am evil. Just throwing that out there lol

#27 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

well in my eyes..I'm a true blue raises fist in the air

#28 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#29 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:

lol..HELL YES! lol

LMFAO. not even close to being the same thing. but lets say this. if he made a law stating that everyone had to turn their guns in yes you should follow that law. even if it is a constitutional right the president is the president and can change or ammend the constitution. when it comes to baby killing dont think that the laws of the government applies more like the rules of THOU SHALL NOT KILL applies to that"

lol...ok then..if George Bush made a law that you had to destroy your motorcycles or give them up to the government? would you follow that? lol

#30 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#31 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#32 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#33 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#34 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"Gambler says:
"ronin alexsnder says:
"Gambler says:
"ronin alexsnder says:

shakes head

Slinger is a sheep? Nighthunter is a sheep? "

LOL we were talkin about the villains G! get it right not hte blues on the PRO side"

And what villains have signed up on my side? Chameleon and Hayden. Possibly Dread. Their sheep?"

HELL gambler how the heck would i know? he said that more villains were signed up on the pro side than the neg side so i answered with what i thought. villains follow their leader like sheep. and yes if you want to get into to it look at your team. they follow you like sheep if you made a new team today they would gladly follow you. their like the gambler fan club."

shakes head Are you serious? Look at the team your on, or any team for that matter. Its ALWAYS the same people. The Ice Dragons might as well be called Zero Squad. Now is that because everyone (including you) is a sheep? Do you know how disrespectful that is and how foolish it makes you sound? Take a look at the roster and you'll find more first time members then repeat members. And even the ones who do constantly join my teams has more to do with them being my friends then anything. They join cause I ask them to. Not cause they simply follow me around. Your so busy trying to show that your not down with me that you end up making a hypocrite outta yourself.

#35 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

In a world without laws, there would still be good and evil. :P

#36 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

LOL yup your absolutely right!"

Whatever. Keep calling people sheep an see how far it gets ya.

#37 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

speaking of sheep..i had some Lamb Chops the other day it was my first time trying them and omg..they were great!

#38 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

shakes his head

#39 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
"**shakes his head**"

i was just trying to lighten up the mood lol"

lol I know it wasn't for that it for Ronin and G going back and forth... it was quite amusing lol"

we do it all the time i quite enjoy it!"

do u ever win? lol
Post Edited:2008-06-01 07:54:08

#40 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#41 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Uchiha NeVann says:

"**shakes his head**"

i was just trying to lighten up the mood lol

#42 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"**shakes his head**"

lol I know it wasn't for that it for Ronin and G going back and forth... it was quite amusing lol

#43 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#44 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"Uchiha NeVann says:
"obi wan kenobi! says:
"Uchiha NeVann says:
"**shakes his head**"

lol I know it wasn't for that it for Ronin and G going back and forth... it was quite amusing lol"

we do it all the time i quite enjoy it!"

lol I can tell

#45 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him to say it to them. Every single member of the HFC, including Buckshot and Methos, I want Ronin to tell them their sheep. Or at least do it while their online so they can defend themselves.

#46 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#47 Posted by ronin alexsnder (7817 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#48 Posted by Owen_Porter (83291 posts) - - Show Bio

ronin alexsnder says:

"Gambler says:
"I want him to say it **to them**. Every single member of the HFC, including Buckshot and Methos, I want Ronin to tell them their sheep. Or at least do it while their online so they can defend themselves."

aww G takes everything so serious!"

ronin alexsnder says:

" and yes if you want to get into to it look at your team. they follow you like sheep if you made a new team today they would gladly follow you. their like the gambler fan club."

Yeah thats what I thought. You can use that line to backpedal if you wish. You where just playing around. We'll ignore the line where you say, "If you REALLY want to get into it"

Lets just pretend you didn't stick your foot in your mouth and get called on it.

#49 Posted by Uchiha NeVann (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#50 Posted by Obi Wan Kenobi! (27638 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.