Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Currently, in a galaxy far far away...

The universe is filled with a limitless amount of species, entities, and creations that each had their own agenda. Here, in a sector inaccessible by random entities, was a powerful galactic warlord, bidding his time. Few were graced with the unbelievable presence of the warlord, and even fewer had lived to tell the tale about it...

"My lord, try as we have, we have yet to find the proper opening to send our forces to earth. The Yoturi, though large in number, lack in... intelligence, if I may," rasped the cloaked form of a small, gaunt faced pink alien, wearing an assortment of golden and silver armoring. He sounded somewhat nervous, scared even. He was kneeling behind a rather large, oddly shaped throne that appeared to be hovering. There was obviously a figure on the throne, yet he didn't speak.

They were in silence for half a minute, before the figure on the throne began to speak. "This is the second time your forces have failed me, Sorkag. My patience is thinning. You have failed to recover the artifacts yet again. You are becoming a hindrance..." The figure said. Though he sounded composed, the faintest hint of exasperation could be detected within his voice.

His response was exactly as Sorkag feared. Would he kill him? Was The Master to put Sorkag through some form of torture? The Overlord wasn't at all known for his mercy. The moment someone became a loose end to him, they tended to die, painfully.

Sorkag feebly attempted to utter something, though in his fear and panic, his words were mere stutters. To his great surprise, the throne spun around in front of Sorkag. The figure sitting in it was... very large, with blood red eyes that gave a distinct feeling of doom, grayish purple skin, and wearing a set of golden armoring, and a purple and gold helm that went down just above the eyes, obscuring the brow of his face.

"Luckily for you, I am feeling particularly merciful at the moment. One of my own minions has located the artifact, saving you from obliteration. But... fail me again, and I will shower the Yoturi in your charred remains..." Triutus threatened, before comfortably sitting back against the throne once more, his face twisting into an eerie smile.

"You are dismissed." Upon hearing this words, Sorkag immediately went from the presence of Triutus, trembling. His eyes bulged as he imagined the horrors that his master would inflict upon him should he fail again. This time, he would have to be VERY careful not to stand in the presence of the Overlord empty-handed, lest he finally invoke the wrath of the Dark Titan...

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

Very interesting .

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shadowswordmaster:

Thanks. Its basically just the introduction of a boss character I'll be using soon.

Avatar image for shadowswordmaster
ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By ShadowSwordmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points