Good luck.

Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Simon Williams

The Hollywood Icon walked down Broadway, Manhattan, with two Super hot Models on his Arms. Broadway was Alive and Kicking, People everywhere from Shopping to Dinner to Partying. To Simon's, this was the Good Life, but then again his Upcoming Battle, and Hero duty is the Best Life. The Two Ladies adored him as If He was their Icon. One saying, I want your Bod. The Other, We love You Simon Williams. I love Youse babes too, but I got an Errand to run, You may wanna go at least a few yards back from here. Alright, Brittany said. They kissed his Cheeks, and walked off, drawing men attention. As a Dog and a Bone. Simon stood wait for his Foes. Wonder Man took off his Favorite Crimson Red Leather Jacket, his Versace Shades, concealing his Eyes. Time Square was where it all happens, Parades, Events, even The New Years ball, which was once hosted by The Hollywood Icon himself. Though It was night, Time Square was as Bright as the Sun itself. Billboards advertising Beers and even Simon’s new Movie.

A Few Women came from a Local Bar, and managed to see him. They ran up to him with Paper and Pens. Saying, Lucy, AWWW YOUR SIMON WILLIAMS, YOU’RE LIKE THE BEST ACTOR EVER. YOU’RE HOTTER IN PERSON. CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH? Sure anything, for a Fan, Especially a Caleinte one. SW went on signing Autographs for the Young Ladies, even flexing his Muscle for one. Two of the Six girls fainted, and the Others fanned her. Wonder Man smiled and walked out, waiting for his Nightly Foes, He went into a local Store, and bought himself, a Coors Light beer. Popping to the top and Drink it down, Wonder man after pulled down his Glasses. Using his Ionic Energy, He incinerated the Can to dust, as the Wind blew it away.  The Golden Moon gave Broadway even more Light, as if it needed any more.

Simon levitated into the Air, and watched a Billboard of David Beckham advertising Calvin Klein undergarment. Simon laughed and said, He’s already one of the Greatest Soccer players, now a Model. Bravo D Beck, Bravo. The Showstopper became intruigited with the Thrill of Battle, after all there is no show without The Showstopper, The Hollywood Icon Wonder Man.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Midnightist

5: 34

Hollywood was not the most important place to be to the Man of Midnight. In fact he never really liked the idea of wasting his time around all the rich and famous people who came to live work and play in L.A. He hated how much they thought they where better than everyone else and for the majority of his life he just wanted to find himself some rich snotty actor and then just slap them  upside the head and make them pay for all the years they spent with the notion they where better than the people they entertained.

Sadly no matter how much he couldn't stand being here he had been given and job to do and like he does all the time once he takes a job he sucks up whatever he doesn't like about it and does it no matter what and does it to the best of his ability which is a good thing given that since he his far beyond human in terms of ability so he called to do things very very well. However in this case his friend and teammate Andre or as he likes to be called Hottness. Not long ago he was called by Andre and assigned the task of choosing and recruiting different super heroes to join the Dark Avengers program.

However no matter what he decided about his job he couldn't stand to come to Hollywood and pick up the newest possible recruit. Hottness felt that the super powered hero Simon Williams also known as Wonder man to become apart of Dark Veritas. It wasn't long before he was on another horrid flight on an airplane back to L.A. The plane ride was as boring as all the other ones he was one and just as annoying. 

Two Hours Later

Midnightist was perched like a pigeon on a billboard in the center of Hollywood. Doing his job he was watching Wonder Man do the crap he normally does in these kinds of situations. He watches the possible target to see what they're made of and if the are worth anything. He saw Simon Williams will he was coming from the first showing of a new dreadful movie that he had just made. The man of midnight watched as the young idiot women flocked around him looking for him to write his name on a peace of paper. 

He saw Simon begin to float in the air to look closer and closer at a bill board. It was at that moment that Midnightist true method for trying to recruit Simon was much more different than his normal methods. He was busy watching Simon via a sniper scope. He pulled the gun down of the bill board he was on and pulled out a small box from his long black leather duster. The metallic box had the title anti-ionic rounds on it. The bullet had a black and sharp tip to it the type you would see from armor piercing rounds. He loaded the weapon cocked the gun and said "Alright Wonder Man lets see how good you are but personally I really hope you get shot in the foot and don't make one more d@mn movie"
Simon Williams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Simon Williams

Wonder Man could smell the Scent of a Superhuman in the Area, but Thought it was probably some one just passing by, but believe not Simon’s kept his Senses Sharp. He began to sing Amen by the Rock n Roll Jesus Kid Rock.

It's another night in hell
Another child won't live to tell
Can you imagine what it's like to starve to death

And as we sit free and well
Another soldier has to yell
Tell my wife and children I love them in his last breath

C'mon now amen, amen, amen

Habitual offenders, scumbag lawyers with agendas
I'll tell you sometimes people I don't know what's worse
Natural disasters or these wolves in sheep clothes pastors
Now God damn it I'm scared to send my children to church
And how can we seek salvation when our nations race relations
Got me feeling guilty of being white
But faith in human nature, our creator and our savior, I'm no saint
But I believe in what is right

C'mon now amen, amen
I said amen, amen

Stop pointing fingers and take some blame,
Pull your future away from the flame
Open up your mind and start to live
Stop short changing your neighbors
Living off hand outs and favors, and maybe
Give a little bit more than you got to give

Simplify, testify, identify, rectify
And if I get high stop being so uptight
It's only human nature and I am not a stranger
So baby won't you stay with me tonight

When a calls away
to break the sound
I'm faden down, I need someone
Oh to be someone
They just sinken down, and holden back
I hold the dawn and run
They don't save a child
Oh, to save a child

It's a matter of salvation from them patience up above,
So don't give up so damn easy on the one you love, one you love
Somewhere you got a brother, sister, friend, grandmother, niece or nephew
Just dying to be with you
You know there's someone out there who unconditionally, religiously, loves you
So just hold on 'cause you know it's true
And if you can take the pain
And you can withstand anything, and one day
Stand hand in hand with the truth

I said amen, I said amen
I said amen, I said amen,

Amen

After He was finished singing the Sound, He hear the sound of a Gun being loaded and cocked. Wonder Man know He was being targeted by Some one, after hearing the Words, Alright Wonder Man lets see how good you are but personally I really hope you get shot in the foot and don't make one more d@mn movie. SW knew came from a nearby Billboard, he had just recently looked at. Using his Superhuman Speed, The Hollywood Icon found his Stalker. He attempted to grab the Sniper, and using his Sheer Strength, crush it. Emptying out his Hands, the pieces fell to the Ground. Wonder Man pulled down his trademark shades, and incinerates the Pieces using his Ionic Energy eye beam.  WM tried to grab his Dark Foe by his Throat, saying, to him. One, I am one of the Best, and two, You been a big Mistaking ever finding me.  With a Fierce Sweep of his Right Hand, The Showstopper tried to hurl him back into a Billboard. Simon jumped down to the Street, his Impact managed to shatter the Ground. Slowly walking to his Opponent, who seemed to be about 6'2" inches, weighting in at 147 pounds, his Identity was yet Mysterious to Wonder Man. I have the Power to see through your Mask but I’ll give You the Liberty of telling Who are You? And What You want? And You were attempting to shoot me?

Mr. Muscle did not wait for his Opponent to respond, He run at him, and stopped as he was within Inches of him. Simon rolled by him and popped up behind him, as The Mysterious Man would turn around Simon would attempt to Shuffle Side kick him, hitting his Jaw. People stared as the Two brawled and Wonder Man being a Hero must ensure the Safety of Bystanders, saying, Get back, go home, take shelter, and get out of the Streets, Danger here. Super humans at Battle. People began to Gossip and take cover, some taking out Phones and Digital Cameras to capture, the Battle but most to see to their Grandchildren that they stood out in the Rain with Phones, and Cameras, just to get a glimpse of their Hero, The Hollywood Icon Wonder Man. WM pacing back and forth, eyeing his Adversary. Awaiting his Retaliation and response to his Question, about his Identity and Intentions. May they be Good Intentions or Bad Intentions, They weren’t welcome by Simon.

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Midnightist

Singing that was the first thing this waste of space was doing singing. 

It's another night in hell
Another child won't live to tell
Can you imagine what it's like to starve to death

And as we sit free and well
Another soldier has to yell
Tell my wife and children I love them in his last breath

C'mon now amen, amen, amen

Habitual offenders, scumbag lawyers with agendas
I'll tell you sometimes people I don't know what's worse
Natural disasters or these wolves in sheep clothes pastors
Now God damn it I'm scared to send my children to church
And how can we seek salvation when our nations race relations
Got me feeling guilty of being white
But faith in human nature, our creator and our savior, I'm no saint
But I believe in what is right

C'mon now amen, amen
I said amen, amen

Stop pointing fingers and take some blame, 
Pull your future away from the flame
Open up your mind and start to live
Stop short changing your neighbors
Living off hand outs and favors, and maybe
Give a little bit more than you got to give

Simplify, testify, identify, rectify
And if I get high stop being so uptight
It's only human nature and I am not a stranger
So baby won't you stay with me tonight

When a calls away
to break the sound
I'm faden down, I need someone
Oh to be someone
They just sinken down, and holden back
I hold the dawn and run
They don't save a child
Oh, to save a child

It's a matter of salvation from them patience up above, 
So don't give up so damn easy on the one you love, one you love
Somewhere you got a brother, sister, friend, grandmother, niece or nephew
Just dying to be with you
You know there's someone out there who unconditionally, religiously, loves you
So just hold on 'cause you know it's true
And if you can take the pain
And you can withstand anything, and one day
Stand hand in hand with the truth

I said amen, I said amen
I said amen, I said amen, 

Amen

"He is actually singing o my god. I don't even think I feel like shooting him now god I think I lost all respect for him what so ever. I'd feel better just shooting myself in the head with this gun instead of trying to have fun with him. 

One, I am one of the Best, and two, You been a big Mistaking ever finding me.

Simon williams using his super human powers speed towards Midnightist and grabbed him by the throat. Midnightist was so disgusted he didn't even have the courage to defend himself. He felt what the heck and let Wonder Man get in a few hits cause no matter how much raw power he had he was no match for the Man of Midnight. With his increased strength Wonder man tossed Midnightist into a bill board. Well that was a nice throw but next time I think i'll try and make the next hit a little tougher.

I have the Power to see through your Mask but I’ll give You the Liberty of telling Who are You? And What You want? And You were attempting to shoot me?

He started to laugh. In all honesty I really don't care. Simon tried again to fight the Man of Midnight by trying to side kick him and hit his jaw, but Midnightist could see the move coming before he could even think to make it just as he could see the lights flashing from the cameras taking pictures. 

That was he smartest thing you said all night. Midnightist made the next move by letting a small grenade roll from the sleeve of his count landing in his hand. He didn't waste time pulling the pin because he knew it was not fast enough. He didn't have anymore anti-ionic rounds and didn't have time to get the gun so he threw the grenade and rolled out a pistol. He fired a single round at the tiny piece of metal and explosives causing it to explode in his face.